/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Luci4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1409.jpg (36KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1409.jpg
36KB, 520x520px
Alright /x/, redpill me on the OG archangel Lucifer.
Is he really the one we should be worshipping considering he tried to stand up to god on behalf of all mankind.
Does he want to free us from divine tyranny by giving us the knowledge to become greater ourselves?
>>
File: 1489352604119[1].jpg (149KB, 736x577px) Image search: [Google]
1489352604119[1].jpg
149KB, 736x577px
>>19181919
Earth was built on Chaos
Many 'angels' used to call Chaos their home
Earthlings came and fucked it up

So when the dude from the Chaos comes to you, Earthlings, you expect him to help elevate you even further?

No. He is Anti-God, and thus, Anti-Humans.
>>
>>19181919
>Joy of Satan rethoric.
Nope!
He was another one who used mankind for his own goals.
>>
File: no (2).jpg (38KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
no (2).jpg
38KB, 604x483px
>>19181919
there are reams and reams of information on lucifer. google is your friend. if you don't like google, then duckduckgo is your friend. either way, if you care enough to learn, you care enough to read for yourself.
>>
>>19181919
History is confusing. There are tales of a "snake" gifting mankind with knowledge and free will, but there are also tales of an impostor in one or the other side. Advice: trust no one. They are all deceivers for what I know. This there is a war and humans were only ever pawns of one side or the other. Both wanting to enslave humanity. Do now bow to false idols, do not bow to anyone. Be free, become One with the All and forget notions of worship.
>>
OP here, the confusion I'm in, and thus why I'm making this thread, is that I've seen some accounts assert whole heartedly that Satan and Lucifer are in fact separate beings, their fusion into one being the result of an early translation error.
I think it's theory might be supported by the conflicting arguments from theologians, some argue Lucifer fought God over his jealousy of mankind, others argue that scripture details Lucifer "arguing" with God that he was being unfair by letting humans writhe in pain and die on earth without any material connection to His (Gods) heavenly presence.

Thoughts?
>>
Think about the definition of God and then realize you're retarded for even considering that he might be wrong or that you might come out victorious from siding against him. The allowance of evil is only there so you can learn that he's right and is the only truth.
>>
>>19181992
Lucifer: "light bringer"
Satan: Embodiment of evil
Attar: Guy who tried to reach the levels of God and was banished to the under realm (ancient Caananite mythology)

It's easy to see how it all gets a bit confusing, considering Christianity takes some of it's lore from ancient Caananite and Babylonian lore.
It was never, ever, anywhere stated that Lucifer was one of the angels who told God they can hear the suffering of humans.
>>
OP is completely retarded. Lucifer only has the power to deceive. He gathers the ignorant to do his bidding because he is so afraid of judgement day and he knows is coming to him. Enjoy burning with him OP, you deserve it.
>>
>>19181992
>>19182023
^this
All this lore is traceable to things older than "le bible" Sumerian lore spoke of genesis long before christianity, the bible was written by romans, not god, and it merged entities with influences of zoroastrism and the "good vs evil" duality view. Romans used lore from far more ancient myth and at this point it has been so corrupted and mistranslated that it hardly bears any significance to what probably happened.
Don't worship false idols OP. wake up.
>>
>>19181962
>Advice: trust no one

This is the best advice.
>>
>>19181919
You aren't supposed to worship angels. You probably shouldn't 'worship' god either. Try to seek the truth, follow the love in your own heart and soul. Lucifer will either kill you, or enlighten you in some way. Sometimes he will do both. Sometimes he will make love with you. Don't go after powerful entities looking for a fight, and don't go after them expecting some kind of savior being. Go with your best self, as your own higher self. Go forth with the intention for healing and peace between all forces of our heavenly family. Both factions love humanity, even though they have different opinions of how that love should manifest on earth. Its humanity that must bridge the divide between themselves, and between the heavenly forces.
>>
>>19181919
God is a fascist and Lucifer is le cool rebellious SJW.
>>
>>19181919
Lucifer is a faggot.
>>
>>19182176
this.
now if only here was some middle ground.
>>
>>19182200
It is, there is a third way, but didnt figure it all out yet. I'll let you know if i find it though.
>>
>>19182211
Discover your own way. That's the only way good enough for you
>>
>>19181919
>Is he really the one we should be worshipping
thats for you to decide for yourself

>he tried to stand up to god on behalf of all mankind
gonna ask for a source behind this statement

>Does he want to free us from divine tyranny by giving us the knowledge to become greater ourselves?
can it really be tyranny if we don't recognize it as such? Giving "us" knowledge wouldn't help us, we won't exactly learn lessons from it, only abuse said knowledge
>>
>>19181919
Lucifer's my archnemisis so needless to say I know everything there is to know about him.And before the LARPer accusations come in,no I'm neither Michael nor God. Lucifer stole the secret of freewill,and down the line became evil. No,Lucifer hates humans with a burning passion.
>>
Don't even pretend to know shit about Lucifer if you haven't read the Hidden Hand dialogue.
http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html
>>
>>19182701
Holy shit son. Lucifer > YHWH confirmed
>>
>>19181919
He got punished by god because he considered humanity (god creation) inferior to him.
>>
>>19182701

>San Fran uninhabitable

Because of the gays? I mean I guess he's right...
>>
>>19183635
That's actually the single thing that he got wrong, and he still followed it up with "depending on certain timeline activations" which means that it was possible for circumstances to change. He still accurately predicted the 2008 stock market crash half a month beforehand.
>>
Considering Lucifer and the entire idea of Satan rebelling are Christian fanfiction made up later, no. He was simply the prosecutor to god's defense attorney. He was there to challenge and tempt you to separate the true believers from the false.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.