[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summer Solstice Activities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 6345353.jpg (1MB, 1482x1074px) Image search: [Google]
6345353.jpg
1MB, 1482x1074px
My friends and I are summoning a demon tonight on account of it being summer solstice.

Any of you doing anything /x/ related for the solstice?
>>
>>19181243
LOL they are all dead now
>>
>>19181263
Not quite.
>>
>>19181290
Fraid so. All that energy that used to go to them now comes to me. I just redirect it back on you. Without king jerkface keeping your useless society held together it will collapse under its own weight

You motherfuckers tried to kill me and you failed.

Hell is eternal.
>>
>>19181312
Cringe
>>
I'm gonna let all demons and angels and gods know that they fucking suck
>>
>>19181243
>demon
What kind of? What about security measures?

>activities
Daily basis. Different kinds of stuff every day. This month has been for ""reprogramming reality"".
>>
>>19181312
why do they never post pic with time stamp? just why?
>>
>>19181333
A very powerful one from a place called Paralaxis. We know a decent amount about him, so we know he won't attack us or try to kill us so long as we show that we're loyal to his master. We're going to try 3 different summoning techniques and hope that at least one of them works.

For security measure's we're using a tether-based half summoning ritual circle. We'll have the actual demon appear as a shade that we can interact with before we decide whether or not to fully manifest him. If he tries to escape or manifest fully, we just have to un-tether and he will vanish.
>>
keep us updated
>>
>>19181476
Not gonna happen until 9:30 tonight but I'll post another thread.

One of my buds already canceled though.
>>
Bohemian Grove
>>
I'm having a ritual, quite in the opposite of yours OP. I'll pray Demeter and Aine tonight. By the way, Litha is not the right moment to summon a demon. You have fewer chances for it to work.
>>
>>19181493
I need the energy from the sun in order to summon him. It's the solstice, so it will be easier for me to channel the energy.
>>
>>19181243
I'm hiding inside, because a tropical storm is supposed to make landfall tonight, and we're on the "dirty" side of it.
>>
>summer solstice
>actually been raining all day and theres no sun

explain this magic fags
>>
>>19181328
Retard
>>
>>19181505
What 'demon" are you trying to summon?
>>
About to explore some abandoned houses and friday, a ghost town.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.