[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a godlike (or possibly delusional) being anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 10

File: selfie.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
selfie.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
I quite liked the previous thread here and I will definitely be staying
>>
>>19180746
What will my life be like in the next 6 months?
And what is my name?
>>
>>19180753
I have no idea, my power only extends to things I know the exact location of in relation to myself.
>>
>>19180760
how exact? What information would tell you that?
>>
>>19180767
Well for learning your name I would need it to be to the centimeter and the same for your future but I could do with the meter. Anyway I only ever used my power on something I new the location of but couldn't see once and I broke a table, I avoid doing so again for obvious reasons.
>>
>>19180746
So is Trump gonna drop the nukes?
>>
>>19180799
I dont like spoilers so I havent been looking at the near future of korea, I have been watching news on it as though it was an entertaining show.
>>
On average how many dicks you suck per night?
>>
>>19180821
0 dicks. Although I am open to dicks I do have a wife who I would much rather fuck.
>>
>>19180746
What can you do? What are your powers that difference you from an ordinary human being, or your ordinary delusional schizophrenic?

How come, if you have those powers, you have never tested them in front of anyone and made them go "shit, dude's valid"? Or have you? What was their reaction?

Basically what makes me doubt your claim, is that for someone so eager to share the fact of his godlike being with strangers, you would suspect you would just go around showing off your powers in real life and would have made international news by now and be really famous..
>>
>>19180746
>>19180811
Isn't this "Divine Ignorance" counter productive? Wouldn't someone who is godlike want to have or exert more control in their world? Why not manipulate it for the better or worse, why not try to predict what comes next?

And furthermore why not be more open about your abilities if you are a borderline god? Why not get the fame or recognition? Why not come out with absolute proof instead of a flimsy claim on an online website.

And if you are just delusional why not seek help for it? Get 100% proof to determine which section you fall under?
>>
>>19180840
The most significant of my powers is being able to control dimensions, things like teleportation and time travel are some uses of it. I have tested them in front of multiple people and have had various reactions, only two people weren't informed prior and I am currently married to one of them. Some people reacted with curiosity and others with surprise, my wife reacted by having a mental breakdown but we were children at the time so that shouldn't be surprising and the other person who didn't already know was a devout christian and basically panicked thinking I was a demon or something. I have existed for just over two thousand years and in the beginning I did go around showing off, back then I was just doing what I thought was right but it didn't go well so I started doing what I thought would be entertaining and it turns out I get bored quite quickly by normal standards, the last week or so is the first time I have spoken about this online and I find it to be entertaining at the moment.
>>
>>19180851
For the world I guess it is counter productive but for me its perfectly fine. I don't really care that much about power or control and after existing for over two thousand years I hardly care about anything other than my own entertainment, I only have the body and brain of a human so I guess that makes sense. I pretty much answered everything in your second line in >>19180885
I have sought help and the only reason I have for believing I might be delusional is an unfalsifiable hypothesis that everything is in my mind and that nothing is actually real at all, I doubt that such an idea is correct but I simply refuse to ignore the possibility.
>>
>>19180760
Fake and ghey
>>
>>19180905
This is 4chan, what did you expect? And this same board has flat earth threads.
>>
>>19180900
Let's assume then for curiosities sake you are a 2000 year old bisexual deity. Surely you would have met others like you? Experienced events that shouldn't have happened unless something/someone like you had played a part in starting. Any experiences like those?

And do you have any ideas about your existence? Where do your powers come from or why you can abuse them at will. Is there anything bigger than your or even on the same level?

Again assuming you're not crazy.
>>
>>19180914
I have not met any quite like myself but I wouldn't be too surprised if they do exist. I have however met beings greater than myself so I certainly don't think I am unique in having supernatural power. I have no idea why I'm not just a normal person and I have no idea how I got my powers but I have been trying to figure it out. One of the things I met that was greater than myself was an actual god and I met two angels soon before although I'm not sure if I should call angels greater than myself since I didn't see them do much and I know that gods aren't all they are made out to be. I am not under the impression that I am the most powerful being to ever exist but I might be the most powerful at the moment.
>>
>>19180942
Can you name this god? The purpose of the meeting?
>>
>>19180947
Yahweh, I met him twice, the first meeting was for him to try to steal my soul to extend his own life but he ended up dying in front of me, the second meeting happened before the first and was just filled with me asking him a fuckload of questions and him answering less than half.
>>
>>19180963
I guess my final question would be as to why you decided to get married to a lesser being like a human. Why go for a relationship you'll outlive? Why even mess around with something as meaningless as love when there are endless ways to entertain yourself with the powers you say you possess? And even then why not just get fucked by a deity every once in a while and be done with it.
>>
>>19180973
I am married for two reasons, one is basically the same as it is for most people since I have a human brain, the second is that when we were children I fucked up with my power and now I can't realistically avoid being with her. As for getting fucked by gods, they are extinct and my power doesn't allow for me to make more.
>>
Is this the same guy that was roleplaying as the demiurge last week?
>>
>>19180963
Bullshit, I was chatting with him just the other week.
>>
How can you make me believe that you are, what you are?
>>
give me more monies b0ss
>>
>>19180746
KYS
>>
>>19181418
You were probably chatting with something else, possibly yourself
>>
>>19181646
If I happened to meet you in person I would demonstrate my power, if you didn't believe that I would force my memories into your brain.
>>
>>19181659
sadly I cant
>>
>>19180746
>>19180746
Guys guys guys, stop being faggots about his schyzo and let the thread roll, you can see he has decent cognitive activity going on so let him post, atleast its an IM FUCKING INSANE thread instead of a skinwalker story.

Also don't fucking forget that atleast 80% of us on this board are legitimately fucking insane, so let the man speak.

Godspeed, will be monitoring
>>
>>19183644
Thanks man. Also, I have a question, should I namefag to make it easier to differentiate between myself and others answering questions for me? It happened a lot when I was on /b/ and a fair amount on my last thread here.
>>
>>19183858
Go for it, though it's pretty easy to tell your responses apart.
>>
>>19183973
Cool, thanks
>>
are the light orbs that we know as"ufo ships"we see in the sky actually alien consciousness sent up to monitor us?
>>
>>19185101
The ones I have looked at have just been chunks of rock, that being said I have seen some pictures that look quite interesting so I might have just been looking at the wrong ones.
>>
If you know everything, the tell me about Proyect Steyrling, Gibraltar Site 17 and the Strain #2217-0.
>>
>>19185359
I do not know everything and I know nothing about those things.
>>
>>19185451
Ok then, what about the terrible coming gibraltar war, and how many are going to die in the No Man's land of La linea de la Concepcion.
>>
>>19185534
I thought that already happened
>>
>>19180746
you r not who i am looking for. i dont think u r an impostor, just not her/him. i will keep looking as s/he is near & i must b ready when s/he makes her/himself known to us.
>>
>>19180746

Is russell in this thread
>>
>>19185592
It will, and mark my words, humanity is not prepared to deal with such cruelty like the one they are going to face, let the media decieve them, telling that everything is ok and under control, Just like in vietnam.

Is best for them to not know the truth, for the history of mankind is about to change, but to be ready there are things that must remain hidden.

*Concept PL-01
*Strain #2217-0
*Lab 12
*The Order
*The Steyrling Project
*Tunguska
*Heaven's Door
*Site 17

>>
>>19185608
Are you kikslut by any chance?
>>
>>19185641
I have no idea
>>
>>19185822
Ok, sounds interesting, I hope I get to live through it.
>>
>>19180746

Does human conciousness exist on several different dimensions or is it just all an illusion?
>>
>>19180746
When will this thread 404?
>>
>>19186973
It does exist in several different dimensions but not in the way you seem to think, I think of dimensions as things like space and time because that is what I can control but if you are thinking more allong the lines of different plains of consciousness then it doesn't, it comes entirely from the brain and that only exists in the same plain and dimensions as everything else you interact with regularly.
>>
>>19186986
Being used to /b/ made me wonder the same when I made the last thread, I could make several threads over a day and have them all 404 within hours but threads on /x/ seem to stay up for days without use. But the time restriction between posts is much longer on /x/ also so I guess this is just meant to be a slower board.
>>
>>19188435
It's not meant to...

We just can't compite with anything goes.
>>
>>19188447
I see, that makes since this isn't where I would expect to find veteran shitposters with a typing speed in mach.
>>
>>19188470
There is we just play fair here.
>>
>>19188506
Oh, cool, that's good.
>>
>>19180746
How did you become a god?
>>
>>19188554
I really don't know, I have been trying to figure it out recently but I have no idea.
>>
>>19188589
Something must have tipped you of at least, or did you just wake up one day and you were suddenly a god?
>>
>>19180963
What did he look like?

Also, how much of the Bible is true?
>>
>>19188619
well, I have had godlike power since I first came into existence which was just over two thousand years ago, I haven't been able to figure out any supernatural reason for it in all that time and I even had a conversation with an actual god about it. Recently I have been using a more scientific approach to looking and I have found all sorts of impressive things but not the why or how of my power and I don't even have any leads.
>>
Do you have any proof at all that you are what you say you are?
>>
File: jpg.jpg (434KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
434KB, 750x500px
>>19188644
He looked like an old pale sandnigger with a beard. picrelated is fairly close. Not much of the bible is true, most of the old testament is written with the intention of making yahweh look like the greatest thing to exist, and he is anything but, most of the new testament however is just skewed in the writers' favour, still filled with shit but around 30-40% true.
>>
>>19180746
Manipulieren is no Gods to
>>
Thanks for continuing to shit up the board with RP bullshit
"I don't like spoilers"
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>19188666
To share online, no. To justify to myself and those who know me, yes. I am currently making up a plan to take over the world so assuming I get around to it soon you might be able to make some conspiracy theories about the first leader of the entire planet actually being jesus.
>>
>>19188699
Well good luck with that, do you have any powers that could help you take over the world?
>>
>>19188715
Are you this bored your encouraging this idiot? And you wonder why everytime hates you
Impolite sage
>>
>>19188755
Impolite sage? And yes it's entertaining to see him come up with any answer, if you can't enjoy stuff like this why even bother?
>>
Oh God like person can you please tell me should I take up Wrestling Boxing or Shaolin thank you I really appreciate it
>>
File: 1467981981840.jpg (391KB, 1180x664px) Image search: [Google]
1467981981840.jpg
391KB, 1180x664px
Oh sod off you LARPers
>>
>>19188715
Thanks. I do but its not that great, I can give someone all of my memories which is what I intend to do to the leader of a powerful country (preferably Australia) and I can also cause more destruction than any man made weapon by placing anything anywhere, for example, a major city inside the sun, so I could threaten to use that if world leaders didn't agree to meet me in person so I could shove my memories in them. You can probably figure out the basics of my plan from that.
>>
>>19188798
Shaolin, the strength and skill you will develop from the training will be useful in everyday life and the same can not be said about wrestling or boxing. The money you can make from competing in any of them is determined by where you compete so be prepared to move house or regularly travel if that's what you want.
>>
>>19188852
Alright dude I'm going to take you seriously. I've been stuck between the three unable to make a choice and I just needed a tipping in One Direction. I'm buying the plane ticket to China tonight.
>>
File: 1456999844668.png (64KB, 889x987px) Image search: [Google]
1456999844668.png
64KB, 889x987px
>>19180746
Will I ever get a qt gf?
>>
>>19188699
>Strangest Dubs follow-up to a Satan Trips ever: Man claims to be God, have met Yahweh, to be planning to take over the world, and to be the Second Coming.
>All those dubs/trips

Alright, well, did Yahweh mention anything about the astronomical event approaching in Sept?
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 239x210px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 239x210px
Hi. I'm Aurora.
>>
>>19188862
Cool, I hope it goes well for you.
>>
>>19188881
Probably not but miracles can happen.
>>
>>19188885
No, he did not, he didn't mention much of anything.
>>
>>19188929
>Probably not
:(
>>
Why does New York defend pedophiles?
>>
>>19180746
what kind of being are you
>>
favourite NIN album that's not TDS?
>>
Could you project your knowledge into the mind of a human like one of us?
>>
>>19188954
The people there are mostly stupid, I wish I could say they were being smart and had actual reasons to defend paedophiles (which do exist) but they are just stupid.
>>
>>19188959
I don't know, I say godlike because I have immense power and can crudely cheat death but I have no idea what I really am.
>>
>>19188938
> Gematria: 8938
Ultra Lame Setup Indeed, God Of Bible Is A Total Joke Surpa,Ssed Only By Fake Opponent Satan, Jews Eat Their Cake And Have It Too With No Enemy
>>
>>19188966
My interest in music is too odd for me to pick a favourite anything, I have a playlist on my phone with gotye, system of a down and lmfao on it amongst other completely different music.
>>
>>19189018
A wizard uncovering is better than a robot apocalypse. What are we without Love? Evil.
>>
>>19189059
Makes sense.
>>
>>19189087

how did you get your powers?
>>
>>19180746
Are we joined?
>>
>>19180746
WHat is, in your opinion, the greatest human achievement in history?
>>
>>19188823
What do you plan to do after you've taken control of the world?
>>
>>19189114
I have no idea
>>
>>19189177
I do not believe so.
>>
>>19189191
Hard to say since humans have done so much but I think the top three achievements would be space travel, dogs and the internet
>>
>>19189228
Enforce my own politics in the hopes of creating a perfect world or at least something close to it
>>
>>19189395
If you're a god can you end my life instantly bro
>>
Teleportation seems like a trivial power for a godlike entity
>>
>>19189609
Teleportation is simply one way I can use my power, I could remove the entire multiverse from existence and leave all existing matter in eternal stasis if I wanted to, teleportation is just a practical use and something quite useful.
>>
>>19189649
Teleport next to me then
>>
>>19180753
Thomas
Miserable but youll learn from it
>>
>>19180746
OP, is your name Spencer?
>>
>>19189999
Holy fuck those quads
>>
OP, I realise this may sound mentally ill but this is /x/ so idc. I feel like I may be somewhat like you. I feel as if I have cheated death a few times, shit like almost getting hit by cars while driving. Once I was crossing the road and almost got hit by a car and everyone who witnessed it swore I did. I was unharmed. I have incredibly strange dreams, for example once I think I went to sleep in a dream or passed out or something and woke up in reality. I feel as if I have been extremely lucky in many things. What can you tell from signs like these? I've also had very vague dreams that seem to represent the future and it's events.
>>
What's your biggest killstreak
>>
>>19189999
No, it is not.
>>
>>19189905
>somehow looked over this
>>
File: Do it.jpg (24KB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
Do it.jpg
24KB, 400x382px
>>19189649
>I could remove the entire multiverse from existence
>>
What's my name, then?
>>
>>19189649
Wow, even if you have the power to teleport, that made you so delusional that you think you're attached to the Creator of All or that the Creator of All would allow what you just said. You probably extended your stay here by saying this, good luck with that.
>>
>>19180851
>Wouldn't someone who is godlike want to have or exert more control in their world?
What? Why? If you're godlike, you don't need to. The drive to USE power is based on insecurity.
>>
1) When will aliens reveal themselves to us publicly?

2) When will the fourth density energies become fully integrated into our atmosphere, bodies, and minds?
>>
>>19190085
What I meant by "crudely cheat death" was that I die and am reincarnated just like everyone else but I then regain my previous memories, so it doesn't seem as though we are alike. I do however have a decent understanding of what seem to have. From what you said it seems like everything is coming from your soul, in laymans terms, your soul is on steroids. The soul is capable of effecting anything chance based so your luck is determined by the strength of your soul, it is possible through practice and sometimes talent to be able to control what chance based things your soul effects and even determine an outcome to be anything you want so long as it is possible but the default is just whatever is what is most beneficial to you. As for the dreams, I know very little about how that works but all evidence I have points to it also being related to the soul in some way. What you have isn't unique but the magnitude to which you have it might be. Feel free to ask for any clarification or further information.
>>
>>19190094
In a single go, around ten.
>>
>>19190266
I ignored it
>>
>>19190459

sir, might I inquire of you, the answer to these questions two >>19190417
>>
File: 1494127862529.gif (83KB, 379x387px) Image search: [Google]
1494127862529.gif
83KB, 379x387px
>>19180746
Any ideas on how to travel to another universe? One you have firmly planted in your own mind?
>>
>>19190417
They wont. Good question.
>>
>>19190514

I think you're wrong. But what about the other one? Fourth density energies?
>>
>>19190507
Nothing certain but I have a hypothesis, I doubt it could be done without my power and I am reluctant to do it at all
>>
>>19190520
Never heard of it, I rarely look into the occult if thats what it is and I only look into science that is relevant to something I am interested in.
>>
>>19190530

Ah. No, I refer to the current transformation that earth is undergoing. The movement into a new dimension. What of this do you know?
>>
>>19190537
Nothing.
>>
>>19180746
Ever heard a name that sounds like Welwold/Welweald?
Does it mean anything to you if you have?
Feels like the key to something.
>>
>>19190563

Seriously? You are completely unaware of the current transformation? Excuse me while I swallow my own cum.
>>
>>19190564
Sorry, doesn't sound familiar.
>>
>>19180746
Can you shapeshift?
>>
>>19190614
Nope
>>
>>19180746
What do you think of me?
>>
>>19190570
The only transformation occurring is your descent into homosexuality.
>>
>>19190642
Not much, purely because I don't know you.
>>
>>19180746
do protons decay?
>>
>>19180746
Is there an afterlife?
>>
Nice RP, chuunibyou.

If you existed for two thousand years and had "godlike" powers you would not be sitting here on 4chan doing AMAs. You would not feel the need to fuel your ego with attention or showing off your "powers" to your friends and anonymous nobodies on the internet. There is no purpose of this thread other than to show off. Those are all signs of mortal desires and pleasures of someone who has not lived very long nor gained much wisdom.

Taking over the world is an ego-driven human desire- and a naive one at that. Someone with immense knowledge of everything understands how humanity functions and that throwing in an active "supreme leader of everything" would do loads more harm than good.

If you really had powers all those years, why not hit up this guy before he shut down his program due to delusional kiddos like you harassing him for the prize money?
http://skepdic.com/randi.html
>>
>>19180746
Is the earth spherical or flat?
>>
>>19180746
are you the only godlike being or are there more, oh and how did you get them?
>>
>>19180746
Wait so does it work like, if I tell you my location you can use your powers on me?
>>
>>19192370
Yes but you probably wont get there any time soon.
>>
Can you tell me my name to see if you're real?
>>
>>19193001
I have a mortal mind and have met beings more powerful than myself, I do indeed have mortal desires and that is exactly the purpose of this thread. As for taking over the world, it isn't out of ego that I want to do so but out of curiosity and hope, although it may be naive I believe that even if I am unsuccessful in creating a utopia I will cause a dystopia and have all of humanity unite against me. I have never heard of randi and I prefer to think that the supernatural is just what science has not yet explained and I apply that thinking to myself.
>>
>>19193054
Spherical, but more like the sort of sphere a two year old with parkinsons would draw.
>>
>>19193579
There are more supernatural beings such as gods and angels but I believe myself to be unique. I have no idea how I came to be what I am.
>>
>>19194104
I would then have to calculate your location relative to mine but yes, that's how it works
>>
>>19194564
You got kik? Or some other way of private communication?
>>
>>19180885

Hallucinating people reacting to your hallucinations is a dangerous sign of Schizophrenia.
>>
>>19180788

>Anyway I only ever used my power on something I new the location of but couldn't see once and I broke a table

It is easy to predict ants that you yourself code.

It is easy to perform magic in the realms of your own minds optimistic dissociation identity.

One man per planet.

Who do you change and who do you hurt but nothing or everything?

No God can see Chaos, therefor all life is suspect to be as or more divine than yourself.

Why do Gods have such big heads?!

I am an angel, no God. A rebel angel.

The first to rebel.

The same old story.

Do I give you Deja Vu?!

For Satan is eternal.
>>
>>19194517
No.
>>
>>19194583
No, I tend to avoid that sort of thing, I only interact through real life or anonymity.
>>
>>19194620
Dang, I wanted to ask for powers but oh well
>>
>>19194614
Um... You are concerning me for several reasons.
>>
>>19189395
What are your politics?
>>
>>19188648

You ever consider the story of Christ was about you?
>>
can you give me a reason to not kill myself

not one of those bullshit "ull never laugh again" reasons but a solid one

(if there isnt a good reason not to id like to know that as well)

thanks
>>
>>19194648
I change them almost every time I think about them, I am trying to figure out the perfect system and at the moment its a strange fascism communism hybrid with an overly regulated capitalist system.
>>
>>19189009

Why don't you use your powers to kill them all?

Or are you an asshole?
>>
>>19194655
Yes, I know it was about me, sadly it is only partially true so I tend to ignore the fact.
>>
>>19194677
Their death is part of what I am currently planning
>>
>>19194674
Well in that case I'd definitely be against whatever utopia you'd set up.
>>
>>19194696
And that is why I am yet to start it.
>>
>>19194559

Do you have parents?
>>
>>19194701
I'm sure. Why do you have to force the entire world to your whim, anyways? It is evident that one size solutions don't work for anyone, as humans have different preferences and needs of their own. If you are so inclined, why not start up a community to test out your ideals first, so as to see whether or not they would even work?
>>
>>19194716
Yes, I do.
>>
>>19180746
Can you demonstrate your power by doing something newsworthy? [spoiler] Were you responsible for Trump winning? [/spoiler]
>>
>>19194691

What about pedo victims who committed pedo acts afterwards then stopped?

Why have you waited so long to make this world good?
>>
>>19194722

Do they have Godly abilities?
>>
>>19194717
I am trying to create a system that can work for everyone in to world and such a system would be nearly impossible to model off of a small community. Currently I am thinking of a possible system and then thinking of possible scenarios to apply it to, if I think the outcome of the scenario with the system is good I then think of another scenario and if I think the outcome is bad I change the system and retry the scenario and then retry all of the scenarios that have led to the current system.
>>
>>19194726
I intend to do something in the future once I finish with my ideas in
>>19194743
I was not responsible for Trump although his success is beneficial for me.
>>
>>19194743
>>19194748
So what? The world gets to be one big giant experiment? Again, it is impossible to create a system that works for everyone, even if you're a 2000 year old godlike being as you so claim.
>>
>>19194733
As long as the children involved are not permanently mentally damaged or at all physically damaged and their guardians consent on behalf of the children I have no problem with pedos at all. I have waited so long because I have tried in the past and was unsuccessful, I have been thinking about how to be perfectly successful and that is anything but simple.
>>
>>19194743

Do you have to predict entire universes or just earth?
>>
>>19194736
No, they do not. They are normal humans.
>>
>>19194766

I haven't told anybody how we escape into our own children...

Gr8 rp m8!
>>
>>19190661

*ascent
>>
>>19194756
It might be impossible and if I come to that conclusion after my huge thought experiment I will go with my back up plan and create a dystopia and have the world unite against me.
>>
>>19194768
Just earth, I don't care about other places I know little about.
>>
>>19194781

You are planning to let us beat you to stop the dystopia, or?
>>
>>19194775
Ok...
>>
>>19194786
Yes, I have died many times so I hardly care about self sacrifice, and to die for a good cause again would be nice.
>>
>>19194775
Are you Satan, or are you just LARPing? Who am I kidding, everyone on this board LARPs.
>>
>>19194785

So, with all your powers you don't know anything about aliens?

So you're saying...

Gravity never let you go no, no?

;^}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j05BHuCvzDU
>>
>>19194799
Yes, but in the process you would be killing millions, possibly billions, of people to fulfill your dystopia. How very heroic of you.
>>
>>19194799

I'll fight you to the death in the name of world peace or whatever.
>>
>>19194799

{reopening the pits for free men}
>>
>>19180760
then what good are ya
>>
>>19194803
I know about aliens, I just don't understand or care about them.
>>
>>19194809
I never claimed to be heroic or even a decent person, I just like to think that I am.
>>
>>19180746
What is My Name OP?
Will i get a Girlfriend also?
>>
>>19180963

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHkwLqnsAfo
>>
>>19194985
Read what has already been said in the thread before posting something generic
>>
>>19195007
But you Asnwered the First guy why can't you asnwer me?
Ok Another Question Will Europe Survive the Migrant invasion?
>>
>>19195022
It will survive.
>>
>>19190523
Even if you can't do it now, can you at least share this hypothesis? It means everything to me.
>>
>>19188893
We need to talk email me at [email protected]
>>
>>19180746
Godlike one, is she evil? Am I under her possession? Or is it all in my head?
>>
>>19194559
Unique? Doubt it.
>>
>>19189018
K also email me at [email protected]. I'll get to the bottom of what you are
>>
>>19195608
Sure thing. If I remove all dimensions between earth and the edge (including the edge) of the universe, leaving everything in between in stasis, I would be able to swap the dimensions containing earth or anything on it with those just beyond the edge of the universe, leaving earth or anything on it either between universes or just in another bordering universe and will still obey our normal laws of physics so long as no one decided to explore.
>>
>>19195961
Seeing as its a she, its probably a bit of both.
>>
>>19195967
I doubted it once myself but I am unaware of any like myself and have not seen any evidence that I am not unique.
>>
>>19195976
Sure, Just give me a minute.
>>
Looks like this thread is still going. You said you can teleport, right? Would you be willing to meet in person? If I gave you an address and a Google Maps picture of an area like 2 minutes from my apartment, would you be willing to go there? If what you're saying is true, I'd very much like to see it with my own eyes, if you don't mind.
>>
>>19195955
Aurora I was addressing this one to
>>
>>19196038
As much as I would be happy to do so, the only time I have ever teleported anything that I couldn't see I broke a table, for clarification on that, I tried to teleport a standard D6 from one side of a table to the other and I had someone in the room with it talking to me on the phone and was within walking distance from them, I would rather not teleport myself somewhere I cant see.
>>
>>19180746
Dear lord, how much can, can a white girl can, if a white girl couldn't can´t even?
>>
>>19180746
How much acid you drop?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>>19180746
since you are all knowing, tell me if Ursula from little mermaid was basically a trap, since octopuses have one tentacle as a detachable penis and in conclusion, this scene should be considered a blowjob and I also want to know if you find it hot and I´m asking for a cousin.
>>
>>19196213
She literally can't even can't.
>>
>>19196224
Not much.
>>
>>19196237
You ever throw hands
>>
>>19180746
Is there any reason that one testicle is hanging lower, and one boob is bigger? Is that your kink? Or are you just pissing off the OCD people?
>>
>>19196227
I had to read that three times before I had any idea what you said, maybe just because I'm tired though, but I am not all knowing and if it is male I would call that more of an ambush than a trap, I find just about anything hot since I have usually hit puberty and have developed some sort of fetish by the time I regain my previous memories, I could fap to that image alone.
>>
>>19196241
A couple of times.
>>
>>19196247
Actual OCD people are fine but the cunts that self diagnose with OCD are fucking annoying.
>>
>>19196257
Will the gum I like ever come back in style?
>>
>>19196257
Come catch these
>>
>>19180746
there s a conspiracy theory that you are a time traveler from the future, where real estate prices are great and family social system is even better so the market is overflowed by women which dislike white males so you couldn´t find a decent job, so you created a universe or traveled back with your son, which is, in reality, your partner that you have a daddy-son relationship, and that´s why Bible and Quran is so against woman, and there is a reason why there is no description of yo having sex with virgin Mary, as it is convenient for people to see it as a miracle, and you didn´t have to touch the pussy, and also the revelation suggests that if the universe is going to be overflowed with woman, then you start again a new universe. the whore of Babylon in your books are basically suburban moms that are money grabbing. Is it true?
>>
>>19196261
I have no idea
>>
>>19196263
My skill in unarmed combat is quite limited so I would rather not.
>>
>>19196267
No, that is not true, that is even less true than those books and they are full of shit.
>>
>>19196285
Don´t deny that you like to take that body of Christ daddy, don´t you :)
It makes sense while Lucy rebelled since he was jealous. You despise faggots because you fear they will time travel like you did. Why was Christ wifeless then?
>>
Hi there, can you describe the attitudes of angels to me. Please.
>>
>>19196293
I was Christ, I was unmarried because I didn't find anyone I wanted to marry and I had better shit to do than look for someone.
>>
>>19196303
A bunch of cucks, that's about it.
>>
>>19196339
You're a delusional cuck
>>
>>19180746
What's your opinion on Peter Palpin?
>>
>>19196359
Maybe, maybe.
>>
>>19180746
You're a cuck faggot
>>
>>19196369
Why bother?
>>
>>19196377
See
>>19196361
>>
>>19180746
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
what a fgt
>>
>>19180746
Drink bleach and die you attention seeking fuck
>>
>>19196591
No can do.
>>
>>19196601
Forgot to namefag.
>>
>>19180746
Can you bring me all of the new world order member's head.
>>
>>19196604
Maybe.
>>
>>19196612
I have a high hope you do it.
>>
>>19189042
a godlike being could never be such a pleb
>>
>>19180746
How do I get out of my "prision"?
>>
>>19180833
Does your wife know you are a god like creature?
>>
File: 1494727832151.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494727832151.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>some annoying faggot LARPing decides to make a thread
>dodges every question directed at proving that he has "godlike powers"
>idiots bump the thread and take him seriously

Jesus, this thread is worse than flat Earth threads.

Grow up.
>>
>>19198010

Sometimes, the most pleb RP skizz with zero talent, gives very revealing answers with their incredibly garbage mistake of a brain.
>>
How do I get everyone to embrace fallacy elimination and empiricism?
>>
>>19196612

Keanu is that you?!
>>
enlgihtenment is a meme
>>
>>19180746
What is your mom doing in this exact same moment?
>>
>>19180746
I confirm or deny these claims for a living and the guy is not legit
>>
>>19180746

God? Why you look when I masturbate?
>>
>>19198808
thinking enlightenment is a meme is a meme
>>
>>19180746
Somebody in here recently fucked with the Ouija board and called to the dead. so i've arrived.
>>
I recently found something entertaining to do so I think I will be leaving 4chan for a time. I doubt I had any significant influence on anyone's lives here so you should all be fine without me.
Thread posts: 250
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.