[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Synchronistic Experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: four hundred and forty-four.png (133KB, 636x334px) Image search: [Google]
four hundred and forty-four.png
133KB, 636x334px
I have had these (I feel) meaningful experiences for a while but don't understand fully what they are and what they mean. I happen to look and see these numbers in various places throughout my days

often they are called angel numbers

anyone reach their own conclusions/ explanations for this? I know it is not just a coincedence
>>
>>19180163
It means that you are starting to see the matrix, im willing to bet you have almost no interaction with humans unless its absolutely necessary, not because you dislike them but because you like being alone.

You are also probably an empath or someone very tuned with the angelic realm, the numbers will try to guide you, if you are seeing them just keep doing what you are doing, dont forget your path.

As for your particular purpouse I dont know, guess you'll have to find out.

Glad to see someone just waking up, good luck.
>>
I see them very often myself.

I often will look up the meaning of the numbers, and try to use it for guidance and understanding.

Pay attention to it, there's something to it. Pray.
>>
>>19180233
>>19180238

thanks you two.

to the first anon, you are kinda right about my social standing. I have really one friend and I spend most of my time by myself
>>
>>19180233
what's the point of waking up?
just to see you're trapped in a fake reality?
how does that make the experience any better?
>>
File: 1472123967857.gif (55KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
1472123967857.gif
55KB, 678x422px
>>19180549
why are we still here?
just to suffer?
>>
>>19180549
It doesn't make it any better. It only aids those who are self serving and selfish. I should have killed myself a long time ago.
>>
>>19180827
to elaborate on my point. the only real reason of waking up is to finalize and understand why, and that you should definitely die as soon as possible. this world doesn't deserve any help.
>>
>>19180838
except trump. he deserves help. god bless the man I hope he succeeds.
>>
>>19180642
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.