[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zodiac Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 23

File: Zodiac.jpg (452KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Zodiac.jpg
452KB, 2000x1500px
Post your signs and your thoughts on other signs.

>Sun

>Moon

>Rissing

>Midheaven

bonus points for your MBTI
>>
>>19179638
bump
>>
>sun in Pisces
>moon in Capricorn
>Virgo rising
>midheaven in Gemini

As far as my thoughts on other signs, air signs are good intentioned but very unaware of other peoples emotions, especially Aquarius (who I avoid at all costs cause they are just too much for me to handle). Taurus and Capricorn are cool. Virgos are borderline evil in my experience. Fire signs are okey, can be very fun. Scorpios are super interesting. Cancers are needy manipulative pricks. Pisces tend to be self pitying losers.
>>
>>19179638
>Sun
Taurus
>Moon
Aries
>Rissing
Gemini
>Midheaven
Pisces
I'm cool with them
>>
>>19179638
Im a Libra thats all I know

Those other tags are retarded. Moon and Sun escalating, etc

Zodiac shit means nothing.

Aries are cunts
Taurus are cunts
Gemini are cunts
Cancer are cunts
Leos are cunts
irgos are cunts
Libras are cunts
Scorpio are cunts
Sagitarius are cunts
Capricorns are cunts
Aquaries are cunts
Pisces are cunts
>>
>>19179638
>Sun In Leo
>Moon in Libra

I don't know what time I was born so idk what to do about that other shit my my MBTI Is ENTP.

To be completely honest the only sign i've ever noticed a problem with were cancers. I tend to have a lot of Gemini & other Leo friends so that's cool I suppose.
>>
>>19180729
ok
>>
>>19179638
Libra
Cancer
Libra

i'm supposed to be pretty, airheaded/superficial, social but moody
what I actually am is the archetypical scorpio, eg. serial killer looking edgelord

as far as the other signs are concerned:
>Pisces
they operate purely on emotion regardless of gender
also spaced out, sort of dumb, extremely naive, but jesus christ the sex is worth it
>Taurus
easiest to talk to about mundane shit, chill and comfy
>Libra
good company when everything's alright
the indecision stuff is not a meme
>Leo
fun in small doses, high energy, good sense of humor
>Scorps
will mindgame the ever living shit out of you
they care, but it's tough love

these I get along with well
the rest are irrelevant in my life to the point they might as well not exist

INFP / INFJ, I redo the test every year or so, it seems to alternate

real talk though, ignore the fucking sun signs, it's all about Mercury
>>
>>19180969
Actually cancer men, are the most in prison sign.

It's because cancer is a sign of emotion, and men don't know/aren't allowed to express that, so they massively overcompensate, snap then kill people.
>>
>>19179638
>libra sun
>scorpio rising
>capricorn moon
>idk what midheaven is
>ISTP

I dont like cancer, pisces and virgo
>>
>Sun
Virgo
>Moon
Libra
>Rising
Capricorn
>Midheaven
Scorpio

I am an INTJ.

I really get along with other Earth signs, but can't stand people that show off or have two faces.
>>
>libra rising
>gemini sun
>cap moon
Fucking master race combo right here.
>>
Every time I see one of these threads

>Which sign is the worst?
>Gemini
>Definitely Gemini
>Yeah, Gemini

>tfw Gemini

I'm guessing it's because of the whole two-faced liar thing like >>19181790 said and I get that, since honesty and loyalty are very important to me.

Though I have to admit I'm decent at lying because my elementary school teachers were cunts who would only let you leave the room to go to the restroom and not to go to the drinking fountain, so I figured out how to time my respones and so forth to look genuine.
>>
what's the best explanation on what each sign means
>>
Sag Sun
Taurus Moon
Libra Rising
Cancer Midheaven
EN(T/F)J

I live with a Cancer (Sagittarius Moon and Rising), and he's the moodiest bitch I ever did see. Alternating choleric and melancholic, he's the most inflexible, stubborn, unyielding individual I've ever met. I've also lived with an incredibly manipulative Aquarius, not sure what their other signs were, though. Surprisingly, the Geminis I've known have all been pretty cool.

My best friend at work is another Sagittarius, and we are startling similar save for the fact that she's far more introverted than me (I was the extrovert that adopted her). I don't want to be a creep, though, and ask what time she was born to figure out her other other signs.
>>
>>19181880

From my experience, geminis are the people who you can be having a friendly chat with and half why through they throw random insults at you for no reason, and become vicious and mean. Their bad side comes out way quicker than other signs, because it's just super random? That's why I think they get the hate.
>>
The God of the Bible owns the constellations. You're all about to get a rude awakening...
>>
>>19181880
From my experience Geminis have a tendency to say really mean things as banter, they don't even realize the effect of what they say on the other person. They are a bit self centered and unaware of the feelings of others to some extent. My mom and ex bf are Geminis,as a Pisces I got my feelings hurt every time I talked to them. Still not as bad as Aquariuses.
>>
>>19182654
I know an Aquarius with a gemini rising, he is incapable of talking to people, struggles to keep friends. Most pointlessly bullying person in the world.
>>
>>19182684
Ouch! My sister is an aquarius with a Gemini rising... She has mostly positive relations with guys, probably because she is attractive I think. Her female friends eventually all turn on her, and usually in groups.. her last group all agreed to kick her out of their clique. As children she would call me an autist, loser, fat, ugly.. and she would turn all the other kids at school and cousins and stuff against me for no reason. Used to hate her but now I just pity her.. Her life is a mess.
>>
>>19182556
Well, I regularly wear shirts made of a number of different cloths, so I'm sure I'm pretty fucked either way.
>>
Scorpio here, I think it's all bullshit. Here's a bump, though.
>>
beeemp
>>
>>19181880
pls we aries get shit on all the time they either calls us sluts or say we're worst sign
>>
Libra-Virgo Sun and Sag Moon. My friend says its a wild combination. How exactly?
>>
Book of Enoch anyone?

Also Cancer is actually the worst the feel train never ends and everything just cuts you up.
>>
My sign is Jesus. The One who made all "your signs"...
>>
Virgo.
have no clue what the fuck, is all that rising moon stuff.
Don't really give a shit but not bothered by astrology. Dating a scorpio, she's super fun
>>
File: 2017-06-22-18-15-44-1730698671.jpg (7KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-22-18-15-44-1730698671.jpg
7KB, 271x186px
>>19179638
This thread stole my sign and is giving it bad rep.
>>
>>19186944
>be cancer
>hit on qt
>get rejected & take it hard enough to cause changes in your brain to lose all emotion

Idgaf about anyones feelings
>>
>>19186982
so edgy i felt down
>>
>>19179638
sun - leo
moon - libra
libra rising
midheaven - cancer

I don't know what any of this means, how fucked up am I lol
>>
>>19179638
I think it's all bullshit.
>>
>>19181764
I am also a Libra sun and I don't like those three signs much either haha

Gemini moon, Taurus rising. Anyone know any anything about these (or other in general) sign combinations?
>>
>taurus
>capricorn
>sagittarius
>scorpio

INTJ

I have no idea what any of this astrology shit means
>>
>>19187281
midheaven is Capricorn, too.
>>
>>19187256
also mbti is infp
>>
Born on Cancer-Leo cusp. I am very confused.
>>
leo sun
virgo rising
pisces moon
gemini midheaven
enfp
>>
File: 21.png (66KB, 666x448px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
66KB, 666x448px
>>19179638
Sun-Aries
Moon-Sag
Rising-Virgo
Midheaven-Gemini
Eros-Cancer

INFP MBTI + chart
>>
>>19186944
What about the book of Enoch?
>>
>>19187346
for me:
scorpio>taurus>aries>capricorn>pisces>sagittarius>leo
>>
>cancer sun
>gemini moon
>libra rising
>cancer midheaven
>intp

moody, narcissistic. struggle with finding motivation in life. socially autistic and my lack of natural confidence doesn't help
>>
I'm a fish and I like crabs

>tfw no cancer gf
>>
So, just a quick rundown on what the signs mean in the different areas. I'm no expert, but this is what I've gathered.

Your "sun sign", the one that most people consider to be "your" sign, is what the very baseline of your personality is supposed to be. It's the vanilla version, and everything else is mods. If it seems like your sun sign doesn't fit you, look at where your other planets and houses are, and from there you can piece together where bits of your overall personality come from.

The "moon sign" tends to be how you react. You might have a conservative sun sign, but a frivolous lunar placement can help temper that. It almost seems like it can negate certain personality aspects of your sun sign. Your moon seems to be your instincts.

And, as far as I can tell, your Ascendant is how you are perceived by others, and your overall reaction to your situation in life. For example, I'm a Libra Ascendant, so that apparently means that I'm likable and fair, but have a tendency towards using the "soft sell" and not alienating people that I absolutely should, morally. In contrast, a Capricorn Ascendant would be seen as effortlessly responsible and somewhat serious, but in actuality is a huge tryhard.

Of course, especially when you start piecing together shit from like twenty different sources, it's stupidly easy to cherrypick all the personality aspects you see in yourself. Personally, I feel it's all meaningless hogwash; however, I've found it fun to research.
>>
explain a Taurus in one sentence
>>
>>19188289

they're usually stubborn alcoholics who are boring unless you're around them in small doses
>>
>>19188289
Boring af but reliable.
>>
>>19188333
trips man
>>
scorpio

pisces

leo

aries

assume something about me
>>
>>19188448

they mean it's true

>>19188467

you're manipulative, vengeful, love attention are aggressive and competitive but also empathetic capable of deep emotions and creative

you seem a lot nicer and more laid back than you are
>>
>sun
virgo
>moon
pisces
>rising
aquarius
>midheaven
sagitarius

i've recently been gravitating towards loads of cancers lately
>>
>sun
leo
>moon
virgo
>rising
aquarius
>midheaven
scorpio

Those are my signs whatever that means
>>
>>19179638
>Sun
Aries
>Moon
Aquarius
>Ascendant
Gemini

Honestly, I have no clue what this means for me, is it possible for anyone to fill me in? As for other zodiacs, couldn't tell you, I dont ask people their signs.
>>
>>19189328
Forgot
>Midheaven
Aquarius
>>
Ask a leo on his summer solstice anything.
>>
>>19181902
Zoodiac is the circle of animals imagined by a bunch of bored farmers gazing at the stars who probably smoke grass too.
>>
>>19179638
>Sun
Libra 1st house
>Moon
Pisces 7th house
>Rising
Virgo
>Midheaven
Gemini

I'm also INTJ; assume away anons
>>
File: 1347836438929.png (25KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1347836438929.png
25KB, 560x407px
Aquarius.
Somebody that knows more about these zodiac stuff can tell me about me, or general caracteristics about aquarius'?
>>
Aries
>straightforward, independent, impatient

Taurus
>dependable, comfort-seeking, possessive

Gemini
>curious, observant, distant

Cancer
>caring, steadfast, sensitive

Leo
>hardworking, affectionate, self-important

Virgo
>responsible, self-sufficient, fussy

Libra
>likeable, eager, wishy-washy

Scorpio
>patient, willful, confrontational

Sagittarius
>optimistic, adventurous, irresponsible

Capricorn
>resourceful, realistic, conservative

Aquarius
>progressive, free, stubborn

Pisces
>open-minded, artistic, flaky
>>
>>19179638
>Pisces sun
>Capricorn moon
>Libra rising
>Cancer midheaven
>MBTI ENFP, -A/-T
>>
Taurus reporting

Feels good being the best forever

Lion is my arch enemy

Everybody else is a cuck so you better be preppin
>>
Libra sun
Sag moon
Libra ascendant

Despite the super social person these say I should be, I've always been on the edge of large social groups and only have 1-2 close friends at any one time.
>>
>>19190164

the entire chart matters, not just the first 3 signs

every placement, house, and aspect makes a difference
>>
>>19179638
Sun: Aries
Moon: Scorpio
Rising: Libra
Midheaven: Leo

MBTI: ESTP

Not really sure what the sun, moon, rising and midheaven means together. Anyone care to enlighten me?

>Inb4 massive faggot
>>
what do you guys think is the compatibility of a sun scorpio and a sun gemini?
>>
>>19190199
Alright, but like some anon above said, what's to stop me from just picking and choosing the parts that match and throwing away all the rest?
>>
i only know two things and that is im a aquarius and im also estp-t.
>>
>>19190284
I am that Anon, and literally nothing. However, astrology can be a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you want to be that sociable person that Double Libra-Sagittarius combo says you should be, you absolutely can. You just have to keep telling yourself that that's who you are. The real magic is the power of self-suggestion.
>>
>>19190238
A cursory Google search has taught me this: the only signs that you're apparently completely incompatible with are the ones directly across the circle from you. Scorpio and Gemini aren't opposed, but that's probably the most that could be said for them.
>>
>>19190374
Interesting. I've read tons about how they're not compatible at all, so that information is re-assuring in a sense. Thanks for your time.
>>
>>19179638
>Sun
Libra
>Moon
Scorpio
>Rising
Cancer
>Midheaven
Aries

Aries are atractive. Taurus are charming. Gemini are genius. Cancer are a magnetic mystery. Leo are lovely whores. Virgo are insufferable. Libra are extremely moral. Scorpio are the ohter type of genius. Saggitarius are funny. Capricorn are boring. Acuarius are extremely weird. Piscies are the perfect target to bully.
>>
>>19180729
Everything you see in the outside, it's in your inside
>>
>>19187472
>Sun Sign
Intelectual Mind
>Moon Sign
Emotional Mind
>Rising
How people see you superficially
>Midheaven
Your relationship with the unconscius mind
>>
>>19188289
Fuckin' great writters because of their couple's infidelity.
(Shakespeare, Togashi)
>>
>>19187346
strong sexual energy, you need a sexual healing, you like sing, and has a tendency to repeat things
>>
>>19179638

Scorpio Sun

Leo Moon

Libra Rising

Cancer Midheaven

INTP
>>
>>19188467
Edgy and weird as fuck, but very inteligent.
>>
>>19189682
Julio Verne and Matt Groening are Aquarius. Make the conection.
>>
>>19190634
You have a conflict between Leo and Scorpio. Lion likes to show himself, while scorpion likes the shadows
>>
>>19189909
>not knowing what wishy-washy is
>look for it
>get depressed
>>
>>19189682
Aquarius is a rebel and a scientist, likes to analyze and compare results. Has a very open mind
>>
>>19190238
Read In Cold Blood by Truman Capote.
That's how it works a relation between a Gemini (Dick) and a Scorpio (Perry)
>>
>>19179638
>sun
Cancer
>moon
Aquarius
>rising
Libra
>midheaven
Cancer
>>
>>19190607
Cancer is very sensitive to the energies around you, did you ever feel like what other people feel? Libra Always seek harmony to prevent your cancer from suffering with heavy energies
>>
Scorpio
> Moon is Pisces
> Sun is Scorpio
im also an INTJ

I absolutely LOVE water signs, Cancers, Pisces, Scorpios, I tend to form relationships with them the most (both friendly and romantic) and they're pretty much the only signs I really like
>>
>>19189328
You have very high expectations and easily angered.
>>
>>19190678
Do you like Klimnt?
>>
I'm a scorrpio, lay it on me.
>>
>>19189328
Aries is the hero full of energy, while gemini is the thinker, you like adventures and dream of doing many different things, something that changes the environment around you
>>
>>19190682
I just finished my theater career in the uni.
I hate to be atracted to so many girls at the same time.
>>
>>19190687
Alan Moore
Dostoievski
Rodolfo Usigli

All of them top writers.
>>
>>19190683
Spends a lot of time dreaming and must love occultism. Ever had premonitory dreams?
>>
>>19190683
Get away from Libra, they are going to hurt you heart.
>>
>>19190706
Not the same anon but ive ahad those before and im a scorpio. Is there a reason why a scorpio should have them?
>>
>>19180646
Your partner will commit infidelity soon.
>>
>>19190706
I have premonitory dreams every night at least once or twice, they're brief. Not into occultism but the aesthetic of it I'm in love with.
>>19190710
Will note very strongly. My Midheaven is in Libra though and I've been involved with one and it was awful.
>>
>>19190713
pisces and virgo are signs with powers of clairvoyance in dreams or insights
>>
All I know is my Zodiac is Libra. I was born on October 22nd and some say its cusp of Libra and Scorpio. Idk.
>>
>>19190718
Where is your mars, house and sign? Mars shows you how you can channel this energy.
>>
>>19190718
What did you that Libra?
>>
>>19188910
You must have a lot of desire to build, draw and create original things, leo and aquarius has a lot of creative energy
>>
sun in aquarius
moon in libra
aquarius rising
libra midheaven
>>
>>19190740
Mars is Virgo in ninth house
>>19190743
Don't really understand the sentence, do you mean what happened?
>>
Sun in taurus
Moon in Virgo
Rising in Scorpio
Midheaven in Cancer
>>
>>19190734
Arthur Miller
Eugene O'Neill
Truman Capote
Julie Andrews
John Lennon

If you hate (or hated) some of these, but at the same time you identify with them, you are a Libra.
>>
>>19190749
Has a magnetic aura draws people close to you with ease, always likes to do things his way, a rebel
>>
>>19190751
Sorry for my shitty english. Yes, what happened with the Libra?
>>
>>19190755
Your boyfriend or girlfriend will cheat on you.
>>
>>19190761
NP
just a narcissist that I couldn't tolerate, he would spread lies about me sending him nudes, he would make excuses to not talk to me, treat me as if i was in his 'harem' or w/e tf he had but had that whole 'i love you' thing going on n i wasn't with it
>>
>>19190764
Why? tell me more
>>
>>19190751
Virgin is in the house of Sagittarius, you must attract animals and plants with this energy, they can heal if they are near you, in nature far from the cities observing the patterns that nature creates, your energy will be amplified
>>
>>19190768
I also dream with my own harem. We're really shitty people indeed.
>>
>>19190770
I used to have a Taurus girlfriend. I cheated on her.
I used to fuck with a Leo girl, and her boyfriend was a Taurus.
>>
>>19190775
I love animals, this is very accurate. If you have anything else insightful that'd be amazing but thank you for what you've provided so far..
>>19190776
Ya Libra's are awful, like I said I pretty much only like water signs
>>
>>19190755
Likes very much to sing, is an intense lover and loves to know a little about everything, very curious
>>
>>19190756
I used to dislike movies like Mary Poppins and Sound of Music, but I do like them now. Never hated Julie Andrews though.
>>
Sun in scorpio
Moon in Sagittarius
Ascendant in leo
Midheaven in taurus

If you need more aspects etc ill give em
>>
>>19190787
I'm addicted to reading birth chats, I do it every day. Show the photo of your birth chart, which I analyze for you
>>
>>19190796
You have a sexy look, and you love making people laugh, likes to tell stories, sometimes exaggerates to seem more funny, likes art and photography
>>
File: xxxxxx.png (137KB, 673x472px) Image search: [Google]
xxxxxx.png
137KB, 673x472px
>>19190806
I'm just assuming you mean this chart? If not I'm not sure which one you mean
>>
>>19190839
You must feel a great desire to write, pisces in the 3rd house of gemini, feelings and emotions want to leave through the writing of poetry. You must imagine enough traveling to distant places. Has much desire to create something new and original but not knowing what it is yet.
>>
>>19190839
Your problem is a lion in the 8th house related to your sexual energy, energy that will help you to evolve, lion tends to have a low self esteem, with that this energy will not flow naturally and you will get confused.
>>
>>19190839
For me you were born to travel feel and live in other cultures, write about them, nature will teach you everything you need to know about it, just learn how to listen to it, you are interested in hallucinogens? They can teach you a lot, magic mushrooms have taught me some things about astrology
>>
Sun Sag
Moon Aires
Rising Sag
Merc Sag
Venus Sag
Sun in 12th house
Moon in 3rd house
Merc in 1st house
venus in 12th house
>>
>>19190956
Very fire, you are the funny guy, always optimistic, loves to laugh and make people laugh, likes to tell stories and jokes, can also be fanatic and excessive, very superficial, not knowing the time to stop talking
>>
Sun in Gemini
Moon in Aries
Rising in Leo
Midheaven in Taurus

I dont care for virgos or capricorns much because theyre usually a little too judgmental and asshole-y for my taste. I do have a few sun sign taurus friends since the ones I meet are very art-centered and interesting. I should probably read into their charts sometime.

As for water signs, I find it easy to spark up interesting conversations with Scorpios, but when they're low, damn they hit rock bottom. No middle ground for them. I love girl pisces because they take care of their appearance and are almost always babes. But overall pisces confuse me because I want to be their friend but its never compatible. I'm not very fond of cancers because they're usually manipulative and evil... sometimes they're caring.

Fire signs are very lively and lots of fun to be around. Aries is great at keeping busy with interesting adventures but can be a bit self-centered. Leos are one of my favorites since they have such a great energy to be around but I have met my fair share of arrogant leos. Sagittarius's are also a lot of fun to talk to because of their philosophical side, but are hard to get close to because they like to mingle.

Geminis I have mixed feelings about, they usually start to annoy me either because they won't shutup or because they carry a very nervous energy around them. I'm guilty of it. But overall are fun to be around for short periods of time. Aquarius is original and usually fucking "out-there" weird. They're able to hold witty banter. But they can be distant and full of themselves since they think they're so different than everyone else. Libra is sociable and super flirty but probably not someone you want to rely on.

All of the air and fire signs are hoes for the most part desu including pisces lol

But currently my friends consist of Aquarius and Taurus peeps. My significant other is a Sun Scorpio Moon Taurus and Rising Aries so thats fun
>>
>>19190980
thanks, id say its very accurate, though at the same time I have a 12th house sun and a 12th house venus.
>>
>>19190806
>>
>>19191016
Deep voice, like sing, likes to entertain people, showman. Likes mysteries, likes the occult. Mars in Aquarius makes you very rebellious and original, an open-minded and rational person, you have the potential to work psychology, marketing, something related to medicine, or it can be a stalker if everything goes wrong
>>
File: graphic.png (45KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
45KB, 750x562px
>>
Virgo Sun
Aries Moon
Scorpio Ascendant with Leo on the Midheaven

And I have Pluto in the twelfth so it's been a wild ride. I draw a lot of Taureans into my life whether I want to or not. On a friendship level they're great and make wonderful companions. On a more intimate level they frustrate me to no end.

I tend to get along with people who are fiery, earthy, and watery. My chart is lacking in air influence and as such I tend to have trouble with people who have a lot of air in their chart. They're too disconnected from their emotions for me, though one of my dearest friends was an Aquarian.

I summarize it this way: people who are fiery are great to party with, people who are earthy are great to work with, and people who are watery are great to be intimate with. I can't wrap my head around people who are airy.

But these are gross generalizations. Every chart is different and most people have a little of everything at the end of the day.
>>
File: birth chart.png (65KB, 510x514px) Image search: [Google]
birth chart.png
65KB, 510x514px
>>19190746
thanks for that
here's my birth chart since you said you liked reading them
>>
where can I do one of these charts? never even heard of sun,moon,ascendant
>>
where do i calculate this?
>>
>>19191199
>>19191232
astro dot com
>>
File: gyjgfjhjghfghjgh.png (76KB, 668x473px) Image search: [Google]
gyjgfjhjghfghjgh.png
76KB, 668x473px
>>19191243
lmfao what the fuck does this mean.
>>
File: 1497982765011.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497982765011.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>19179638
Sun is Taurus
Moon is Gemini
Rising is Gemini
Midheaven is Aquarius
What do the stars say about me?
>>
>>19191286
Oh yeah, My mbti is all over the place depending on mood. I usually score INTP or ENTJ.
>>
>>19190284

charts get extremely specific when done in detail
>>
People use zodiac signs to define them selves of their emotional thoughts.
Zodiac signs have nothing to do with personalites or disorders

Zodiac Signs originated from Greel Mythology that which consist of fairytales
Fairy tails are from American Philosophies, and Traditions.

A lot of American traditions come from Greek Mythology, for example
American holidays such as Christmas the story of Saint Nicholas comes from
Greek Mythology, we all know Santa Claus isn't real. There is no person living in the
North Pole having magical flying raindeer, handing out presents every December 25th.
So it is safe to say, that zodiac signs do not define you as a person.

Zodiac signs are also based on which month you are born, those months also stand for
Greek mythology all of the months, days of the weeks are named after Greek gods.

(So when you proclaim to be one of these zodiac signs, you are blindingly worshipping Greek gods)

If you are a believer of the bible, the very first commandment says
"EXODUS 20:3
You shall have no other
god(s) before me" as in 'You shall not worship any other god'

And this is exactly what you are doing(worshipping other gods) when you progress yourself as a zodiac sign.
[7:24 PM] Sa7aN: So my "zodiac sign" is Virgo

Strengths: Loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking, practical
Weaknesses: Shyness, worry, overly critical of self and others, all work and no play

Virgo likes: Animals, healthy food, books, nature, cleanliness
Virgo dislikes: Rudeness, asking for help, taking center stage

I am not Picky nor Critical.. Most of these are the complete opposite of who I am and ESSPECIALLY I am not a woman.

To further prove that zodiac signs are complete useless meanings I'm going to tell you what each zodiac sign translated to english means.

Areis = Ram
Taurus = Bull
Gemini = Twins
Cancer = Crab
Leo = Lion
Virgo = Maiden
Libra = Scales
Scorpio = Scorpion
Sagittarius = Centaur
Capricorn = Goat
Aquarius = Water Bearer
Pisces = Fish
>>
File: chart.png (503KB, 1177x827px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
503KB, 1177x827px
I don't know how to read this, but posting it because why not
intj/intp btw
>>
>>19191449
ok
>>
Better like it because I spent 10 minutes making it for this post
>>
>>19191464
Better like it because I spent 10 minutes making it
>>
>>19179638
How do i find out all that other shit
>>
File: 1463924129097.gif (978KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
1463924129097.gif
978KB, 640x475px
OP here realizing that I didn't post my chart

>Sun
Virgo
>Moon
Capricorn
>Rissing
Gimini
>Midheaven
Acqyarius
>MBTI
INFJ
>>
>Sun
Sagittarius
>Moon
Aries
>Ascendant
Aries
>Midheaven
Capricorn
>MBTI
ENTP

I don't know anything about this stuff - anyone able to like, tell me?
>>
>>19179638
>Sun
Aries
>Moon
Scorpio
>Rising
Cancer
>Midheaven
Aries
>bonus points for your MBTI
INFJ

Aries: Some I really love, some I really hate for being obnoxious and giving Aries a bad name

Taurus: Stubborn and it's hard to get on their soft side, but it's just a big shell

Gemini: I always called those two faced dissimulative pricks, well, some still are but I've met few Geminis that are actually cool and, fun to have a random talk with, just don't get into an argument and you'll be fine

Cancer: I always thought it was the sweetest sign, all family loving and sensitive, but with time I think they're just psychos underneath

Leo: Ugh nope, there's only one Leo I like the rest suck, attention whores

Virgo: Picky and annoying perfectionist that thinks know it all but don't

Libra: Haven't met any to have a relevant idea

Scorpio: Love and hate, they hold grudge from the womb, but I love their intensity/passion

Sagittarius: My favorite sign, sociable, adventurous, kind of attention whore (but better than Leos) their downside is their constant mouth in the foot and lack of tact

Capricorn: depressed people, they tire me, too cold

Aquarius: Haven't met any relevant to form an opinion

Pisces: crying babies with victim complex or white knights
>>
File: graphic.png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
20KB, 480x640px
In case anyone is willing to analyze this.
>>
>>19191506
Just look up astrological chart or ascendant sign.. You need to provide date, time and place of birth.
Try this one: https://www.astrosofa.com/horoscope/ascendant
>>
>>19191698
You have no self esteem, and care too much about everything.
>>
>>19179638
Virgo son los mas fieles, y acuario los mas enojones :v
>>
Aquarius Sun
Gemini Moon
Leo Rising
Arise Midheaven

You're all soft cunts mayne.
>>
>>19191535
but what about a introverted Leo
>>
File: signs-myth-&-reality.jpg (119KB, 564x1263px) Image search: [Google]
signs-myth-&-reality.jpg
119KB, 564x1263px
>>19191827
A rarity :^)
Obviously I'm doing generalizations on each sign stereotype, but I have yet to see what's an introverted Leo is like, seeing the full chart would explain better.
>>
>>19191769
Nice! Pretty accurate I think.
>>
>>19191449
>came from Greek mythology
Nope.
>>
>>19179638

Why do Aquarians get a lot of hate?
>>
>>19191786
And what dose midheaven represent? I forgot to ask. Specifically Aries in my case.
>>
>>19191841
No problem, also this is a very good chart for an artist, the pisces-virgo axis is about dreams and reality, combined they make you able to produce creative projects effectively.
>>
>>19191449
typical virgo this post
>>
>>19179638
Aries: The position of the starts have no affect on your personality.
Taurus: The position of the starts have no affect on your personality.
Gemini: The position of the starts have no affect on your personality.
Cancer: The position of the starts have no affect on your personality.
Leo: The position of the starts have no affect on your personality.
Virgo: The position of the starts have no affect on your personality.
Libra: The position of the starts have no affect on your personality.
Scorpio: The position of the starts have no affect on your personality.
Sagittarius: The position of the starts have no affect on your personality.
Capricorn: The position of the starts have no affect on your personality.
Aquarius: The position of the starts have no affect on your personality.
Pisces: The position of the starts have no affect on your personality.
>>
Ok guys a quick information, which is the house that predicts what kind o people we are more likely to attract, both love an friendship-wise, if there is a specific one, that is
>>
>>19192081
pointers doesnt affect time
>>
>Sun
Pisces
>Moon
Pisces
>Rissing
Pisces
>Midheaven
Sagittarius
>>
>>19191173
Loves to smell has a sensitive nose, likes to eat, loves art, especially music, dancing, venus in house 8 gives you a strong sexual energy, a person with a very open mind
>>
File: jsk.png (91KB, 658x483px) Image search: [Google]
jsk.png
91KB, 658x483px
>>
>>19191838

i have a 12th house leo sun

>>19192042

i think it's funny when that happens
>>
>>19191449
I worship god, how ever he did create the stars and the heavens above.

Also book of Enoch man, those fuckers came down here and taught the astrology to us so maybe it has something to do with us, prolly not super important that we know about it though.
>>
>>19179638
Capricorn.

But astrology is garbage and so is the MBTI.
>>
>>19192473

typical capricorn
>>
Cap sun
Taurus moon
Libra rising
Cancer midheaven

Cap sun
Taurus moon
Libra rising
Cancer Midheaven

I don't like Aries, they're naturally bullies and dumb. Taurus is the best sign imo. Geminis are funny, but often crazy. Cancer are very whiny, but hard working. Leo's rely too much on others for validation. I can't stand virgos. Libras are alright, but they can't form their own opinions. They're sheep basically. Scorpio are just sensitive edgelords. Sagittarius are ok as friends but won't remain faithful in a relationship. Caps can be boring but also super draining because of our negative energy. Also very driven and materialistic. Aquarius try too hard to be unique all the time. Pisces are either sweet people or straight up demons. I know two Pisces girls and the differences are staggering.
>>
>>19192081
Stars have nothing to do whth it. It's about earth weather.
>>
Sun: Pisces
Moon: Pisces
Rising: Virgo
Midheaven: Gemini
MBTI: INFJ
>>
>pisces sun
>cancer moon
>cancer rising
>cancer mars
>pisces midheaven
>INFP
Fuck my life
>>
>>19192873
I can only imagine the feels man..
>>
Sun in:Aquarius
Moon in:Taurus
AS in:Sagittarius
MC in:Virgo

Whatever that means.
>>
>>19192876
Yeah and mercury pisces and Im male.. No wonder I've always struggled keeping relavant friendships with other guys. Its pretty shitty, only good thing is the artistic side probably and I'm a great observer
>>
>>19192921
Aw! Too bad about the relationships with guys.
Yeah you are probably super artistic. Also from my experience Cancers can be surprisingly funny and witty. Just be careful cancers have limited ambitions from what I hear and pisces have low self esteem so try to bypass that at least man. Best of luck!
>>
Why are Earth signs so garbage? They're supposed to be just kind of solid, dependable people but mostly they have sticks up their asses and fuck off to do their own things.
>>
>>19193038
Because you you're not worth it
>>
File: 1498237353317.jpg (190KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
1498237353317.jpg
190KB, 625x833px
>>19179638
>sun
Aquarius
>moon
Pisces
>rising
Sagittarius
>midheaven
Libra

Can't stand Leos, I think they are self-absorbed selfish immature pricks. Cancers I can get along with as long as they don't have to make important decisions around me, then they seem fickle and flighty. Aries are alright, haven't had a lot of them around me. Taurus can be awesome if we are in a group project together, and are fun group leaders. Gemini I can get along with pretty fine, they always seem like they are biting there tongue to me though. Virgo's are chill, but if you get a bitchy one they are basically histrionic liars. I love Libras, can talk with them for hours on even dodgy subjects.Scorpios are fun, but I'm not a fan of Scorpio men. They don't take a hint. All of them jump to conclusions very quickly. Sagittarius are fun, but often I can't keep up with them in one way or another. Are often very intense and I have to calm them down. Capricorns I get along with, but they seem to quietly simmer and hold grudges. Other Aquarius are hit or miss, depends on the moon sign as to if we connect or not. Pisces are very kind in general.
>>
>>19191871
They analyze everything, people mostly. And people don't like it as they are brutally honest about what they find and often very impersonal.
>>
>Sun
Aquarius
>Moon
Pisces
>Rising
Scorpio
>Midheaven
Virgo
I don't think much of other people's signs.
>>
>>19179638
>Sun Leo
>Moon Libra
>Rissing Acuarius
>Midheaven Scorpius

Aries: divided between good leaders and fucking assholes. They are always late, too fucking individualistic and they ley you down at least once (sometimes always when they are assholes)
Taurus: I like them. I've had 2 Taurus gfs, and boys are cool. They are fucking stubborn but the really like pleasure, so it tames my lion.
Gemini: Shitiest persons ever. I fucking hate Gemini. They always stab you in the back, even if you are long friends. I just love one Gemini female friend, but maybe because she es Capricorn Rising.
Cancer: I like them but they are too fucking emotional and hard to reach. But once they trust you, they never let you go. Sometimes they are really scary when you get to know them.
Leo: we think we are gods and goddesses and we fucking live through it, but inside we are really fragile and we are afraid to critic. Anyway we know what we are and we love ourselves and other Leos just for being Leos.
Virgo: they are annoying with they fucking little delicate asses. Anyway they are warm and affectionate. But once they trust you, they will critisize every aspect of you and whatever you share with them. Fucking squaming bitches.
Libra: boys are the coolest persons in the world. Girls are the crazyest persons around. Libra woman think too much and they always make you doubt if they are hitting with you or just playing out. They always flirt. Beautiful persons anyway.
Scorpius: they are divided between deep, serious, mental, passionate and inteligent ones, and the stupid, sexually banal, superficial ones. I love the former and fucking hate the latter.
Sagitarius: boys are cool, girls are too fucking optimistic and annoying. I would love to go to a party of Sagis anyway.
Capricorn: boys are assholes, girls are crazy bitches. I love them anyway.
Aquarius: i fucking hate them to this point.
Pisces: I love them, good persons. Hard to reach, like Cancer.
>>
>>19192095
7th house and the Venus sign for spouse/gf and Jupiter/Mars husband/lover
>>
>>19193324

>>19193246 Here

I wonder why Aquarians and Leos end up hating each other so much.

I generally find Leos borderline or full on narcissistic in nature. But there have been a couple that haven't made me fully despise them. Part of my hatred may stem from an abusive boyfriend (a proud Leo) my mother had, but that can't explain my thoughts with every single Leo I have come across, especially when I end up disliking them way before I know they are Leo.

Anything about Aquarians you find irrevocably loathsome or annoying. Maybe we can find an understanding.
>>
>tfw you are Cancerian
>tfw you meet Pisces
>tfw you dance around each other
>tfw you are both scared
>tfw can't open to each other
>tfw mesh perfectly though

Great twin flame though
>>
>>19193443
I think is ego-themed. Leo-Aquarius are the ego axis anyway. Being Leo rising Aquarius is hard for me to know the real nature of this. I've had a long friendship relation with some Aquarius girl but she ended being shitty with me, and maybe I hate them because she really filled all my patiencie.
>>
Virgo sun
Sag Rising
Cancer moon

Taurus, Leos, Pisces and Libras are chill. Caps are cool if you can get them to stop fucking working and relax for five minutes.

Aquarius, is majorly hit or miss, the bad ones are bullies with attention seeking issues.

Geminis are rude bitches.

Scorpios are great in bed but just destroy and self-sabotage themselves like crazy people constantly. If you date one they'll ruin your life by proxy.
>>
File: IMG_0144.png (244KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0144.png
244KB, 640x1136px
what does this even mean?
>>
File: 1498246926218.jpg (108KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
1498246926218.jpg
108KB, 600x763px
>>19193495
I can see that. I know I have a fairly large ego, but having a Pisces moon tends to keep me humble (as I end up introspecting emotions intensely for everything). Maybe just different ways of projecting the ego, and to the other the projection seems grossly inflated or superficial?
>>
>>19193626

it meansyou don't have a birth time
>>
>Sun
Aries
>Moon
Scorpio
>Rising
Libra
>Midheaven
Cancer

I generally get along with everyone but I usually butt heads with other Aries because of anger I guess?
>>
File: stars.jpg (194KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
stars.jpg
194KB, 670x471px
>Sun
Capricorn
>Moon
Capricorn
>Rising
Cancer
>Midheaven
Pisces

It seems to me that I am overly ruled by Capricorn... a fact which I myself am struggeling to reconcile with
surprisingly enough I'm an INFP

Any thoughts?
>>
Virgo sun
Scorpio moon
Taurus rising
Capricorn midheaven
>>
>>19193443

i'm not narcissistic, i care more about other people than myself

i can come off arrogant, but i'm not, i just know sounding sure of myself is better than appearing weak
>>
File: 1487708917040.jpg (998KB, 1920x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1487708917040.jpg
998KB, 1920x1282px
>>19191507
Cool sign OP

>Sun
Virgo
>Moon
Taurus
>Rising
Leo
>Midheaven
Aries
-I love hanging with fire signs cuz they know how to have fun be all too self important, Water signs very chill can be yourself as long as your not mean, Air signs are usually very funny but tend to be (think) they know-it-alls, Earth signs are easy to be around but tend to be boring at times(unless sex)
>>
>>19194215
>>Rising
>Leo
>>Midheaven
>Aries
Fug I got this too.
>>
>Sun
Aries
>Moon
Leo
>Rising
Gemini
>Midheaven
Pisces

>MBTI
ENTJ
>>
Pisces here

>tfw no Taurus or Capricorn gf to provide stability

I especially love Taurus women, but my oneitis is a Capricorn, but it'll never happen between us

Blog post over
>>
Sun: Leo
Moon: Scorpio
Midheaven: Cancer
Rising: Libra
My MBTI is ENTP, methinks.
>>
File: dsfdfsadfsa.png (1013KB, 732x911px) Image search: [Google]
dsfdfsadfsa.png
1013KB, 732x911px
>Sun
Aquarius

>Moon
Pisces

>Rissing
Sagittarius

>Midheaven
Libra

I could cooperate with any sign, honestly. There's been few times where I couldn't co-op, but that was probably introduction wise; not Zodiac wise.
>>
>>19195018
BUMP
>>
Aquarius Sun
Leo Moon
Cancer Rising
Pisces Midheaven
>>
>>19179638
>Sun
Pisces
>Moon
Scorpio
>Rising
Capricorn

yeah i know im fucked
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.