[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you explain time cube? no matter how hard i try i can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: time.gif (4KB, 144x144px) Image search: [Google]
time.gif
4KB, 144x144px
how do you explain time cube? no matter how hard i try i can't debunk it, it's impenetrable.
>>
>>19179620
For one, it has no proof to it. At least not real proof beyond a crazy person rambling. But being unable to debunk things does not make those things true, and you know that.

I'm god, prove me wrong. You couldn't. I would have made a baseless claim that I can constantly redefine or shrug off. Same as if I said any other claim. Claims have to be proven, not disproven. Otherwise any half assed claim would be true unless someone can show it is wrong and that is backwards thinking.

But if you cared about the truth? You'd see we have already been to space and seen that the earth is not a cube. And the current models for the way we use these satellites for things like GPS and whatnot only work if we take into account a round earth. If that isn't enough evidence for you, then you should be honest and admit that your inquiry isn't about explaining it, but rather pushing an agenda. Or you're trolling. But lately it's hard to tell with the kinds of dregs /x/ gets.
>>
>>19179645
>You'd see we have already been to space and seen that the earth is not a cube.
time cube doesn't posit that the earth is a cube. if you can't/or haven't bothered to grasp a concept, don't argue against it.

that being said I do agree with you
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>19179620

Sounds like a job for TimeCop
>>
>>19179666
Given how retarded it is I didn't bother to read up on how a cube time would even work on a round earth.

Then general physics does wonders to debunk him. General relativity or even light/gravity and their influences on time sure show that there isn't a cube time because time at our level and scale is all relative. The only way it'd work is if time was objective, but in this universe at least, it's relative.
>>
>>19179691
>>19179645
>falling for the obvious troll
Good job, namefag.
>>
>>19179620
>no matter how hard i try i can't debunk it, it's impenetrable
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_even_wrong
>>
>>19180072
they're a tripfag not a namefag
I guess you'd be called a newfag then

the more you knoooow
>>
>>19180158
All tripfags are namefags, not all namefags are tripfags.
>>
>>19180813
>All tripfags are namefags
This is false.
>>
>>19181819
my penis is false
>>
>>19179645
just the entire kabballah and every symbol with the x and the cross and the 4 leaf clover
>>
>>19183659
>The entire kabbalah
Citation, please/ Or at least reference to a text?
>>
>>19183442
underrated response
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.