[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a Skinwalker; AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2219.jpg (27KB, 740x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2219.jpg
27KB, 740x555px
Found this board a while back, decided y'all might enjoy hearing firsthand from a real shapeshifter.
I'll answer whatever I can.
>>
>>19179450
If you shift into a smaller creature, what keeps the excess mass from exploding in a nuclear release of energy as per the laws of thermodynamics?
>>
>>19179450

Is shapeshifting based on ectoplasmic manipulation?
>>
>>19179458
Simple, I shed it.
Let's say I wanted to shift into a rabbit
I would "grow" a "rabbit" within my current shape, and then eventually break it out, leaving behind the excess
>>
>>19179468
What?
Sorry, I don't know much about all that
I just know how it works for me
I'm not even sure what ectoplasm is, I've only seen a couple Ghostbusters films
>>
>>19179471
So the extra mass is just left behind, presumably as a lump of organic material?
How does going back to full size work since matter cannot be spontaneously created?
>>
>>19179491
That's actually a pain, yeah
I can only turn into things my size or smaller
So to turn into something bigger, I need to eat a lot, to take on the excess mass
So from our rabbit example, I would eat a lot until I was the mass of a small raccoon, then the mass of a medium-sized dog, so on and so forth until I was back to a healthy human mass.
I take on weight much more quickly than I can burn it, so it only takes me a week or two, but that's still a week or two without hands, which is no fun, so I tend to avoid going too small.
>>
>>19179500
What does your diet consist of?
>>
>>19179450
Does she shit hard?
>>
>>19179510
Oh, depends on the form
I typically go for whatever will put on the most mass, so I tend to go through a lot of trash cans, scraps of food and stuff
I'll catch whatever animals I can in a given form
Like I said, I put on basically all the mass I consume, except for whatever gets burned through activity, so if I'm a dog and I eat a couple rabbits, I'll gain a couple rabbit's weight and keep it til I shed again.
As a human, tho, I tend to go the other way, sticking to low-calorie foods, if anything. I'm not sure how it all works, but I don't typically get very hungry, I only need to eat regularly if i'm putting on mass, and otherwise it tends to stick a long while.
>>
>>19179525
So are these feeding frenzies the source of stories of skinwalker savagery or are the reports of bloodshed being required true?
>>
File: 1467928187447.jpg (36KB, 750x550px) Image search: [Google]
1467928187447.jpg
36KB, 750x550px
>/x/ in 2007 used to anons posting well written stories that have plausibilities

>/x/ in 2017 has some faggot larping as a skinwalker
>>
>>19179450
>I'm a Skinwalker
Skinwalkers don't exist
>>
>>19179450
how is your sex life? got any fetishes? anything super weird even for a skin walker?
>>
Fuck off roleplay fag
>>
>>19179578
LOL
>>
Faggot.
Cleanse your autism with fire or rope
Bless.
>>
>>19179571
Bloodshed is never really necessary, if a skinwalker is munching down like that they're probably just trying the build mass, yeah.
>>
Have you seen any skinwalker girls? Are they cute? How do I get a skinwalker gf?
>>
How does one become a skinwalker?
>>
ok I live in new mexico, it's the worst state in the fucking usa. and i've heard the legend of skinwalkers about 50 times. i have no fucking clue what a skinwalker is.i want to learn what a skinwalker is
>>
Can you please consider suicide? Like, not just consider it, just do it. At your earliest convenience. Choose whatever method would be the quickest or most painless, just do it.
>>
You should wait until the LSD wears off. Then realize that you're a fucking retard that thought they were a skinwalker and posted a thread about it on 4chan.
>>
Are you a retard skinwalker by any chance?
>>
File: 1421673632197.jpg (26KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
1421673632197.jpg
26KB, 351x364px
>>19179450
why are you guys so autistic?
>muh can only repeat words i hear from victims
nigga just match your vocal cords to the pitch of the person you're copying.

>act like all stiff and recluse when in public
just a sure fire way that people will notice you.

also if you're intelligent enough to make a thread on 4chan, why not become a productive member of society ya degenerate fuck
>>
>>19180494
>also if you're intelligent enough to make a thread on 4chan, why not become a productive member of society ya degenerate fuck

normies like you ruined 4chan
>>
>>19180499
and faggots like you are what keeps /x/ from being taken seriously
>>
>>19180504
How new are you? Be honest, normie
>>
>>19180513
not as new as you
i just remember a time when /x/ wasn't filled with LArpers and /r9k/ betas
>>
>>19180521
>r9k

yeah your new as shit. shut the fuck up
>>
>>19180523
you don't have to get mad that i call you out
you can just kill yourself
>>
>>19180504
What does being taken seriously even mean?
>>
File: Cava6CL.jpg (59KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Cava6CL.jpg
59KB, 512x512px
>>19180525
>gets caught out
>GO KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>19180529
well instead of a board that has actual good paranormal conversations and stories it's filled with
>muh vampires
>muh succubus
>muh flat earth
/x/ is suffering the same fate as /b/
>>19180530
>get's called out
>can only greentext
>can't even make a good comeback
it's okay anon, you can cry in the corner
>>
>>19180535
/x/ always had those types of threads you retarded newfag.

>wahh /x/ is so shit
That anon doesn't need to cry when you're doing it for him kekekek
>>
>>19180543
>if i keep calling him names he'll go away!

i can't help it if you're the newfags that shat up this board. but i can complain about it.
>>
>>19180551
your whining won't do shit you fucking baby, waaaambulance keep crying
>>
>>19180556
and that's the problem
you little kids never take a hint
you're not wanted here
>>
>>19180559
keep on crying and I'll make your mother's pussy take pride when I'm in it
>>
>>19180566
>crying insults
>mom jokes
isn't it waaaay past your bedtime jr?
>>
>>19180530
I want to fuck Bugs Bunny so hard that my cum leaks out of his asshole like a waterfall.
>>
>>19179450
When you shapeshift into a creature like a dog for example, do you ever fuck other dogs? What happens when you have your dog dick inside and then transform back into a human. Does that freak the other dog out or is it cool with it? Can you do a partial transformation like just grow a dog dick only?
>>
On average, how many dicks you suck a night?
>>
>>19179450
Can I have it back?....
>>
>>19179450
How ugly are you really
>>
Pics or gtfo.
>>
does the coppery stink bother people around you?

do your friends ever get annoyed of your dog-imitating-a-human voice?
>>
File: UGH.jpg (30KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
UGH.jpg
30KB, 480x270px
MFW OP the "skinwalker" uses the word "Ya'll"...
>>
>>19179578
THIS
>>
>>19179582
this
>>
If your a skinwalker,

Then whom was phone?
>>
Another quality shitposting thread
only the finest shitposting on /x/ of course.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.