[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FLAT EARTH/CLOSE SUN DISCUSSION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 96

File: eesacgi.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eesacgi.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
old thread >>19171414

Lets discuss/debate flat earth, fake NASA, close sun/moon.

Please keep this civil, lets use facts and data.

>inb4 FLAT ERTHERS R WORTHLESS

I understand your disagreement with these ideas, try to have an open mind to possibilities.

If you disagree, use logic and reasoning to back up your argument and keep your attacks and ad hominem bullshit to yourself.

If flat earth is so dumb, PROVE IT! Why is it so hard to take REAL non CGI/fisheye lens pics of earth?
>>
File: Sunbehindclouds.jpg (38KB, 530x521px) Image search: [Google]
Sunbehindclouds.jpg
38KB, 530x521px
>>19179017
>NASA admits we've never traveled past van allen radiation belt, which contradicts moon landing
>All moon landing telemetry data destroyed by NASA
>All pics of earth are CGI
>Admiral Richard Byrd said theres more land to be discovered outside of south pole
>Byrd says antartica (south pole) is full of uranium and mountains of coal that could "generate enough energy for the entire earth for centuries"
>Byrd says theres a continent as big as america beyond the south pole from south america
>Weather balloon footage creates web stir; 120k feet, no curve

Heres some interesting links

EESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

https://youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908

Webcam footage, sun distance seen 3:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k

Byrd on undiscovered land, see 1:15

https://youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75

Nasa admits never surpassed Van Allen radiation belt, see 2:50

https://youtu.be/bMfUpqnLFCc?t=171

Science explains globe fallacy

https://youtu.be/vbHI8ezKgjE
>>
File: debunkflatearth.jpg (12KB, 225x225px)
debunkflatearth.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>19179017
bump
>>
The night skies are different then two hemispheres and they rotate in different directions.

You cannot see the North Star (Polaris) or the Big Dipper from the Australia, South America, South Africa etc.

You cannot see the Southern Cross (Crux) from North America, Europe etc.

The stars in the southern hemisphere rotate clockwise and counter-clockwise in the northern hemisphere.
>>
>>19179099
Gravity wouldn't exist if the earth was flat.
>>
>>19179105
The Coriolis Effect
>>
If Earth is flat, how can billions of people see two different sets of constellations rotating in opposite directions, around two opposite poles? How can people in the southern hemisphere essentially sit in a circle with their backs to each other, and all be facing the same southern constellation?
>>
I'm no scientist but the flat earth idea does not make sense to me, having looked through telescopes at Andromeda and seeing the ISS fly over. What is your explanation for these things?
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px)
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
It's extremely easy to debunk the flat earth theory. It's surprising that so many people still believe the world is flat when there's no evidence to support it. :thinking:
>>
>>19179099
>>19179105
>>19179111
>>19179114
>>19179120
/thread
>>
>>19179120
There aren't a lot of people who believe it. Just a few with a peculiar need to preach about it. OP has his mind made up. His motivations in debating about is is questionable. Probably a government leech with nothing better to do.
>>
File: balloonfishlens.jpg (192KB, 960x1052px)
balloonfishlens.jpg
192KB, 960x1052px
>>19179105
Gravity is a theory to explain how water sticks to a giant ball
>>19179111
see
https://youtu.be/vbHI8ezKgjE
>>19179114
I don't understand this argument
>>19179119
Couldn't you see the ISS if the earth was flat?
>>
File: cloudsbehindmoon.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px)
cloudsbehindmoon.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>>19179135
I had no idea this would happen. Theres too many problems with the heliocentric theory, pic related
>>
>>19179164
So the moon is before the van allen belt? Get your arguments straight....
>>
>>19179160
And it starts. You flat earthers getting dumber by the day.

>>Gravity is a theory to explain how water sticks to a giant ball
Surface tension
>>see
https://youtu.be/vbHI8ezKgjE [Embed]
I'm not watching 28 minutes of non sense, i'm right you're wrong
>>I don't understand this argument
You don't understand because you're brain dead.
>>
>>19179023

>NASA admits we've never traveled past van allen radiation belt, which contradicts moon landing

Not at all, they say getting through it is still a challenge. And they say that in relation to taking a month's long journey to mars as opposed to a few days to the moon.

>All moon landing telemetry data destroyed by NASA

Only for Apollo 11, if you want to make the argument that man didn't go to the moon aboard Apollo 11 then fine, but using this for flat earth is retarded.

>All pics of earth are CGI

Spliced together and CGI are not the same thing. I could show you some from a spaceship or the moon but you will probably call those fake aswell.

>Byrd says antartica (south pole) is full of uranium and mountains of coal that could "generate enough energy for the entire earth for centuries"

Um... ok, was this just meant to be filler?

>>Byrd says theres a continent as big as america beyond the south pole from south america

That's kind of how a globe works, he was probably staring at Africa. Even if I should take this to mean he found some unknown continent, so what? What evidence is there to back his argument up?
>>
>>19179160
Take a soccer ball, drop it in a bath tub, and turn it 1 degree every 4 minutes. Water can stick to a spinning ball.
>>
I believe in the conspiracy theory that there is no such thing as a flat earther, nobody actually believes the earth is flat

Everyone saying they believe it is simply trolling or is a bot
>>
>>19179189
It's okay, son. The men in the white coats will take them to a better place.
>>
>>19179119
Look at the telecscope first, before lights in the sky; Airy's failure proves the earth is fixed. And nothing 'sinks' below the horizon which cannot be recovered with magnification.

>>19179099
>>19179114

Apparent counter motion of stars and different stars visible below/about tropic of capricorn are issues of perspective. The rotation is about sirius.
>>
>>19179160
I'm asking you to explain how it fits in the flat earth idea. The ISS orbiting, not to mention the moon. And Andromeda galaxy and everything else. I can't explain it. It just seems like the flat earth concept is so overly complicated that it has to jump through hoops and contradict all the scientific research that has gone on since Galileo's time to gain any credence. If you can't properly explain how it works and why the universally accepted idea of globe earth doesn't, then this thread should be pulled because it will just turn into ad hominem and shit posts.
>>
By the way, I know this thread is already over and I know we've already proven you wrong, but I have a question. Do you believe the moon, and other planets are flat?
>>
>>19179105
All you think you know is only what you've been told
>>
>>19179255
If you saw an video on youtube telling you to jump off a bridge would you?
>>
>>19179255
I've been told by actual scientists, not crazy people living off government assistance.
>>
>>19179017

Why does it matter one way or the other? This seems like trivia to me. Earth is flat, round, whatever. More important that we're developing as a species
>>
File: moonhorizon.jpg (82KB, 716x712px)
moonhorizon.jpg
82KB, 716x712px
>>19179173
My argument remains the same, we've never been to the moon.

>>19179176
>accuses of being braindead
>refused to view evidence to support claim
I know supporting evidence will stir up your perception of reality, I did for me. If you choose to stay ignorant, I can understand you're emotionally weak to absorb new information.
>>
File: cgi.jpg (110KB, 840x600px)
cgi.jpg
110KB, 840x600px
>>19179263
>scientists
>not living off government assistance
Who do you think pays NASA 60mil a day?
>>
Who gives a fuck if the Earth is flat? Who gives a flying fuck? Why are you so adamant that other people care?
>>
>>19179285
You're really embarrassing yourself now.
>>
>>19179178
>"..We must solve these challenges BEFORE WE SEND PEOPLE THROUGH SPACE"

So uhh.. didn't we do that by landing on the moon?

Why destroy telemetry data AT ALL?? Why can we take pics of SATURN, yet its such a fucking struggle of splicing pics together of earth? Why can't we just take a natural photo of whatever EARTH is?

My point about ANTARCTICA is that its not a giant wasteland, theres been petrified wood and tombs found there. If you listen to the interview, BYRD says that theres more land untouched by man.... pic related
>>
>>19179309
Please stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
fuck outta here
>>
>>19179309
What is that picture. You guys sure like posting pictures with literally no context.
>>
>>19179272
>never been to the moon.
You pulled that out of nowhere. It is not for this thread. If you think the moon is within the clouds, you're a real special kind of stupid!
>>
my uncle works in NASA andhe flies the rockets he told me earth is flat and told me his nasa friends joke about round earth all day long
>>
>>19179372
leaks or gtfo
>>
>>19179375
i donot need a leak thank
>>
>>19179023
>>Admiral Richard Byrd said theres more land to be discovered outside of south pole
>>Byrd says antartica (south pole) is full of uranium and mountains of coal that could "generate enough energy for the entire earth for centuries"
>>Byrd says theres a continent as big as america beyond the south pole from south america
>>Weather balloon footage creates web stir; 120k feet, no curve

Most of that contradicts flat earth.
>>
>>19179054
>And i wasnt smart, honest, or humble enough to blame my lack of answers on myself and my effort to find them.
>No it must be a massive cover up instead.
>>
>>19179372
I would hate to be you
>>
>>19179372
You're uncle is a retard
>>
>>19179440
Actually its YOU ARE AN UNCLE not YOU ARE UNCLE
>>
>>19179017
>prove it
Your webm proves it you fucking troglodyte.
>>
>>19179449
Sorry i red it wrong
>>
>>19179462
It's OK
>>
>>19179309

>We must solve these challenges BEFORE WE SEND PEOPLE THROUGH SPACE"

If you need to butcher a quote, your on the wrong side. The dude said "Through this region of space" while referencing the difficulties of a journey all the way to mars.

>Why destroy telemetry data AT ALL??

Who knows, accident? Fake moon landing? Russian operation to discredit real moon landing? Flat earth is pretty low on the list.

>Why can we take pics of SATURN, yet its such a fucking struggle of splicing pics together of earth?

Because "real" photos look like pic related and are "ugly", beautiful pictures get lots of clicks. Splicing images together allows for closer cameras (satelites) so more detailed images.

>Why can't we just take a natural photo of whatever EARTH is?

There are a few, you just don't know about them because they are "ugly" (or because they are against your reality) and it's not like we have space ships getting far enough away to capture a whole image all the time.

>My point about ANTARCTICA is that its not a giant wasteland, theres been petrified wood and tombs found there.

No shit, anybody who isn't a moron could tell you Antarctica would have been very different over the time span of millions of fucking years.

> If you listen to the interview, BYRD says that theres more land untouched by man....

So the fuck what? One man makes an outrageous claim and you buy it hook line and sinker? What evidence is there to support this besides his position? I can show you military officers that claim all kinds of outrageous shit.

>pic related

"Was this map made 10 centuries ago"?

When you present evidence that's asking me a fucking question you come off as loony as those ancient alien dudes.

But atleast their position is viable.
>>
The only problem I have with the flat earth thing is the logistics of the close sun.

Nunavut, the northernmost populated area in the world, does not have night past astrological twilight during the summer. Conversely, Ushuaia, Argentina, the southernmost populated area in the world, also does not have night past astrological twilight in the summer.

If the sun was traveling around the earth in a spiral pattern in the current flat earth model, the area in which the sun would have to travel would be so great that Ushuaia would have to have significantly longer nights than days during the summer because the sun would have to travel a much greater distance around.

So explain that.
>>
>>19179017
Procession of the equinox proved round draft earth thousands of years ago.
>>
File: earthchoice.jpg (36KB, 480x360px)
earthchoice.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>19179309
>>19179344
>ancientbuddistmap.jpg

Its an ancient buddist map found by this guy in Hawaii that was hidden for centuries. It happens to be a perfect flat earth map and shows the rings of sun orbit, also shows the other ring of the Antarctic and SEVERAL land masses, including the one described by ADMIRAL BYRD.

Assuming this map is true, could that be a motive to lie about the true shape of the realm we exist on?
>>
File: earthsex.jpg (97KB, 843x843px)
earthsex.jpg
97KB, 843x843px
>>19179485
LOL Im glad you posted that pic of earth.

>"There are a few, you just don't know about them because they are "ugly" (or because they are against your reality) and it's not like we have space ships getting far enough away to capture a whole image all the time."

For 60 million a day, I would HOPE we could find a way to find a natural pic of earth instead of hiding secret sex messages in the CGI ones
>>
File: solstice.gif (261KB, 1132x751px)
solstice.gif
261KB, 1132x751px
>>19179509
circles are still round. and are still explained on the geocentric model
>>
File: AdmiralBYRD.jpg (741KB, 1196x818px)
AdmiralBYRD.jpg
741KB, 1196x818px
>>19179485
>"So the fuck what? One man makes an outrageous claim and you buy it hook line and sinker? What evidence is there to support this besides his position? I can show you military officers that claim all kinds of outrageous shit."
Hes a decorated ADMIRAL, several awards and medals. He was one of the first people to lead several research expeditions into the south pole in the early 19th century when we first began to explore the ARCTIC.
>>
File: spin.gif (1MB, 482x482px)
spin.gif
1MB, 482x482px
>>19179505
take this projection, the northern hemisphere is the inner circle, southern hemisphere the outer circle, middle like the equator. when the sun moves inside the equator creates summer and longer days in the arctic regions. sun moves back south of the equator outside of it it creates longer nights in the summer in the arctic circle. this also accounts for seasons equinoxes, and solstices see http://i.4cdn.org/x/1498011330653.gif
>>
>>19179538

>hey look what I see in the clouds, proof of fake.

Almost like the human mind likes to create patterns, and drawing a red line through them enforces it.

>For 60 million a day, I would HOPE we could find a way to find a natural pic of earth

For 60 million a day I would hope they could deliver me pizza by rocketship.

>instead of hiding secret sex messages in the CGI ones

So your telling me that a fake company running a 60mil a day scam is going to go through the immense amount of work to create a fake pic and then scribble sex on it for the lulz?
>>
>>19179557

So that's a no then? Not a single lick of fucking evidence besides this dudes word? K m8
>>
File: freemasonbuzz.jpg (15KB, 345x409px)
freemasonbuzz.jpg
15KB, 345x409px
>>19179586
>So your telling me that a fake company running a 60mil a day scam is going to go through the immense amount of work to create a fake pic and then scribble sex on it for the lulz?
>Never seen disney subliminal messages

You know all these astronauts were freemasons right?
>>
>>19179599

What does that have to do with my argument? If your scamming the entire world why would you risk it by graffiting something onto an "unedited" picture of earth?
>>
File: ancients.jpg (228KB, 750x449px)
ancients.jpg
228KB, 750x449px
>>19179613
because people are literally so fucking retarded they'll never figure it out.
>>
File: ancientmap.jpg (145KB, 626x907px)
ancientmap.jpg
145KB, 626x907px
>>19179593
>ignoring multiple sources
Try again.

This isn't a popular topic (obviously) so I don't have limitless resources on the subject matter. Logical (((speculation))) is what this is about.

If it was PROVEN, we wouldn't be discussing the coverup, right?

>OMG NOT PROVEN NOT REAL

Just give it time anon, this generation is just get started.
>>
>>19179577
Yes, but in the southern summer, there is no night in Ushuaia. If the sun was on the other side of the earth, it would have to be total darkness.

https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/argentina/ushuaia
>>
File: sexearth.jpg (80KB, 846x500px)
sexearth.jpg
80KB, 846x500px
>>19179616
>>19179613
This

Had you known the 'sex' had been there, i'm CERTAIN you would've posted a different pic
>>
>>19179619

I ignored no sources that were given to me. And your map asking ME if it is 10 century's old is a pretty lame excuse at evidence.

>If it was PROVEN, we wouldn't be discussing the coverup, right?

I don't think I have ever used the word proven here. I asked for evidence. And I'm not seeing a great amount here.
>>
>>19179628

I wonder why the creator of that pic felt the need to fake the nose and ear
>>
>>19179621
the longest daylight session for that area is just over 17 hours there is night for 8 hours, the longest daylight session for the city closest to the north pole is Iqaluit at about 20 hours.

it still seems like there is night in the area you specified.
>>
File: iceland.png (605KB, 974x652px)
iceland.png
605KB, 974x652px
>>19179636
Don't make me repeat myself.

>"This isn't a popular topic (obviously) so I don't have limitless resources on the subject matter. Logical (((speculation))) is what this is about."

I'm sorry you don't like what I posted. Just do some research on the ANTARCTIC TREATY.

Heres more material to digest.

https://youtu.be/237F1_aLXZ8
>>
File: timecube.jpg (399KB, 1920x1080px)
timecube.jpg
399KB, 1920x1080px
if the earth is flat, how do you explain time cube?
>>
>>19179548
>>19179577

W-wait.

Is this image implying there are two solstices and two equinoxes a day? Or that it's always the equinox or solstice somewhere on earth?
>>
File: 1457313668173.jpg (382KB, 2000x1243px)
1457313668173.jpg
382KB, 2000x1243px
>>19179658
>>19179656
>timecube
>>>19179658
>two solstices and two equinoxes a day? Or that it's always the equinox or solstice somewhere on earth

>mfw
I'm gonna go back to my own thread now.
>>
>>19179658
>Or that it's always the equinox or solstice somewhere on earth?
i would imagine that this would be the case, there's always a point on earth where day and night are at an equal difference, that there is one spot in the world where night is the longest.

i mean if the longest day in the northern hemisphere should obviously be come with the longest night in the southern hemisphere.
>>
>>19179647
Not night. Nautical twilight. The sun only drops 12 degrees below the horizon. But still, that doesn't answer my question.

Night would have to be significantly longer during summer in the Southern Hemisphere because of the larger diameter of the sun's movement. That means that a 17 hour day in December could not be possible. Larger circle, longer path. Smaller circle, shorter path.
>>
hey guys, just wanna pop in and say the earth is definitely not flat despite how shocking a statement that is. I recommend you check out some of the cutting edge science on the topic, such as archimedes' treaty "On floating bodies" or early islamic spherical trigonometry
>>
File: 1486371042280.webm (606KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1486371042280.webm
606KB, 720x576px
>>19179689
well as I just pointed out to you the night in tine Southern hemisphere is about 3 hours longer than the northern hemisphere. the sun is much smaller and localized on the geocentric model, and i mean dramatically so, its supposedly about 32 miles in diameter, and 3500-4500 miles in the air.

I'll look deeper into this issue, but there are plenty of ways to disprove curvature, and movement of the earth.

there are probably people who have answered this question though, unironic geocentric cosmology is being a lot more popular.

but most of us have gone through the effort of answering questions we had ourselves.

if you're really interested in this kind of stuff you should try stacking both the heliocentric and geocentric models against each other, and there are researchers who post such debates. true intelligence comes in studying controversy.
>>
Never got a response in the last thread. Can someone explain to me how these two cities get the same amount of sunlight on the same day with this map of the flat earth?

Is the map wrong? Then give me an accurate model and stop posting this map.

Daylengths for Portsmouth, New Hampshire
March 20 - https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/usa/portsmouth-nh?month=3&year=2016
Sept 22 - https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/usa/portsmouth-nh?month=9&year=2016

Daylengths for Santiago, Chile
March 20 - https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/chile/santiago?month=3&year=2016
Sept 22 - https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/chile/santiago?month=9&year=2016
>>
its so funny that all of you flat earth deniers blabber all of your pre programmed facts as if if you've actually tried to prove those very same facts yourself.

cognitive dissonance.

a LOT of you suffer from it.
>>
>>19179756

What facts have you proven friend?
>>
Never got a response from any thread I posted this in either. Why do these distances not make sense? Is this map wrong? If so, then give me an accurate model and stop posting this map.
>>
>>19179756
Even if you don't discuss proofs, what I find silly about the theory is the number of people who would need to be involved. The entire aviation industry, the (growing!) public and private space industry, governments of all stripes (US to Russia to Norks and India,) contractors for all of the above, etc. etc. What is the motive for all these millions of people and how do they hide it so well if the earth really is flat?
>>
>>19179750
because they're on the same line for their respective equinoxes.

is that an answer that satisfies you?

the map isn't wrong.

I think its safe to assume that you can easily find several examples of this along the northern and southern circles around the equator.
>>
File: benehu.png (347KB, 4389x6366px)
benehu.png
347KB, 4389x6366px
>>19179756
Except I observe the motions of the heavens routinely due to Liber Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia, my yearly rites, my lunar rites, my veneration of the constellations and the Behennian Fixed Stars.

Answer this: >>19179750

Or how a twice yearly astronomical phenomenon happens every day at all times: >>19179665
>>
>>19179684
>there's always a point on earth where day and night are at an equal difference, that there is one spot in the world where night is the longest.

How does light bend like that in this model?
>>
>>19179783
Exactly, what the hell would be the reasoning that this massive worldwide, multi million dollar coverup is worth it? For the epic wins?
>>
>>19179784
According to that map, those two cities having the same amount of daylight is geometrically impossible. If you don't agree, draw it out. Give me the sightlines from each city.

>I think its safe to assume that you can easily find several examples of this along the northern and southern circles around the equator.
Yes, you can, because the Earth is a globe.

But seriously. Draw it out. Show me how it works. Do some actual fucking work for once.

Here's another challenge I have yet to see anyone even declare they will attempt it.
>>
>>19179770
>>19179785
Here's one.

In most flat earth maps, South America and Australia should have radically different skies when looking to the south pole but it's simply rotated.
>>
>>19179810
>>19179817
>constellationmind
>>
File: 1491505794662.jpg (67KB, 564x564px)
1491505794662.jpg
67KB, 564x564px
>>19179789
I'm under the impression light can't bend.

can you rephrase the question?

this answer might satisfy you though, at every point on earth, it becomes a little big more summer, and at a counter point on earth it becomes a little closer to winter. its not a matter of light bending, its a matter of the elliptical on the suns rotation around the equator.
>>
>>19179054

You didn't do a very good job.

Also, where is my flat earth GPS?

Out of all the millions of engineers in the world (who I am sure some would love to believe in this shit) why didn't anyone point out that GPS works in the middle of the pacific ocean no where near cell phone towers.
>>
>>19179745
Honestly, I agree with flat earth as a whole. I just can't wrap my head around the sun's movement according to the current model -- or why the moon can be seen in Australia and the US at the same time. It seems that with every answer comes more questions.

And then the philosophical and metaphysical questions arise: What implications would proof of a flat earth carry? Would it prove the existence of a god or would it simply prove that the ancients had a better grasp of reality than we do now?
>>
>>19179824
>I'm under the impression light can't bend.
Then why >>19179784

>this answer might satisfy you though
Then why the diffuse band along the tropics? In what way does a flat earth explain this better? Why are microclimates and local variations invalid? Why are the hottest places (i.e. Death Valley) not along the Equator? Does a second season in which the tilt is going the opposite direction not account for a yearly average with the sort of tropic band in question?
>>
Lol. Now I don't feel so bad. Flatearthers have been making absurd claims for centuries.

Back in the 1900's flatearther claimed that he came up with an experiement to prove the earth was flat and another person not only proved him wrong but came up with the proof that earth was round way before space travel:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedford_Level_experiment
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0EKJWyl_g
>>
>>19179783
All those people you mentioned wouldn't have to be in on it. Just like you, all those people you mentioned fully believe every bs that the government and mainstream science throws. This thing is, this whole "flat earth" dilemma is the same dilemma that wad taking place 70 years ago: "do aliens exist?"

and the answer is of course they fucking do. i know for a fact that 70 years ago there's was a sheep just like you spewing every inch of of so called proof to deny that they aren't real. If today you really still don't believe in aliens, you're a fu king retard.

Same goes for the flat earth.
>>
File: 1492123174122.jpg (245KB, 794x594px)
1492123174122.jpg
245KB, 794x594px
>>19179873

Flat earth is a CIA psyops to keep conspriacy theorists away from the fact that not only NASA has gone into space and to the moon, but they found evidence of aliens.
>>
>>19179873
What about the North Korea/US aspect, for instance? As I understand it your argument implies that both are accountable to the same forces - to be clear you think that Kim Jong Un and USA are really secretly allies together? If it were true that the earth were flat, powers that seek to damage the US would have an incentive to use that information.
>>
>>19179861
Not only that, but the Flat Earther agreed to the bet, and then when Wallace proved him wrong, the dude had an autistic blowout, welched on the bet, and started sending him death threats.

They were the same sort of autistic back then as they are now.
>>
File: 2cities.gif (548KB, 1497x857px)
2cities.gif
548KB, 1497x857px
>>19179810
i drew it out at a time that represents noon, it looks like it makes sense, the sun continues to travel west, and they get sunset at around the same time because they're in the same time zone.

I'll go look for cities on the west coast of africa and look at how the sun will be at noon in the timezone you listed in a minute and make the circle a little more accurate.

>>19179846
it has massive theological implications, and completely validates the geocentric model, validates the bible when it says the earth is stationary, and makes the Kali Yuga, or when Satan deceives the whole world (revelations 12:9) very real, it means we live in an existence where our opponents greatest goal is to hide the existence of the soul and god. I really don't care about the earth being flat, I care about it being stationary. but yes with the stationary model the earth usually becomes flat.

yes the ancients were able to live for hundreds of years, which was a degradation from a 10,000 year lifespan, which was a degradation of a 100,000 year lifespan, it means saturn was once stationary over the north pole and lit up the whole earth at once to where there was no night, and everything the ancients said about their own history about how writing and agriculture was given to them validates their own stories, and means there is a conspiracy of people hiding God from us.

>>19179852
>Then why the diffuse band along the tropics?
haven't had this come up as a question
> In what way does a flat earth explain this better?
i mean it really doesn't the heliocentric model is reverse engineered from the geocentric and tries to cover all the bases.
>Why are microclimates and local variations invalid?
don't understand what exactly you're asking and what makes them invalid
> Why are the hottest places (i.e. Death Valley) not along the Equator?
vegetation, or lack of vegetation
>>
>>19179896

Desu. Muslims have known the earth was wrong for centuries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_and_cartography_in_medieval_Islam#Mathematical_geography_and_geodesy
>>
>>19179846
>I don't understand why the moon would be seen in australia and the U.S. at the same time

Open up Google Earth. Zoom way out, until the earth is a small ball. Now turn the earth until australia and the U.S. are both visible.

See that? That means both can see the moon at the same time. Of course in the U.S. it will be setting in the West while in Australia it will be rising in the East, just like the sun.

That wasn't so hard, was it?
>>
>>19179909
>i drew it out at a time that represents noon
You misunderstood. I want sight lines from when they first see the sun and when they last see the sun. Those lines need to be the exact same length and they need to meet exactly on the Equator. there's a reason I chose cities with different distances to the Equator. Even from your drawing we can see those cities should not have equal sightlines to the sun, and thus it CANNOT be due to sight distance that the sun sets.
>>
>>19179309
Fucking retarded autistic sissy teen boy.

Stop to being so unique and diferent, the girls dont like the fatasses, anime fanatics, fedora lovers, female donkey fuckers, cheeseball eaters, losers like you.
Cease and desist your stupidity and get out to the real world and enjoy it, enjoy our beautiful, blue and ROUND BALL CIRCULAR SPHERIC, planet.
leave the internerd and Get a life, pussy.
>>
>>19179896
Idk how you feel about Bill Cooper, but in his book behold a pale horse he specifically details how the USA and Russia are in fact the best of friends. He goes on to say that the space race and the cold war were huge fronts in order to hide the fact that US and Russia have been on the moon and have a joint space station on the moon. I never said we've never actually been on the moon. Heck, the government's (at least thr big ones) of the world have probably been to all nine of the supposed solar system. Maybe even beyond.
>>
File: 1450832848538.jpg (34KB, 960x422px)
1450832848538.jpg
34KB, 960x422px
>>19179538
>>
>>19179896
All nine planets* sorry I type too fast
>>
>>19179023
I've spent 20 years flying around the globe. It's not flat. Idiots.
>>
File: 1493060352136.png (4MB, 2200x1793px)
1493060352136.png
4MB, 2200x1793px
>>19179852
>vegetation, or lack of vegetation
to elaborate on this, plant life uses photosynthesis (sunlight) in order to operate i, with nothing to absorb massive amounts of sunlight these areas acclimate heat, there's also taking into account death valley hits freezing a lot at night time. if i filled death valley with vegetation, and built rivers into it the area would probably have a dramatic drop in temperature.
>Does a second season in which the tilt is going the opposite direction not account for a yearly average with the sort of tropic band in question?
haven't had this come up as a question, can't answer it. dont even really know what the question means to be honest with you.

>>19179861
>bedford level experiment
>doesn't understand its been used to disprove curvature a LOT

>>19179883
man, it must be nice to be this stupid
here, have a series of redpills
>>
>>19179756
Retardation. You have it.
>>
>>19180015
We all do. Haha
>>
>>19179616
Yes, so fucking retarded, that they still believing in a flat earth, infinite lands, giant ice walls, big shiny light bulb, gay dragons and alltheniggershaveabigcocksmeme
>>
>>19179999

Have you done all three flat earth tests?

http://embracetheball.blogspot.com/p/flat-earth-tests.html
>>
File: 1467509771077.png (528KB, 500x647px)
1467509771077.png
528KB, 500x647px
>>19179999

Oh shit. Quads.

I guess Kek says flat earth is a thing.

Sorry. You were right.
>>
>>19180025
If you really think the earth is flat, like you genuinely believe that, you are a special kind of stupid. Throw up whatever "proof" and bullshit facts you want. Best thing you can do is get out of your basements and explore our world. Or, sit there and repeat a bunch of shit you saw ON THE INTERNET, and back it up with zero life experience.
>>
>>19179971
And India? And France? And Australia? And Japan? And Brazil? And South Africa?

They've all got space programs. They've all got satellites in space, if not their own launch facilities. They're ALL cooperating on this massive lie? A lie that would easily be a huge blow to a rival - like between China and the US.
>>
>>19179947
these cities are in the same time zone, and 2 times out of the year they have the same amount of day. all what you did was point out their vernal and autumnal equinoxes at a point where the sun is between the tropic of cancer, and tropic of capricorn. the sun moves between these 2 tropics to give us seasons, and you pointed out the 2 times of the year where the sun is at the halfway point of the 2 cities you listed during its the suns tilting rotation between the 2 tropics.
>>
>>19180060
Yes. That's exactly what I did. And then I requested any advocate of the Flat Earth to draw the sightlines.

It should be really easy. Why haven't you done it?

Why haven't you even TRIED?
>>
>>19179399

wut? if anything it proves more likely to be flat
>>
File: timezone.map.jpg (114KB, 1000x534px)
timezone.map.jpg
114KB, 1000x534px
>>19180060
By the way, those two cities are NOT in the same time zone.
>>
>>19179999
>Chinese footjob suicide forests
What the fuck are you talking about anon
>>
File: 1497472524079.png (791KB, 976x1024px)
1497472524079.png
791KB, 976x1024px
>>19179054
dood
>>
>>19179993
Me too.
Flat earth theory, debunked, wasted and for god sake, hope it will be forgotten forever
>>
>>19179017

We used to lobotomize you chimps.
>>
File: coney.jpg (35KB, 650x488px)
coney.jpg
35KB, 650x488px
>>19180060
>>19180074
I relaly don;t understand how you have trouble conceptualizing this. and I can't photoshop

imagine you're in the SA city. its noon, you'r elooking at the sun, which is north of you, and its moving west, which is left of you, and it just traveled from sunrise which is east (right) of you

imagine you're in the NA city, looking at the sun which is south of you, moving west which is left of you, and it just traveled from sunrise which is east (right) of you.

get in Photoshop, and draw it yourself.

>>19180101
god, this has to be the dumbest thing Ive ever seen in my life. this does little with the fact that a height of 3000 miles would be smaller than a spec of dust at 5000 miles
>>
>>19180169
>this does little with the fact that a height of 3000 miles would be smaller than a spec of dust at 5000 miles

Math is hard. Much easier to agree with a "counter-culture" meme you found on the internet. Right?
>>
File: 1497930587803.jpg (34KB, 480x270px)
1497930587803.jpg
34KB, 480x270px
>>19180132
>mfw you've lobotomized yourself
>>
>>19180169
I have no problem with the conception. I'm saying it's wrong. If YOU think it's correct, then show it to me.

>I can't photoshop
I don't have photoshop. Those were made in Paint. Do you have paper and pencil? A cell phone? How lazy are you that you can't draw?

>its noon
I don't care about noon. I want to see lines of sight for DAWN and DUSK. Because geometrically it is impossible that these two cities get the same amount of daylight on this day, yet they clearly do.

It not about the motion. It's about the length of time they can see the sun.
It's not about the motion it's about the length of time they can see the sun.

Understand?
>>
File: perspective.png (700KB, 785x386px)
perspective.png
700KB, 785x386px
>>19180181
there is an equation for curvature, at 6 feet you can barely see 3 miles before objects disappear under the horizon, on a clear night you can see someone light a match for 50 miles.

kansas and florida had topograhpical maps compiled by 3 universities and both states have been found to be flatter than pancakes

empirical evidence is hard, much easier to be a sheep and let "scientists" think for you instead of thinking for yourself
>>
you should watch some videos by coolhardlogic. hes bias towards the round earth theiry but he has graphs, scales and diagrams of the research hes done.
>>
>>19180200
>empirical evidence is hard, much easier to be a sheep and let "scientists" think for you instead of thinking for yourself

Then show me the evidence and methodology of the universities nigger.

>listen and believe me

I think not.
>>
File: sunrise.webm (2MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
sunrise.webm
2MB, 720x576px
>>19180192
Here
>>
File: 1466751474436.jpg (156KB, 765x765px)
1466751474436.jpg
156KB, 765x765px
>>19180200

Ok. Sounds easy to prove. Where is your 50 mile reproducible laser experiment.
>>
File: sunset.webm (546KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
sunset.webm
546KB, 720x576px
>>19180192
and here
>>
>>19180236
Are you stupid? That in no way addresses anything I've said. That's stupid. You're stupid. Stop being stupid.
>>
>>19180246

>get a load of this fucking chimp

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu9oYb4_AAo

Two such vastly different species are not going to coexist on this rock forever. You might want to consider using rocks and sticks as tools like our ancestors did a hundred thousand years ago.
>>
File: timezones.jpg (104KB, 960x720px)
timezones.jpg
104KB, 960x720px
>>19180074
fixed
>>
File: 1491507048638.jpg (109KB, 800x485px)
1491507048638.jpg
109KB, 800x485px
>>19180192
>Because geometrically it is impossible that these two cities get the same amount of daylight on this day, yet they clearly do.

it very obviously is geometrically possible because the sun on these days sits between the halfway point of these 2 cities between the tropic of cancer and capricorn

look nerd, I'm not going to do your homework for you instead of telling me ints impossible, why dont you prove to me its impossible

>>19180228
http://www.improbable.com/airchives/paperair/volume9/v9i3/kansas.html

by Mark Fonstad 1, William Pugatch 1, and Brandon Vogt 2

1. Department of Geography, Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas
2. Department of Geography, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona

the same methods these guys used have been applied to 6 more states

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMjdIN3dy-4

>>listen and believe me
man, if only this was the exact opposite of what I was saying, Oh wait, it is.

>true intelligence comes in studying controversy.

>I think not.
you sure as fuck don't.
>>
File: 1498005093570.jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px)
1498005093570.jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
>>19179164
so i guess photoshop isn't a thing
....oh wait
>>
>>19180343
Someone posted a link to explain it. It isn't photoshop.

Basically, it's light just being brighter than very thin/transparent clouds which gives the illusion that the sun or moon is in front of them due to the brightness cutting them off from your vision, making the two ends appear on the sides, but the middle part not being visible. Makes it look like it is behind them.

https://www.metabunk.org/explained-why-clouds-appear-behind-the-sun-and-moon.t7084/
>>
File: 147777430812.jpg (49KB, 500x616px)
147777430812.jpg
49KB, 500x616px
>>19179023
At 15:45, you can clearly see the camera is being adjusted. What you see is dust (or something else) on the lens.
>>
>>19180314
>>true intelligence comes in studying controversy.

Never said this shit. Go fuck yourself nigger. I demand evidence so I can look over the work, and then point to exactly why it fails peer review. [Why it fails basic math]
>>
One question that never gets answered is who is covering up flat Earth. And most importantly... why?
>>
>>19180390

Seems like a waste of time to me.

I mean, GPS systems work don't they?

You can even build your own.

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/98063-how-to-build-your-own-gps-receiver

They always work in the Pacific far away from cell phone towers.

http://mashable.com/2012/12/06/robot-ocean/

I mean really. Its possible that the earth is a simulation sure.

It does not matter if its round or flat or if the world is lying to me. All I care about is if my cell phone can get me from point A to B.

Can flat earth technology do that? If not, I'll stick with round earth technology.
>>
>>19180390
The answers I've gotten is that Nasa just wants government funding, so they lie.

Also that making people believe in a round earth makes people not believe in god, so that satan wins or some shit.
>>
File: 1491505426637.png (2MB, 1136x640px)
1491505426637.png
2MB, 1136x640px
>>19180383
no, I said it in an in an earlier post you niglet.

>[Why it fails basic math]
the math you made is irrelevant and a non-argument in disproving curvature or movement of the earth, and fails to accuratrley represent the sun's mechanics in sync with the geocentric model.

>. I demand evidence so I can look over the work, and then point to exactly why it fails peer review

majority scientific consensus does not mean majority evidence, it means there is a narrative being protected

>>19180390
it crushes mankind on a metaphysical/spiritual level. it hides god and discredits all theology.
>>
Round earth is the intuitive answer for anyone with even bare bones physics/astronomy knowledge. You guys are insane
>>
>>19180419
>disproving curvature or movement of the earth

BECAUSE IT DOESN'T. IT PROVES CURVATURE.

>fails to accuratrley represent the sun's mechanics in sync with the geocentric model.

I would fucking hope so. Because the solar system is heliocentric. Galileo died making that argument.
>>
>>19179538
Lmfao this fucking guy I'm laughing these threads are so funny
>>
>>19180419

You can build your own GPS, which not only can detect the position of GPS satellites but your own position anywhere in the world. Even places not remotely close to cell phone towers.
>>
File: curv.jpg (254KB, 1600x806px)
curv.jpg
254KB, 1600x806px
>>19180427
>BECAUSE IT DOESN'T. IT PROVES CURVATURE.

>being this dense

>Galileo died making that argument.
it was actually Copernicus that was the author of the heliocentric model, and arguable that pythagoras did it that thing with Galileo was a psy-op.

>Because the solar system is heliocentric
it sure isn't buddy, Heliocetnric astronomy is a CIA psy-op, its the basis for all pseudo-science and misinformation that we have today.

>>19180438
> which not only can detect the position of GPS satellites but your own position anywhere in the world.

there is actually no way to prove these satellites are flying through space.
>>
>>19179272
The moon's not completely flat, those are hills
>>
File: globeearthproof.jpg (35KB, 426x960px)
globeearthproof.jpg
35KB, 426x960px
>>19180361

Mick West (metabunk) tries too hard to disprove this thing and gets caught up proving it in certain instances, listen to him on Joe Rogan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvitm0bMHyA
>>
File: rover.jpg (76KB, 624x498px)
rover.jpg
76KB, 624x498px
>>19180552
>Believing the moon landing is real
>Believing this pic is actually on the moon

Pic related
>>
>>19180500
Everything is arguable when you want it to be, anon. I could argue about your own existence, about the air that I breathe, about what lies in Kim Kardashian's pants. If I really wanted, if I made enough mental gymnastics in my mind, I could believe absolutely anything.

What you should be asking yourself at this moment though, is how many people are in this conspiracy? All the governments in the world? All the plane pilots? The whole NASA, all the scientists, all those people who are paid to create scientific theories with complicated methodology just to fool us?

If you REALLY want to know the truth, there's only one thing you can do. Learn science, do the calculus yourself, verify every shit the scientists have been telling us for all these years. Become a pilot and fly over the south pole yourself. Verify it. Otherwise you're just like the rest of us; you know nothing and all you believe is information told by someone else.
>>
File: fakenasa.png (675KB, 1262x1300px)
fakenasa.png
675KB, 1262x1300px
>>19180583
Are you saying its NOT possible? Look how many people believe in Scientology and STAY within the cult itself.

The secret IS OUT -- FLAT EARTH IS NOT A SECRET anymore, we are talking about it
>>
>>19180593
What about scientology? I'm not sure what does that have to do with anything. People followed Charles Manson for a while and committed murder for him. Madness exists, that's nothing new.

On subject though, talking about the flat earth is one thing, but you need to show some conclusive evidence. Real proofs.
>>
>>19180314
>it very obviously is geometrically possible
So draw it. Stop jabbering and easily prove me wrong. Draw it.

>why dont you prove to me its impossible
If the sun sits between the halfway point of these two cities at noon, then when it begins curving in its orbit above the flat earth, the distance from Santiago and the sun will increase faster than the distance between Portsmouth and the sun. Portsmouth should be able to see the sun before Santiago, and see the sun after Santiago EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR.

We can mark the approximate location of the sun when it appears to rise and set from the same website we get the length of each day. Let's do March 20. Pic related - the two cities are red dots, the orange circles are where the sun should be given the model Flat Earthers present time and time again. Blue lines are the sight lines required for this.

As you can see, the sight lines from Santiago are MUCH large than the sight lines from Portsmouth. Yet Portsmouth CANNOT see the sun before Santiago on this day. Why? What's stopping them?

Or DRAW IT YOURSELF. DO SOME ACTUAL WORK.
>>
File: shillpic.png (64KB, 820x496px)
shillpic.png
64KB, 820x496px
https://youtu.be/YQlr366eels
https://youtu.be/BgZa9oZDN5g

Disprove these.
>>
File: dogcam.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dogcam.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>19180610
Scientology is a small example of a GRAND CONSPIRACY -- they had the largest file extraction from the FBI

I don't know what other proof to provide, check out this webm
>>
Okay, I have some questions that I want answered. I do not believe the earth is flat but I want to know "flat earthers'" thoughts on the following, seriously, and respectfully.

If the earth is flat, why is it not daytime simultaneously everywhere?
Why is there a horizon?
Why are there seasons?
Assuming this map is true why is antarctica so fucking huge, and why are there accounts of people moving southward until they reach the south pole, continuing in that same direction, to find that they've begun to move northward, rather than fall off the edge of the earth?
>>
>>19180650
Disprove these
>>19180625

This is impossible on a flat earth.
>>
>>19180624
well, here's where your argument is a non-argument

Santiago receives its light a FULL hour EARLIER than Portsmouth. and loses it a FULL HOUR earlier than Portsmouth. while they do get it the same amount of light, they don't get the same amount of light at the same time. after sunset for an hour in Santiago, Portsmouth doesn't get its sunset for another hour.

> Yet Portsmouth CANNOT see the sun before Santiago on this day. Why? What's stopping them?

Santiago is 300 miles closer to the equator, and several hundred more miles east than Portsmouth is, meaning its going to see sunrise first when the sun is on the equator of the equinoxes. and these hundreds of miles closer to the equator, and further east of Portsmouth means Santiago is going to get sunrise a full hour earlier

do you understand how your argument just became a non-argument?
>>
>>19180674
>, and why are there accounts of people moving southward until they reach the south pole, continuing in that same direction, to find that they've begun to move northward, rather than fall off the edge of the earth?

this is a dirty jew lie, equal to holohoax propaganda

>Why are there seasons?
sun is smaller, localized to the earths atmosphere, and rotates on an axis between the tropic of cancer and capricorn on the equator, north of the equator creates summer/winter in the north/south. and when the sun moves south of the equator, it creates winter/summer in the north/south hemispheres.

>Why is there a horizon?
its where the ground meets the sky, and it will always come up to eye level.

>If the earth is flat, why is it not daytime simultaneously everywhere?
http://i.4cdn.org/x/1498011799539.gif
see pic. put a light the same size as the sun radiates on the moon. everywhere the lights don't touch is sunrise and sunset.
>>
>>19179993
>>19180119
i don't believe this shit but y'all don't seem like 4chan posters.... just saying.
>>
>>19179017
>civil discussion.
NOPE! FUCK YOU AND YOUR RETARDED PANCAKE THEORY!
>>
>>19179756
>its so funny that all of you flat earth deniers blabber all of your pre programmed facts as if if you've actually tried to prove those very same facts yourself.
>cognitive dissonance.
>a LOT of you suffer from it.
Would Love for a Flat Earther such as your self to please explain the tides and how the full moon works.
>>
File: current (2).png (991KB, 1121x829px)
current (2).png
991KB, 1121x829px
>>19180719
would love for a round earther such as yourself to take the challenge and research how they work on the geocentric model
>>
>>19179824

So if the sun goes around... how the feck do you get a sun set?!!!!!
>>
>>19179160
>>19179272
>>19179548
>>19179577
>>19179599
>>19179756

Go away and stop posting.

>>19179250
>flat moon
KeK!
>>
File: round.webm (398KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
round.webm
398KB, 640x480px
>>19180725
Still waiting on an explanation for this >>19180625
>>
>>19180732
http://i.4cdn.org/x/1498020295413.png
http://i.4cdn.org/x/1498011799539.gif

if you were to go about 50 miles in the air at night in lets say the western US, you would be able to see the sun on the other side of the world.

sun is much smaller, and localized to the firmament.
>>
>>19180740
humor me by answering me this question.

do you think the holocaust happened?
>>
>>19179586
That's why you never ever argue with dumb flat posters. They have so many "arguments" you can't even dispute because they are so fucking dumb. And they will never listen to word of reason and science.
>>
>>19180743
Wrong, if the earth was flat then there would be not sunsets because the sun could never be in a place to even appear to go over the horizon.
>>19180748
Not relevant. Explain was this "really" is.
>>
>>19179745

Obvious VFX if the light was moving away why don't the shadows in the fore ground change or bushes move or clouds etc etc... its a still
>>
File: butterfly map.png (1MB, 1520x877px)
butterfly map.png
1MB, 1520x877px
>>19180751
>Wrong, if the earth was flat then there would be not sunsets because the sun could never be in a place to even appear to go over the horizon.

i mean, you're wrong and not understanding exactly how much smaller and closer the sun is.

>Not relevant. Explain was this "really" is.
it is relevant, because what it "really" is is deliberate misinformation in order to protect the heliocentric lie.
>>
>>19180743
Yeah.... but you would be able to see it still or at least the light from it/bounce
>>
>>19180740
Top of globe during the "summer" where there is 24hours of daylight....next
>>
File: 1491506109359.jpg (64KB, 498x489px)
1491506109359.jpg
64KB, 498x489px
>>19180770
if you went several miles into the air, otherwise no, you couldn't
>>
>>19180768
Even on the "mainstream" flat earth model the sun is far to high to ever appear to set. It's all patently ridiculous though because the actual disc of the sun (not the ball of glare that you flat folk pretend is the sun, the actual body) remains the same size throughout the day, something that is easily verifiable for any individual with a filter, and something that I have personally done. That's impossible if the sun is constantly changing it's distance from you in a single day, which of course in reality it's not.
>>
Threadly reminder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0EKJWyl_g
>>
>>19180776
Nope, notice the direction of spin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nc6nhtaEt4
>>
>>19180695
>Santiago receives its light a FULL hour EARLIER than Portsmouth. and loses it a FULL HOUR earlier than Portsmouth.

No it doesn't. It is in a different timezone. It records the same time as a different hour. Please see the timezone map >>19180074

Also, note the coordinates of Santiago (33.4489° S, 70.6693° W) and Portsmouth, NH (43.0718° N, 70.7626° W). They are directly north and south of each other. There is NO REASON on a flat Earth why one would get sunlight before the other.

But even if that were the case. Portsmouth - on a Flat Earth - should ALWAYS have a longer day. Always. IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE: DRAWWW ITTTTTTT

>while they do get it the same amount of light
HOW????
DRAWWWWWW
ITTTTTTTTT.

You lazy schmuck.

>several hundred more miles east than Portsmouth is
Wrong.

>meaning its going to see sunrise first when the sun is on the equator of the equinoxes.
Draw it.

>do you understand how your argument just became a non-argument?
No. Draw what you mean. It should be easy. Draw it you lazy little worm.

You can't. You know you can't. You sit there sweating knowing you fail at this and at everything.
>>
>>19180740
Also this is Scot Base in the south pole so according to your theory should be in space.... Don't say that it doesn't exists been there on film shoot from NZ
>>
>>19180800
Yup your right South pole Scot base to be exact didn't recognize it.
>>
You can all end this for yourselves by going in a damn plane and seeing the fucking curve. Or better yet, why on the ocean with a telescope, does your vision end at a certain point no matter how good your telescope is. Better yet, go look up how other 4chan users used a flag pole to find Shia. The way shadows are cast also proves the earth is round. "It's a myth! It's a cover-up! I'll ignore proof to justify a moment of stupidity or ignorance!"
>>
>>19180077
You don't want to know,trust me.
>>
Why do flat earthers not just

>pool money together
>acquire plane
>take lots of camera with you on plane
>fly plane in 1 direction
>reach edge of earth
>photograph its existence
>come back

If the Earth was flat, itd be really easy to fucking prove
>>
>>19180879
Because >muh 10,000 patrol ship nasa un freemason fleet always stops them.
>>
File: SUNRAYS.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
SUNRAYS.webm
3MB, 720x404px
Found a nice clip in an David Attenborough docu
>>
If the earth is flat then where is the edge and what does it look like.
>>
File: 1491142284838.jpg (16KB, 320x320px)
1491142284838.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
I believe the earth is a globe
>>
>>19180906
Antarctica is an ice wall. There are plenty of photos in this thread that show the maps of what's behind the icewall>>19179309

Another theory is
>>19179653
>>
>>19180751
>Wrong, if the earth was flat then there would be not sunsets
I will check that with my drone this evening because hills and stuff you know.
>>
So let's say that the earth is flat and there really is a massive coverup to hide this fact from the populace.
Why the fuck would they cover this up? What could that possibly accomplish?
>>
>night on one side
>day on the other side
Checkmate
>>
File: shaqfreemason.jpg (102KB, 541x525px)
shaqfreemason.jpg
102KB, 541x525px
>>19180933
Nice dubs, definitely relevant.

Consider what man has fought over since the beginning of time, what we still fight for today.

Think if theres new land to explore and discover! New animals, new humans, new food, new plants, new food, new EVERYTHING! New endless resources! Its amazing. Greed and lies run this world, I'm surprised its hard to understand why people who run this show WOULDN'T lie about this knowledge.
>>
>>19180780
so wait, why is the horizon in the top picture only 720 miles and not stretching all the way to the 'antarctic ice wall'??
>>
File: sirius.png (185KB, 807x436px)
sirius.png
185KB, 807x436px
>>19179017

here is a star close up using a zoom lens
>>
>>19180500
go die
>>
>>19180593
>>19180743
Stop posting and go die
>>
>>19180879
Yup but it would be counter productive for this psyop.

Also this thread is nothing more than trolling.

>>19180957
STOP POSTING!
>>
File: flatmap.jpg (632KB, 1133x1600px)
flatmap.jpg
632KB, 1133x1600px
>>19181104
>>19181121
I can understand its scary for some people to accept this possibility. Its way comfier to assume we understand everything.
>>
fools not understanding the earth is a potato
>>
Been three hours since >>19180802 and not a single flat earther can bust open paint to draw their proposed lines of sight?
>>
you guys arent asking the right question

if the earth really is flat whats beneath it?
>>
File: drRowBotham.jpg (25KB, 400x244px)
drRowBotham.jpg
25KB, 400x244px
>>19181173
Great question
>>
File: 1459122889221.jpg (18KB, 300x313px)
1459122889221.jpg
18KB, 300x313px
>>19181159
>Australia literally long enough to stretch from the Mediterranean to Capetown
>>
if the earth is flat, how did pythagoras' shadow experiment prove it was round and calculate its curvature? keep in mind, unless he was a shill for the fucking ancient greeks, no one was paying him to fudge the data
>>
>>19181213
did he do the experiment with both points at the same altitude above sea levels?
>>
>>19180650
I see a curve...
>>
>>19180768
The sun rises and sets everyday, which is proof that it either goes around the earth or the earth goes around it.
>>
>>19180836
Fuck off and tell us
>>
>>19179017
Not how it works, faggot. Burden of Proof is ENTIRELY on flat earthers.
>>
>>19181159
>Its way comfier to assume we understand everything.
Says you.
>>
>>19180933
Becuz underminez faith in muh Jeebis!!!1!!
>>
>>19179017
>provide proof

>all proof is fake

see the problem here? FE trolls ask for proof and then dismiss it all offhand.
i think "proof" just means they want you to fly them into space so they can orbit the planet and see for themself

cuz, who wouldn't. space is awesome
>>
>>19181178
>he thinks that the earth curves that sharply over such a short distance
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (52KB, 736x570px)
hmmm.jpg
52KB, 736x570px
>>19181629
>>
>>19181642
I went on a plain once, I'm still here just like the rest of you
>>
>>19181642
>hurizun flat, there4 erth flat
>sun reflect on water, so sun close 2
How many times did your mum drop you on your head as a child? Clearly more than zero.
>>
>>19181629
This picture isn't even in outer space, and we still see a slight curve.
>>
>>19181642
>I don't understand how light or reflections work, therefore flat earth
>>
>>19181624
>i think "proof" just means they want you to fly them into space so they can orbit the planet and see for themself
>implying they wouldn't just conclude that it was an Illuminati flight simulator
>>
>>19181653
>plain
>>
File: no curve.jpg (7KB, 246x205px)
no curve.jpg
7KB, 246x205px
>>19181657
>>19181662
You seem upset.
>>
File: huh.jpg (115KB, 839x625px)
huh.jpg
115KB, 839x625px
>>19181692
>>
>>19181692

>can't even draw a straight line in paint
>claims a straight horizon.
>>
Live feed - Earth From Space:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM
>>
>>19179023
>Science explains globe fallacy
>https://youtu.be/vbHI8ezKgjE [Embed]
this is actually a good video. At the end there seems to be a mind blow.

so, when a space shuttle goes up into space, we see that trail that looks curved, because earth is a ball (so is it told) but that actually means the pilot on the rocket, or the computer, has to constantly pull up against the gravity pull.

well, that means an airplane (the board computer or pilot) has actually the same problem but just reversed. But that would mean the course of the plain is influenced by the spinning of the earth, but it isnt.
>>
I feel like real flat earthers just can't comprehend how big the earth actually is. They want to feel important so they can't think past their small sizes. The earth is just dust to the universe.
>>
>>19181706
Well, considering some flatards actually believe pic related, it doesn't surprise me that a crooked line in a low quality screenshot of a youtube video proves a flat horizon to these people.
>>
>>19179250
They think that everything is attached to a giant snowglobe dome that rotates around the edge of the pizza
>>
File: lens.jpg (16KB, 480x360px)
lens.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>19181788
>>19181850
>>
>>19181692
That's not flat at all. It's curved. Your line covers it. Why do you lie to try to prove your theory? Don't you feel shameful?
>>
>>19181872
>muh fisheye lens
Wow, haven't heard and debunked THAT one a million times before.
>>
>>19181702
FINALLY ANOTHER SOURCE THAT IS NOT NASA

OH WAIT

ITS FLAT
>>
File: the reality.jpg (59KB, 655x240px)
the reality.jpg
59KB, 655x240px
IN REALITY
we are just in a fishbowl. The house pet of ayy lmaos.

>1946
first rocket get high enough to get an image
its flat

>1947
roswell, slave master comes down to earth to tell the 1% elite to restart the ball earth theorie
>Nobody should actually know that this is a prison. If this does not help, we will come down and tell them we are god as we did in the past.

see how there is another narrative coming with the flat eart
>if the earth is not a ball
>this means god exist

the ayyys already got their god shills in this conversation.
And if the ball earth fails, the god trick fails, they destroy this whole shit and restart again.
>>
>>19180703
>see pic. put a light etc
But then why can't we see the sun and moon always?
>>
>>19180802
> There is NO REASON on a flat Earth why one would get sunlight before the other.
well, the 300 mile difference from the equator when the sun is on the equator for the equinox sure does.

>But even if that were the case. Portsmouth - on a Flat Earth - should ALWAYS have a longer day. Always.
you're honestly retarded. it being 300 miles further away from the equator than Santiago when the sun is exactly on the equator for the equinox means it does the entire world gets the same amount of sun light, and regions closer to the equator see dawn before regions further from the equator, regardless of longitude

>meaning its going to see sunrise first when the sun is on the equator of the equinoxes.
>Draw it.
>No it doesn't. It is in a different timezone. It records the same time as a different hour. Please see the timezone map

you're really stupid, look at the data set you linked

I literally don't need to draw it, your data set has a 2 hour time difference with Santaigo always receiving sunrise an hour before portsmouth
you're representing misinformation in order to provide a fallacious argument

>several hundred more miles east than Portsmouth is
Wrong.
whoops, its about a 60-70 mile difference, which is still pretty big considering

nice job, you just spent the entire time misrepresenting information for a non-argument. you're an intellectually dishonest person and a coward.

>You can't. You know you can't. You sit there sweating knowing you fail at this and at everything.
you failed in providing an accurate argument. you can't even read the websites you linked properly.
>>
>>19179577
>bait taken
how do eclipses work then?
>>
>>19182150
Draw it.

You can't.

I drew my argument. It's obvious. Draw yours.

You can't.
>>
So, the only thing i've literally never seen explained by flat earthers in these kinda threads is how other planets, moons, and the sun work. Are the spheres or flat? Simulations? Artificially made? Why would the earth be the only "flat" planet among all others? And the moon was confirmed (if you believe the moon landing) to be spherical, so.. What about that? I just want some sort of an explanation, never seen one
>>
>>19180740
Wow. le im not aware that in the north pole there is daylight for 5 months and darkness for 5 more. 2 months are transitional. le being this stupid
>>
>>19180101
Slide #4 from the "crisis" set?
Shill callcenter much?
>>
>>19182150
DRAW IT DRAW IT NOOB DRAW IT
>>
>>19180273
That's a keeper.
>>
>>19179836
THis is the most reasonable explanation for satellites on a flat earth I've seen.
>>
>>19179189
Oh no
I had relatives
They all had one thing in common
VERY
LOW
INTELLIGENCE
All of them seemed to not understand psychics at a planetary level
And half of them believe every conspiracy that gains traction
Especially chemtrails
>>19180416
How's nasas budget these days? Oh yeah
So jews then?
>>
File: 1491505722800.jpg (50KB, 564x564px)
1491505722800.jpg
50KB, 564x564px
>>19182187
your drawing misrepresents the data you provided in

santiago gets its sunrise a full hour earlier than portsmouth due to the 300 mile difference between the equator in both cities.

your argument is fallacious in the first place.
cities on the equator also receive sunrise a full hour earlier than Santiago.

you can draw a duck for all I care, you misrepresented the data to provide a non-argument. every single place in the world recieves the same amount of day light when the sun is on the equator. the 2 places you linked receive theirs at an hour apart, according to the data you linked.

here's a screencap of how timezones actually work on a disc shaped earth, and why Portsmouth has a 2 hour time zone difference than Santiago.

>>19182208
>Why would the earth be the only "flat" planet among all others?
the earth isn't a planet, its the bottom floor, (or middle floor) of the universe

> Are the spheres or flat? Simulations? Artificially made?
the shape of objects in the sky have nothing to do with the platform you're standing on. thats like asking why a basketball is round when you're standing on the stadium

the rest of the thread goes into how stars actually look if you scroll up.
>>
>it's a flatcucks get BTFO episode
>>
File: IMG_1613.jpg (102KB, 702x686px)
IMG_1613.jpg
102KB, 702x686px
>>19181173
Durrrrr da DA UNDAWORLD
>>
>>19179189
>I believe in the conspiracy theory that there is no such thing as a holcoaust denier, nobody actually believes the holocaust is a hoax

>everyone saying they believe the holocaust was a hoax is simply trolling, or is a bot.
>>
>>19182454
DRAW IT DRAW IT DRAW IT DRAW IT DRAW IT DRAW IT DRAW IT DRAW IT DRAW IT
>>
>>19179784
that picture reminds me of...
>the chinese knew earth was flat long time ago...
>>
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>19182167
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAGIK
GOOOOOOOOD
da stars are angels
>>
why do all the (((anons))) not simple report this? Insteed they take the time to click on a thread they dont care for and post all the day long concern trolling posts. why?
>>
>>19182500

Likely boredom. Or simple amazement at the fact that we've gone through two threads debating this shit when actual paranormal topics fall off the catalog with like ten posts.
>>
>>19182454
>the shapes of objects in the sky have nothing to do with the platform you're standing on

Why? It's relevant information.

And you say objects like we don't know what they are
(With a PROPER telescope)
You can see saturns rings yourself
You can make out ice caps on mars

Admit it
You just hate science and astronomy because it's too hard and you want to be a part of some great discovery
But you're just a HACK
>>
File: 1487657137388.gif (877KB, 500x208px)
1487657137388.gif
877KB, 500x208px
>>19181213
He was also a freemason Anon, keep up :)
You Realize, most of our history books and everything on the media is corrupted by them? Why do you think we are pushed so hard on thier agenda?
>>
>>19182500
The janitors on this board are very incompetent. They refuse to delete threads that are obviously spam.
>>
File: Nasadecieve.jpg (23KB, 646x236px)
Nasadecieve.jpg
23KB, 646x236px
>>19182415
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gmqdqvp00w
forgot link
>>
>>19182454
But don't you see that if the sun turned in circles on the Earth, rather than rotating around it, we would see it diminish in size until it's out of view? Instead, we see the sun staying the same size and then setting in the horizon. This clearly means that either the sun revolves around the Earth, or the Earth revolves around it.
>>
>>19182581
Only thing is, in hebrew it's pronounced "nasha".

Link: http://robschannel.com/nasa-in-hebrew
>>
>>19182557
It's a shame either way, globe or flat. The system has failed us. This is a big deal. We don't know where we live or how stuff works. That's sad.
>>
>>19182606
Keep in mind that this is actually a conspiracy website, so he's "on your side".
>>
>>19182618
Once Flat Earth theory starting gaining traction, it's been more inflitrated by shills resorting to Ad homenins and not discussing the idea.
This the the smoking gun to bringing down the illusion we live in, people will start asking questions to independently validate Nasa claims.
I thought it was crazy at first, but then I just started doing the math on the curvature of the earth, and watching youtube videos showing it doesn't match up what (((they))) tell us. Makes you question everything.
The flatter than a pancake for Kansas from a university should send signals worldwide to people to wake up.
>>
>>19182653
I won't speak for others, but I'm willing to discuss the idea; been doing that since yesterday. But flatters keep on ignoring my legitimate questions...

So I'll try again: how do you explain the sun setting at the horizon? If the sun was turning around the flat earth, wouldn't we see it diminish in size until it left for the next timezone or something?
>>
>>19182670
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ7K6r6zZLs
What I found. I am by no means a flat earther, I don't take sides, but leaning towards it now after seeing all the deception we have been taught.
>>
One thing I find especially funny about these threads is the double standard surrounding "CGI" photos.

>User posts NASA image of whole planet
>DAWW THATS FUCKING CGI FUCK OFF NASA SHILLS
>Proceeds to post MS paint map of flat Earth
>>
>>19179616
So which one is the real one, can flat earthers not make their mind up about what the earth looks like either?
>>
>>19182699
It still doesn't add up. The camera should be ON the table, not beneath it, for the horizon is at our level (unless there's a mountain obviously). Also, the sun on a flat earth is supposed to go in circles, not go straight ahead from east to west.

Do you see? If I had time, I would make a video of how our perspective of the sun would be if we lived on a flat earth. We should see the sun make a curve in the sky rather than going in a straight line east to west.

Also keep in mind, there's a lot of conspiracies out there, some true, some false. You don't have to believe all of them even if you find a couple more believing.
>>
>>19179616
7 religious depictions based on imagination, one scientific depiction based on photographs. Makes you wonder.
>>
>>19179285
Nobodies this retarded.... right?
>>
File: christiantyredpill.jpg (928KB, 1532x1956px)
christiantyredpill.jpg
928KB, 1532x1956px
>>19182726
Now your thinking, we should all do the same. Keep asking questions look for solutions.
I read this all before I started asking questions and looking for solutions. Lot's of misconceptions of flat earth theory
>if the earth is flat why are there mountains
same thing as
>if the earth is a sphere, why are there mountains
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html
>>
>>19179616
This is just a visual representation of what their surroundings look like though...
>>
>>19180768

I love when a flattard unintentional proves the earth is a sphere.

If you print out your "flat earth map" there, then cut around the edges, it folds into a sphere.
>>
File: 1466652601426.jpg (38KB, 480x647px)
1466652601426.jpg
38KB, 480x647px
>>19182732
A turtle is the best explanation for earthquakes, only a Greco-Illuminati-NASA shill would say otherwise
>>
>>19182454
It's geometrically impossible.

Draw it. You can't. You know you can't. You won't even try.
>>
>>19182748
I'm not talking about mountains though. You did not answer me; why does sun travel from east to west in the flat earth scenario? How is this possible, if the sun going in circles?

If it's in the link you provided, please tell me where since 200 proofs is a lot lol.
>>
File: Alex in pool.jpg (10KB, 250x250px)
Alex in pool.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
If the world is actually flat then
>why say its round?
>What would be the reason?

>not once have i received an answer to these questions
>>
>>19181329
yes, both measuring rods were at the same longitude and altitude at noon on the equinox, pythagoras later used the data from this experiment to predict the radius of the earth within <5% of its currently accepted value
>>
>>19181213
also, considering that with modern tech (airplanes and internet) this experiment would be super simple, why hasnt some flat earther gone out and tried it? if they could verify some fucky data with this type of experiment id call that significant
>>
>>19183134
Apparently, the governments try to hide us the fact that we are the center of the universe; despite many people from the current government who are openly flat earthers.
>>
File: 1490285112504.png (261KB, 388x314px)
1490285112504.png
261KB, 388x314px
>>19183205
Why hide that we are the center of the universe?

>genuinely curious, all i see about flat earth is the hows, not the whys
>>
>>19180200
>muh perspective
>>
>>19180236
nice psyop propaganda material.
>>
File: light.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px)
light.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>19183233
Cover the truth.
>>
>>19183233
Beats me. Conspiracists will say that it's a way to fool the people in order to make them feel less important, and thus make them easier to manipulate. However, during the middle ages, most people legitimately thought the earth was flat, and yet they weren't any less gullible for that.

Short answer: you can invent any kind of reasons if you try hard enough. I could invent a conspiracy about Donald Trump being actually Michael Jackson in disguise. Why would he do that? Simple: Michael Jackson was tired of his fame yet was getting more and more hungry for power, which is apparent in his song "Bad". And this would explain why Donald Trump looks so orange; it's a backfire from the treatment MJ took for his skin problems. Anything is possible my friend.
>>
File: 1490386259148.png (52KB, 146x205px)
1490386259148.png
52KB, 146x205px
>>19183285
Why?

>>19183294

I like the way you think but i still don't see why thousands of people would try to conceal this just because
>>
Ok enough with the non-sense. Here is a video of some normal people - like you and me - flying in Antarctica. There's nothing beyond. It's not a wall of ice. They are not "in" this conspiracy. Let's have faith in at least SOME people, for once. Not everyone out there is out to get you.
>>
>>19183337
Enough with the paranoid bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxgYnTKkvyg
>>
>>19183341
what exactly is the video proving here?
>>
In a flat earth model how does wind work? How do the magnetosphere and the magnetic poles work(bearing in mind that magnetic north has moved hundreds of miles in the last century, ergo it's not just a bunch of iron sitting up north like the greeks believed) I feel like you're all high school dropouts or something
>>
Globe heads getting so angry in this thread. Accept the facts lads
>>
>>19183417
That it's possible to fly over Antarctica, and there's nothing over there.
>>
File: samuraijack4.jpg (32KB, 459x459px)
samuraijack4.jpg
32KB, 459x459px
>>19183341
Half this video is just a bunch of drunk aussies playing shitty music
>>
>>19183990
If they aren't drunk and/or fighting wildlife are they really Australian?
>>
Earth can't be flat, if it was the sun would rise and set at the same time everywhere on earth and we know it dosent ---- this is because earth is round and spinning
>>
>>19183990
Evading the point completely; your cognitive dissonances are strong my friend. Selective observation and shit.
>>
File: TOTAL_MELTDOWN.jpg (149KB, 936x400px)
TOTAL_MELTDOWN.jpg
149KB, 936x400px
>>19180314
>look nerd, I'm not going to do your homework for you
Lmao look at this loser having a meltdown. I thought you were the one smarter than all the sheep, if so, this should be trivial. But you won't do any work. And that's the funniest part, it's because you're exactly what you accuse others of being: afraid. You're terrified of the one thing you think makes you intellectually superior to everyone and therefore interesting being proved wrong before you.
>>
Eclipses are also impossible in a flat earth model - explain eclipses to me if the earth is flat - bet you can't
>>
If the earth is flat than how can you explain someone flying a plane from south america to australia, flying over the south pole in the process?
>>
The earth isn't flat, and you can't prove otherwise. The threads over, the flat earthers lost for the 1 millionth time.
>>
>>19179309
In those pictures was Saturn flat too?
>>
>>19182748
You've reach Barron Trump levels of autism
>>
Not trying to discredit anything or debate, just trying to learn here, but in the flat earth theory how does the day and night cycle function? And how does it work in Alaska where we have 6 months of day and 6 months of night?
>>
>>19185624
Baron is a genius and so is his amazing father
>>
>>19183341
There's something about Australian accents that make for great pilot annoucements. I don't know what it is.

They also make good lecturers. Weird cross between being friendly and also really knowing what they're talking about.
>>
>>19179616
anyone else the cock in earth? lol
>>
>>19179023
so these facts are great and all but i have a question, if they are lying to us what does nasa even get out of making everyone believe earth is round
>>
>>19179017

Question I've had all along, haven't really had an answer.

Why? Why would Nasa, and every space agency in the world, fake it all. What is to gain from faking it?

If the earth is round or flat, life goes on, why would they lie about it?

Also, are satellites fake? After all, satellites are used to bounce signals from A - B, because radiowaves etc need line of sight to work. If the world is flat, would we still need satellites?
>>
>>19179017
Easy way to prove that flat earthers are retarded, record video of the moon rising from horizon to its highest point in the sky, take measurements of the moon just above the horizon and its highest point. The measurements of the moon are the same at all points in the sky, Which can only mean that it is a lot further away than what is claimed by flat earthers. Next note the tilt of the moons face changes as it progresses across the sky, this is because the earth is a sphere and this is reflected in the appearance of the moon at different positions in the sky.

Fuck off retards, get on a long distance flight sometime, at 35,000 feet you will notice the curvature.
>>
>>19187208
The problem with the flat earth theory is that there would need to be way too many people involved in the conspiracy. Not just the governments, but also all scientists and all plane pilots and all of the education system. So let's say I decide to work for United Airlines, I would get some kind of briefings as I enter the company that the earth is flat, but god forbid should I ever speak about it, or they would kill my entire family.

So basically, I need to have some kind of advanced paranoia in order rationalize this theory, and thus I believe most people advocating it have at least some kind of mild mental illness such as paranoid schizophrenia or paranoid personality disorder, or something like that.
>>
>>19185649
>being friendly and also really knowing what they're talking about.
> I don't know what it is.
You grew up watching Steve Irwin.
>>
>>19187652

Not really, they could just be wrong and perpetuating incorrect ideas. also when its pounded into you from birth that the earth is a globe its hard to think differently
>>
File: 1497780815324.gif (1MB, 422x235px)
1497780815324.gif
1MB, 422x235px
>>19179999
>Golf rumors
Can't find shit. Pleas enlighten.
>>
>>19187899
What about every astrophysicists, both amateurs and professionnals, who are actually studying that shit. Why is it that most flat-earthers,, if not the crushing majority, take most of their informations not by actual observation or studies, but by watching youtube videos? Doesn't that ring a bell?

Don't you see how elaborate is your delusion? How often you must think of ways to disprove our arguments? Sometimes going so far as refuting science and gravity as a whole.
>>
File: swing.jpg (118KB, 743x743px)
swing.jpg
118KB, 743x743px
>>19188071

Gravity is a theory, its not proven. Its science fiction to explain how water sticks to a sphere.
>>
>>19188822
This needs to be on /x/ banner.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.