[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starlight 122. AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

File: Dodecahedron.gif (755KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Dodecahedron.gif
755KB, 256x256px
Starlight 122 has been high jacked in my current year. I was given the option to return to 5 periods in time.

This is the first. To answer any questions about the future. I am from what you would consider the year 2067. Although we use a different calender since the Retribution. Ask away. I will try to explain in detail what I know about any questions you have. This is not a LARP this is your chance.
>>
Is there any way to travel to different universes in the future?
>>
>>19178928
What is the retribution?
>>
>>19178928
What's all that shit about The Council of 5?
>>
>>19178928
Shut up, you RPing faggot.
>>
Why are you doing this QaA
>>
>>19178939
Yes but the general populace isn't allowed to have it yet. Security issues. The galactic council doesn't want humans moving around.
>>
Okay
Who am i?
What am i?
I'll meet you in space eitherway xx.
>>
Welcome to Singularity Time, timetraveler
>>
>>19178945
The Retribution was an uprising against the deep state. It started after Yellowstone eruption and the starvation of what we project was 34 million Americans and 6 million Canadians.

The war kicked off when the United States under the control of Donald Trump pulled out of the UN. Claiming that they deliberately starved Americans after the eruption. The Anglo sphere quickly aligned and the Commonwealth was reestablished. The wars started in Europe as street skirmishes between refugees and ethnics became too large for the government's to ignore. The west was being taken back from the hands of evil. Then the bombs were dropped. Paris Berlin and Brussels were wiped out. Moscow was severely damaged. Rome became the seat of the European Caliphate. Although it didn't last long when the USA went in to liberate. The state of Israel spread into Egypt and Syria before warring with Turkey. The conflict ended when US troops landed in Constantinople and took the city handing it to the seat of the orthodox church. This war dragged on till 2034 when the galactic federation intervened and forced a peace upon humans. We are now in a state of quarantine. Can't leave. Can't get info. They training us to fight though. A war is nearing our solar system and the Sirians and Grey's think an alliance with humanity will halt the Alpha Draconian Empires spread. We are a free people but poor. Borders look very different today than they did back in 2017. Very different.
>>
>>19178946
The council of 5 is make belief. Although a galactic council and federation are in place and have been overseeing humanity since the first Great War around 30 thousand BC. The Sirians are confident this time that humanity will prevail against the draconian empire.
>>
>>19178967
There is no death. Only life.
We are stardust as all is.
Angels and demons are very real and after the Retribution returned to earth taking many forms.

We have many allies of good. We are the chosen people of the galaxy. The next people to achieve peace in the minds of the Sirians.
>>
>>19179000
You know there are five tripfags who say that they Are the Council, right?
You actually have two of them here.
>>
File: 1490732643819.jpg (741KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1490732643819.jpg
741KB, 2560x1600px
>>19179018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5drYkLiLI8
>>
>>19179018
There is a council as stated. But from my knowledge there are many more than 5 represented people's.

There are 24 if I recall. With another 60 or so lesser beings that hold seats in a house of debate.
>>
File: 1497861661254.gif (2MB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
1497861661254.gif
2MB, 500x459px
>>19179048
>>
>>19178928
1) What are the other 4 periods in time you traveled to
2)why /x/
3)when does yellostone erupt
>>
>>19178954
I returned here because you are the most advanced people of this time. You will actually use this knowledge.
>>
File: spacedildo.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
spacedildo.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>19178928
how much has dragon dildos evolved?
>>
File: 1466271779367.jpg (68KB, 1516x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1466271779367.jpg
68KB, 1516x1076px
>>19179067
For real?
/x/ using knowledge?
No way.
>>
>>19179055
I will return to the days before the orginial great War to see the similarities between this timeline and that. See if we can find a way to avoid our war that is rapidly coming.
>>
>>19179076
Then go to the point.
Not cryptic stuff.
We're tired.
>>
>>1917907
Around when does the great war start according to your tl and any tips?
>>
>>19179092
All I know about the great War was that humanity was just weeks away from ascension and peace. The draconians and occultists destroyed civilization to ensure the federation didn't gain another strong ally for good. That is all I know. And that's why I'm going back. To catalog information.
>>
How can we help you?
>>
There is nothing you can do to help. Your timeline is nessicary. Without it we will never reach public contact in time. You are doomed to live through humanities darkest hour.
>>
Any neutral zones or safe countries? Any goods worth stashing? And most importantly, are this little quakes by yellowstone related to the future eruption? (What I really mean is, I guess, is this armed conflict starting soon? I've heard that Trump will only be president for two years
>>
>>19179165
Trump will be president for 2 whole terms. Followed by a 3rd term during war times. He will fight for you. Do not regard him as an enemy. He is an honest man. As for small earthquakes no. The eruption occurs with little warning. You don't have much time as wars Will occur prior to retribution. If it is the 20th of June today you are currently in the first stages of global war. All you can do is ride the waves. Nothing can be stopped by the year 2017
>>
>>19179277
How long will it last and who's in the great war??
>>
>>19179067
how did you know i'd read this thread?!?
i'm not quite sure i've really chosen sides. i'm disappointed in both.
>>
>>19178957

kek. so we will ALL know how it feel to mexicans/black
>>
>>19179277
>He is an honest man.
Try convincing the leftists.
>>
Will America be wiped clean by the eruption?
>>
What color is your skin?
>>
Will my dick still be in use? Or will you find a new way to reproduce? This is the only thing I need to know.
>>
File: 1462740083624.jpg (38KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
1462740083624.jpg
38KB, 500x436px
>>19179465
>>
>>19178991
When will Yellowstone erupt? Why doesn't the Galactic Federation stop the conflict beforehand? Is it possible that a timeline shift could occur if some random variable were to change upcoming events? Why are they training humans to fight this Alpha Draconian race in a massive space war? Hmmm. I'm guessing it's because we are a lesser species and a decent-sized population, ready for mass genocide.
>>
>>19179067
What knowledge do you think we most need to have for our use?

Although, OP, you poor bastard... >>19179073
may be an unbearable faggot, but I find every stopped clock has a point twice a day.

>>19178928
Is antigravity real? Does humanity figure it out by 2067? Are there any techs we could pull out of the hat early to favorably disrupt the timeline with? <3

>>19178953
Don't be such a greyface. Have a little fun.
>>
>>19179102
>draconians

So does that mean in the near future I can have my own dragoness waifu?
>>
>>19178928
hate to say this but i dont think you can act this out on your own . maybe forming a gangfag is pretty rad. (except for discord autists)

also: how do you time travel?
>>
>>19180980
What is your problem with Discordfags?
Most of them are good fellows...
>>
>>19181049
Traitors to the cause who have submitted to the captivity of identity.
>>
File: image.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>>19181056
That's true. But you forget that Disc lets them chat way faster and catalog everything as well.
Imho... it's useful, but 4ch is essential unlike Disc.
>>
What happened to the Philippines in your timeline?
>>
>>19178991
Aw man, we get occupied by the Greys? Not that I'm surprised.
Three questions:
1. How can they just quarantine a planet
2. I have a friend who would probably want to ally with the Draconi. Assuming he makes it through the wars alive and mentally strong, would you expect him to have a chance?
3. Has the galactic council taken responsibility for the great flood that wiped out our last class 1 civilization? If not, are they blaming it on the Draconi?
>>
>>19178991
>Constantinople

Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople.
Been a long time gone, Constantinople.
>>
>>19179067
so that means you had traveled back in time just to give us hints while a (unfortunate) future made things even worse for us....
t.a not-skeptical-just-confused child
>>
>>19178928
did you take any pic during that time period?
i wanna see what the future beholds
>>
How do i team up with the Greys?

And how is Scandinavia doing?
>>
>>19178991

Your line is different than ours.

We are already quarantined.
>>
>>19181280

>How do i team up with the Greys?

You don't want to.

They are functionally sentient draco drones.
>>
>>19181307

>We are already quarantined.

If you question this, ask yourself why no one has gone past LEO in ~50 years.
>>
>>19178928
Ok OP. You've told us what happens to Europe, United states and the middle East. Are the other countries safe?

Will Alaska remain untouched?

What will happen to the south American countries?

What will happen to Africa?

What will be of Australia, the Philippines and those small Islands around New Zealand?

How will the Nipponese Empire thread?

What will happen to China? Will the Koreas unite?

As >>19179165 asked, will there be any safe zones?

Remember >>19179092, I'm tired of cryptic shit and ciphers, if I wanted any of that I'd ask around of Cicada.

Speaking of which, what happened to those guys?
Who were they?
What did they really want?
What happened to their recruits?

Last but not least, as "mentioned" in >>19179010,
>Angels and Demons are real
Do werewolves exist?
Is Cthulhu a real being?

If he is, which side is he on?

Which side are YOU on?

Which side is it best for US to be?

Will there be any resistance movements?

How do everyone travel in space?
Wormholes?
Hyper drive?
Lanes?
>>
>>19181155
Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night
>>
>>19178928
What will be of WolfS3C's Space-Time Department? Will they come to our aid like they have in many other universes or are they quiet? Why hasn't the IKaruZ been launched yet?
>>
>>19179277
>Trump
>honest man

lul
>>
And he said this isn't a LARPING thread
>>
>>19181400
Also OoK here.
>>
>>19178928
is Arjen A. Lucassen from the future? Is he the one trying to stop the world from plummeting into chaos, and trying to stop the end of human existence in the year 2085? It may be about 20 years ahead of you but there should at least be some hints at your point.
>>
>>19178928
The current population of cali is around 30 mil. If yellowstone erupted it would kill just about everyone in that area. Not to mention all the ash would just about kill everyone on the west coast. Do some fucking research before you decide to larp faggot.
>>
>>19178928
dude. just coming back in time changed the future. wake up anon your robot wife is going to cheat on yo, so just go back before any glitchy shit happen!
>>
>>19178928
>To answer any questions about the future.
Sweet
>I am from what you would consider the year 2067.
So... you're from 2067.
>calender
Hmm
>I will try to explain in detail what I know about any questions you have.
But... I thought you said you'd >answer any questions about the future.
>This is not a LARP this is your chance.
It's good to know that grammar still sucks 40 years from now.
>>
>>19179067
>I returned here because you are the most advanced people of this time. You will actually use this knowledge.
You sure you got the right place, bud?
>>
>>19178928
What major events will occur in the year 2021?
>>
i hope its better in 2067
2017 sucks big black cocks
>>
File: ZomboMeme 21062017154610.jpg (42KB, 300x288px) Image search: [Google]
ZomboMeme 21062017154610.jpg
42KB, 300x288px
>>19181400
pic related
>>
>>19178928
Do alien societies use self-simulacra technology in order to fulfill a vaster web of social entanglements than they would otherwise be able or willing to sustain? If so, do they call this technology (or did they in early contact with humanity refer to it as) "dreaming"?
>>
>>19178928
I have a few so bear with me
>when is the next big war?
>any natural disasters ?
>is there really a NWO?
>have the aliens been publicised yet?
>can you give me the lottery numbers ?
>>
>>19183263
I thought The Race had those pointy chameleon eye stalks?
>>
>>19179076
So you dont think one of the cern universe jumpers started yellowstones eruption?
>>
>>19183964
Not on that particular googly image search
>>
>>19185341
top is closest to what i think they look like in my head from the books description.
>>
(Op) What's your name?
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.