[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spring-heeled Jack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3688.jpg (64KB, 798x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3688.jpg
64KB, 798x630px
What/who was Spring-heeled Jack? Why didn't he appeare since the 19th century?
>>
Bump

Very interested in this thread.
>>
i have no idea but what i do know that the previous poster ate the ass of a dude named jack once
>>
>>19178684
>Why didn't he appeare since the 19th century

Because he was an actual, living being, who has since succumbed to age and finally death.

He had many qualities that are profoundly different to us, indeed, to most of the human race. He was born without fear. Watch Park Dietz long version interview of "The Ice Man" Kuklinksi. I'll sum it up for you if you don't have the time: (From a real life interview, FBI psyche profileer and a genuine serial killer) Some human beings do not experience fear. This is not because they have strong characters, or because they are brave, it is because they are born lacking in not only brain material of a certain area, but also of activity.

Spring healed Jack also was a person of extremely high IQ, who lived in the most advanced place on earth at the time. He did various scientific experiments, how wings soften falls, pneumatic and hydraulic propulsion from standing still, and a million other things. He knew how to experiment, how to work with the results, and how to work with materials. He was physically strong and brave, but also had the skill to build the machines and uniforms of his craft.

The most important difference between Spring Heeled Jack and normies is that he was an autist. He could have been famous and a staple of every history book, but his social anxiety and general autism led him on another path. He was simply incapable of approaching society directly with his advanced knowledge, and he couldn't just sit on it. His only psychological option was to occasionally show off his profound differences with the rest of humanity, then go back into hiding.
>>
>>19178801
Thank you. Picturing spring heel'd jack as an autistic 19th Century Iron Man.
>>
>>19178801
>He was an evil 19th century batman
>>
probably a fairy, probably assasinated for infiltrating military facilities
>>
I support the theory that it was just some asshole LARPing in costume, and everything else was just exageration.
>>
>>19178801
he was the best mod /x/ ever had
>>
coz he was actually nikola
>>
one of the few reasons i hope heaven is real is so that i can ask god who jack is. he was probably a demon or alien, but im hoping for something less cliche
>>
>>19178684

Mutant, probably a time-traveling descendant of Nightcrawler.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.