[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling of impending doom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: nukecity.jpg (196KB, 660x425px) Image search: [Google]
nukecity.jpg
196KB, 660x425px
hey /x/.. apparently everyone feels something is about to happen soon.

>>>/pol/130693333
>>>/pol/130692257
>>>/pol/130693837
>>>/pol/130689104
>>
I'm in socal and I don't feel anything
>>
You do realize people say this EVERY SINGLE DAY. Who gives a shit. Of it happens you'll be dead anyways.
>>
OP here. there are 2 more posts. this is definitely not normal

>>>/pol/130695587
>>>/pol/130695260
>>
>>19178071
>>19178126
They are all one person
>>
>>19178164
ha! sure.
escapism? seriously?
>>
>>19178071
We are about to enter the great tribulation. This is not a joke.
>>
>>19178071
yeah you wish...
Everything is gonna continue to be as boring as normal anon, get your edgetools away and your edgy survivor's suitcase too. Boredom is all we have to look forward to
>>
>>19178201
heretic.
>>
>>19178071
the thing you see there, that's social engineering.
They want to see if your feelings and perceptions can be used by simulating a state of fear without doing anything
>>
I feel like something is going to happen soon. Something that will effect many.
>>
Sky happening
Digits
>>
File: frigoff.jpg (17KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
frigoff.jpg
17KB, 480x445px
Wow, multiple people have a feeling of impending doom. 6 posters on 4chan in fact. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF SUCH AN EVENT OUT OF THE MILLIONS OF 4CHAN POSTERS?
>>
>>19178248
you gotta calculate with percentages here.

do you think the only six people who get that feeling would all make a thread?

6 posters making a claim is like i dont know how many people feeling the same.
>>
>>
Thread of stupid born of stupid kindly return to the source of stupid and be again nothing but the glimmer of a thought in the mind of someone stupid
>>
>>19178261
So we have six attention whores making threads. Your point? We have 7 billion people on the planet. Adding to that, like another anon said, there are a lot of stupidly impressionable people on /pol/ to the point that feelings of impending doom are probably contagious to them.
>>
>>19178071
Summer solstice is coming. It happens every year, no cause to freak out.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.