[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your biggest fears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

I guess this os the right place to make a thread like this. Share your biggest fears here.
One of my biggest fears is having a shooting near my house while i'm pooping. I mean, i do want to die, but i don't want to die pooping naked in a shooting. Like, the survivors would find my naked body covered in shit, and the police would come to my house and see my naked body covered in shit, then reporters would come to my house and take pictures/film my naked body covered in shit, and the press would put a photo of my naked body covered in shit in a journal, and my friends would look at my naked body covered in shit, and everybody would look at my naked body covered in shit, and i would be known as the "naked guy who died shtting in a shooting".
>>
File: para.jpg (20KB, 420x344px) Image search: [Google]
para.jpg
20KB, 420x344px
I'm a man in my 20's and I'm still pretty unsettled by the dark. I don't use a nightlight or anything but sometimes I sweep my room with my phone flashlight to make sure nothings out of place or that I don't have any company.
I have no formal diagnosis but I feel as though I may have a mental illness as I sometimes get strange ideas about situations that scare me. I live in a house built on an incline, so my you enter the house from the second story. Sometimes when I'm going up the stairs, if no one is downstairs I get paranoid about something grabbing my legs from behind so I speed up. Other times if I'm looking down the stairwell I'm afraid something's going to pop up down there.
I'm also super paranoid about home invasions, I'm going to purchase a gun soon to ease that fear but I sleep like a rock and I'm always worried about someone breaking in and the little dogs barking won't wake up me or my fiance and we'll be murdered in our sleep or caught off guard.
The weirdest of all is that I have to make sure things are in place or set up a certain way before I go to sleep. Make sure my sliding closet doors aren't wide open but not closed all the way either. I double check, triple check, quad check almost all the windows in the house and all the doors in the house before I can even THINK about falling asleep. If I neglect these things before I go to bed the feeling of absolute dread and fear is too overwhelming to sleep.
I'm also horrified of reality glitches, the diverter on my bathtub faucet broke so we can't take showers until that's fixed. Being in the bath makes me uneasy as I have a strange fear in the back of my head that some ugly horrible fish monstrosity is going to be in the water if I turn I look away for too long.
All of these weird fears materialized when I was a teenager and were a lot worse back then, as I get older they're getting a lot less severe and most of the weird fears and other shit I had are gone now, and the rest are getting better.
>>
>>19177523
Seek psychiatric help if you haven't, severe paranoia isn't fun
>>
>>19177523
I've never really talked about any of the things in that post to anyone in real life. It's a lot easier to talk about how much of a (possibly) schizophrenic pussy you are when it's on the internet.
>>
>>19177523
>>19177541
If anyone's interested I can post about some of the outrageous and crippling fears I had whenever this all started, as well as some experiences that almost spooked me into admitting myself.

Might just be the ramblings of an unaware insane man, though.
>>
>>19177541

>The weirdest of all is that I have to make sure things are in place or set up a certain way before I go to sleep. Make sure my sliding closet doors aren't wide open but not closed all the way either. I double check, triple check, quad check almost all the windows in the house and all the doors in the house before I can even THINK about falling asleep. If I neglect these things before I go to bed the feeling of absolute dread and fear is too overwhelming to sleep.

It's not schizo. It's more OCD. Nothing spoopy. You have pattern that include window locking, doors being ajar, partially. I think it's the old fear that never got dealt with manifesting. Therapy might do you wonders.
>>
my biggest fears are financial, i can deal with anything else but my constant lack of money fills me with constant dread
>>
I am absolutely fucking terrified of sinkholes. That story of the guy's living room just being swallowed up with him in it traumatized me.
>>
i fear of waking up
>>
>>19177470
spoiler alert

no matter how you die, you are going to be covered in piss and shit. your bowels evacuate when you stop holding it in.
depending how you die, police, coroners, nurses, or even family will see you that way
death is not pretty like on TV

but you will be dead so you won't really care
>>
>>19178147
>>19178175
Thread's ruined
>>
>>19177717
Elaborate? I know nothing of sink holes.
>>
>>19178237
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/01/us/florida-sinkhole/index.html
>>
>>19177470
Being sent to jail.
Or stabbed to death with a rusty blunt knife.
Shits fucked man.
>>
My biggest fear is that we're trapped in a cosmic horror story wherein an alien force or deiform which believes itself to be benevolently acting for our own good is actually implementing an eons-long brainwashing process for no higher purpose than to teach us to stop complaining and causing it dissonance in its delusions of benevolence. I fear we may be raisedbynarcissists at the cosmic level.
>>
File: bro.png (112KB, 281x300px) Image search: [Google]
bro.png
112KB, 281x300px
>>19178298
>the smile when the brother talks about him
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.