[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here believes in the christian god?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 113

File: 363a04df915e1c7b134766e3757bcbc6.jpg (215KB, 1280x658px) Image search: [Google]
363a04df915e1c7b134766e3757bcbc6.jpg
215KB, 1280x658px
>>
>>19177315
It's complex.

There's something to the religion, but this something is also overshadowed by a dark pressence.

If you read the full enchilada of texts, both official and gnostic or apocryphical you realize that somebody's lying there and a lot, and you have to agree the behaviour of most people seems straight out of hell, so it was probably rewritten and the god above god of the gnostics means that the god of the bible is the devil and the true god's religion was changed.
>>
I believe the God of the Old Testament is a real entity. I do not believe this entity is the supreme creator. I also do not believe that the Jewish God is the father of Jesus. I think Jesus understood we are all divine and are all children of the supreme creator. He was trying to teach us how to use these creative skills for good.
>>
File: s58X3u.jpg (171KB, 948x1024px) Image search: [Google]
s58X3u.jpg
171KB, 948x1024px
For years I've considered myself an atheist.
Recently though, I've been thinking a lot about religion, the afterlife, ect. I think I'm becoming a believer.
>>
>>19177315
I believe but i decided not to follow him. Not sure how is that called but i certainly am no atheist.
>>
>>19177315
Is Jehovah really the most powerful god or is he simply the most powerful active god?
>>
>>19177410

No, he isn't and be thankful, because he's evil.
>>
>>19177315
You mean the Jew god, don't you, because that's exactly who invented it. Christianity is just a splinter group of Jews, as is Islam.

No, I don't believe in any of their bullshit.
>>
>>19177477
upboat ;)
>>
File: download (9).jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
14KB, 300x168px
I believe in poseidon above all elde
>>
Believer here...
>>
Nope, not I
>>
>>19177501
>I'm an edgy, fedora-wearing fag because I don't believe in/worship a malevolent, evil, and manipulating figure who only cares if you idolize him and no others - not if you've lived a good life

Pottery
>>
>>19177590
reddit gold sent ;)
>>
File: tips.jpg (106KB, 1551x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
106KB, 1551x1080px
>>19177501
>As if buying into some ancient superstitious bullshit isn't some of the most fedora-tier bullshit you could ever do.

Especially if it's Jew bullshit.
>>
Monotheism is the religion killer.

There.
>>
>>19177477
Why did they kill him if they "invented" it? Are you retarded?
>>
>>19177621
>Jews not murdering another Jew that attacked their money trading racket

Apparently you haven't read the bible.
>>
File: corpushypercube1.jpg (285KB, 2514x3439px) Image search: [Google]
corpushypercube1.jpg
285KB, 2514x3439px
>>19177315
I do. I'm a firm believer in the soul, and every single human body has one, even niggers, chinks, spics have souls whether I like it or not.

every single soul comes from a monotheistic creator. who is also the monotheistic creator of the material, and spiritual realms. Not only that, there are laws in these kingdoms

lets say we're at the store, and you decide to shoot the store clerk while some cops are outside, and you're about 3 minutes away from arrest and the death penalty. I decide that I give enough of a crap about you, that I say "go hide and give me the gone, I'll take the blame, and take the death penalty for you"

Christianity in itself is a human sacrifice from the creator of everyone soul, dedicated to mankind, for the remission of their sins. and the gift for accepting this human sacrifice is eternal life.

>>19177330
funny enough, it can be conjectured that Jesus Christ claims authorship of Psalm 82
I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High.
John 10:34
Jesus replied, "Is it not written in your Law: 'I have said you are gods' ?

the old testament in itself is a lesson that the wages of sin are death, and that Gods son will die on the cross for us. and Jesus Christ does validate that the old testament is HIS word, and that the Old Testament is written COMPLETELY of him.

45Philip found Nathanael and told him, “We have found the One Moses wrote about in the Law, the One whom the prophets foretold — Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.”

you should check out the gnostic gospels
>>
File: biblical flat earth.png (656KB, 838x945px) Image search: [Google]
biblical flat earth.png
656KB, 838x945px
i believe in jesus christ and the he is the son of god the creator of everything

i believe also that earth is a flat plane like the bible describes it
>>
>>19177315
Too much to understand. I definitely believe, and semi follow him. Not as much as my father, but I think he certainly exists.
>>
>>19177598
I've been on this site since 06 nigger
>>
File: solstice.gif (261KB, 1132x751px) Image search: [Google]
solstice.gif
261KB, 1132x751px
>>19177675
I'm a flat earther christian too, but the more important point of the argument is that the earth is stationary.
>>
File: 1474907634710.jpg (70KB, 433x338px) Image search: [Google]
1474907634710.jpg
70KB, 433x338px
https://t.me/flatearth
>>
>>19177675
>>19177685

Oh, look, it's two LARPing faggots.

On /x/....imagine that.

I guess it's not much different than the Jew "god" LARPers, though, so...
>>
>>19177334
Are you by chance retarded?
>>
>>19177715
im 100% serious
>>
>>19177590
Wow, you used some pretty big words, I bet you're a philosopher ;)
>>
File: vedd.jpg (70KB, 736x792px) Image search: [Google]
vedd.jpg
70KB, 736x792px
>>19177715
the geocentric model has incredible theological implications. the heliocentric model is a dirty jew lie.

the ancients were not so simple as to not be able to establish shape and movement of the earth, especially when there are firsthand accounts of these people traveling the heavens, and higher dimensions.
>>
It's a scam by a dark god you could literally waste your spiritual life by following the bible, you might even be a king or price in the afterlife and it could get lost by means of worshipping the wrong religion.

The truth was stated by some gnostics, not all of them, and they got murdered.
>>
File: heresy.jpg (26KB, 230x346px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
26KB, 230x346px
>>19177732
>not understanding that the gnostics still revere jesus christ as the son of the fullness who took the burden of redeeming mankind.
>>
>>19177738

Only some
>>
File: Genealogy-of-Genesis-5.jpg (104KB, 1439x930px) Image search: [Google]
Genealogy-of-Genesis-5.jpg
104KB, 1439x930px
>>19177744
to sum up their beliefs in a rough manner.

"no one fails to survive death"

their studies included the spiritual ressurection, and the seeking of God, and the Kingdom of Heaven WITHIN yourself, which is what the bible and vedic scriptures teach
>>
>>19177760

Not every gnostic belief is like that, there's a gnostic belief where no redeemer is necessary because God himself seeks you.
>>
>>19177729
Nothing else to go on? You're enthralled easily
>>
>>19177768
You need God to save you from death, otherwise you would have the power to overcome death.

If your survival and salvation depends on God, then God is your saviour.

Therefore Jesus.

Anti-Christ is strong on /x/

>Two pieces of archaelogical evidence of the resurrection.
>Only God can raise the dead
>Jesus claimed to be King of Israel, God's Kingdom, and therefore Son of God.
>God raised Jesus, therefore God sanctifies Jesus' word.
>>
>>19177654
This is the gist of what I've gathered just from surrounding information and the first few chapters of the new testament. God is in all of us, afterall.

Tell me, do you believe the majority of the bible was rewritten to give the christian faith control?

There are certain points when reading the Jesus quotes that I get that uneasy feeling, like I'm being lied to. Very different from when I pray or meditate.
>>
>>19177805
The hugest problem in today's dualistic world is that neither of the "God"s have lived a full life fag
>>
File: chrome_2017-01-20_03-11-49.png (68KB, 642x281px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-01-20_03-11-49.png
68KB, 642x281px
some while ago on x
>>
>>19177815
>he got trips
>praise Kek, shadilay!

Run into an AIDS tree
>>
>>19177730
It's not literal dude. The "flat earth" thing points to our limited perception of the available dimensions. Earth is spherical in 3 dimensions, but falls flat in comparison to the number that exist.
>>
>>19177823
Perception is relative and since we are experiencing it in three, it's null and moot to even care what it is represented as in others

Fucking idiot
>>
File: the_revelation_12_sign-05.png (281KB, 1700x2200px) Image search: [Google]
the_revelation_12_sign-05.png
281KB, 1700x2200px
https://days.to/until/23-september
>>
File: Ray_GB1.jpg (17KB, 520x324px) Image search: [Google]
Ray_GB1.jpg
17KB, 520x324px
Never met him.

>>19177330
Seems pretty solid there. It's actually pretty simple. Just think of the "Lord's Prayer" for a moment.
>OUR FATHER, who art in heaven...
That was Jesus talking there. He was referring to "his" father as the father of everyone. His actual, biological father was Joseph. It was made pretty clear with two (contradictory) genealogies linking David to Joseph.

Anyway... as far as I see it, if the Judeo-Christio-Islamic god exists, so do all the others from his original pantheon. There's a lot of talk in the Bible of "other gods," and it's pretty clear to me that the message was simply "Worship this one, not those others, and this one will protect you," or something of the sort.

TL;DR - Christianity just doesn't add up to me. There's something... off... about it.
>>
>>19177869
So he returns around January 2021? Next US president confirmed for Messiah. Will Obama do a rerun?
>>
File: model.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
model.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>19177823
the earth is 4 dimensions, a flat disc with a glass ceiling. curvature is completely fictional and easily disprovable, you live on a flat disc, and are too stupid to be able to discern the shape, and the nature of the world you live in.

>>19177810
no, there's a way to prove the integrity of the scripture in the Heptatic Structure by Ivan Panin, its some pretty interesting stuff, a fingerprint of god if you will. I do think some of the meanings of the words have been utterly destroyed, and have heard an interesting theory that the Moscow Kremlin is actually Jerusalem in the old testament.

also Jesus Christ was in control of the beginning, and has quite a few old testament appearances of I understand it correctly. the crucifixion was planned before adam and eve were created in the garden of eden.

>here are certain points when reading the Jesus quotes that I get that uneasy feeling, like I'm being lied to. Very different from when I pray or meditate.

the gnostic gospel addresses this (secret book of james), Jesus gives a discourse to james and peter and it roughly has jesus encouraging, and discouraging them from seeking and finding heaven and its a pretty important lesson, to not let dispiriting things discourage you and only go for the things that encourage you.

this is rivaled by a story i heard in a Rosicrucian lecture. how jesus and the apostles were walking down a road, and see a dead rotting dog. the apostles are mostly disgusted, but jesus remarks "what beautiful teeth that animal had"
>>
File: twutwut2.png (1MB, 640x4687px) Image search: [Google]
twutwut2.png
1MB, 640x4687px
>>19177915
the catholic church invented/repackaged Islam, and the bible warns against mohammad, and his shitty evil ways.

christ was born of a virgin, he and mohammad both have their careers highlighted in one of the mahapuranas. christ being the son of god, and mohammad being a piece of goatfucking shit.
>>
>>19177960
Go fuck yourself, LARPing faggot.

You're worse than the cucks that get sucked into religion.
>>
File: jewdora.jpg (18KB, 485x500px) Image search: [Google]
jewdora.jpg
18KB, 485x500px
>>19177995
you dropped this rabbi
>>
>>19178000
>"jesus" isn't just another Jew
>"Christianity" and "Islam" isn't built on the same Jew Abrahamic bullshit

I'm not the one buying into Jew bullshit, that's you faggots.
>>
>>19178012
no, i'm pretty sure that jesus is a jew.

>>"Christianity" and "Islam" isn't built on the same Jew Abrahamic bullshit

they actually aren't Islam is a repackaged moon worship religion from there, the kabba was from 2000 years before mohammad was born.

you're a real idiot rabbi.
>>
>>19177315
I know today's Christianity is not the way and refuse to respect it. It is a disease that pollutes the mind. It has no respect for nature.
>>
>>19177823
You are standing in our way. Will you move please?
>>
If the earth is flat why is its shadow curved during a lunar eclipse. How does a lunar eclipse occure on a flat planet at all if it never passes underneath the flat plane
>>
>>19178021
>they actually aren't

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

They're both based on the old testament, which is the basis of the entire jew religion.

You really are delusional.
>>
>>19178044
Don't waste your time with LARPers, anon.
>>
>>19178031
what the fuck does this even mean
>>
>>19178054
It means the bible is corrupted as shit. it's not the word of jesus. The romans and the church fucked it all up
>>
>>19177721
This is funny because my friend is a sperg and recently started buying into Christianity and conspiracy theories

>derp I jack it to loli and my life sucks
>I became 24 and started putting effort into my life and now things are better. Must be GOD saving me from all them DEMONS
>>
File: spin.gif (1MB, 482x482px) Image search: [Google]
spin.gif
1MB, 482x482px
>>19178046
read the screencap i posted. its repackaged moon worship from the arabic area.

and yes, they claim to be descendants of Ishmael.

>>19178044
sun and moon are roughly the same size, and occasionally intersect paths. the sun and moon move in front of eachother during their eclipses, lunar eclipses can occur during the day time, which defeats the notion that the earths shadow causes lunar eclipses.
>>
File: historybible.gif (219KB, 1772x2250px) Image search: [Google]
historybible.gif
219KB, 1772x2250px
>>19178060
the original greek and hebrew texts exist.

yes the roman catholic church fucked a lot of things up. most christians have the good sense to tell you this.
>>
>>19178112
No, it's repackaged JUDAISM, just like Christianity is, you delusional piece of garbage. That's why they have many of the same "prophets".

Christianity is just "Jew 2: Resurrection Boogaloo", and Islam is just "Jew 3: Revenge of the Sand Nigger".

It's all Jew trash, as are those that buy into it.
>>
>>19178140
you're legitimately retarded, honestly. you must have a fedora made of your neckbeard like really...

here i am telling you the catholic church re-packaged Islam from their arabic pagan religion, which was moon worship. and you can accurately find out the moonstone in the Kabba has been there for 2000 years before mohammad. which is quite a bit older than the Torah by about 1300 years.

>>19178061
/r/atheism and plebbit is that way.

>>19178060
not only that the gnostic gospels, which the catholic church regularly attacks validates the ideals of the new testament.
>>
>>19178166
>you're legitimately retarded

No, that would be you.
>>
>>19178166
>I will make a better impression than those Christian fucks who changed the gospel and make Gnosticism look better
>lol fedora reddit atheist get out

Not an atheist, just not a fan of Jew fairy tales

>>19178112
Blood moon wouldn't be possible under that model.
>>
He loosed us and life gave,
a heavenly home. Hope was renewed
with glory and gladness to those who there burning endured.
That Son was victory-fast in that great venture,
with might and good-speed, when he with many,
vast host of souls, came to God’s kingdom.
>>
File: box.jpg (928KB, 1532x1956px) Image search: [Google]
box.jpg
928KB, 1532x1956px
>>19178190
the moon generates its own light on the geocentric model, so yes, it actually does.

>This is funny because my friend is a sperg and recently started buying into Christianity and conspiracy theories

>derp I jack it to loli and my life sucks

this is some literal /r/atheism ctr bullshit you posted

>>I became 24 and started putting effort into my life and now things are better. Must be GOD saving me from all them DEMONS

you know, i dated a girl with epilepsy, she takes medication, and she still gets seizures. infact having looked into the issue, there is no medical cure for seizures, even the best cannabis medication only suppresses the symptoms, not cures it.

however there are people who claim to completely cure, not treat, cure the condition with prayers to jesus christ. there's quite a bit of evidence that implicates epilepsy as a spiritual disease caused by literal demons. i used to think it was ridiculous but having actually taken the time to study a little bit of demonology I don't think thats the case anymore

not only that, its widely reported in the UFO community that calling out to Jesus Christ makes alien abductions stop instantaneously. now about 1-3% of population of the US reports being abducted by aliens, when you put that into perspective thats about 3-9 million people.

there is a spiritual aspect of life and the paranormal that you clearly ignore.

>>I will make a better impression than those Christian fucks who changed the gospel and make Gnosticism look better

there is a way to prove the greek new testament has not even had 1 letter changed to it in Ivan Panin's work, the same proofs go into the old testament.

I don't particuarly care what kind of impression I make, at the end of the day you're a moron, and your posts look like you get 0.02 shekels a post.
>>
>>19178227
I was literally just describing my friend and his reasoning for converting

Not that he'd be out of place with the clergy mind, but only if he tweaks his taste to little boysoys rather than girls
>>
>>19178227
Have these things been tested with other forms of spirituality. The human mind is a powerful thing. Envoking jeebus is easy mode

I'm not denying Jesus to have been a very spiritual man, just questioning if his lessons are really being taught right if what you take away from it is "God is our big angry leather daddy so beg for forgiveness always or suffer eternal torment"
>>
File: jewcatholicislam.gif (342KB, 1213x835px) Image search: [Google]
jewcatholicislam.gif
342KB, 1213x835px
>>19178289
>started buying into Christianity and conspiracy theories
this is literal shareblue CTR.

>boysoys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhxGTqRFjzY
pic and video related.

your pederast comment is really out of place.

i see you don't have the spiritual or intellectual honesty, or capacity to acknowledge the previous post picture, or the rest of my post.
>>
>>19178321
I'm not getting paid to shitpost, if I did I wouldn't be a poorfag

I meant to post little boys but my phone messed up somehow. R u claiming no pastors are pedos though? Because that's pretty fucking hilarious
>>
File: jb.gif (178KB, 764x511px) Image search: [Google]
jb.gif
178KB, 764x511px
>>19178305
>'m not denying Jesus to have been a very spiritual man,
well, he's quite literally the Son of God who sits at Gods right hand, and comes from outside of our universe. you can prove the bible comes from outside space-time because it literally writes history before it happens, its called prophecy

the mind is different from the soul. the scriptures even make a big deal of the difference between the Spirit, and the Soul, the spirit has a mind, the soul has a mind, and the flesh has a mind, and all 3 of these minds are incredibly different things

>just questioning if his lessons are really being taught right if what you take away from it is "God is our big angry leather daddy so beg for forgiveness always or suffer eternal torment"

what an incredibly facetious post.

lets ask you a couple of questions, lets say you were married and I fucked your wife, would you be pretty angry, and wish torment onto me? what if I make her fuck a dog, or a demon? would you be pissed? how would pissed would you be if someone raped and killed your children, would you want them to suffer in eternal torment?

there is a spiritual, and universal law to existence, and breaking this law means death. your post rings of a child that doesn't think he should be punished for shoving a knife up the family dogs ass.

and Moses got in a lot of trouble for portraying God to be an angry one. God is the spirit of love, and sometimes Love comes with Great Wrath.
>>
>>19178139
Which is why I'm learning Hebrew. Beautiful language
>>
>>19177691
>>19177685
>>19177675
>>19177730
>>19177960
>>19178112

i wish to god this is real. orb planet is so fucking BORING
>>
>>19177315

I believe in Jesus and God his father after a period of agnosticism.

I was a train wreck of an alcoholic and couldn't stop on the verge of death.

I joined AA, got my spirituality back and Jesus lifted that impulse to drink off of me like magic.

If you had known me you would have called this a miracle.

Yes, they are real.
>>
>>19178366

This guy gets it
>>
>>19178366
I'm a fag and polygamous so if there's consent between everyone involved, I wouldn't care. If it was a dog (or demon, I guess) then no that'd be nasty wtf.

But now answer me this: the post you mentioned you're ok if you use your free will and don't harm anyone. Most followers of the abrahamic faiths will say I go straight to the pain zone for using my free will to have sex with the people I was programmed with to be attracted to. But I wouldnt be harming anyone. Same with the poly thing.

And that's why this conversation doesn't exactly resonate with me.
>>
>>19178425
And I fucked up a bit by cutting my post too short but yes of course there SHOULD be cosmic consequences for being a shitheel like a rapist or murderer. But it's not just those sins we're told lead to eternal punishment
>>
>>19177315
me
>>
File: hom.png (443KB, 1506x3976px) Image search: [Google]
hom.png
443KB, 1506x3976px
>>19178365
> u claiming no pastors are pedos though?
no, the rates in child bause are astronimcal in the catholic, church because they aren't allowed to marry women, any denomination that isn't catholic can, they are also higher in judaism and islam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8 here's a video for you to open your eyes. to the relaity of child abuse, its always done with literal satanic intention.

>>19178425
here's the secular redpill on homosexuality.

> Most followers of the abrahamic faiths will say I go straight to the pain zone for using my free will to have sex with the people I was programmed with to be attracted to.

ok
1) mosaic law was sealed when christ died on the cross, read luke 9:54-56
2) there is no gay gene, you are literally not programmed to be gay, you're under literal spiritual attack
3)George Lincoln Rockwell, arguably the greatest american who ever lived made the bold claim that he could turn men away from homosexuality with prayer, I'm inclined to bleieve him considering a bunch of kikes killed him
4) you're harming yourself, and others with sex outside of monogamous straight marriage, it hurts the soul outside of marriage whether you believe it or not, its not up for debate
5) sex is something from the divine, to corrupt it hurts the soul its meant for 1 man and 1 woman in marriage, the way things were designed.
6) evolution is a dirty jew lie
7) pretty much everything you've ever been told has been a dirty jew lie from history science, and spirituality
8) you were tricked into being a fag
9) you're much more likely to be a child abuser than any other religious institution available
10) there are fags right now talking about receiving sexual thrill from knowingly infecting others with aids and various STDs
>>
>>19178565
No evidence to support 2 through 8, 9 is based on outdated biased stats and 10.. you realise that's not a gay only thing and most STDs are spread by straights? Otherwise Arabic and African countries wouldn't be such a shithole

Can I have as much buttsex as I want and still get forgiven in the end
>>
>>19178612
>you realise that's not a gay only thing and most STDs are spread by straights?
this is a dirty jew lie
>Otherwise Arabic and African countries wouldn't be such a shithole
this has a lot more to do with the constant gang rape, and beastiality of both nations, also the arabic nation is big on the child abuse. in africa its often told they can cure aids raping a virgin

>Can I have as much buttsex as I want and still get forgiven in the end
no you fedora lord part of repentance is turning away from sin. fornicators and homosexuals do not inherit the kingdom of heaven

>No evidence to support 2 through 8, 9 is based on outdated biased stats and 10
you're really an idiot. read the screencap
>>
>>19178612
Don't believe that guy. Jesus doesn't give a shit about your sexuality.
>>
File: lysdexai.png (32KB, 400x428px) Image search: [Google]
lysdexai.png
32KB, 400x428px
>>19177721
>You're retarded for thinking for yourself and not being locked in a neckbeard echo chamber.

Stop posting any time.
>>
>>19178685
read Corinthians.

>Jesus doesn't give a shit about your sexuality.
this is pretty much a dirty lie. the new testament makes a big deal of sex outside of marriage, and general fornication.

9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts,
>>
>>19177315
>>
>>19178694
Numbers 31:18

Your book supports child marriage. You are a degenerate, and your book is filth. God loves all, and your god hates all.
>>
File: ved.jpg (64KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
ved.jpg
64KB, 600x426px
>>19178417
>>19178178
interesting contrast of opinions on my posts.

>>19178369
start studying the science of the kabbalah as well and learn greek, apply kabbalah sciences to the greek new testament.

>>19178376
it is, I promise you if you look into the difference between geocentric vs heliocentric astronomy you'll figure out you've been lied to your entire life, and are living in the matrix. the earth is stationary.
>>
>>19178676
You sound very angry. I'll pray for you
>>
I believe in the Christian Father, but not the doctrines of Yahweh. I think Jesus was a normal person who grew up in a Jewish mystic cult, and was able to achieve supreme enlightenment. Out of respect for his spiritual path, he mentions scriptures which contain some morsel of truth. The Jewish prophets could then be seen as simple sages who guessed what God wanted and sometimes got it right due to sheer luck.

This can be exemplified in the teaching of Gehenna. Gehenna was taught to be a place of fire reserved for people who murder children, but then Jesus says no, everyone who sins will be burned alive. Out of respect and for ease of communicating his ideas, he keeps the phrase Gehenna. What kind of God would tell people one thing but really mean another? Clearly, Jesus amended the truth for God.
>>
>>19178728
Plus he'd been murdered sooner if he openly spoke against the jew God, right?
>>
>>19178707
>Numbers 31:18
read Deuteronomy 20
10“When you go out to battle against your enemies, and the LORD your God delivers them into your hands and you take them away captive, 11and see among the captives a beautiful woman, and have a desire for her and would take her as a wife for yourself, 12then you shall bring her home to your house, and she shall shave her head and trim her nails. 13“She shall also remove the clothes of her captivity and shall remain in your house, and mourn her father and mother a full month; and after that you may go in to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife. 14“It shall be, if you are not pleased with her, then you shall let her go wherever she wishes; but you shall certainly not sell her for money, you shall not mistreat her, because you have humbled her.

there are laws concerning slaves you're being facetious, you aren't allowed to marry until after puberty

Deuteronomy 23:15-16

15 Thou shalt not deliver unto his master the servant which is escaped from his master unto thee:

16 He shall dwell with thee, even among you, in that place which he shall choose in one of thy gates, where it liketh him best: thou shalt not oppress him.
Exodus 21:26-27

26 And if a man smite the eye of his servant, or the eye of his maid, that it perish; he shall let him go free for his eye's sake.

27 And if he smite out his manservant's tooth, or his maidservant's tooth; he shall let him go free for his tooth's sake.

and Numbers DOES NOT SAY THEY WERE FORCED INTO MARRIAGE
>>
>>19178749
>doesn't mention child marriage, that's a sin
>just taking young girls (in someversions referred to as infants) as slaves, slavery is obviously fine

Holy shit you're a psycho
And I'm sure those Hebrews were very respectful with their slaves. Yup nothing dodgy ever went on there
>>
File: NTinOT.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
NTinOT.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>19178728
>>19178744
>I believe in the Christian Father, but not the doctrines of Yahweh.

well, the Old testament PROMISED us Jesus Christ in the first place, and Jesus Christ validates the Old testament as a book written completely about him, so this is wrong. see http://i.4cdn.org/x/1497984210148.jpg the death of the son of god was predicted in the genealogy of genesis 5

its even a common lie taught about the gnostic theosis that they thought Yahweh was the devil/demiruge, which i find to be a dirty lie since the gnostic gospels go into a great amount of detail venerating Yahweh as the Father of Christ, and seperating Yahweh from the Demiurge, who is yaldaboath.

> I think Jesus was a normal person who grew up in a Jewish mystic cult, and was able to achieve supreme enlightenment.
read the infancy of the gospel of thomas, and you'll understand why I'm calling you wrong again.

>Out of respect for his spiritual path, he mentions scriptures which contain some morsel of truth.
again, the old testament prophesied his death, the kabbalah makes some relaly interesting points. there are 2 messiahs, the son of Jospeh, and the son of David. the son of Jospeh is a suffering servant who heals people, performs miracles, explains the scriptures. the prophecies indicate that the messiah would be rejected by his people for blasphemy, and crucified by his people, you can find new testament names in old testament chapters in code, the 11 apostles minus judas, and the 3 mary's as such. the son of david is the military commander.

I've stated it in this thread before, you can prove the holy spirit was an overseer to every single letter in the bible

>he Jewish prophets could then be seen as simple sages who guessed what God wanted and sometimes got it right due to sheer luck.
-.- where do you people even get these ideas?
>>
>>19178761
>>just taking young girls (in someversions referred to as infants) as slaves, slavery is obviously fine
>fails mentions how the midians were shitty people in general, how all their women were whores and they worshiped an Idol, Baal
>not understanding part of Baal worship is child and human sacrifice
>disregarding the fact there is 0 child marriage in the bible
>not understanding that much of those 32,000 girls who were "slaves" to the hebrews would have been child sacrifices to a Baal Idol anyway
>disregarding the fact you aren't allowed to fuck slaves, and are only allowed to have sex with who you were married too

like i said, you're a facetious piece of shit.
>>
File: TomKek.gif (2MB, 287x240px) Image search: [Google]
TomKek.gif
2MB, 287x240px
>>19178805
>this much denial
>>
File: octogon.png (907KB, 1038x498px) Image search: [Google]
octogon.png
907KB, 1038x498px
>>19178814
>this much ignorance
>>
File: bones_pondering.jpg (47KB, 300x449px) Image search: [Google]
bones_pondering.jpg
47KB, 300x449px
>>19177315
>christian god
What's that faggot's name? Is it just God God, like some kind of Vietnamese Pokémon? Going around shouting Bobobo bo Bobobo but going Godgod god Godgod instead?
>>
>>19178841
Yahooey
>>
>>19178714

No, anon, you aren't the only cancer on /x/. There's all kinds of LARPing morons, like you, fucking up this board with their bullshit.
>>
File: skulls.png (187KB, 287x290px) Image search: [Google]
skulls.png
187KB, 287x290px
>>19178869
you're cancer in life.
>>
I know smugness comes with theism, is that why Gnosticism, the bastardization of a bastardization of the Jew faith, produces the smuggest anons on /x/
>>
>>19177315
All praise YISUN! Glory to the Divine Corpse!
>>
>>19178841
wow you are so smart!!!
>>
>>19179266
Go away, YISUN. You smell bad and nobody wants you here.
>>
>>19178814
>>19178828

haha failed to counter valid points so had to resort to ridiculing
>>
Valid arguments and reason are left at the door as soon as Abraham's hook nose comes around
>>
File: jews_lucifer.jpg (46KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
jews_lucifer.jpg
46KB, 850x400px
>>19178227
That picture, I didn't know Jordan Peterson browsed this place.
I've spent a long time, trying to figure out what is real and not in this world. A lot of roads when looked into it, leads back to Jesus. I was raised cathloic, and from years 12 to now(about 10 years), I was an atheist, thinking I knew better than everyone.
One could not possibly know what is right and what is wrong, we are too shaped by our surroundings and perverted by (((them))) who worship the devil.
Thank you anon, I was blind but now I see.
>>
>>19177817
XD
>>
File: 1479038827662.png (400KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479038827662.png
400KB, 1920x1080px
>>19177315

I believe the being called Yahweh exists, but I wouldn't necessarily call it god and I certainly don't worship it.

Satan is a much better at answering prayers.
>>
>>19178425
>I make poor decisions and want to avoid the consequences
>>
>>19178565
10) peeps get murdered if the gay community catches them
>>
>>19178694
But with God anything is possible. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
>>
>>19178780
Sorry man but I just can't bring myself to believe in the Jewish Scriptures being divinely ordained. Too many contradictions and inconsistencies. Not to mention it depicts an immature, jealous and barbaric God.

I totally accept the Father's message though, for the most part. I am also skeptical of how edited the Gospel was. Uncertain of the legitimacy of the gospel of Thomas as well.
>>
Christianity is a slave religion
>>
I believe that the abrahamic god exists I just think that their followers perpetuate a religion of chaos and I don't know if that's the intention of their god or if their word has been misinterpreted too much.

For the record, believing in the existence of is not the same as following. I believe that every religion is valid and that we make our own realities.
>>
>>19177993
What the fuck...?
>>
>>19177435
Blasphemy
>>
>>19180189
>I believe that every religion is valid and that we make our own realities.

You don't make your own reality.
>>
>>19180115
>Sorry man but I just can't bring myself to believe in the Jewish Scriptures being divinely ordained

well, jesus thought they were divinely ordained, the gnostic gospels implement it as divinely ordained. quite frankly I move to believe him more than I do you. the Kabbalah ends up being incredibly useful in order to prove the old testaments divine origin outside space and time.

> Too many contradictions and inconsistencies.
each time I've asked someone to point out contradictions and inconsistencies, they've either failed to point them out, or it comes down to having a shallow understanding of the scripture.

>Not to mention it depicts an immature, jealous and barbaric God.
this actually more describes the Jewish people, who were hard hearted and stiff necked. take a look at numbers 21, the jews are lost in the desert iwth nothing to eat except the bread that god feeds to angels, and the jews blaspheme the bread. quite honestly making flaming snakes rain down from the sky sounds like a perfectly reasonable response for rebuking bread given to angels. just put yourself in his shoes.

>I am also skeptical of how edited the Gospel was. Uncertain of the legitimacy of the gospel of Thomas as well.
well, I'm not I'm even sure Yahweh wrote the 4 Vedas for all the rules of animal sacrifice and its purposes are the same as the old testament, and Jesus Christ met all the rules for animal sacrifice in both religions. take some time to look into Ivan Panin's work, he does quite a bit to validate the idea that not one letter (in the original texts) has been edited in its Heptatic structure, and this is something you can just google. the Gospel of Thomas is legitimized by the new testament, I would even call the Gospel of Judas divinely inspired, and something the NT validates

>I totally accept the Father's message though, for the most part.
you either accept all of it, or none of it. and its honestly quite better to take gods word literally.
>>
File: ef4f8bb3c0.jpg (101KB, 718x593px) Image search: [Google]
ef4f8bb3c0.jpg
101KB, 718x593px
>>19180062>>19180049

meh, being gay is still wrong no matter hwo you cut it, pray away the gay faggots.

>>19179985
thank Jesus, and come out of the whore of babylon brother.
>>
>>19178112
That model shows it's night most of the time.
>>
>>19177805
>Therefore Jesus

No. And God himself whacks your shit if you get anywhere near jesus.
>>
>>19177817
Cringe
>>
>>19180648
no, it really doesn't
take the same size circle from the suns light area and put it on the moon, the areas the moon and sun don't touch are areas of sunrise and sunset.
>>
>>19178565
A lot of that pic was just some dude making assumptions. This is why people don't take you seriously, btw.
>>
>>19178694
It says nothing of homosexual acts. All it talks about is "immoral sex" or "sodomy" which means hurtful or interspecies sex, God was mad because a bunch of Sodomites tried to rape an Angel which was both of those things.
>>
>>19180603
>lol wer the contradictions xD

I guess if you can't read beyond a third grade level they're hard to spot.

https://youtu.be/RB3g6mXLEKk

Feel free to pull out all your pre-recorded apologetics though, I won't bother reading any of it
>>
>>19180031
>Satan is much better at answering prayers
Proofs?
>>
>>19181052
Lucifarian NWO wouldn't be a thing if Satan didn't grant them their wishes. They'd be praying to Yahwe
>>
>>19177315
Me, but I aint into organised religion. So I don't go to church. It's a personal thing.
>>
Im techno-amish.
>>
Our world is a gnostic one, it's populated by dark gods like YHWH that prey on the unsuspecting, they don't want you to find heaven, which can only be found in gnosticism and only probably by God's choice.

These "gods" have their children populate the earth and roleplay.
>>
File: Baptism-of-Christ.jpg (1MB, 1024x782px) Image search: [Google]
Baptism-of-Christ.jpg
1MB, 1024x782px
>>19181397
There is only one God.

One supernatural entity.

The God, Creator of Heaven and Earth, of the Cosmos, of nature.

Everything else is subject to nature.

There is only one super-natural entity, for to be superior to timespace, the universe itself, is to be God, who is One.

Knowledge, gnosis, can not save you, for it is subject to change and decay and subjective, relative interpretation and observation.

Logic, the Logos, on the other hand, is True, whether or not there even exists a universe for it to be observed in.

Everything that begins to exist has a cause.

The universe, time space itself, has been observed to have begun to exist.

Therefore the universe, nature has a cause, which is becoming less and supernatural.

Since all of existence owes it's existence to this supernatural entity, all life, power, vitality and goodness is sourced there in.

And since it is good to ask for, and wait for, consent, before acting on another person, and for a bond of trust, that is faith, fidelity, to be established before acting on another's behalf, then it is only your refusal to accept God's saving grace that is an obstacle to your perfection.

And you will be perfected, if you will, because an all-powerful and benevolent, supernatural being, would generously gift such sorry souls as ourselves.

Because that would be good.

And the one and only God is good, perfect and perhaps something above even perfection, which only a God could be.

>Yaltabaoth ("Child, come through to here") is you, emerging from your mother's womb, believing yourself the only being in existence,
>Only for your illusion to be pierced by light.
>To be born again is to first die to your old, godless, illogical (Multiple gods? Seriously? ), self
>And to return your focus of spiritual devotion to the Most High, the one and only supernatural entity that we actually have evidence for, and which logic points to.

Pick a name, any name, the universe has only one creator.
>>
>>19181720
You need God to exist.

You need to be saved.

God gives you the quality of perfection, if you consent to it.

Perfection is; your existence is not contingent on the existence of anything else.

You don't need God to exist.

God saved you.

You are.
2 (Tri3) 4
I am.

TRM
Dream
>>
>>19181720
>There is only one God.

Says who?

A bunch of savages from 3000 years ago? Those motherfuckers didn't even know about protozoa in water, and you're telling me those dumb fucks had some great insight on all of creation?

Ridiculous.

>the universe

We still don't know shit about the universe. We don't know what's beyond the CMB, if anything, we don't know shit about dark energy or matter, and we still haven't figured out gravity, or the strong and weak nuclear forces. We are STILL in the dark, and yet you want to make some "grand" proclamation about the universe intermixed with some ancient religious bullshit?

You're a moron.
>>
>>19177315
I believe there is a God, probably the one from the Old Testament, but that doesn't mean he particularly cares for us.
Think about it: he probably created this world as a child creates sandcastles: for fun and forgetting about them later. For an all powerful, all knowing entity, we must be like ants.
Still, I pray to him. Maybe he listens, maybe not, but I feel slightly better
>>
File: GNOSIS-is-confusing.jpg (389KB, 1498x694px) Image search: [Google]
GNOSIS-is-confusing.jpg
389KB, 1498x694px
There is knowledge

And there is faith
>>
>>19181753
Mmm, drugs.
>>
>>19181397
>when the gnostic gospels go into a great deal about how Yahweh became part of the fullness, and created Jesus Christ so that people can find heaven, and is an entity of good, but idiots who can't read can't separate the Demiurge Yaldaboath, who is a completely different entity than Saboath Yahweh, and can't even tell the gnostics venerated Jesus Christ as the son of the fullness, and Saboath Yahweh as a simple of repentance and lord of the 8th and 9th heavens.

>>19181039
nice non-argument. speaks to your spiritual understanding.

turns out if you can't read beyond the 3rd grade you can't understand anything on the matter of the soul.

I'll provide one argument from this video as I've seen it before.

they state that God is angry forever, and for a short time as a contradiction, lets put this into perspective.

if i beat the shit out of you, you'd probably be mad at me for a few weeks
if i fucked your wife, you'd probably be mad at me for a few years
if i got your wife to fuck a dog and posted it on the internet, you'd probably be mad at me for eternity.

god gets pissed at somethings for a limited amount of time, and other things he gets pissed off at forever.

>>19181030
>It says nothing of homosexual acts
>Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts,

man, like, are you even real?

> God was mad because a bunch of Sodomites tried to rape an Angel which was both of those things.
they didn't know they were angels (there were 2) they thought they were men, they were uninterested in laying with women, sodom and gamorah were cities that condoned homosexuality as being normal, and a good thing, they were wiped out because they openly accepted homosexuality.

>>19181769
oh look, another child. its getting summer in here.
>>
>>19181803
>For an all powerful, all knowing entity, we must be like ants.
He made us like Him, to forget about us is to forget about Himself.
Would you forget about your children?
>>
>>19182343
Says the idiot buying into imaginary characters no different than the Easter Bunny....
>>
File: Haitian delicacy.jpg (102KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Haitian delicacy.jpg
102KB, 800x400px
>>19182409
>Would you forget about your children?

People do it all the time. People sell their kids, beat the shit out of them, and neglect them in the most malicious ways imaginable, and when we find out about it as a society, we take those kids away from them and punish the shitty parents.

Pic related: your "god" doesn't give a shit about his "kids", and should be punished for his negligence
>>
Yes i believe in the one true christian god, lucifer
>>
File: 0.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>19182693
>and should be punished for his negligence
Like this?

One cannot be held responsible for their actions if they are insane, nor can they sit as judges.

Humans are insane, therefore can not judge or be judged.

Only God is sane, having all knowledge and being in perfect mind.

Therefore God is both judge and the judged.

God judged himself as a man.

And declared him insane.

>A human wrote this
>>
>>19181769
>>There is only one God.
>Says who?

God; a supernatural being.
Nature; everything that exists, including the number "one".

The Creator of the Universe exists before the quality of oneness exists.

Not zero, not one; God.

>We still don't know shit about the universe.

We know it is expanding, and that if we were to roll the universe back to a previous state, it would contract.

Continue this process and eventually the universe becomes one at timespace state one.

Since everything is one at state one, what other exists that could change state one into this state we're in right now?

Since the universe cannot provide a reason for it's own existence, we must rely on Logic instead.

And Logic states that there exists itself.

>For an all powerful, all knowing entity, we must be like ants.
Being all-powerful means he has no limits to his love.
Being all-knowing means he has every atom of your being numbered.
>>
>>19182735
Kek.
>>
File: CrossIcon34cm.jpg (163KB, 1292x770px) Image search: [Google]
CrossIcon34cm.jpg
163KB, 1292x770px
>>19182343
>separate the Demiurge Yaldaboath, who is a completely different entity than Saboath Yahweh, and can't even tell the gnostics venerated Jesus Christ as the son of the fullness, and Saboath Yahweh as a simple of repentance and lord of the 8th and 9th heavens.

Refer to the gematria cypher >>19181864

The odd numbers are composed of a combination of the even numbers they sit between.

Therefore
3 TR is between Tu 2 and Er 4
5 PN is between Ap 8 and Om 1
And 7 XP is between Es 6 and Ap 8

The Sab of Sabbath is the 7 cube, which conveniently is 343 >>19182343

And the cube 7 becomes a T 2

Saved
Cubit

343 = Tr El Tr
The 33 of Yeshua and the 4 of El

--------------Father -----
Son (Logic) - Holy Spirit (Will)
(And you, Adam)
>>
>>19177315
I believe that there is something, some kind of energy or god but every religion on this planet is wrong about what it really is.

It is very simple why i'm sure that every religion is wrong. Humans invented every small part of every religion that exists. Religious text is thought of and written by humans.

We can't understand something that is beyond our mind, we can't write about something that is beyond our mind.

The god that is probably out there is nothing like anyone of us can imagine.

It doesn't want us so sacrifice anything to it, it doesn't want us to do anything to make it happy, it doesn't care if we exist.

We are just here to be here. No reason.
>>
>>19182736
>Only God is sane

So "god" is sane, but he creates billions of lunatics to run amok on "his" planet.

You don't realize how fucking retarded you truly sound, do you?
>>
>>19182780
>Kek.
El enters Kaos (our timespace) as the Logos

Carrying the T as Jesus

Switches over to R and Rises

Declaring himself Masiah

Jesus is El and Saviour

El Saviou...esty,speojtsgs

nope
>>19181864
>>
>>19177315
I do.
>>
>>19182774
That's all speculation, sweet cheeks.

The CMB might just be a visible barrier that masks more space, with more galaxies, and other "bubbles" of CMB that might contain even more space and galaxies. We just don't know.

What we DO know, however, is that men are liars, ignorant, and gullible as fuck, which means that the odds of ANY one of the thousands of man-made religions invented over the years being true is pretty much zero.
>>
>>19177477
t. Khazarian
>>
File: bj1ev.jpg (28KB, 320x152px) Image search: [Google]
bj1ev.jpg
28KB, 320x152px
>>19182882
We emerged out of kaos.

It is only when we engage with God that the creative process takes place.
>>19182866
>Humans invented every small part of every religion that exists.

So you don't believe that God can speak through prophets and scribes?

God is all-powerful and so can.

Where do you think your language comes from?

Was there a commitee of elders?

You think those are your words your speaking?

One 1
Two Tabu 28
Three Desire? 264
Four 84 (Number 4 is watching you)
Five Abba 88
Six kaos 66
Seven Heaven 681
Eight Caused (Jesus backwards) 662
Nine Man 11
Ten Adam Time 21
Eleven Loop One 481
>>
>>19182888
>Switches over to R and Rises
>Declaring himself Masiah
>Jesus is El and Saviour
>El Saviou...esty,speojtsgs
>nope

Receive El

Switch the R and El over.
>>
>>19182948
>God is all-powerful and so can.

Really? Is "he" all powerful?

According to the Jews, that faggot couldn't even keep Adam and Eve from stealing an apple. That doesn't sound like an "all powerful" god to me, but more like a fuck up.

He's "all powerful", and yet he was constantly getting cucked by his creation to the point that he sperged the fuck out and murdered all of them but for Noah and his small band.

He's "all powerful" and yet he can't communicate with all of his creation at the same time but relies on "prophets".

He's a joke, and the fact that he's such a cuck clearly demonstrates that he is a man-made fabrication. A real "all powerful" being wouldn't be so fucked up, nor would they have created a world as fucked up as ours where everything has to kill something to survive.
>>
>>19182992
What are you 12?
>>
>>19182899
>20:33:55 No.19182899

Do you even have free will?
>>
File: ...jpg (33KB, 510x527px) Image search: [Google]
...jpg
33KB, 510x527px
>>19183000
>defending imaginary creatures
>accusing somebody else of being a child
>>
>>19183004
Absolutely.

We all do.
>>
>>19183021
Ah so you're 9.
>>
>>19182992
>A real "all powerful" being wouldn't be so fucked up, nor would they have created a world as fucked up as ours where everything has to kill something to survive.

God creates chaos.

Chaos is bound by Logic, the Son of God.

In chaos anything can happen, including it's antithesis and self-annihilation, Logic.

Chaotic fields are created all the time, self-annihilating, becoming Logical fields.

The field of timespace, of existence itself, initially chaotic, and then, becoming a logical field of quantized time and space.

All the generations of matter went through this process on micro and macro scales, which themselves are Chaos - Logic fields.

Star systems form out of this process.

The Earth formed out of this process.

Life formed out of this process, an initially wholly chaotic, illogical and absurd biogenesis, which became Logical as the information encoded in DNA.

Humans are the product of this field, and countless others, all interacting and dissecting.

Blind Order out of Chaos.

This process ensures free will is guaranteed and that the world does not become reduced to mechanistic determinism.

In short, God didn't create you, your parents did.

It is not until you accept God into your heart, that the creative process begins.

The world is fucked up because we are it.

And we need saving!

From something beyond the world, unbound by it's fucked uppedness.
>>
>>19183055

Sorry....I don't read the mad ramblings of the insane or butthurt.
>>
File: nice.jpg (62KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
62KB, 533x800px
>>19183037
>so mad

Will you pray to your magic invisible sky Jew to save me, anon?
>>
>>19183004
That's currently debated and will probably be settled within the next 100 years.

>>19182992
It was all according to keikaku.
>>19183000
Nice digits, but yeah that bit gets me, too. I mean, I actually don't mind the concept of God existing beyond time/space and being an eternal entity, but omnipotence/omniscience tends to raise more questions than answers.
>>
>>19183055
>In short, God didn't create you, your parents did.
Through sex.

Kaos.
>>
>>19183097
But the sex is logical.

Animal predation; only 10% of hunts are successful, necessary to keep herd numbers in check, and thus perpetuation of not only that species, but all others in the ecosystem.

Human predation; your fault.
>>
File: light.png (136KB, 469x625px) Image search: [Google]
light.png
136KB, 469x625px
>>19182682
>says the idiot that doesn't know he entertains angels unaware.

take a look at this light spectrum, we can only see less than 1% of it, are you telling me its impossible for beings to exist in every other spectrum of light we can't see?

>>19182812
i understand the significance of gematria, but I think you're being ridiculous using english instead of referring to the hebrew and the greek.
>>
File: ...........jpg (26KB, 300x428px) Image search: [Google]
...........jpg
26KB, 300x428px
>>19183157
>talking about "angels" seriously
>calling others "idiots"

Sure is 15th century in here
>>
>>19183180
>take a look at this light spectrum, we can only see less than 1% of it, are you telling me its impossible for beings to exist in every other spectrum of light we can't see?

answer the question.

are you telling me its impossible for beings to exist in the other 99.9999% of light that we don't see.
>>
File: POTUS laughs at you.jpg (48KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
POTUS laughs at you.jpg
48KB, 650x366px
>>19183194
>doesn't understand how light works
>demanding answers
>>
File: Crusades-770x439_c.jpg (151KB, 770x439px) Image search: [Google]
Crusades-770x439_c.jpg
151KB, 770x439px
>>19183202
/r/atheism is that way.
>>
File: forest.jpg (14KB, 326x233px) Image search: [Google]
forest.jpg
14KB, 326x233px
>>19183074
>being this buttblasted
>>
>>19183227
So does that mean you're not going to pray to your invisible magic sky Jew for me?
>>
>>19177869
Alright. So, if this does not happen on Sept. 23, or anytime close to it, what will you do? And don't just say "it'll happen."
>>
>>19177869
Sorry, I mean if nothing happens Jan. 2020 or so?
>>
>>19183253
You're making lots of assumptions and making an ass out of yourself I hope you're aware.
>>
File: better.jpg (54KB, 564x582px) Image search: [Google]
better.jpg
54KB, 564x582px
>>19183253
>not understanding the soul has a monotheistic creator who is literally a magic sky wizard
>>
>>19183202
I'm a skeptic too, Anon, but to be fair, our current entire cosmological model relies on there being some forms of matter that don't interact electromagnetically with anything; i.e true invisibility.

Now whether complex life can derive from that kind of matter is another "matter", but current science supports the idea of objects humanity cannot see.
>>
File: bifferino.png (351KB, 496x376px) Image search: [Google]
bifferino.png
351KB, 496x376px
>>19183343
>that shit-eating grin you get when someone else has to call out the idiot for his stupidity.
>>
>>19183343
The dipshit in question was not arguing about the construct of matter and its ability to interact with the ELM spectrum....

>take a look at this light spectrum, we can only see less than 1% of it, are you telling me its impossible for beings to exist in every other spectrum of light we can't see?

....the dipshit in question was trying to argue that we can't observe how the ELM spectrum interacts with matter, which is wrong.
>>
File: priest.png (182KB, 294x319px) Image search: [Google]
priest.png
182KB, 294x319px
>>19183492
you're so fucking stupid its unreasonable.

i was asking you if life forms could exist in the other 99% the light spectrum we can't physically see.
>>
>>19183334
this
>>
File: 1496890392642.png (388KB, 716x590px) Image search: [Google]
1496890392642.png
388KB, 716x590px
>>19177682
Oldfag larping.
>>
File: 118565143-Demiurge1.jpg (143KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
118565143-Demiurge1.jpg
143KB, 600x515px
>>19177315
Me, though I wish I didn't
>>
File: IMG_0320.png (272KB, 340x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0320.png
272KB, 340x574px
>>19177315
I do

Everyone will one day. Deep down you know it to be true right now even, but the evil of this world and your pride confuse you

>>19177334
Amen brother, I hope you do :D
>>
Yes.

The mortal Odin is in hell, and the Great Cuck Lucifer will burn for eternity with the Beast, the False Prophet, and the Unfaithful.

The faithful will have new immortal bodies, and be given rule over Angels.
>>
>>19183665
>implying

Okay sure thing fag
>>
>>19183781
Wrong, idiot
>>
>>19178166
>/r/atheism and plebbit is that way.
>reddit
>liking loli
Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>19183811
Not an argument.
He wants you, why not let Him in? He didn't do anything to you, mankind's evil nature did.
>>
>>19180662
Pottery
>>
>>19183823
>molymeme

It wasn't an argument, it was a statement followed by an insult

Your argument ends up at "faith" or "believing" fuck off with your own non-arguements nigger
>>
File: Historicity of Jesus.jpg (178KB, 1024x864px) Image search: [Google]
Historicity of Jesus.jpg
178KB, 1024x864px
>>19183838
No, my arguments have to do with historical fact.
>>
>>19183612
Sure you were, sunshine.

Sure you were.
>>
>>19183856
They're based off your mental illness
>>
File: In This Sign You Shall Conquer.jpg (10KB, 246x253px) Image search: [Google]
In This Sign You Shall Conquer.jpg
10KB, 246x253px
>>19183864
Are you illiterate? Also, mental illness never conquered the world, rationality creating civilization did.
>>
>>19183857
>>take a look at this light spectrum, we can only see less than 1% of it, are you telling me its impossible for beings to exist in every other spectrum of light we can't see?

>i was asking you if life forms could exist in the other 99% the light spectrum we can't physically see.

Child, those look like the same question, probably because they are the same question.
>>
>>19183878
Whatever you say nigger
>>
>>19183878
>mental illness never conquered the world
It does so over and over again. Seems to be at it again with islam
>>
>>19183878
I wouldn't personally consider the religious to be mentally ill, it's just a militant atheist meme (who are literally as cancerous as militant islamists) however, that infographic does not refer to any "evidence" that was recorded during the alleged lifetime of jesus
>>
File: logic.jpg (565KB, 1872x1106px) Image search: [Google]
logic.jpg
565KB, 1872x1106px
>>19183157
>i understand the significance of gematria, but I think you're being ridiculous using english instead of referring to the hebrew and the greek.

I'm not using the language, the language is using me.

Does the computer use the code?
>>
File: 1497274439498.jpg (87KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497274439498.jpg
87KB, 360x360px
>>19177654
>whether I like it or not
>>
>>19182812
>>19183157
Not to mention "English Gematria" is a cheap cop-out. There has yet to be a legit form of it. you can't just assign 1-24, or transpose the Hebrew Values, unless of course you are representing Hebrew words/characters using Roman characters, which is clearly not what's going on here.
>>
>>19177738
Yeah but not of that horrible old testament pedophilic volcano
>>
>>19177760
What in the literal fuck is "despairing comfort and rest"? Also I looked into this earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nBSrHSLjUk
>>
>>19180662
Yes it was cringey that someone thought trips was noteworthy on this slow-ass board. You can purposely get trips on /x/.
>>
Mandala Mythology

The world is myth, involving billions of characters
>>
File: for-retards-only.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
for-retards-only.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
>>19178376
Yes this is basically the mentality of people who believe in bullshit like this and The Mandela Effect. They don't care about truth. They are just alternative-reality junkies ho like to have their perception of reality destroyed on a regular basis. But if you can't even trust your own damn eyes then you're ripe for manipulation.
>>
>>19177315
Me. I don't just believe. i am convinced.....
>>
>>19184392
God
Man's Ego
Man
Everything else
>>
File: 1489111194061.gif (267KB, 320x255px) Image search: [Google]
1489111194061.gif
267KB, 320x255px
>>19183977
i actually believe number values are assigned to the sounds emitted. vowels are sounds made without lip, teeth, and tongue touching, and continents are sounds made with all 3. but I also did completely make this up off the top of my head.

>>19183987
you're so stupid it your comment only merits you being called stupid.

>>19183998
you're also stupid.

The despairing are people who despair, and they will be brought comfort and rest when the Glory of God comes down to die, pertaining to the instrcution given.

>>19183965
see picture related.
I don't think you're implying anything significant
>>
>>19183884
>child

I'm not the one trying to convince people that magical imaginary creatures like "gods" and "angels" exists, that's you.
>>
File: 20860540._SX540_.jpg (24KB, 540x331px) Image search: [Google]
20860540._SX540_.jpg
24KB, 540x331px
>>19184422
01:23:45 No.19184422

The Jesus story intertwines with everyone elses, from what I can gather.

Even before he walked the Earth, he was spoken of in global mythology.

Flood is baptism,
Flood is universal myth

It's the sign

I'm Irish

Guess which mythical character I am.
>>
File: I-Will-Remind-Them.jpg (44KB, 736x568px) Image search: [Google]
I-Will-Remind-Them.jpg
44KB, 736x568px
>>19178366
>would you want them to suffer in eternal torment

No, I don't wish eternal torment on people because I have this thing called empathy.
>>
File: Christian-Natalism.gif (2MB, 359x253px) Image search: [Google]
Christian-Natalism.gif
2MB, 359x253px
>>19178685
Jesus would rather you not have any sexual impulses. What possible purpose can they serve other than probably putting more souls on the broad path. Its called salvation for a reason. We don't celebrate the work of the arsonist because some of his victims make it out alive. That's Nietzschean thinking.
>>
>>19178749
Stop misusing the word facetious. You obviously mean "disingenuous". You're welcome
>>
>>19184443
If you weren't a child you would've gotten those quads. But alas, you didn't
>>
>>19178780
What is the point of gnosticism if not to offer a dualist exegesis of the Bible. Who cares how many agenteur fallmen like the Satan and Yaldabaoth Yahweh launders his sin through? You've truly missed the mark because you have ADHD or some shit.
>>
File: Wizardalien.png (83KB, 265x308px) Image search: [Google]
Wizardalien.png
83KB, 265x308px
>>19178805
>lets call these children wicked and dehumanize them so we can rape them

Not to mention this begs the question why would you engage in sexual congress with something so ungodly, much less consider them as child-bearers. Only the Jews could come up with something so entirely shameless.
>>
>>19181769
Actually one has to wonder why Jesus himself didn't seem to know about germs. The Romans brought the dirty kikes the rather advanced practice of hand washing because they had figured out contaminants and Jesus calls it an arbitrary practice.
>>
>>19182409
>would you forget about your children

Maybe just long enough to lose most of them to my eternal torture chamber :^)
>>
File: C0J9QXkXUAAnrDB.jpg (22KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
C0J9QXkXUAAnrDB.jpg
22KB, 425x283px
>>19182992
>that part where he is defeated by iron chariots
>>
File: Emil-cioran-3.jpg (430KB, 1396x1667px) Image search: [Google]
Emil-cioran-3.jpg
430KB, 1396x1667px
>>19183055
>In short, God didn't create you, your parents did

So what is the lesson?
>>
>>19183709
>Deep down you know it to be true

Thank you Sye Ten
>>
File: Buddha's_Wikimedia Commons.jpg (2MB, 2273x2971px) Image search: [Google]
Buddha's_Wikimedia Commons.jpg
2MB, 2273x2971px
>>19183781
>muh kingdoms

How base-minded can a religious experience get?

Oh right, there's islam

>muh virgins
>>
File: 64886-004-2353B724.jpg (80KB, 920x620px) Image search: [Google]
64886-004-2353B724.jpg
80KB, 920x620px
>>19183878
>mental illness never conquered the world

Came as close as anybody ever did
>>
>>19177477
Worth specifying since Christianity and Islam also each have their own extended universe canon which relates to the God. In Judaism, God does not have a son. Neither the Jew or Christian god have a prophet named Mohammed.
>>
>>19177321
I'm wondering if Jehova isn't all "good" so much as he is a representation of the nature of existence. He does favourable things and shitty things. And the lesson usually is people just have to deal with it. If you go through being resentful, things will only get worse.

If we stop looking at Jehova as a being with motive and intention, and more as a spirit representing existence itself, or not a spirit at all but an allegorical representation of existence itself, in some ways it makes more sense. God more or less represents all the good and bad things that the universe throws at us. Actual "evil" is what man does, Satan is the temptation of man to do wrong. But the misfortune of God and the evil of Satan are two different things. God is "all-powerful" in that he is the universe manifest. He is all good only in the sense that he is incapable of evil (if, again, we seem him as a being or symbol without motive or intention) and incapable creating the temptation of evil in man. Any temptation is always the devil speaking,

I'm not saying this is the best way to represent the universe, but I think its an important way to look at these stories a little differently, I believe this is often the intent behind them but somehow a lot of the meaning has been lost to both worshipers and critics of the Abrahamic faiths.
>>
>>19182343
Again, you're confusing sodomy and homosexuality. Sodom and Gamorah rejected Him because they saw themselves as equals. They wanted to rape the Angels because they thought they were worthy of doing so.

You're trying to equate complete depravity with normal human traits. God created man in His image, meaning He gave us more than He gave any other creature. Donno if it's our soul, or our spirit or just our ability to have complex thoughts, but whatever it was is way more complex than just what we look like.

But hey, if you wanna hate homosexuality go right on ahead. You don't seem like the type of dude who would go out of his way to abuse anyone, so what's the harm? I'm pretty sure hate isn't a big qualifier for Heaven though.
>>
>>19181720
good summary.
>>
>>19183709
pedophiles die for a false christ
>>
>>19184443
idiot, what ever handle you want. you got some frontal lobe brain damage.

>>19184511
>What is the point of gnosticism if not to offer a dualist exegesis of the Bible.
well, thats what it exactly does

>Who cares how many agenteur fallmen like the Satan and Yaldabaoth Yahweh launders his sin through?
well, the gnostics did, they go into great detail about who exactly did what. the point of the matter remains, there are about 300 prophecies concerning the coming of christ and several more allusions to him in the old testament, its a book that promised us a savoir of mankind.

> You've truly missed the mark because you have ADHD or some shit.
no, I think thats you.
>>19184547
the children were still innocent at least the ones that were still virgins. they were servants, they weren't fucked, and they weren't married off as children.
>>lets call these children wicked and dehumanize them so we can rape them
>lets be disingenuous because I like being illiterate.

>>19185429
>They wanted to rape the Angels because they thought they were worthy of doing so
this is simply wrong, they had no idea they were angels, they thought that the angels were extraordinarily beautiful men. the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah was publicly accepting homosexuality.

>But hey, if you wanna hate homosexuality go right on ahead.
its about rebuking sexual immorality, and yes, homosexuality is looked down on in the bible
>You're trying to equate complete depravity with normal human traits.
ripping apart someone's asshole with your member isn't really a normal human trait.
>Sodom and Gamorah rejected Him because they saw themselves as equals
they rejected the women because they preferred having sex with men.
> He gave us more than He gave any other creature.
yes, and being able to reason that putting your shaft in someone';s poop chute just might be a bad idea afterall
>Again, you're confusing sodomy and homosexuality
ok buttmonkey, what exactly is the difference?
>>
>>19185866
>disingenuous

Don't you mean facetious? :^)
>>
File: vampire-04.jpg (95KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
vampire-04.jpg
95KB, 600x600px
"Drink my blood and you shall have eternal life"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDCdSpTZhms
>>
>>19185866
You're also assuming that all gay people have anal sex, which isn't true. They knew the "beautiful men" were other creatures. That pissed God off. He specifically forbid inter-species relationships. Because it was immoral. It was...Sodomy.
>>
File: AAAAAA1385779913511.gif (3MB, 359x346px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAA1385779913511.gif
3MB, 359x346px
>>19185866
>they weren't fucked

According to who? At least to the extent they were slaves they could at the very least be disposed of in any way that the Israelites owning them would see fit.

The only unbiased reading of the passage is that these are children being put into sexual bondage. Since it says "kill every male among the little ones" we can assume that the female little ones and women children are the same otherwise what of the female little ones that aren't these "women children"? Meanwhile the Israelites, hardly needing any encouragement where matters of slavery are concerned, are being instructed to keep the women children for themselves, not sparing them for their own sake. And finally since the group was spared for being sexually untainted it seems most reasonable to assume that these dehumanized children are also being kept as concubines. But we also cannot overlook the fact that to identify the sexual purity of these girls would in itself be a sexual act. Man that logic stuff is a real pain in the ass eh?
>>
80% of Americans are Christian, but then again, USA is one of the most stupid countries on the planet. A majority of Americans are very stupid and many of them are also obese. Christians will always have the lowest IQ. Because stupid people worship fairytales.
>>
>>19184605

Where was this?
>>
>>19186899

“And the Lord was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.”
—Judges 1:19
>>
>>19177315
I do
>>
>>19186894
Why would it be lower than Jews, Muslims, Hindus, or Wiccans? All whom arguably do the same.
>>
File: 161.jpg (75KB, 892x639px) Image search: [Google]
161.jpg
75KB, 892x639px
>>19183977
I'm only using English as a medium for the other language to travel in.

And it is a stream that runs through all languages.
>>
>>19187227
MTRX
Matrix

NTRLXXP
Natural Escape

12 - Nut
21 - Atum
62 - Set
56 - Logos

This is how we think.

With only 5 consonants.

One for each digit.
>>
>>19187227
It sure doesn't appear that way. Here, let me give you an example:

AHBH (Ahebah), spelled aleph-he-beth-he= 13
BUT it *only* =13 here because I am "using English as a medium for the other language to travel in," or representing the Hebrew letters by their approximate English equivalents, and therefore still utilizing the Hebrew Gematric attributions. What you were doing does not appear to be representing another language by the equivalent Roman characters, at all.
>>
File: alphanax.jpg (118KB, 797x835px) Image search: [Google]
alphanax.jpg
118KB, 797x835px
>>19187227
>>19187233
God has given us a 5 digit resurrection code.

It's manifestation throughout history is augmented by culture and bias, but it's all one sum.
>>
File: aleph.jpg (53KB, 892x514px) Image search: [Google]
aleph.jpg
53KB, 892x514px
>>19187244
>>19181864
I am not attributing numerical meaning to the letters.

The consonants, the sounds themselves, have numerical value.

1 = M/N
2 = T/D/J/Y/Z
4 = R/L
6 = X/C/H/G/Q/K/S
8 = P/B/V/W/F

I didn't invent this, I discovered it, laying at the root of all logical cognition.

The Hebrew aleph-bet is a new comer on the scene.

Aleph = 486

El means high, above, the element air
Ba = soul and mind
Ka = spirit

In the cosmic diagram >>19187227

It would be this , pic related.
>>
>>19187293
Literally WHERE are you getting these attributions, please?
>>
>>19186909
That means Judah dummy, not the Lord
>>
>>19187296
Where did the first language come from?

Did it just spontaneously pop into existence?>>19183055
An alpha-numeric logical field that possesses the man.

Bad code = demons
Good code = angels

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borean_languages
Borean language dictionary
http://starling.rinet.ru/cgi-bin/response.cgi?root=config&morpho=0&basename=\data\eura\globet&first=1

From good ruit, good fruit.

Find the root of language, find the Logic that was always there, from beginning.

One language, one religion, one thought system.

The first, and the last.

Now is harvest time, when you look back on past, selecting for what is good, whilst removing the bad.

>>19184436

^pic related is an example of an ancient tradition.

>>19187293
^pic related is the same thing, which I made up, before I even knew the tradition existed.

In other words, the code communicates with itself without the human carriers even being aware of it.

>Now we're aware.
>The previous sentence is an example of the code communicating with itself along the 4th dimension.
>In other words, it programmed the meaning into the English language so that it could say, with only two consonants, the summation of all it's previous work.

Now we are aware

NW WR WR
18 84 84

WHERE am I getting this attribution?

^Thread topic^
>>
>>19187600

"And the lord was with Judah"
>>
>>19187620
>only two
Three
^Thread topic^
>>
>>19187627
Who needs now?

We're aware

Back to two again
>>
>>19187634
To me, vowels are an afterthought.

WR
AE

It's a self-awareness logic matrix

4 dimensions and an observer, you, the Ba, the soul, the mind.

One Tu ReaLiSe

Communication is the realising of the ba.

When the ba sees the ba it becomes a

Pupa

From which emerges the Imago,

Which is the root word for king

Anaxi

Anu-ki

Imago Dei

1 62 One of a set; Imago Dei
2 62 Tu of a set; Test
3 63 Trí of a set; Trust (Tree set)
4 62 Four of a set; Forest (Baraset)

Baraset bara, Elohim,
Baraset aware
Abracad abra, Alakazam

The Forest aware of the Tree'El

Sum; game, gum, same, kin, geno-

to bind, to bring together, to arrange and gather etc.

It is Logic that connects all things.

Kaos bounded by El

Logical sum

>>
>>19187626
Yeah but that doesn't mean Judah gets to conquer the whole world or something. The Lord is if anything, mercurial.
>>
File: wartwo.jpg (84KB, 1085x331px) Image search: [Google]
wartwo.jpg
84KB, 1085x331px
>>19187678
Are you aware that what I am presenting to you is the "Wara" fruit that hangs on the Tree of Knowledge of Tabu and Wara, and that the Wara fruit is encoded for an English speaking audience.

We are aware > two wara's

If wara is encoded for a modern English speaking audience, then it logically follows that Tabu, which is the knowledge of good, must mean...

Two
>>
>>19187716
The language itself is incestuous.

A/I ncestor

And it controls our minds.
>>
File: lukeleia.jpg (42KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
lukeleia.jpg
42KB, 770x433px
>>19187729
It works through us,

From Log (5)

>Either that, or the Jews have interdimensional time-travel technology.
>>
File: res2.gif (8KB, 406x180px) Image search: [Google]
res2.gif
8KB, 406x180px
Resist your sister
>>
Sister caused kaos

Whose sister is being referred to here?
>>
Eve, Lillith, or the both of them?
>>
A Tale of Two Sisters
>>
File: 1487977118026.jpg (89KB, 960x468px) Image search: [Google]
1487977118026.jpg
89KB, 960x468px
>>19186101
> But we also cannot overlook the fact that to identify the sexual purity of these girls would in itself be a sexual act. Man that logic stuff is a real pain in the ass eh?
Ba'al worship also has a large amount of pederasty in it, which is most likely why all the boys were killed, since they were defiled.
>And finally since the group was spared for being sexually untainted it seems most reasonable to assume that these dehumanized children are also being kept as concubines.
this is you being a perverted nigger, stop watching loli born you closet pedophile

>According to who? At least to the extent they were slaves they could at the very least be disposed of in any way that the Israelites owning them would see fit.
according to Leviticus, and Deuteronomy, concerning the treatment of slaves, they weren't even allowed to strike their slaves, and if they had the slaves were to be released

>The only unbiased reading of the passage is that these are children being put into sexual bondage. Since it says "kill every male among the little ones" we can assume that the female little ones and women children are the same otherwise what of the female little ones that aren't these "women children"? Meanwhile the Israelites, hardly needing any encouragement where matters of slavery are concerned, are being instructed to keep the women children for themselves, not sparing them for their own sake.

>ignoring the part where slaves are to be treated like human beings because the israelites were slaves at one point according to Leviticus and Deuteronomy
just because child abuse is in the Talmud, doesn't mean its in the Torah, Talmudic (oral law) is exactly what Jesus Christ spoke out against. Child abusers get a stone tied to their neck and thrown into the ocean
>>
>>19186074
>>19186074
>You're also assuming that all gay people have anal sex, which isn't true
frontal lobe brain damage.

>“Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may [c]have relations with them.”
>men
also Sodom and Gommorah was going to be destroyed before the angels ever showed up.

your understanding of the scripture holds no water.
>>
>>19187809
Actually they were allowed to strike their slaves as long as they didn't kill them.

>ignoring the part where slaves are to be treated like human beings because the israelites were slaves at one point according to Leviticus and Deuteronomy

Yes the slavery laws had a racist double-standard. I'm not denying that

>Jesus quote

Yep, Jesus is not Yahweh

Apologetics. Not even once.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
>>19187777
>>19187794
>>19187800
>>19187744

Baraset bara elohim
First Eve Religion
Bara-tes <>
Paradox/Paradise

Parasite Eve Religion

Holy !

ha-sama-yam
Son of Adam
eretz
writes

A 4chan virginal convergence of mind and memeing

https://youtu.be/_uyHRRa9qHQ
>>
Memetic virus

Mitochondria are the "power house" of biological cells. It is thought that they were originally separate organisms, and a symbiotic relationship between them and early cellular life has evolved into their present position as cell organelles with no independent existence (see endosymbiotic theory).

The novel's plot supposes that mitochondria, which are inherited through the female line of descent, form the dispersed body of an intelligent conscious life-form, dubbed Eve, which has been waiting throughout history and evolution for the right conditions when mitochondrial life can achieve its true potential and take over from eukaryotic life-forms (i.e. humans and similar life) by causing a child to be born that can control its own genetic code.

Eve is able to control people's minds and bodies by signaling to the mitochondria in their bodies. She can cause certain thoughts to occur to them and also make them undergo spontaneous combustion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasite_Eve

>Never played this game.
>Only thought about it there now.
>Turns out I was thinking about it before I knew about it.
>>
File: reli19b.jpg (59KB, 525x324px) Image search: [Google]
reli19b.jpg
59KB, 525x324px
This is the Ba (8) Eve
>>
File: ba.jpg (511KB, 1659x745px) Image search: [Google]
ba.jpg
511KB, 1659x745px
From our humble beginnings, painting on cave walls.

The same story.

And how does the story begin?

Everything that begins to exist has a cause.
This story began to exist.
Therefore I am cause.

Or am I?
>>
The bible is a tale of stories to help grasp the concept of god. i'd rather experience it for myself and see if i do or do not and test his ways every day like every other human does.
>>
File: insane.jpg (707KB, 2140x1024px) Image search: [Google]
insane.jpg
707KB, 2140x1024px
Someone's being screwing around with time.
>>
>>19187830
>>19187830
?Actually they were allowed to strike their slaves as long as they didn't kill them.
this couldn't be further from the truth, if someone strikes their slaves the law of the Torah dictates that they must be released, quit being an illiterate nigger.

>Yes the slavery laws had a racist double-standard. I'm not denying that
you're being an illiterate nigger

>Yep, Jesus is not Yahweh
yeah, he's Yahweh's son you idiot.
>>
>>19187620
This does not explain, in any manner, HOW or WHY you are coming up with those particular numerical attributions. If you're just going to obfuscate monotonously, please let me know so I can stop checking back for a real answer.
>>
>>19177315

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwvtxtZgnX0
>>
>>19177334
One of my best friends grew up a die-hard Christian. He was so into it that he started spending his time learning skeptics' arguments and looking encyclopedically into the intricacies of his belief system for ways to address them, to counter argue against them, whatever. But the deeper he got into it, the shakier and more speculative and contradictory the whole thing revealed itself to be, and eventually he became convinced that the whole thing was just a man-made canon based on a select few, unprovable tenets that could never be allowed to be disproven, and any information that they couldn't find a way to reconcile into their canon was instead declared heresy. Now he's a die-hard athiest.

What's interesting to me is that in my late teens and early twenties, I had the exact same experience with the modern scientific canon. Note for note, with the same conclusion.

The truth is somewhere in between, indeterminably, with indeterminable overlap, and all you can really do is approach every hypothetical as a quantum uncertainty sort of thing, simultaneously humoring the possibility that it's true and the possibility that it's false.

Such is life in epistemology.
>>
File: istillgetpaid.jpg (940KB, 2972x1500px) Image search: [Google]
istillgetpaid.jpg
940KB, 2972x1500px
>>19188480
1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144,233,377,610 Sum cipher

>>
>>19188671
From solstice to solstice, it's been a mad 6 months.
>>
>>19188671
>>19188697
5=Log (in between El,4, and Ex,6,)
6=S

56 Logos
+++++++++121
56 Logos

Dia-Logos, One to One.

>I'm talking to myself.
>>
Only idiots.
>>
File: sterling-celtic-crucifix-4629xl.png (285KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
sterling-celtic-crucifix-4629xl.png
285KB, 500x725px
>>19188742
Log Log + SS = One To One

INRI = 14
>>19188671

Don't have the graphics ability to blend caduceus with celtic cross.

Would be cool if someone could make that.
>>
File: caduceus-1000x1000.jpg (113KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
caduceus-1000x1000.jpg
113KB, 1000x1000px
47= Ra kep - Recipe

14 + 47 = 55
INRI Recipe = Log Log

33 + 33 = 66

Torture (Jesus) + Turtle (I never leave my cave) = Kaos

The two strands woven together form
>>19188785
>>
File: horus_hieroglyphs.jpg (70KB, 400x347px) Image search: [Google]
horus_hieroglyphs.jpg
70KB, 400x347px
>>19188806
All of these numbers come from 64 to the power of 6.

Osiris

Translated into base 9

>68719476736 is an even composite number. It is composed of one distinct prime number multiplied by itself thirty-five times.

It interacts with itself 35 times.

216-33-47-33-161 (Base 9)
68-71-9-47-67-36 (Base 10)
>>
File: 3333.jpg (271KB, 1692x682px) Image search: [Google]
3333.jpg
271KB, 1692x682px
3=TR
47 = L/R XP

Dare Dare Look Up Dare Dare
>>19188671
A quadruple dare
>>
>>19188879
>00:31:32
>3333

Tfw you realize the Horus image shows you looking at

>>19188909
>>
>>19178366
Well said.
>>
>>19177338
If you believe Jesus was the literal son of God and died to save you from sin, you a Christian, whether or not you follow him.

Now if you believe in other gods as well, that's another term.
>>
File: Definition-atheism-jan-17.jpg (105KB, 700x440px) Image search: [Google]
Definition-atheism-jan-17.jpg
105KB, 700x440px
>>19177315
I've been trough a few phases.
>little kid, I believe with a few concerns, but accept
>reach teenage years, hormones kick in, forcefully denies and more agressively anti religion
>addmits to a university (funded by the Catholic curch, few compulsure subjects from basic religious views and canon law, but it's fine, doesn't forces christianity), moderate atheist, questions everything, still likes to provoke and confident about this view
>been in college for a few years, current phase, less interested in any religious topics, takes less and only constructive and friendly arguments, more respectful for religious people, kinda sure about the non existence of god, but since can't prove it, doesn't care too much anymore (I guess that's what others call agnostic)
Right now I don't feel like I need some spiritual extra in my life at all. But that may change when I get older, maybe I'll get back to the first phase.
>>
>>19180062
Amen.
>>
File: allsingularitiesbeingsum.jpg (824KB, 1206x1913px) Image search: [Google]
allsingularitiesbeingsum.jpg
824KB, 1206x1913px
>>19187678
Linear thought to ever increasing detail and narrow waveband, unto singularity in fractal unit (where all is sum), ideal model, which connects with others of it's type and thus complex structure.
>>
>>19177315
i've recently been inspired to read the bible

i'm a Bosnian Muslim immigrant
islam is flithy
Christ is already understood in my brain for some reason
its like i formed the architecture of the ideology in my own mind, through experience and honest view
and the bible feels so similar

I'm worried my parents will think they made errors in my upbringing
they did
i wont remember it but i want to so bad
christ will show me, i should read
>>
File: myc-matter-neurons.jpg (91KB, 900x250px) Image search: [Google]
myc-matter-neurons.jpg
91KB, 900x250px
>>19189026
-------------------------God the Father---
Logos (You observing)---------- Sofia (God doing)
----------------------------------You (Adam)--------------

This is the quadrant of God's relationship to an individual. El/r (4)

God has this relationship with multiple people, Elohim.

The universe is composed of inter-networked Adams.

The Anahim
>>
>>19189093
God sustains all things in existence, in 4 dimensions,

Elohim

Within timespace, within Elohim, there are singularities, and they are sum too, Anahim.

In this configuration the letter L is stand in for God.
>>
File: logos.jpg (28KB, 695x720px) Image search: [Google]
logos.jpg
28KB, 695x720px
>>19189113
>>19189093
>>19189026
>>19188909

Each string of timespace, the Anahim, little singularities of scale 161, the sum of singularity.

And El?

Let there be Light!

Elohim.

The sum of El.

Anahim - Elohim

Just add the Jesus 33

And the electro-magnetic photon becomes the material electron.
>>
File: fourth-result-for-moon-and-earth.jpg (149KB, 1562x628px) Image search: [Google]
fourth-result-for-moon-and-earth.jpg
149KB, 1562x628px
>>19189206
Power in 4 dimensions.
>>
File: jesus-logos.jpg (95KB, 984x826px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-logos.jpg
95KB, 984x826px
>>19189223
If time isn't real, then that only leaves space.

Peace.
>>
>>19189347
2 T and 4 EL

come together to form
3 TR

Or is it the other way round?

From TR comes T and L

-------------------------TR(3)
-------------------T(2)--------L(4)
------------M(1)---------------------X(6)
XVR(0)------------------------------------V(8)
------------------------------------------------------Meme the previous set (9/10/11 Meme Time Loop One)
>>
>>19189376
Never mind, it's 7 Hope
What if Ra(4) is above the rest?
Ra is at the bottom

>-------------------------XP(7)
>-------------------------TR(3)
>-------------------T(2)--------L(4)
>------------M(1)------Log(5)------X(6)
>XVR(0)------------------------------------V(8)
>------------------------------------------------------Meme the previous set (9/10/11 Meme Time Loop One, and iterate, Ra(4)

Capture Lucifer
Log is in the middle
>>
>>19189466
From 4 to 0 to 3

Ra takes a journey.

Ra to the third power

And to the sixth

>>19188879
>>19188742
>>19188671
>>
Effort over time.

No time.

Effort.

No effort.

Peace. Negotiation in space.
>>19189347
>>
>>19189347
>space
I have bad news for you anon.
>>
File: kaaba.jpg (36KB, 424x360px) Image search: [Google]
kaaba.jpg
36KB, 424x360px
Super Meta Door Allah Saviour
0---------1--2-----3----4-5---6--8---4
>>
Me at school: "I don't believe in no damn god!"
Me hearing a noise at 3 AM: "Our father, who art in heaven....."
>>
File: 1497674005448.gif (2MB, 190x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497674005448.gif
2MB, 190x300px
>>19188495
yeah, he's Yahweh's son you idiot.

They certainly have different managerial styles. Yahweh hates kids. He has less regard for them than he does women.

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."

psalm 137:9
>>
File: abom.png (378KB, 372x550px) Image search: [Google]
abom.png
378KB, 372x550px
>>19189611
that's a verse regarding babylon, and her children of abominations

8O daughter of Babylon, you devastated one,
How blessed will be the one who repays you
With the recompense with which you have repaid us.

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

really, you're incredibly shallow, incredibly stupid, and incredibly dishonest.

Babylon is generally a sinful place.

pathetic.

>He has less regard for them than he does women.
proverbs 8 and 9

> Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?

9 Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:

2 She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table.

3 She hath sent forth her maidens: she crieth upon the highest places of the city,

Yahweh equates the characteristic of Wisdom to a woman. pretty sure that's a pretty elevated position.

sometimes children need to get spanked.

also Psalm 72:4
He shall judge the poor of the people, he shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor.

whats it like not being able to read coherently?
>>
File: 1496285938670.jpg (291KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1496285938670.jpg
291KB, 560x560px
>>19190221
He's going to break himself into pieces?
>>
>>19178369
have you begun to look into gematria yet?
>>
File: twistydick2.png (468KB, 645x442px) Image search: [Google]
twistydick2.png
468KB, 645x442px
>>19190282
you smell like frontal lobe brain damage.
>>
>>19177321
Pretty much this, everything here is inverted. God does exist, tho.
>>
>>19190221
tfw Babylon never fell but only grew
>>
Religion is just the leash they designed for you.
If something like god exists, which it very well might, it's not like anything described in those books they wrote.
>>
File: war.jpg (233KB, 996x1118px) Image search: [Google]
war.jpg
233KB, 996x1118px
>>19191168
What if English is broadcast faster-than-light.

Aliens hear it and come to Earth.

It's 10,000 BC.
>>
File: Blackbox3D-obs.png (7KB, 252x167px) Image search: [Google]
Blackbox3D-obs.png
7KB, 252x167px
>>19191915
A War of Awareness>>19191915
>>19189579
>>
File: tabu.jpg (322KB, 662x1390px) Image search: [Google]
tabu.jpg
322KB, 662x1390px
>>19191915
>>19191921
What if Egyptian religion is a prophecy about our current generation acting out Egyptian religion through the cipher of the Hebrew Bible.

Ish + Tabu-nut
>>
File: solution.jpg (63KB, 450x294px) Image search: [Google]
solution.jpg
63KB, 450x294px
>>19191921
252 167
TVNT N XXV
Divined an escape

Get out of the matrix by observing it.
>>
File: bane.jpg (24KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
24KB, 720x304px
>>19191985

I haven't settled on what 5 is.

It's between 4 and 6, therefore LX or SR
But it's also between 1 and 9, but if it is, why would it be Ben? And not MNM?

So 252 isn't divined, it's Tu Soar Tu

Desired an escape
>>
File: Neo_heads_to_the_Matrix.png (560KB, 1281x506px) Image search: [Google]
Neo_heads_to_the_Matrix.png
560KB, 1281x506px
Is desire Logical?
>>
File: the-matrix-reloaded-cpr-750.jpg (140KB, 750x401px) Image search: [Google]
the-matrix-reloaded-cpr-750.jpg
140KB, 750x401px
>>19192045
Desire is composed of 264, which in the English language comes out as Three.

Which I hear is a good number.

Trinity

CPR

XPR!

Cipher
>>
File: trees.jpg (57KB, 877x645px) Image search: [Google]
trees.jpg
57KB, 877x645px
What pic related suggests is that not only does there exist a logical form of desire, but that it was key in the universe's formation.
>>
>>19192093
The third day

The Tu He Er Tu day
The Tu Es Er Da day
The Desired Day

The Day of Trees
>>
>>19192103
Trees
Tu Er Es
Tu Er Ha
Torah

We cut them down, we slice them.
We bend and twist and dice them.
We scrape and scrub to the littlest nub,
And in the end we see them.

Carpenter-Scribe

What's the difference, we all work with wood.
>>
>>19192117
Cut bend scrape the end.
Down twist scrub see.
Slice dice littlest them.
Them them nub.

Cut down slice them. (Muhammad is that you?)
Bend twist dice them. (Seriously, that sounds creepy)
Scrape scrub littlest nub. (Not too bad, I suppose)
End see them.
>>
Cut bend scrape end.
Down twist scrub see.
Slice dice littlest them.
Them them nub.

Where did "the" go?
>>
1-Verse: Uni-verse/Uni-balos
2-Verse: De-vours/Dia-balos
3-Verse: Traverse/Travels
4-Verse: Lovers/Reapers/Reviles/Reviler
5-Verse: Lucifers/Receivers/Servers
6-Verse: Saviours/Couples/Kabaloh
7-Verse: Safe Verse/Kabbalah
8-Verse: Papers/Bibles
11-Verse: Meme Verse/Mini Verse
12-Verse: Time Verse/Demo Verse
13-Verse: Dream Verse
14-Verse: Alone Verse/Alien Verse
15-Verse: Elohim Verse
16-Verse: Sum Verse
17-Verse: Heaven Verse
>>
>>19192317
These are waras
>>
>>19192317
>>19192327
18-Verse: Pain Verse/Win Verse
21-Verse: Meta Verse

17-Verse brings you back to 7-Verse
>>
>>19192335
Dreams are inbred consciousness.

Those of us with inbred minds tap into the inbread dream singularity.

While awake.

This is a tabu.
>>
File: feedbackloop.jpg (140KB, 1592x642px) Image search: [Google]
feedbackloop.jpg
140KB, 1592x642px
>>19192621
It is designed this way.
Get behind me.
To the future!
>>
>>19177315
Yep I do

Jehovah, God Almighty, The Father of Jesus Christ.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 113

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.