[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone know how to receive cosmic energy?i need a powerful method

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

does anyone know how to receive cosmic energy?i need a powerful method
>>
Have you tried asking for it?
>>
>>19176524
believe, dont wish, dont hope, dont want
believe.
>>
You have to use a focus object/symbol and pull it into your own life. See: energy work
>>
chant mahamantra 1 gorillion times
make sure to get 5 others to do the same or nothing will happen
>>
>>19176524
This is usually connected to new age woo people, but I gave this sungazing thing a try for 3 weeks. Just looking into the sun for 30secs with eyes closed. My myopia got better, i sleep a bit less & am less tired for what it's worth.

But if you really need more energy, sort out your diet. Don't eat shit.
>>
>>19176710
This. Stop eating junk including sugar. It is dumbing you down. Dont drink alcohol or use it quite sparingly. Filter your water and drink tons of it. Stop ingesting flouride. Eat non GMO. It doesn't have to all be organic though. Eat foods that help to detoxify and decalcify your body.

Stop using chemicals on your body and in your house. There are natural solutions to pretty much any need you have. Essentially you are asking for more energy. You need to change your body to be the best conductor it can be.

Making all of these changes simply helped me to ready my body and then I was in a better place to notice when energy shifts were happening.

So much of this is related to the pineal glad in my opinion. Open your third eye and it all flows in. A word of caution though... make sure that you are very comfortable with your mental and emotional state before you go too far. You will interact with the type of energy that resonates with where you are at. If you are heart centered and in a place of love and light you'll find the information is uplifting. The other kind will leave you scared and in self doubt. You can always try drugs to get to this place, but again the experience has a lot to do with where you're at when it kicks in.

At any point please keep in mind that if you open this door you can very easily go a little nutty. I've literally felt like I was almost overheating and had to ask my guides to slow things down a bit. Keep in mind that you are a creator and you create the experience you believe you will have. Good luck on your journey!
>>
>>19176790
high value post
>>
Build an antenna tuned for exahertz
>>
>>19176524
I have a solution for that
>call police over to your house
>go and find a fork
>shove it pointy side up your ass
>squat with the fork hanging out
>chant in a low hum "hukhukhuk"
>as the pain grows so must your volume
>continue as police enter house
>when police find you start yelling
>you must continue yelling the chant
>resist police and keep chanting
>police give you volts of energy
>>
>>19176834
Most beneficial to those with eyes to see and ears to hear, but offered to all with love.
>>
>>19176790
Yeah what I meant pretty much. No Sugar & Grains and no processed anything. You'll only notice how bad this stuff is if you stop it for a few weeks. Going to feel like shit after eating/drinking what you used to everyday. Microbiome is key, most people are slaves to the cravings caused by bacteria.
>>
>>19176524
OP you are the conductor of this infinite energy that surrounds us all, to better enhance this energy in your body I recommend Tai chi, Reiki training, Study of eastern meditation, study of The Emerald Tablet and the Cabalion(as a means of consciously understanding said energy), etc...

This energy has a consciousness of it`s own so the more you understand it the better it will enter and be one with you.

As it need to be accepted by you fully! You are one with the infinite, if you follow these procedures and meditate hardly things will come to happen, Specially if you don´t stop practicing. Example of material teleportation, pyrokinesis, telekinesis, materialization of objects, stronger magic spells(if you are into it) etc...

Does students or disciples that don´t attain this through training is for the lack of total understanding of self and control over ones own mind or ideas.

So first tip over all these is to first believe in this mystical vale that surrounds all humans and understand your reasons to why you want to use these powers, as you will come to understand that they only truly get powerful if you do it for a better good. Many were the wise men that came after use searching for power and to use it badly, this energy being consciousness would cut the connection with the disciple and these crazy wise men would die lonely and unhappy not ever truly comprehending the powers to be.
>>
>>19176950
last paragraph
>Before* Sorry*
>>
>>19176524
anykind of focused visualization that feels empowering will do the job
>>
OP here,i want to do something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfSr2DNf4wk&index=6&
>>
Any idea?
>>
Sadly I have been given a taste of this and can explain but I don't know how to go further and everything you read is all cargo culted and off.

You need to become spiritual and then get very very angry.

These things are not something you can talk about. You'll send people down the wrong path. You just need to wait for it to happen and lead a positive spiritual life.
>>
>>19177059
more info?
>>
Through visualization

To get better at visualization, meditate on the third eye

Once you have mad visualization skillz, visualize the cosmic energy flowing through you
>>
>>19176524
Read up my man.
http://www.starfiretor.com/VPP_PsienceApplication.htm
>>
>>19177557
leftard trash
>>
>>19176524
The Lesser and Greater Rites of the hexagram. Solar worship. Middle Pillar and other Sefira Rituals.
>>
>>19176524
chant ah in the sunlight
>>
File: All_seeing_eye.jpg (73KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
All_seeing_eye.jpg
73KB, 500x333px
>>19176790
>Open your third eye

Not not knock the rest of your post, just want to pip in with,

The third eye, the all seeing eye represents the creation witnessing, analyzing and piecing together the work of the Creator, in all fields.

When Father Georges Lemaître deduced that the universe collapses unto singularity as we roll back the clock, what he was doing was observing the wage function collapse of time space itself.

We opened the box, and the cat's alive!
>>
>>19177877
There's so much New Age trash about "Third eyes" and "pineal glands," but none of these people seem to have ever actually studied yoga, the chakras, and the functions thereof. It's just watered down vanilla bullshit these days, apparently.
>>
File: 2016-05-29 15.16.55.jpg (311KB, 526x690px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-29 15.16.55.jpg
311KB, 526x690px
>>19176524
You get picked, it's not a choice. Are you experiencing an influx in of "signs" yet? Your pic looks familiar.
>>
relax
>>
>>19177911
I'm not the OP but in the past few years since I've been more open to it, I've noticed more and more synchronicities, so called "glitches", and mental frequencies shaping the reality around me.

Am I on the right track?
>>
>>19178119
Probably not. If you continue to interpret them as such you will very likely descend into madness. "Interpreting every phenomenon as a particular dealing of god with your soul" is for the Magus only, so we are told. And it seems like a legit rec.
>>
>>19178196
Wasn't that Alistair Crowley? I'm not sure I want to take advice from that nigga
>>
>>19177887
They're not trying to water it down, they're really just ignorant. If you know more, write a less ignorant book, and enjoy the people after you bitching about how you watered it down.
>>
>>19176950
In the time when Buddha lived, on the banks of the river Ganges lived a yogi. He wanted to achieve power of walking on water. He trained for 20 years. He didnt make it. After these 20 years he met Buddha. He asked him: "Why i cant learn this power. Can you show me how".
Buddha said: "Just pay the boat to transport you on the other side!"
>>
>>19176790
>the detoxify and decalcify meme
>>
>>19178449
How about we just go right to the source material, instead of trying to reinvent the wheel by giving it corners?
>>
>>19178561
And what would be the source material?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.