[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 378
Thread images: 40

File: fortune_teller.jpg (49KB, 720x475px) Image search: [Google]
fortune_teller.jpg
49KB, 720x475px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General for dream interpretation and Astrology Threads for chart readings
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous Thread >>19171628
>>
trading
>>
>>19176406
Query? I can scry

I'm a little lost on which direction I should take with my studies, I have too many options and still don't know what to focus on.
>>
>>19176482
Queen of Pentacles, The Star, Knight of Pentacles, The World

You know how people usually say follow your dreams and all that shit? Yeah, ignore it, unless your dreams are practical. There's a lot of Pentacles in this spread, telling me that you need to go on a practical path. Do something you would find decent and land you a career when you finish because that's what school's for not to study movies, for instance. The first thing I thought of when I saw this is economics or accounting. You would actually find yourself having some natural talent for these subjects and it would open up a lot of other avenues for you.

Im female, can I have a love reading for this week? Have someone in mind.
>>
Air query. Since it seems I am going to end up killing myself no matter how many changes I do soon. Is there something I can do to have some love in my life? It sucks being single for almost a decade, I miss being loved... Or maybe just a hug... Sigh.

(please no more self improvement or alpha/beta stuff last 4 years I habe self improved too much and I am so burnt out...)
>>
File: 186749083.jpg (466KB, 696x1024px) Image search: [Google]
186749083.jpg
466KB, 696x1024px
>>19176514
>economics or accounting
Ugh I'm terrible with numbers and focusing though I'm good with details, but thank you

"I hear a small bell, like one of those you can put in a cat's collar, an image of the queen of diamonds, she smiles and faces the right direction, very much pic related, holding something in her hand. I cannot see clearly. She sees someone wearing a suit and goes into his direction, her smiles gets brighter and she hugs him, giving him the gift in her hands. The man I can only see his back and part of his black suit, dar short hair, feels older but not so much and stay still in his position."

I get the feeling the woman has a big affection towards the man and offers him something pure, he seems pleased yet I can't see any strong emotion coming out of him in contrast of her red and golden outfit and enchanting smile.
>>
>>19176521

Don't worry mate... I fell for the "self improvement" stuff, and the last 3 years have been depressing, I am 29, accepting I will never have a girlfriend, I'll probably kill myself too really soon.
>>
>>19176554
Well the practical advice still applies. Thanks, that was a beautiful image. Does he accept it?
>>
>>19176521

>Be alone for 7 years
>Last girl left me after 2 days because he found a more attractive guy wanted her
>Lost all myselfsteem
>reBuild for the next 3 years
>Fail in everything in life
>Haven't been hugged or kissed in over 5 years.

I wished I could have a gf, at least for a few months, and then die in peace...
>>
>>19176521
>Is there something I can do to have some love in my life?

4 of Cups
6 of Wands rx
8 of Cups

There's always room for improvement anon, we're far from being perfect human beings but there's always something we don't know that could help us get through. And I understand why you feel so burn out

But the cards here are telling me it's definitely all about your attitude. You must beat that apathy, the 4 of Cups is a card that shows a person seeing 3 cups in front of them looking bored and a new "special" one is being delivered to them but they don't seem to care. Almost like rejecting something new perhaps because it seems like everything else, but it's not. You're expecting some sort of recognition that will only come if you show who you are and what you're looking for, stop doubting yourself or expecting someone will notice you kouhai. I know this is again a self improvement talk but it's what the cards are telling me. You're expecting too much and afraid at the same time, abandoning every possibility without even trying.

I drew an extra card for advice:
Queen of Swords

Be objective, since you've been working on yourself, you know who you are and what you want. This isn't much of a "follow your heart" thing, but a smart approach to people. Don't get too attached so easily but see things for what they really are and try to connect with people on the intellectual level first, it's a way to get to know your possible suitors. I hope this helps.

>>19176591
Yes it does, thank you, I just going all over the places like a kid in a candy shop lol

He did, she hugged and gave him the gift but I didn't see him moving, I was behind. you know?
>>
>>19176521

Come one man, don't do that, life is more than just having a SO, I was just like you when I was 23 then I met my first girlfriend out of nowhere less than one year after.

I did not do any of that self improvement shit or training, nothing, eventually it happens to everyone bro. Cheer up!
>>
>>19176521
>>19176583
I don't know why kill yourself because of not having someone...
I get it's an important thing to love and be loved but I don't think it's something to sacrifice your life for and end it.., I'm 25 yo female and I live in a muslim and uptight society that its traditions and way of thinking is completely againt my ideas therefore I've never been with someone, I've never had a relationship and I've never felt loved.. but do I think about killing myself over this ? NO. I do feel hopeless and sad and think that I might spend my whole life alone, but then I think you never really know, maybe after the long wait I'll have something good. Also I try to have as many activities , hobbies and ambitions. after all life is not built on one thing only. Hope this help
>>
>>19176614

For males is tougher in the market of having a girlfriend. A girl usually has around 3 to 4 males orbiting around her, in general, unless they are under cultures like yours.

Still, males nowadays have it way tougher, a male who's average can have in a life spawn from 1 to 2 girls interested in him overall. Nothing else.

It's sad because a man who's born and taught to be a family man, have kids, provide and so suddently notices that all he was meant to do is no longer possible. So it's something worse than hope, he doesn't have the primary life purpose to live.

Nowadays more and more guys are killing themselves over this, a girl with clothes and a bit of make up can have sex in hours. A male probably needs to wait decades.
>>
File: 1497736275428.jpg (63KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
1497736275428.jpg
63KB, 1024x686px
>>19176633
Girls have always been more valuable in the market. Just learn to talk to women. So many guys bitch about women but yet never talk to them. Women are not some mystical creatures, just fucking talk to them.
>>
>>19176605

So just keep self-improving and don't expect anything? Nothing "special" has been delivered, nothing new is in my life at all, just the same no matter how far I go or how much I travel or how many people I meet. I am the kind of man who doesn't expect anything in life, I work for everything, I am confident and all that shit, and If I get lucky, good, if not, just do it again.

You basically are telling me, keep self-improving, I might be apathy in here but out there I am always cheerful, loyal, hardworking ,smile on my stupid face all time, making friends and helping co-workers.

Apathy? How can I beat something caused by simply knowing I never had a chance at something SO basic as love. And basically knowing based on empiric facts that the odds of never having love are so huge!

Your advice sounded like "live because everyone needs to live in life to provide society".

I think I might end this already tonight. After all, nobody will even reclaim my own dead body.
>>
Ohai /div/ how is everybody doing?
I'll be doing some readings for the next hour, bear in mind I might take longer to answer but I'll get through the most of it. All i need is

>Query
>Genders
>Color + Shape to focus on
>Tarot, Runes, Lenormand or Scrying

Today's song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM_jeKIuJDo
>>
>>19176651

When Will I meet my next Girlfriend?
I am a male
Red Triangle
Tarot seems fine!

Thank you reader! :D
>>
>>19176651
>What can I expect from the next 3 months?
>Male
>Blue Square
>Llenormand seems interesting.

Thanks
>>
>>19176633

Fight for a better life for everyone. Destroy the fucking Bourgeoisie.

You think that pampered bitch is going to do it for you?
>>
>>19176651

I recently met online a girl who is a bit far away but I'd like to know what the outcome between us could be like.

I am a Male and I focused on a Purple triangle, also I am quite indiferent in the method so I'll go with Tarot.

Take your time please.
>>
>>19176651

Hi Alari!

Male
Green circle
Scry!

Am I going to have a qt soon?
>>
>>19176651
Will microbiology studies go well?
Female.
Neon orange hexagon.
Tarot would be cool. Thank you in advance.
>>
>>19176651
Will I get through the selections and be accepted to continue my studies?
Female
Red circle
Scrying maybe, or whetever you feel like

Thank youu
>>
>>19176647
>So just keep self-improving and don't expect anything?
No, if you're improving you're obviously expecting for some results, don't you? And this is where you should focus, the result, some things will work, others won't, it's often a hit and miss. I know well

Your apathy is emotional, you could be the greatest guy outside but insed you're clearly missing out something good that has been given to you.

>simply knowing I never had a chance at something
and you're not giving yourself this chance, what I feel from here is that you're definitely burnedout and seeing love as a lost battle, but love isn't to be fought for, a relationship is build, when you connect with others, when you're open and realize that there's so much more that meets the eye, missing daily hints

>"live because everyone needs to live in life to provide society".
This is all on the romantic point of view, as to live in society everyone does what they do best.
>>
>>19176605

>try to connect with people on the intellectual level first, it's a way to get to know your possible suitors

This is the most "tips fedora" interpretation I've ever read from any reader.
>>
File: Praise-the-Sun.jpg (62KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
Praise-the-Sun.jpg
62KB, 630x630px
>>19176651 Hi
>How will my exams and bachelor's degree go ?
>Male
>Purple + Circle
>Tarot please

Thank you
>>
>>19176651

What can I do to help my relationship with him grow?
female
white circle
your choice

Thank you
>>
>>19176676

But... just bare with me ok, I might have sounded a bit too emotional because I'm battling here to jump or not from the 7th floor... Look, results, sure, better academic results, better physique, much better social relationships... HOWEVER I did all of that to fullfil my dream which simply was to have a gf, I achieved a lot of things that were not even the main focus of all this time.

You say love is not a lost battle? But how can I fight that battle when Iitteraly theres nothing but dirt in the battlefield?! I have connected with others, and I've never EVER had in my life one of those "daily hints", nobody has ever told me "hey I think x might like you", nor a girl has EVER approached me to make me go into a date or at least A FUCKING CHANCE, because every girl I even met has ALREADY A FUCKING BOYFRIEND.

I swear, I have not met a single girl in like... a long fucking time, a lot of times they just bs ok, but jesus... I just want a date, invite a girl to a coffee, talk a bit, kiss, hug.. I just want to have that human side recovered in my life... I am so tired man, why doesn't nobody want me man?

I think this is it, I need to end this, I don't want to be over 30 with this kind of loneliness biting me harder and harder everyday.
>>
>>19176652
>When Will I meet my next Girlfriend?

XII The Hanged Man, 8 of Wands & The Devil
You'd gotta get on shift right now anon, I'm feeling that your standard might be a bit high and yu can't see that there's someone nearby and things can develop quickly between you two to the point of getting reeeealy lewd :3 but all this strong energy and passion has a downside, it also breeds possession and jealousy, so be careful aye?

Hope this helps, best wishes!
>>
>>19176696

>there's someone nearby and things can develop quickly between you two

There is... no-one nearby reader... spend most of my time alone, I don't have female friends at all... But yeah... Also my standards in a girl are that she doesn't have a strong mental illness (autism, aspergers, skizo...) nor physical (obese, deformed, heart problems...) I think this reading is not accuarate...

So... should I start thinking in dating down sindrome girls or... wow... this is depressive.
>>
>>19176653
>What can I expect from the next 3 months?

Snake, Mountains, Ring
Garden, Whip, Bouquet
Owls, Clouds, Scythe

Someone might be causing you some problems, they might get into your way of finishing a contract or getting in a relationship. It's likely that this person (probably a woman) has been saying stuff about you in public and generating discussions and confusion. Avoid this woman at all cost, she is definitely someone jealous and wants nothing but cause you trouble.
>>
>>19176701
>I think this reading is not accuarate...
Oh dear I'm sorry anon, I might be off then, my sincere apologies. What I've felt from the cards is that you need some perspective shift you know, because it's possible for something to happen quickly, someone you might meet soon or that you haven't noticed.
>>
>>19176701

>Those standards.

Man... wtf... you don't have to have such low standards, I am a 3/10 and at least I ask for them to be shorter than me... Like come on man, you can be a bit selfish, no need to punish yourself lol
>>
>>19176657
>I'd like to know what the outcome between us could be like.

4 of Swords, II Priestess, Prince of Disks, 7 of Disks

Things will go smooth and quiet for a while, slowly into development, you two will start to perceive the mood of things and how that would lead, it's really soon to build something, let things take their natural course, it's very likely to be developed at some slow but steady pace, there might be some delays into developing something meaningful with her so don't have your hopes high up ok? Good luck!
>>
>>19176716

Perspective shifts don't happen at all in my life, and nothing ever happens in my life either, and I doubt I don't notice people because I can count with one hand the people I usually see...

And obviously I doubt I will meet someone new... I guess I'm going to be single for years to come huh.
>>
>>19176694

you have to realize that first of all there are more men than women of the planet.
which means invariably that most women you meet will not fit your strict criteria or be in a relationship of some sorts.

This brings up another point,
there are a whole fucking lot of neet girls out there. many not even neet due to anything other than a dire economic situation, fear of danger on the streets, work at home, lack of time off work or fear of facing other people. To find these types of people hang around malls, supermarkets, theaters, music shops. I mean somewhere you would find who/what you are looking for.

you could always be a side nigga, but from the looks of it, you lack the self-esteem.
Get your head in order. All of the work you put in doesn't mean shit if your psyche is crumbling. You will enter a relationship feeling needy and if your counterpart is not in the same mindset, they will see this and be turned off. Unless they have a mommy fetish or something.

If anything, take heart in the fact that this is all of humanity's ordeal. Even the pretty faces have to struggle with bullshit.
>>
>>19176659
>Am I going to have a qt soon?
Ohai there, how are you doing?

I see a futuristic city, blue neon lights like a living circuit everywhere, a white cloud nearby looks friendly, I get that tron movie feeling, some girl just pass by me, she's bald, has some juicy lips, dark skin, ring on nose, looks very athletic.

I'm a little rusty with scrying but that doesn't mean you'll meet her in 2050 but some sort of technology based environment/event. She is someone that would stand out and won't notice you at first but she'll request something from you. Hope this helps
>>
>>19176737

>The speech of someone with a SO who has never struggled.
>Fuck you I have a gf and I can tell people they are retards and bitches.

Such hypocrisy mate.
>>
>>19176740

Thank you. I can dig it
>>
>>19176733
I'm really sorry anon, maybe I'm too rusty and my readings aren't good today, so my apologies

But how can you not see other people? You don't go out so often? Are you expecting love to happen when you're hiding from the world?

>>19176745
You're welcome anon, wish you all the best!
>>
>>19176737
>more man than women on the planet

Nope. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio

Actually the problem is that each women has around 3 to 5 men, so there is a big imbalance.
>>
>>19176749

Oh, no anon, and don't worry I appreciate you put some time on it. I do hang out a lot, just alone, by myself and people never is open to speak or connect or anything, every girl I met has a boyfriend and yadda yadda.

I guess I am just ugly and people does not like my face.
>>
>>19176668
>Will microbiology studies go well?

Princes of Swords, I The Magus & Queen of Cups
Yes, it'll require from you some sort of firm behavior, maybe break certain patterns to go deep into the source of your studies, taking initiative and being practical. You have everything you need to make it work and you're on the right path. Be careful to not let other people's ideas influence your work (non related people to your area), be receptive but don't let these consume you aye? Wish you all the best and hope this helps you
>>
>>19176737

This is the "just be confident and shower bruh" speech I've been hearing all my life, and I despise it because it's bs and its used in conversations as in "I just don't care if you die alone since I am not please let me be and kill yourself"
>>
>>19176673
>Will I get through the selections and be accepted to continue my studies?

I see a blond girl in a white room, chess checkered floor, she's running and opening one door after the other, givig me an Alice in Wonderland feel. She runs through each door, not really looking at what's there, she just wants to get through and reaches this huge library and the inner door is closed. The door is very big and has a head of a crow on the top. A man that resembles professor Snape blocks the way, asking if the girl is really supposed to be there, the whole room is intimidating but the girl seems sure, he lets her open the big door and closes after her. Everything after that is all blank.

You'll do well with each step of the selection, but the last one seems to be the most challenging and intimidating. Don't doubt yourself but a little bit more preparation won't hurt, the outcome is unclear, so it'll depend on how you can grow until you reach the big room, aye? Good luck!
>>
>>19176743
lol, I'm a fucking idiot when it comes to sustaining relationships, I like to be honest.
I'm trying to help a brother out and this dude needs a clash with reality. He already crossed the physical barriers that would impede others. Now he needs to bridge the mental gap and he will find the happiness he wants.
Just stop fucking thinking about it so much and do it. That is why intellectuals die bachelors and idiots have 5 kids on foodstamps

>>19176751
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio

stop to let that sink for a moment. there is still a statistical difference. I doubt those numbers too, as there are several cultures that use feminicide and abortions for females.

but taking that into account, remove the age groups under 18 and over 50
then remove the married ones, then remove the ones with mountains of children, those forced into prostitution, in jail, working in the police/fbi/cia/interpol(simply due to lack of availability), military(same), disabled(standards differ), people in countries you will never visit or talk to.
then apply all your personal tastes and standards to the remaining number.
That's the extent of your possibilities.
>>
>>19176680
>>How will my exams and bachelor's degree go ?

Hello there
Anon... I hope you're studying enough
10 of Wands, VIII Adjustment & 5 of Cups
Seems like you've been exhausting yourself too much and not following the program well, am I right? This might take a bad consequence on your exams, you still can make it up with a couple of subjects but the results won't be what you're expecting but not as bad as you might see it. Give your best!
>>
>>19176788

>Has a gf with luck
>teaches others

leave please. We get it you win we all lose.
>>
>>19176765
but I do care bruv, that's why I came here.
That ain't my point. just talk to people. it will open doors. parents like to introduce their daughters to nice guys like ya. wannabe rich girls love your type as well. there are many looking for that peace of mind that stability can afford. If anyone should be cutting his wrists it's me. So keep your chin up and try again. what is your type anyway?

>>19176797
c'mon man that's not what I said.
>>
>>19176792
You're right, I'm exhausted as hell and because of that I missed some exams.

Thank you for the read, my intuition has been screaming at me lately telling me that some consequences will be expected. I think I'm ready for them now.
>>
>>19176805

Dude, we get it you had a girlfriend, I come here because I'm 25 and I have never been with a gf, went through the whole self-improvement meme and now I have a decent job in an empty flat, I drink untill I pass out everyday, I have been rejected 28 times, I don't even know how to cuddle with someone. Like fuck off we get it you have had girlfriends and shit ok, lucky you, some of us just reached a peak and it's either waiting for death or try to become absorved by this selfish capitalistic world.
>>
>>19176805

>GUYZ I CARE BRUH, JUST BE YOURSELF BRUH

I hope your mother dies of cancer, slowly, and your father sees her die slowly too, I hope you both feel powerless in the eternal struggle of not knowing if you want her to keep living or dying as she loses her mind and reaches a point in which she only screams and don't even remember who are you two.

I hope you fucking suffer for all the people who don't even know what is like to hear an "i love you once".

Go to hell and never come back.
>>
>>19176805

>Just talk to people

You know some people never wants to talk to some of the ugly people out there right? You are probably good looking, but have you ever simply go for a walk and start noticing how people look at you with anger and hate just because you are you without even saying a word?

Also, "my type", stated up there, no big physcal problems like being obsese, deformed, or with strong heart pains nor future serious health problems. And stable as in don't be a down syndrome, skizo, autistic, mentally retarded...

Pretty much everyone within those two parameters.
>>
>>19176814
28 times ain't shit but whatever, your grave.

>>19176819
right back at you miserable faggot. keep your curse tenfold
just reminds me every time I try to help someone it bites me in the ass.
>>
>>19176651
Female
Hes a male
Blue heart
What do you see happening in th3 next few weeks with us? Scrying
>>
>>19176691
>What can I do to help my relationship with him grow?
Since nobody asked for runes I'll use them aye?

Dagaz, Raidho m & Inguz
You've got to starts things over with him, bring the goodness you both had at the beginning of the relationship. Some plans might be delayed but still focus on what's best in the relationship, what brought you two together, this is a rough period but will pass. I'd advise you to cut any loose ends, in a relationship both have to give and take, sometimes it's necessary to get rid of an habit or a behavior that's destructive for both. I hope this helps and bless you two.

>>19176755
It's ok anon, I only wish I could tell you something positive, idk

I have some family issues and because of that I don't go out so often, so all my human interaction (aside family) is online, but if I had the opportunity to go out and have fun on my own I would. What if you take the initiative and talk to strangers? On the line of a grocery store, asking someone the hour in a bus station.

I'm not good looking, I have a funny story while I was at college, I had my right arm broken and got books on my other hand, I couldn't open the glass door, and a group of 3 guys passed by, looked at me and walked away. I finally managed to open the door and I heard one of them saying "well if only she was pretty I would have helped". I was upset obviously not by the fact of being called ugly (I'm pretty aware of my looks) but because the act of not helping someone was only due to a shallow excuse, some people care about appearance, others don't. I may be ugly to people but I try to be nice.

>>19176812
I still hope you manage anon, I'll be cheering for you, best of luck
>>
>>19176651
>Feme
>Black skull
>red rhombus
>scrying
>next bf please and thank u, bless u
>>
>>19176825
although you may not believe it many "hot" girls have deformities, though you won't know it until you get to know them.

Work what you have, be dangerous. If you're ugly, make aggression and potential protection your center point, girls love someone to back them up and feeling protected.
Tell me, have you ever seen a pretty gangster?
no right?
but these fools drown in pussy because they take what they can with what they have.

grow a beard, change your hairstyle, lift some weights. take a fucking risk. If people look at you wrong give them a wry smile and ask them why they ruin such a pretty face with a bad attitude. If it aint a girl, then ignore the bitch. You won't lose anything from it.
>>
>>19176651
Can I have a general career / education reading ?
Female
Green triangle
Tarot reading

Thanks !
>>
>>19176836
>I hope this helps and bless you two.
It did, ty. Bless you too
>>
>>19176836
Alari! ^_^
>>
Hold on my laptop is acting bad again, brb to finish the readings

>>19176852
Ty sweetie <3

>>19176856
Merida <3 <3
Good to see you pretty, how are you doing?
>>
>>19176866
Welp forgot to put the trip on the phone
>>
>>19176866
I'm good, except I slept like a pretzel and now I'm crippled lol. how are you?
>>
>>19176830
>What do you see happening in th3 next few weeks with us?

Big blue whale, stuck on the shore, it jumps high out of the water, making a huge splash and a weird elephant sound. All is blue around, people look it like it's some water park event. This big creature needs help but people just act like it's a show because they're not used to see such spectacle so close to them, smiling, taking photos and poking the poor animal.

Someone is trying to put a big show or call the other attention to something in the wrong way, the whale doesn't belong to the shore but to the deep waters and the people are not understanding. Maybe this relates to your situation, drawing attention to have something back in their right place, going deeper but these attempts are not taking seriously, not because they don't care but because it doesn't look as serious as it is. I hope this helps and wish you all the best.

>>19176877
I'm good dear, having a weird sleep schedule, life ups and downs, trying to take the divination rust off... speaking of pretzel you made me hungry now lol :3
>>
>>19176837
>next bf please and thank u
bless you too dear

I see a white (but not pale) skinny to fit guy, he has a very dark black hair and a curly bang to the right side you know? He's smoking, has this bad boy attitude but seems to be caring although can get possessive/protective towards the person he's with. He looks white but gives me a latino vibe. Good luck!
>>
>>19176651
Are you still at it...? Don't want to bother. Here's mine:

Should I keep trying to flirt with one of my exes or should I look somewhere else? , we have good chemistry but shes going on a different path than me , and I would be okay just being his friend even if I like her.
Male. Shes a female.
Pale-blue diamond.
Tarot.
>>
>>19176651
if you still are taking queries:
Male
yellow circle
scry
my future wife cultural background,where her family is come from
>>
>>19176651
Career/internship reading?
Male
White square
Scrying

Thanks!
>>
>>19176849
>Can I have a general career / education reading ?
Career: 7 of Wands, 9 of Swords & 4 of Swords
Education: 7 of Cups, 6 of Swords & Prince of Cups

You seem to be dealing with a lot with yor career, having too much effort and receiving little in return, perhaps even facing some opposition that is taking away your sleep and putting you into some anxiety state. Take a step back dear, do not let these worries to consume you, it might be a bad situation you're facing now but you need some time out, away from this chaos to help you get your thoughts in order.

On the education part, must be suffering the consequences of this mental stress you're going through and you might use it as an escape to not deal with your issues. It's ok to focus on studies, but you must be with a clear mind, breaking away from anxiety or any sort of compensation, you might show calm but inside still chaotic. The adive of resting still applies, you have a lot of potential but don't let the difficulties and anxiety takes the best of you, aye? Be well :)
>>
>>19176651
I hope I can get one

Am I gonna stay in this job for a long time?
Female
Orange rectangle
Tarot
>>
>>19176651
How are you doing, moça?
>>
>>19176783
Thank you very muuch !!
I'll try my best :>
>>
>>19176909
>Should I keep trying to flirt with one of my exes or should I look somewhere else?

Queen of Swords, Tower & 6 of Swords
There might not be a good idea to keep flirting with her to be honest, at least not for now. There's still some hurt lingering from the past and she might be acting defensive. And the best thing for now is to clear up anything bad that has happened to you both and have another chance to start new relationship. The emotions are not balanced here yet for any sort of romantic pursuit. Best wishes for both.
>>
>>19176651
female
Black tear
Lenormand
Will he come back for me any time soon
>>
>>19176651
Kate
F
Pink diamond
Future with G scry please
>>
>>19176917
>my future wife cultural background,where her family is come from
That's an interesting query, I'm getting some celtic vibes, like I almost hear the bagpipes, but I see a small island, green fields and a long and short wall made of rocks...

>>19176918
Could you give me a bit more detail? That's too vague for a scrying dear.

>>19176921
>Am I gonna stay in this job for a long time?

Death, 3 of Disks, Ace of Cups
Hmmm doesn't seem like it, some big changes are coming your way, but the bright side of it is that your hard work will grant you a good reward and you can start new with something you are really passionate about. Sometimes one door closes and a better window opens. But don't quit just right away, keep doing your share, keep giving your best and don't lose the opportunity when it comes. Wish you all the best!

>>19176925
Howdy ^^
I'm doing well moç@ :3
And yourself??

>>19176928
Aye let me know how it goes, I'll be sending you some good vibes
>>
>>19176959
>celtic vibes
if I told you that i already knew it,but by other readings?
>>
>>19176651
Male
Green spiral
Lenormand
Love reading for rest of June and July
>>
>>19176651
How I'm going to spend my brithday?
F
Pink triangle
You choose
>>
>>19176949
>Will he come back for me any time soon

Fish, Garden & House
He will, but he seems to be busy with work, trying to grow his social circle for some business activity which has been his main focus to increase his income at home.

>>19176958
>Future with G
Not getting much sorry, just saw a little child sitting on a pinwheel and spinning around, no idea what to make of it, my apologies...

>>19176962
Oh nice I didn't know that, I would have said Scotland but I was given an image of a small island, still have the same feel.
>>
>>19176959
White square here

I'm kind of lost on what's going to happen for me in the next 6 months, I don't know whether to focus on getting an internship as a stepping stone into the workforce, just let everything flow naturally, or grab every opportunity that I come across. Ive been having this competitive urge and rushing to be the best that I can't shake off, if you understand? Anyway I hope this helps
>>
>>19176651
I'm male, she's female, it's complicated, please help. Golden star. Reader's choice.
>>
File: Mouse.jpg (155KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
Mouse.jpg
155KB, 700x714px
>>19176651

>Should i take the test today?
>Male
>Blue Star
>Readers choice

Howdy Alari, long time no see :)
>>
>>19176651
i hope u get to me...!
lenormand
female
Blue circles
what do u see happening this week between my crush and me??
>>
>>19176987
Your chances with internship is going to take a long time to happen and it can be a painful task by yourself, somehow you'd need a good sponsor, somone that can support you on that.

In terms of career, things looks more positive tho, you'll find more opportunities to grasp and you have to "fight" for it, there will be pressure in keeping steady on those, but as much as all these opportunities seems good, it'll be demanding and the future with them is unclear.
>>19176968
>>19176973
>>19176989
>>19176999
>>19177000
Guys I'm taking a break for lunch now, but I'll be back shortly to finish these readings aye? Don't worry I'll be back
>>
>>19177004
It's okay. We will wait!
>>
>>19177004
Will you continue on or will you just finish those?
>>
File: 1487963040624.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487963040624.gif
1MB, 540x540px
Doing some readings for practice, keep in mind its just that, practice. If interested all i need is

>Genders

Also be aware i will be doing the readings along the day, so its likely to take a good chunk of time between readings.

Good luck to you all.
>>
>>19177021
female
will he reach out to me soon?
>>
>>19177022

>Two of Cups Reversed, Ten of Wands Reversed

Unlikely, he might delay it because he does not wants to complicate his life anymore at the moment, two of cups reversed may also indicate a lack of interest in the whole deal, if this is a romantic query, he see it as burdensome to get to you.
>>
>>19177021
female
Love reading for the next few weeks
>>
>>19177021

>Male

Romantically speaking, what will happen between me and Y (female)?
>>
>>19177021
Male
Will I be able to date her without dangerous consequences happening?
>>
File: 1495776193530.jpg (361KB, 1280x1812px) Image search: [Google]
1495776193530.jpg
361KB, 1280x1812px
>>19177021
Male
how my children will see me?
>>
>>19177021
Female
What will happen by me and M by the end of June
>>
>>19177038

>Lovers Reversed, King of Pentacles Reversed, Eight of Pentacles, Six of Pentacles

Not a good time for love for the time being but you will get there. I find interesting all this pentacles for a love query, might indicate this is a worldly issue as if not an emotional one. If you are considering a person in particular he will likely be busy (King of Pentacles Reversed) and the need for constant work from your part in order to progress things further and balance out at the end of this couple of weeks/month.

If no one in mind, the advice is to keep working on you, sell yourself more often (metaphorically speaking) and look for the highest bidder, there will be some good candidates.

Good luck.
>>
>>19177021
Male
How will the essay im taking tomorrow go?
>>
>>19177021
will the man i like ask me out by the end of summer
>>
>>19176968
>Love reading for rest of June and July
You're having problems in starting something with someone, or getting closer to them, perhaps due to money problems.

On the other hand you possess some good charisma, success will come by the end of the month, a communication with someone promises a sexual encounter.

>>19176973
>How I'm going to spend my brithday?

Nobody picks the runes so I picked them :3

Fehu, Algiz & Ansuz
Very well I would say, you'll get some cool gifts, blessings from people around, and even from the spiritual, I see a bond getting stronger, nice talks, people getting closer and giving you support. Your guardians are also around you. Happy Birthday!

Can I have some cake? :3

>>19176989
>it's complicated, please help

Ok anon, I'll see what I can do although this is too vague

Kenaz, Uruz, Eihwaz & Berkano
It's complicated but doesn't look bad from the runes. You need to think clearly, what is there in the situation not been seen yet? Is there any other alternative rout you can think of? Well you can push things forward and it won't be negative, in fact makes you two stronger, but not into the brute force sense, more like being strong and protective you know? And the result of it couldn't be more positive, a chance of rebirth. It's hard to interpretate this without much info, but I must ask... is there a child involved? No need to answer but if there is, everything will be alright. Sending love vibes on both your ways anon <3
>>
>>19177082
>>19176651
Since the other reader as so many unanswered querys would you do mine please?
How will the essay im taking tomorrow go?
Male
Yellow Triangle
Method is up to you!
>>
>>19177021#

Female

How is my health? I have been having stomach/intestinal troubles for a few years and I am awaiting a specialist for tests. What is the outcome and is it anything serious?

Thank You
>>
>>19177021
Male
general life and love reading please.
>>
>>19176999
>Should i take the test today?

Ohai there, long time no see indeed. How are you? You never replied to my messages??
Runes is my choice of the day ^^

Wunjo m, Inguz & Uruz
You don't seem to be ready, so if you can delay it for a while without being harmed, do it, then use this time to get yourself more prepared and beat the test later, specially physically.

>>19177000
>what do u see happening this week between my crush and me??

Cross, Stars, Owls
I see some hurting, are you two moving away, or going to travel? I feek there's a parting but you two will still be able o keep in touch, but the talk seems to be full of worries

>>19177019
sure I can squeeze yours in if you haven't queried yet
>>
Can someone tell me how to reply to a particular post please? Sorry, I'm new to the site.
>>
>>
>>19177092
Thanks for a reading!
>Can I have some cake? :3
Sure, I'll give you the best piece of fruit cake.
>>
>>19177105
Thak you kind reader!
Male
Blue diamond
Tarot
Will she be interested in me in the near future?
>>
>>19177046

Strength, Seven of Swords Reversed, Magician Reversed

Be careful if some lies were said because they might be about to explode on your face, it might be the other way around (she being the liar).

Manipulation and trickery, things have been done in an erroneous manner and about to fix themselves either for good or bad but it will solidify in one state and force you to carry some weight... the good thing is i think you are up to the task.

Good luck
>>
>>19176651
I have been without anything in concrete to pursue for a while now, how is my future love life looking like?
Male
Red square
Tarot
Thank you
>>
>>19177092
>is there a child involved?
If we can make it work, there will be, but there's no child yet. Thanks. If you wanted to do one for my career, I can scry for you, anything you want.
>>
>>19177106
Just click on their post number, or put ">>" then type out their post number. Try it on my post
>>
>>19177105
Hey Alari, nice to see you reading again!
>>
>>19177105

May I have a reading too?

>What can I expect from her? She is my love interest but I don't understand her attitudes with me, sometimes she's very sweet, sometimes we don't talk at all.
>Male
>Black triangle
>Your best choice for this query :)
>>
>>19177105

>How are you?

Doing good, a bit stressed for the test lol and some mild headache... I can delay it but it might piss some people off and i honestly want to get it off my head asap... but its an important one so i might indeed delay it

>specially physically

Yeah, i knew i should have take it yesterday when i felt great... ugh

Thanks for the read <3

>You never replied to my messages??

Ohh sorry about that, i haven't check my skype or discord in a long time... i am guessing it was on Skype?

And how have you been btw?
>>
Alright these are the last ones, grandma Alari is feeling tired already >.<

>>19177100
Uhh anon, I don't like to step in into another reader's reading, they are taking their time and I'm sure they'll get you, if not I'll have the pleasure to read for you aye?

>>19177113
Yay thank you I love cake :3
Anyway dear enjoy your birthday, be grateful for your blessings and wish you a lovely year <3

>>19177114
>Will she be interested in me in the near future?

Prince of Wands, The Tower, The Chariot
Just by looking at the cards I see so much action, movement will, passion, strenght but all of this is on the surface...

Theres a wild strong impuls that can be quite destructive anon, ho boy, if this is passion is the kind of blowing everything around, and as much as this sounds thrilling and exciting and life changing you must take control of your life you know, this could easily take your life out of the track...

>>19177106
Click on the long numbers on the top right of the post
>>
>>19177147
Sure, you are right. im just really stressed out about it but im gonnna wait my turn, thanks
>>
>>19177121

Thanks. It's not the first time that the cards predict lies, I will be aware of them.
>>
>>19177147
>Prince of Wands, The Tower, The Chariot
I see, thank you very much. I think I might have set something in motion between me and her. So I guess I have to take this as a 'yes', right? Also, can I ask one more thing?
>>
>>19176651
Male
I will be J's(female) boyfriend?
purple star
reader's choice method
>>
>>19177049

>Ace of Swords, Nine of Wands

Ace of Swords is a straight up [yes]. But for the look of query and the presence of Nine of Wands it will require you to keep your guard up, you seem to acknowledge the danger which is a good step for preventing the downfall.

All in all yes, you are able but the danger is indeed there.

PS: Nine of wands might also indicate that things might be different from our previous experience or expectations, but since it came up straight i am more inclined to say the danger is indeed real and that you have been hurt before by it, which gives you some upper hand this time.

I would question another reader about this, not sure on my interpretation, sorry.

Good luck and may love win.
>>
>>19177181
Thank you! I'll ask about this to the other reader on this thread so I can have a complete view about the answer
>>
>>19177128

Great, thank you.
>>
>>19177124
Ah alright, but still the spread was quite positive anon, just be clear, keep being strong and work together and soon enough you two will see the results of working together as a couple.

I am sorry but I'll decline a second reading right now because I'm starting to feel a headache and I must stop, but I'll be wishing you all the best.

>>19177129
Ohai Mr. E, how are you today?
Thank you, nice to see you around as well ^^

>>19177144
Aye you should take better care of your physique mister, recover well so you can do it better ^^

It was on Skype, I keep changing my Discord lol, do you still use it?

I'm good, having ups and downs but life is going back on track, thanks for asking ^^

>>19177153
It's understandable anon, but try to relax, listen to some calming music, always helps me when I'm studying and getting prepare for exams.

>>19177162
It is a yes but be careful because things can go out of proportion, specially with the Tower which has a ver destructive nature. But again you must apologize me, I can no longer read, my head is hurting a bit and I'll take some rest. If another reader doesn't get you, hit me up next time I'm reading aye?

>>19177123
>>19177140
>>19177163
>>19177166
>>19177170
I'm sorry lovelies, I'm starting to have some headaches and will take a rest, thank you all for querying me and I hope another reader comes soon to help you all.

I'll come back tomorrow. Bless you <3
>>
>>19177190
They're ya go man, worked like a charm. Hope you enjoy your time here <3
>>
>>19177193
I'm good, a little sore but otherwise good. Might be doing readings later today
>>
>>19177193
>It is a yes but be careful because things can go out of proportion, specially with the Tower which has a ver destructive nature. But again you must apologize me, I can no longer read, my head is hurting a bit and I'll take some rest. If another reader doesn't get you, hit me up next time I'm reading aye?
No problem, thank you for your time!
>>
>>19177021

Hi,

Female

Could I have a health reading please? I've been having stomach/intestinal trouble for years now. I'm awaiting an appointment with a specialist. What is the outcome and is it anything serious?

Thank you
>>
>>19177193

Don't worry, thanks anyway. The best vibes to you.
>>
>>19177105
2Nd one here. We'be been away for a while. How does this change the meaning? Thanks.
>>
>>19176825
>but have you ever simply go for a walk and start noticing how people look at you with anger and hate just because you are you without even saying a word?
I know what look you're talking about, but you sound incredibly self-absorbed accrediting all of that to "because I'm ugly." People have other shit preoccupying them that has nothing to do with you, and most often they probably aren't even thinking about you hard enough to make any judgments.
I have a strong facial expression, and it's not because I'm displeased with every random person I look at.
>>
Any reader still active besides the practicing anon?
>>
>>19177055

Nice dubs and pic

>Eight of Wands Reversed, Fool, Six of Swords, Emperor

A lot of travel in your work aye? They will love you, no question about it, but your job may take you away from them which will perhaps keep you from being a familiar face, not as if you are not going to be familiar to them, Emperor is the fathers card after all but simply not the type of person that spends the everyday with them.

But you ask how they will see you and i think both Major cards depict this answer very well, playful father figure that keeps everything on check in order for them to move forward which sometimes makes him be physically or mentally distant.

Good luck dad and a late happy fathers day (if you already have children)
>>
Are there any establish methods for using dice for divination?
>>
>>19177271
I used this method once
http://spiritusarcanum.tumblr.com/post/29278618720/astragalomancy-divination-with-dice
A friend of mine uses the dice to determine the number of cards he'll draw.
>>
>>19177276
Thanks anon.
>>
>>19177193

> do you still use it?

I didnt really use it that much before lol, last time i got in it was kinda dead so i didnt bother checking anymore afterwards.

Glad you are good friend, hope everything goes well for you :)
>>
>>19177264
thank you
>>
>>19177271
There was a Diviner in the thread once that used a method involving a circle. They'd roll a set number of die (determined by the querant) and depending on what number showed up and how many remained within the circle they got their answer.
I kinda liked the idea, sounded like a lot of fun. But then again I'm a dice whore
>>
Can someone give me a reading???
Will It take long till I find a gf?How, when?
>>
trading. When will I live a happy life
>>
File: animalkill.jpg (98KB, 610x527px) Image search: [Google]
animalkill.jpg
98KB, 610x527px
>>19177060 >>19177082 >>19177087 >>19177101 >>19177103 >>19177203

Will take a couple of hours off and try to clear my head lads but if i feel better i will probably answer you all later on.
>>
>>19177386
The lovers reversed, knight of cups, Two of swords

Wew lad, when you get your love shit in check. If youre in a relationship, it needs fixin. If youre not, you need a bf or gf to help ehnance your life. They will help make you feel purpose. Its kinda shit anchoring but they'll really make you happy

Will my love and I be together?
>>
File: RAJ RAJPUT_City_YkVnQWJYcw.jpg (439KB, 1919x1280px) Image search: [Google]
RAJ RAJPUT_City_YkVnQWJYcw.jpg
439KB, 1919x1280px
Will It take long till I find a gf? How, when?
>>
>>19177401
Four of cups, the tower, temperance

Oy veyy, nah brah. It looks like there is some distances but something might happen that will totally like disinterest you from her, or some shit happens that will have a higher priority senpai.Need to be patient.
>>
File: liluglyvert.jpg (187KB, 622x734px) Image search: [Google]
liluglyvert.jpg
187KB, 622x734px
>>
>>19177752
Would smash only after a hepatitis shot,
>>
>>19177752
Four chicken wings, The Melon, Baby w/o daddy reversed

Oy senpai, you lit. You may not have a good support, but the state will give you all you need, and you can holla that dolla senpai. New Louboutin on the bling, bot the house, nigga hood all good, senpai. Otherwise, don´t cry over that daddy, the streets are lit and filled. Give yourself a good blaze and holla.
>>
Trading. I scry, tarot, books.

I'd like to know the reason for failure of PH and how to fix it, as well as what merits it did actually have.
>>
File: 1496302609512.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496302609512.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>19177798

I'll trade you

I'd like to know how long before I get my next gf? Do I know her already or am yet to meet her? What does she look and act like?

I'll start on yours
>>
>>19177798
>>19177840

Forgot to mention that I'd prefer a scry. Also give me your sex and the sex of PH pls
>>
Trading. Should I find a different bf or should I wait?
>>
>>19177798
Merits: The Hanged Man, 6 of Wands rev, Page of Wands
Flaws: Page of Swords, The Chariot, Page of Pentacles
Correction: The Emperor, 10 of Pentacles, Death

This is an interesting work right here. I don't have time to do my full mechanism and structure analysis spread right now, but I get a pretty clear picture from this.

If your aim was to cause the downfall of another for the benefit of something, it works well. Either that, or there is a sacrifice here that is positioned well. However, your idea was too nascent and lacking in structure. The structure is completely off here, actually, leaving too much to chance and too much is not thought through properly. There is some indication of mechanism not being structured properly, one two skip a few, ???, profit. That's where this went wrong.

In order to fix this, you need to take total and complete control, dismantle everything, and rebuild it. The cards suggest subtly that your power source was good, albeit a bit overkill, but it just went nowhere from there, sort of like trying to fill a bucket dumping water into the ocean and hoping the splashes fill the bucket. It just goes nowhere useful. It's like a chaote or a candlefag or jarfag through this together. Your power source is good, but everything else about the actual function of this work sucks, and it comes off extremely amateurish. I don't mean to be a dick, just being honest.

Same query with work FS
>>
File: divination_class.jpg (104KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
divination_class.jpg
104KB, 894x894px
I trade a reading.

Let me know what you need from me.
>>
>>19177891
Will I be financially successful?
>>
>>19177891
I would like to trade a reading but I have to eat first...
>>
>>19177850
If you are still here let me know, I will trade for this
>>19177891

I can do tarot for this question.

My question is the following:

There is a place where I would like to work at, however I am not sure if I will fit there:

>Its field is tangent with mine, they require people from my field, but barely.

>There is a girl who I used to like who works there and I am not sure if problems could arise from that
>>
>>19177853
I'm starting yours.
>>
>>19177905
I´m here. >>19177850
>>
>>19177060

>King of Wands, Ace of Swords, Ace of Pentacles Reversed, Nine of Wands.

Nothing bad or good, you will remain finding him attractive, but something he will say might give a stepback in the relationship, creating a stalemate between moving forward or not. It might involve a big decision that you will be wary to make.

Hope this helps and good luck.
>>
>>19177082

>Hanged Man, Knight of Cups Reversed, Seven of Wands.

Not well i am afraid, you might get afraid while at it creating undeserved results. I will advice to take it easy, i think you got it if you manage to get your emotions and doubts at check.

Drink some tea before or look for a way to relax your mind, i do have a feeling you have what it takes to do well. Good luck anon!
>>
>>19177913
Ok I am >>19177905

I will start yours:

I see you struggling with this relationship,
there probably is something related to money that is very shaky, and thus that and a decreasing passion is what makes you considerate the situation you have with your current boyfriend...despite that you still show him love.

This guy on the other hand seems helpless and trapped in this whole relationship, probably because of the same money issues, and thus there is no real focus whatsoever in the relationship itself, I see struggle and both of you feeling overwhelmed by the situation...

The cards recommend you to find a new love.
>>
>>19177905
I´m the >>19177850 anon
Regards to work I got:
Ten of Wands, Knight of swords, six of swords, five of cups, nine of cups

Well it´s up to you. The colleagues are not going to be your cup of tea and you may feel be ut of place, the amount of learning additional skills while performing can be overhelmig by times ad you need to be mentally present to nail this all the time, however, it really pays off. I wouldn´t do it as I pulled king of swords and queen of swords for supervisors/bosses, which are opinionated people.
>>
>>19177021
Tried contacting a guide/saint through a sigil
how was it? did I made a bad impression
>>
>>19177948
Gender F
>>
>>19177853
>>19177906
>>19177798
Six of Swords reversed, Three of Swords, and Eight of Cups were the first cards I pulled for failure. Then I pulled High Priestess reversed. Something began to tell me that you had already left FS behind in sense by the time of failure. Like, there was some epistemological gain that was to be had from completing the work, or some other kind of value yielding knowledge, but you had somehow already gained it from another source, or incidentally somehow, and therefore your esteem of FS decreased, You weren't able to tap into what you had begun the project with, almost completing for the sake of completion, or wondering about any extra yields, but the spirit of work was long lost. I do think the Six of Swords reversed indicates it was good to try anyways, because you mentally needed that completion, but its failure wasn't a big loss.

The Moon, Nine of Cups, and Knight of Wands for merits. Actually I think this is pretty straightforward considering the last pull. It seems that simply by initiating the project and having it in your queue so to speak, was something that enabled gains which eventually didn't require its completion for the value you wanted out of it. The value of studying for the work was the fact that it became topical for that time.

The Emperor reversed, Three of Wands, Two of Wands reversed amongst the cards for correction. Implies to me that if you don't want this to repeat with other works, then what you should expect to yield should primarily concern the work, instead of multitasking and swapping spit. I got a feeling that the works could be made smaller, shorter. Those are the kinds of runs more appropriate, because the larger runs that get distracted tend to go off the rails.
>>
>>19177840
>>19177843
I can still do yours, if you're around. PH is an object. I'm male. Just tell me if you want to.
>>
>>19177905
Thank you for >>19177941
but he is in a relationship on another continent and we met a month before he left but we are still in contact. So it may be that he is struggling with his relationship that he has, and yet should we just survive until he gains citizenship and we can marry or really just end it?
>>
>>19177965
>I can still do yours, if you're around. PH is an object. I'm male. Just tell me if you want to.

Sure, I'm still here

I'll get started on yours
>>
>>19177087

>Magician Reversed, Knight of Cups

Ayy what a funny pair of cards for this question. I think that he will want to but do a poor job at ti

>Page of Pentacles Reversed, Page of Swords reversed

Yeah... the issue lays on both of you. I dont know whats going on but you two seem to
be behaving in a very childish manner. Help him out, analyze whats going on, he does seems interested but unable to communicate it properly.

Good luck femanon
>>
>>19177971
Okay, so will I.
>>
>>19177946
Just curious nothing about this girl B? She's supposedly still working there.

And yes I am >>19177905
>>19177941
>>
>>19177994
What do you mean?
>>
File: Botticelli-Birth-of-Venus.jpg (176KB, 1024x643px) Image search: [Google]
Botticelli-Birth-of-Venus.jpg
176KB, 1024x643px
>>19177798
>>19177840
>>19177843
>>19177965
>>19177971
>>19177991

>Ace of Pentacles, The Hanged Man, Two of Pentacles, The World, Knight of Swords, Seven of Pentacles, Judgement

Lots of Major Arcana cards in your spread...Seems like a time lapse is going on around you, your best bet is to wait it out. You fear having to choose between PH and something else, you will have to make a choice. I see you traveling quite a bit in order to get PH to work out. You're going to get a nice raise out of it, so just keep pushing through. In the end, you will succeed from learning of your past mistakes and will enjoy a new, better life out of it. Good luck
>>
>>19177954
The work was actually for purely pragmatic results, and I'm quite heavily invested in it, do the whole bit about having bailed already. I suspect the one I did for you was off, since you subsequently said it's an object, and I treated it like a work.
>>
>>19177840
>>19177843
>>19177991
I see a guy sitting in a park, waiting for someone. Actually, this seems to be a metaphor for the fellow looking for anyone to show up. No one does, and he soon loses hope, but still sits there, I suppose processing defeat. Someone does eventually show up and introduce herself, to his relief, though the image as she does gets kind of hazy, and it might as well count for a timeframe completely outside of what you would want.

The underlying feeling was that you shouldn't be sitting on anything. You're going to have to go out there, and fail a few times possibly. The girl I saw I believe was a stranger to you, but I saw a scene of you getting up from the dark and approaching the girl, instead of waiting for her to get to you, and instead of the image of you to meeting being hazy, it felt much more vivid and actual. The girl seem to represent the person who would eventually come along, odds being so, except you can speed up the process quite a bit and find the same happiness, or even more. The former scene of you waiting seemed to go on for months. This latter scene was less than a month.

I didn't see anything as far as looks specially, except you two had a good rapport. The person seemed more a stand-in for an idea. I will say, just to say it, that the woman in the scenes was thin and had a brown ponytail. A really smily, charming-looking mestizo chick.
>>
File: mokou.png (70KB, 254x205px) Image search: [Google]
mokou.png
70KB, 254x205px
I was wondering if a tarot reader here could clarify I reading I did for myself regarding someone I am somewhat friendly with. I don't know this person very well yet and wanted to see if the friendship had space to grow etc.

Past: 7 of swords
Present: King of wands
Future: The sun
Advice: 7 of pentacles

The person is female and a Cancer. I did another reading regarding her and pulled another card that had a sort of 'watch who you trust' vibe to it which i found interesting due to the fact my childhood friend was a Cancer and could be manipulative and sly.
Thanks.
>>
>>19177101

Have i read this question for you before? Hmm

>Queen of Pentacles Reversed, Temperance Reversed, Nine of Wands Reversed, King of Cups

Whatever issues you are having are correlated to your behavior. Have you been eating properly i wonder? Queen of Pentacles Reversed next to Temperance Reversed does indicate otherwise, a lack of care. On the top of that Nine of Wands suggest that you may also be predispose to experience the symptoms and wary of the treatment, this might be related to you struggling for years; the results may have not have been as expected before, does not means they will not yield them now. Finally we reach King of Cups, the doctor is going to do its work and it will behoove you to listen to him, he will know whats going on.

>Ace of Cups, Page of Cups Reversed

Yeah the treatment will do its part, you might grow tired of it after a while but again i am confident you can heal.

I hope you get a great recovery femanon, good luck <3
>>
>>19177967
Let me check

They tell me that in the best case scenario, this would become a love obsession on your side and in his like a way to get a better job and more resources, but I do not see real love, whether you want to take that route or not is up to you... but I do not see real love on his side, and I do not really see how this would benefit you... hence why the cards advised you to look elsewhere.
>>
>>19178016
It was an object, but the reading translated well.
>>
>>19177994
I mean that there is a girl I used to like, and I know for a fact that she is working there, so I am unsure of whether this would affect me or not...
>>
>>19178036
If you would took the job, this came up:
Six of wands, page of wands, wheel of fortune, empress, eight of wands, five of pentacles

So It seems that you would somehow manage to be successful by luck and circumstances, it looks like you wouldn´t meet often because of a different endeavor. However she will not remember you at first but after a talk, she will remember and start rumors, which would have a negative impact on your job. However, there is a chance to reconcile this as after that I pulled out,
strength, seven of wands, devil, hermit, knight of pentacles, five of cups, lovers,

but it will be a little hell with complications. There definitely needs to be a confrontation, and the real question is, either you end up getting closer, or the real reason there is beef between you is, that she secretly liked you in the past, and that´s why some sort of a fight broke between you back then. My pendulum says that she really did.
>>
>>19178034

Hi, thank you very much for that. No, this is the first time I have been on this site.
>>
>>19177021

Female.

Could I have a love reading please?
>>
>>19176959
Yess, I'll keep you updated !! thanks again :D
>>
>>19177197
Nice, looking forward to see you reading again.

>>19177201
Thank you too just be careful ok?

>>19177206
Good vibes to you as well anon

>>19177222
Not much but shows that the distance is still a big thing between you two but not isolating each other.
>>
>>19178082
Aye thank you. All the best for you.
>>
>>19177938
Thats good to hear, thank you
>>
Can somebody give me a quick read, please on if I ever going to have kids?
>>
Will It take long till I find a gf? How, when?
>>
>>19178036
Thank you for the reading, btw. Well, it´s time to accept that I´m not going to have a prince that would save me. But I´m not sad
>>
>>19177021
Male

How do I clear out the mental pain
>>
>>19177798
stil here?
>>
>>19178264
If he's not, I'm down to trade with you. I just ruinited with a dubious friend, who could either be my best friend or a secret traitor. I'd like a reading on what I'll get out of it, thanks.
>>
>>19176651
Fem, black triangle, tarot
Can you please look at my love stuff. Will "he" answer to my feelings, do I have a chance etc. Thanks!
>>
>>19178275
king pentacles, the fool, the star, eight swords

interesting. It seems as if they are willing to put the past behind the both of you, if you let them. they want to start a new with you. if you are feeling stuck on something they can help you get out by showing you perspectives you have never considered or seen before. these are all things, mind you, that are there already, but for some reason you cant view them on your own. i think he allows you open mindedness which leads to new opportunities and growth.

i am female really into a guy, wondering what will happen between us by Sunday if anything
>>
>>19177021
male
does K still want me
>>
>>19177103

>Life

Aha! What an intriguing topic indeed. I do wonder however, could it be explained in a single reading...? What a simple life would that be; wouldn't you agree friend? Specially considering that ''we'' even made terms segregating the different aspects of life itself, such a love life, work life, social life and so on... Wouldn't even know where to start! Sorry i guess, you will have to live and see :^)

Jokes aside general readings are hard to do and of dubious accuracy, specially two; so i will focus on your love life a couple of weeks from now.

>Four of Cups, Six of Swords, Three of Cups Reversed, Ten of Pentacles

Not bad, seems to me that you have somewhat distanced from romantic pursues as we talk, maybe moving on from a previous broken heart? Or simply bored of what you have experienced some far in this department... same shape different size eh? Well, it all points out to your social group (or the lack off)

>Four of Wands, Five of Wands

You will get invitations and opportunities. It is my advice for you to seize them. Ten of Pentacles may indicate establishing a serious relationship but only if you are willing to force yourself out and seek it, which apparently makes you uncomfortable and seems alien for you to deal with such experiences, so make accommodations to it, dress well every time you go out and imagine you are a ''player'', confidence is key in this things and people is actually likely to like you anon.

Good luck
>>
>>19177021
female
do i find love this summe4
>>
>>19177021
Does he love me (f)
>>
>>19178292
He says,

"Tell her to get over his indifference if she wants to see something happen with him. His indifference doesn't stem from lack of interest, but rather lack of initiative, which are completely different things. A playful jab would do wonders if done artfully. Did you know that men focus most on what they can see with their eyes? Not as much on what they can infer with their minds. Nothing is real until it's in front of you, or at least that's how it will go between you two."

I haven't done it this way in a long time. If it doesn't make sense, let me know and I'll grab my cards.
>>
>>19177948

Ara ara... I dont normally do occult readings, but i kept you waiting so i guess i will buckle up for a cutie witch.

>How was the Sigil?

Three of Swords, King of Cups

>Impression?

Sun, Five of Cups Reversed

>Effects

Wheel of Fortune Reversed, Queen of Swords Reversed

>Reflection

>King of Swords Reversed, Three of Pentacles

Was it pain what motivated you? very mixed signals on this cards and again i do not normally deal with this so apologize if my interpretation is wrong.

Was the sigil craved? If so it was a good job it definitely got his attention, about the impression well, you do seemed like someone in pain willing to seek light and truth but this is where i get mixed feelings, perhaps your goal was different?.

It will not yield desired results and this is likely to be very frustrating for you... I suggest to keep said feelings at bay. Acknowledge what went wrong and perhaps seek guidance in a more mundane sense of the word, either the cause did not seemed to be rightful to him or you lacked the proper mindset, this might change later on.

PS: I could very likely be speaking nonsense eh, but this is my take.
>>
Anybody want to trade? Basically, i just want to know if i should give up life at the shaolin temple for a pro wrestling career.
>>
>>19178485
i have to see you in person. are you just some kind of hyper ripped monk?

Stay at the Temple:
>devil, queen of wands, king of swords

Pro wrestling career:
>nine of swords, ace of swords, three of pentacles

If you stay at the temple, things will be decently fine. You'll end up being okay with it, but you'll always wonder what things would have been like had you pursued to career as a wrestler.
So if you continue with wrestling, you'll be pretty upset about having left the temple for quite some time, but the career bring a lot of new beginnings and a mostly enjoyable career, though you may never reach the level of fame you may dream of now.
These cards don't give a right or wrong, so you should make your choice based on the info above.

I want a love reading with my SO. Will things improve from here between us? Does he love me back?
>>
>>19178529
Thank you for the reading!

Here is yours:
Ten of Wands
Three of swords
Page of Wands

It looks like you and your significant other have been having some difficulties. Maybe around overburdening putting too much responsibility on one partner over the other Etc. This is led to a kind of painful situation in the present where perhaps one of you has a Wandering eye for an extramarital affair, you're considering are currently engaged in a separation, or similar circumstances.

Sounds pretty bleak however the page of Wands promises Good Fortune. It may be time to start over with your significant over and go back to when you were first dating and first met. It could also mean that you're about to enter a new phase in your relationship with your so. Long as you go forward positively spontaneously, but without being impulsive, things will turn out very well.
>>
>>19178692
ty!
>>
Trading
I want to see if this guy is worth my time?
>>
>>19178709

Are you worth his? ;^)
>>
Is anyone doing any (love/relationship) readings right now?
>>
File: 1497920756685.jpg (712KB, 2000x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1497920756685.jpg
712KB, 2000x1249px
>>19178692
What do the angels want me to do? I am not for sure how to interpret the information I'm given. Please, I really need a reading over this. 24, taurus, male.
>>
File: Unknown-3.jpg (5KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-3.jpg
5KB, 285x177px
Anyone willing to trade?
Doing oracle.
>>
>>19178757
Hey man I'll trade with you.

Basically I just want to know if I'm on my best path, spiritually speaking.

What is your query friend
>>
>>19178709
Bumping this
I can scry
>>
>>19178839
Still here? I'll trade. I do tarot
>>
>>19178849
Alright!
I'll change my query do I already know my future BF?

What is yours?
>>
>>19178747
I'll trade if someone will do mine.
>>
>>19178851
Okay. I want to know if I overcome this shit I'm going through and fix my financial situation, especially if my SO will help take a chunk out of it for me and if my life will startt to straighten up by the end of the year. Starting yours.
>>
>>19178860
Got ya
>>
>>19178860
I see a mermaid man he has a giant Cup in his hands. Sitting on the throne that looks dilapidated. He looks tired and worn out. His throne breaks and a young mermaid goes to help him.

Financial situation still looks like shit and will for a good while but it does look like your girlfriend will help you just not as much as you think though
>>
>>19178851
>do I already know my future BF?
Nine of Wands
Ace of Pentacles
Queen of Pentacles

You don't know him yet, and you won't meet him soon. It may be many months to a year before you meet him, but he will appear during a transitional phase of your life. Perhaps that transition could represent the end of this year and the beginning of the next, but keep an eye out for somewhat significant change--this is when he should appear.
In the meantime, you should focus on your inner and outer growth to prepare for him. Maturity and stability are key proponents of his desired personality in a mate, and these things may, if you struggle with them, may end up preventing you from catching his eye. He definitely has his eye out for a motherly type; a graceful woman that, even if she may not be a bombshell, everyone is just immediately drawn to her warmth and sensibility.
>>
>>19178881
Hello, can you give me a reading about my future gf please? Will It take a lot of time until I find her? How will she be emotionally?
>>
File: xvTV4uJ_d.jpg (135KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
xvTV4uJ_d.jpg
135KB, 640x640px
Air query, please help...
Wondering why he is ignoring me? Should I just give up? Is he a lost cause? Am I wasting my time?
>>
>>19179003
Jeez. I think you answered your own question.
>>
>>19177021
Male
Love reading for the next three months please
>>
>>19179016
Person kinda just went AWOL
>>
Trading.

Will I end up getting into my desired university, S?
>>
File: BA Baracus.jpg (15KB, 306x231px) Image search: [Google]
BA Baracus.jpg
15KB, 306x231px
>>19178280
i'd like a look at your love stuff
>>
>>19179290
ANYBODY
>>
>>19178763
Are you being teached in spirituallity from a young age? You are doing fantastic, but I have the feeling you have have questions about a friend (or someone who in time Will become a friend) who his behaver is sometimes off to the things you have learned. If he is right he Will have his reasons but Will need Some help to come to a closure of his problems, you can be the difference in this. Some feedback would be Nice, sorry for the late reply.

Can you do a general for the coming month?
Else what is the best course from action from where I now am? Anything to watch out for?
>>
>>19179003
Almost everybody isn't completely lost, did you do everything you could? Why is he ignoring you in the first place?
>>
>>19179290
>>19179350
ajksdhflasdhjkfdahsjfadsf
>>
>>19179290

Still there?
>>
>>19179416
I'll trade. Still here?
>>
Trading
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 360x270px
Anyone here? I'm feeling pretty hopeful about escaping my life and I need a general reading.
>>
>>19179429
I'm here now. Still up?
>>
>>19179521
Yeah.
I just want to know what the guy I love thinks about the picture I texted him at 840pm?
starting yours
>>
>>19179526
Okay.
>>
>>19179530
>>19179416
>>19179350
>>19179290
five of pentacles, empress, king of cups

There really isn't any bad news here, even though we have five of pents as the first card. All it really is saying is that it's going to take awhile longer to hear back and it's going to drive you bonkers, but you do get in.
Congrats, anon. You going to 'S'tanford?
>>
>>19179526
>>19179530
The Sun
The Hanged Man
Three of Pentacles reversed
Chariot

I'm actually getting conquest vibes from this, by the Chariot. I mean, not exactly that he's a fuckboy or anything, but he thinks he did a 'good job' by accomplishing this. Three of Pentacles reversed is an odd card to get, expecting an impassioned response. In fact, that card seems to imply to me that he got over the hump by this.

Then I pulled Queen of Swords and Five of Cups reversed. There's something hesitant about him in this, something about patience, given the Queen and The Hanged Man. I think he's waiting for more, before he invests himself.

I was still suspicious, so I ended up with another pull, for cards like Wheel of Fortune and Nine of Swords reversed. I think stress is the main factor here. He wants to do things the right way.
>>
>>19178747
Can you be more specific?
>>
>>19179540
Nah, another college that's good for my career choice. Thanks.
>>
>>19179555
I think I get what you are driving at. We're working on our relationship, working on communications and compromising and we just had our first argument, turned successful conversation, yesterday, and he has been telling me a lot that he loves me and has been asking for pictures as such. We even planned a vacation. Right now he is super busy with a client, so he may not be able to pay attention to the picture right now. He may not have even looked at it yet. :/
>>
>>19179568
Hmm. Good luck with that.
>>
I'm trading.

I'd like to know my writing career prospects for the rest of the year? Any good happenings in the crosshairs?
>>
>>19179590
You've got a lot of passion that's for sure. And if you can manage to stay in a space of passion instead of a place of obligation, you'll find yourself being a lot more productive. You'll also have more ideas. There may come a point when you're offered an opportunity which on the surface seems favorable, yet something just doesn't feel right about it. Trust your intuition and honor your instincts. I'm also getting struggles with doubt and "Can I even do this?" moments. Just sit with them, process them, and let them blow over. Who knows they might even inspire new writing ideas.

Hope that was at least a little satisfactory
Here's my Q:
Why did my ex bf get back into contact with me again if he was just going to be distant and disengaged?
>>
Sorry if this is off topic but does anyone do cartomancy?
I'm new to it and I just want to know what are some good tips and just general advice
>>
Offering like 5 readings
Oracle, scry, tarot
>>
>>19179644
I'm going to visit an arcade I've never been to before this Friday. Will I garner any male attention?

Scry
>>
>>19179644
A general please
Scry, ty angel chan
>>
>>19179644
Tarot
Does my love, L, love me? Where is their heart in regards to our relationship? Do they think I've changed for the better/are currently changing for the better?
>>
>>19179644

Mind if I get a reading

Sign: Taurus

Will I have better luck in the future cause I've been in a rough patch (a lot of death/depression) for the past year.

Thank you!
>>
>>19179644
Oracle
General Reading for the coming month, anything to keep in mind?
>>
>>19179639
Practice. That's literally all you need to do. It either clicks and works for you or it won't. There isn't as much mystery and technique as these people will try to tell you.

Another thing is finding a deck that works for you. Because if you're going to work with them, you want a deck that easily conveys the symbolism and message the card is meant to. Especially in tarot since those have a lot of stylistic variations. And study what the cards mean, but that goes back to practice.

Also, try past readings to see if you are accurate or not. Or try reading very short term future things and see how they pan out. If you find you are consistently off, then it just isn't for you. There isn't anything you can do that will make you suddenly get better. It's laying down cards, it isn't particularly involved.
>>
>>19179651
>Will I garner any male attention?
I hear alot of beeping and movement of joysticks.
I see two girls who never seem to separate.
Then some eyes start to appear ,yet they feel nonthreatening. Passive in nature.

Men will look at you but not in a sexual/romantic way.
Just another girl
>>
>>19179674
Thank you!
>>
>>19179674
This
>>
>>19179644
If you have the time for one more, I want to hear about my love life. Whatever method is fine by me, I trust Angel-chan's divination.
>>
>>19179655
Strange I see a nice bouquet of flowers with a get well sign.
Yellow ballons. Smell of bleach

Yo are your hurting? Some things are weighing you down and making you pretty sad. Alot of heaviness in the brain and heart.
>>
>>19179702
No, in this moment im fine, maybe ill get an accident or something
>>
File: 1496647931905.jpg (347KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1496647931905.jpg
347KB, 1200x630px
>>19179715
Or maybe they're full of it.
>>
>>19179637
I'm starting yours.
>>
>>19179748
That too, ffs i dont want to die being virgin
>>
>>19179748

The fact that you trolls come in waves one right after the other makes me think you're all the same fucking person.

Get fucked already.
>>
>>19179662
>Does my love, L, love me?
X of pents
Ahhhhh not really. Love is a strong word, Anon.
>Where is their heart in regards to our relationship?
Knight of wands
Brief action. With a dash of implusivity. They may think of the idea of a relationship ,but dont get any ideas that it will be a long lasting and committed one
> Do they think I've changed for the better?Are currently changing for the better?
The fool
You have of course that is to be expected.
>>
>>19179637
>>19179755
I got Page of Pentacles and Emperor. I'm honestly getting a comfort thing about it. I think having the opportunity to queue you makes him feel safe, somehow. I think he wants to pursue something (when he's ready), but there's a sense of relief that at least he did what he did so far.

Then I pulled Seven of Wands and King of Wands. I feel like the first card sort of confirms both aspects of the previous pull, a general trouble in the dating scramble, and you being safe for him. When I use that word 'safe' by the way, I actually mean, like, in the bag necessarily. I mean, that you're presence actually comforts him, even if it's just him being able to recognize the current circumstances in his head. The King of Wands seemed to be both pure potency (meaning, high feelings or compatibility in a sexual way), and his believing he could play that role.

I get a lot of cards which combined indicate that he mentally gets in his own way. I think it's partially who he is, and partially hangups with you, whether resentment or pet peeves. But I think, in his head, he expects to follow up on it.
>>
File: BA.jpg (970KB, 880x1470px) Image search: [Google]
BA.jpg
970KB, 880x1470px
>>19179674
>these people
whaddaya mean, these people?
>>
>>19179780
It's "trolling" to say that the person who made a reading saying the person had a lot weighing them down and hurting them (who was pointed out to be wrong by the querent) was wrong? And that maybe if they are so off point, that maybe "scrying" is just made up cold reading bullshit and vague guesses?

I don't think you know what trolling is then. Disagreeing with people or pointing out how hard a reader fucked up, likely due to being a bullshitter, is not trolling.
>>
>>19179748
I never said I was 100% accurate. And I probably never will, but that is cool.
Then again can you always be 100% in divination?
>>
>>19179787
Thanks. Not sure how I feel about this overall. Maybe I'm just rejecting it because it's kinda negative when things have been so positive, but who knows? Tarot has surprised me before. :(
>>
>>19179800

You're instigating bullshit. You want to read and prove yourself a real reader, go right ahead, but don't disrespect the other readers and the querents in this thread. You legit have nothing better to do with your time than cause trouble, and that tells me all I need to know about you.
>>
>>19179800
Oh BA! You and your canned one-card readings, what a lark! there's no need for cold reading with your level of bullshit and snark, that's for sure.
>>
>>19179811
I was respecting the querent by telling him that odds are the reader was full of shit. And, no, I do not respect charlatans.
>>19179818
You know black acanthus or whatever his name is is different than me, right? At least if that is what you mean by BA. He was mad at me in the thread last night for "victim blaming" some idiot who got pissy at me for giving advice on how to not get wrapped up in e-drama. >>19179804
Nice damage control.
>>
>>19179800
>It's "trolling" to say that the person who made a reading saying the person had a lot weighing them down and hurting them (who was pointed out to be wrong by the querent) was wrong?
Haha no its not. It's called feedback. I'm glad I was wrong, that means there is room for improvement

>Disagreeing with people or pointing out how hard a reader fucked up, likely due to being a bullshitter, is not trolling.
>bullshitter
With all respect, I disagree. I have been pretty damn accurate before.
>>19179811
>>19179818
There is no need for that
>>
>>19179838
>And, no, I do not respect charlatans.

Kek at you parroting an insult used against you yesterday.

Fuck off, you're worthless.
>>
>>19179844
It was parroted at me when I made the claims to begin with. Then I did a reading of the past for a person, got told I was right, got accused of samefagging, and then posted screenshots proving I wasn't. Which shut you guys up pretty quick for anyone who wishes to go back and check the thread.

You're just mad over me talking shit about other readers here when 99% of them are garbage. As was shown with the last reading angel chan did which was said to be wrong.
>>
File: 1496654584916.png (359KB, 457x675px) Image search: [Google]
1496654584916.png
359KB, 457x675px
i hope u all die
>>
>>19179865

>What is multiple devices

Sure.

Angel-chan gets a lot of positive feedback. You, on the other hand, are just a goddamn egotistical poser with nothing better to do than shit up /x/.

Hope you actually find something worthwhile to do with your life. It's currently devoid of any meaning.
>>
>>19179800
>implying cold reading and divination haven't coexisted peacefully since the dawn of time.
you need to get off your little pedestal and actually look at some of the early cartomantic manuals, I don't think you know that they contain exactly what you criticize. but you know better, I'm sure.
also, what you call cold reading has a certain purpose in readings, as though the answer given by the cards is applicable across the board for everyone regardless of their circumstances.
that's total nonsense, there are a multiplicity of readings present in each card (not so many they lose all meaning though, let's be clear) and the reading has to be adapted to those circumstances.
anything else is just spouting sphinx-like aphorisms and then claiming papal infallibility.
>>
>>19179843
>With all respect, I disagree. I have been pretty damn accurate before.

And a broken clock is 100% accurate twice a day.
>>
>>19179889
well, now we have a broken clock to go with your broken record...
>>
File: 1496516079690.png (3MB, 1421x1771px) Image search: [Google]
1496516079690.png
3MB, 1421x1771px
nothing matters k ?
>>
>>19179882
Yeah. I totally got on multiple devices to do readings. I have phones just laying around on the off chance of samefagging. Delusional.

Either way, doing readings. No need for cold reading shit like names or initials or whatever. Just ask your question. The less information you give, the better. I welcome past, present, future, or even trick questions. I'll put my money where my mouth is.
>>
>>19179663
>Will I have better luck in the future cause I've been in a rough patch (a lot of death/depression) for the past year.
>REST
You might think this card is pretty self-explanatory. But, if this card has come up in your reading, you’re probably not getting the strong hints from your Angels and guides that you need rest. There are usually very obvious signs … stress, fatigue, feeling negative, run down or just having no energy – possibly even getting physically ill. This is the way our Divine self tells us it’s time for a break, but many of us are really good at ignoring those signs because we are “so busy”.

Okay, stop being so busy! That’s probably easier said than done for sure, but it’s time to get some rest. Do whatever you need to do to take some time out for yourself. Maybe you just need a short mental vacation. when your brain is overworked or overwhelmed.

Right now, take a moment and think about what you can do today that will give you a bit of rest. It might be habit to say, “Oh, I don’t have time for that.” But, you do have time. Make yourself a priority. Take a breather. You can only do your best, give your best, when you are your best.
>>
>>19179905
>The less information you give, the better. I welcome past, present, future, or even trick questions.
that's cause you just act the sphinx. nothing to it.
>>
>>19179921
No. It's because I have faith in my ability. If people feel my readings are too vague to apply? Let them say so. I will let the people I answer be the judge of my accuracy. Just as I did a past reading last night to shut you up, I'll do the same tonight.
>>
>>19179937
not samefag, but your cryptic chinese fortune cookie answers are about as accurate as people want to read into them. which is probably worse than the cold reading you so despise.
>>
File: 1497005202839.jpg (27KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
1497005202839.jpg
27KB, 640x626px
your bullshit will catch up with you
>>
>>19179946
My readings are not that vague. For instance, last night's past reading wasn't. I got that the issue was one or the other person being more successful than the other which lead to a falling out. That isn't vague. It is a specific reason behind their dispute. Could have been any number of things. I even did a follow up so as to be less vague and specified the nature of the dispute. It is the shit you usually see in this thread that is fortune cookie level. Vague symbolism and whatnot. And with AC we saw how even that fell flat on its face.
>>
>>19179961
>pity the fool who thinks he go'n sort out 4chan
you go bro.
plenty of room for one more character with delusions of tardeur. no need to be a mong though.
>>
File: 20170522_110126000_iOS.jpg (11KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
20170522_110126000_iOS.jpg
11KB, 267x200px
Ohai /div/
I'm trouble sleeping, will try some readings, I'll use Runes or Lenormand this time

All I need is your query and gender, just be specific, and avoid generals, aye?
And please provide feedback when applicable, thank you!

Today's song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMK0prafzw0
>>
Lenormand pls
Fem
How is school going to go? Will I succeed in Chem01?
>>
>>19179987
Lenormand!
Female asking about male
Will he make any plans to meet up this year? ty :)
>>
>>19179987

Male, Qt on tinder, how to approach?
>>
>>19179987
>>19179995
Whoops forgot to pin!
>>
>>19179987
O hai, you fucking monkey.
>>
>>19179987
Male
You choose the method

my future. children personality (the older one) and what sex will be,please
>>
>>19180005
Rude
>>
>>19178347
Sorry for the super late response. What kind of method is this? I am not sure what to make of it especially the 'in front'. If you are willing to trade again, I will take some cards on the query
>>
>>19180016
Demons are angels that don't look down on you.
>>
>>19179987
Ill find a gf this year?
Male, arigato
>>
>>19179671
>Hobbies

How are you spending your free time, dear one? When you’re going through life changes, hobbies can provide a stress out- let and meaningful foundation. Your card is guiding you to invest in these pursuits as a way to relax, learn, and enjoy yourself. You love to stay busy, and these interests bring fun into your hectic life. Hobbies can be productive, as many people turn them into careers.

So, imagine that you have unlimited time, energy, and money available for a hobby. What’s the first one that comes to mind? That’s your inner truth, and there’s always a way to make it work on any budget and schedule. Joining a group related to your hobby is a wonderful way to make new friends who can be there for you during the next part of your life. Any change—even a positive one—can be stressful, but with playful outlets like hobbies and good friends, it can feel purposeful and joyful.
>>
>>19179987
female
lenormand
Do you see anything happening with my crush and I in the next week?
>>
>>19180036

No, they look up at you from below while they undermine you and tie your shoelaces together, pretending they're trying to help.
>>
>>19179987
female
Lenormand
Will we be together by the end of summer? Beautiful song!
>>
>>19180055
when ur a cold dead corpse in the cold earth, will u still pretend you know?
>>
File: 1493504217553.gif (953KB, 456x560px) Image search: [Google]
1493504217553.gif
953KB, 456x560px
>>19179998

Aaaaand nevermind that; i screwd up lel... Still had fun tho

I want to change my query for advice for the next one, how should i approach?
>>
>>19179987
male
lenormand
will a blonde qt approach me soon?
>>
>>19180080

Christ Malprig, give it a rest.
>>
>>19180073
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.
>>
>>19179987
Lenormand
Female
What does my love feel about me?
>>
>>19180092

>shitposting

Sure you did.
>>
>>19179987
lenormand please, f
Do I have a future with G at all?
>>
>>19180088
I'm lucifer son of the morning.

bless your 88
>>
>>19179995
>>19180002
>How is school going to go? Will I succeed in Chem01?

Fish, Bear & Book
You will have plenty of opportunities but you have to be more controlling about your studies, are you looking for scholarship or something, you might get some funding.

>>19179996
>Will he make any plans to meet up this year? ty :)

House, Whip, Gentleman
He is having some troubles at home that is taking away his focus, might not happen soon or at least until he gets that settled.

>>19179998
>>19180082
Don't hold yourself, but also avoid being overly emotional, just show what you've got but don't be cocky you know? No need to flaunt your qualities but let them see, be a little "guarded" take it easy with anxiety.

>>19180005
Ohai love <3

>>19180007
>my future. children personality (the older one) and what sex will be
Welp, this is a shot in the dark you know, never did such read so take it with a pack of salt aye?

Crossroads, Scythe, Mountain
They would be twins? I see two ways here, either a twin couple or they will born with a gender and will change later on
They will be spontaneous and direct, could get a little dry and stubborn, but will have a very strong character in their ideal.
>>
>>19179987
Male
How can I find love this year? or rather, Can I?
>>
>>19179987
Will the recent adjustment allow me to hit minimum and/or desired month goals? Work question. I'm male.
>>
>>19180123
>He is having some troubles at home
i think maybe some money stuff. :(
>>
>>19180123

Tinder guy

Thanks will do
>>
>>19179987
Lemonard
Female
Will anything develop between my love interest and I in the fall?
>>
>>19180166

only is you answer this;

when you are dead and gone and have done nothing memorable and have no one who misses you, will the shitposting have been worth it?
>>
>>19179987
Male
Lenormand
Will I get laid in the fall
>>
>>19180166
Nigga they dead. How are they gonna shuffle the deck if they are dead?
>common sense?
>>
>>19180166
Necromancers would be thrilled if they got me.
>>
>>19179987
Male, lenormand
Will me and C do C together?
>>
>>19180016
You're sweet <3

>>19180050
>Ill find a gf this year?

Fish, Mice, Key, Clouds
You will meet many girls but none of them will be good for you. Unfortunately some that are approaching don't have good intentions or their motives aren't clear, sorry :(

>>19180064
>Do you see anything happening with my crush and I in the next week?

Clouds, Clover, Tree
Some confusion will cause a disappointment. Perhaps for a small thing but you will manage to get things back to what it was slowly.

>>19180076
>Will we be together by the end of summer? Beautiful song!
Aye thanks I love it

Sun, Heart and Ship
Aye for sure! You two might spend some good time together during the holidays.
>>
>>19180202
>why is it so pleasing to me to see the dead

because you already are.
>>
>>19179987
Female
Lenormand
Will we talk soon? How goes it?
>>
>>19179987
fema
what does my friend circle think of me?
lenormand pls
>>
>>19179987
male
why is my love life so empty? how do i succeed even a little?
>>
>>19180084
>will a blonde qt approach me soon?

Ship, Clover and Fox
Someone you might meet on a short trip, but the appearances could be deceiving, she might not be real blonde, might be a redhaired. Also I saw a heart pendant, maybe she'll be wearing one when you meet her.

>>19180149
seems like it, something on his house, maybe big expenses

>>19180151
you're welcome and good luck

>>19180093
>>19180107
>>19180131
>>19180136
>>19180154
>>19180176
>>19180187
>>19180227
>>19180259
>>19180279
Sorry anons, I'm losing focus here and I don't wan to give bad readings because of that. I'm afraid I should stop now, I'm sorry.
>>
>>19179961
Look faggot. You're on an anonymous message-board. K? But every-time I see you, you're being a tripfag arguing with somebody about some existential or esoteric subject.

It never fucking fails. Literally every single thread with your trip. What the fuck is your problem? What do you have to prove? If you're so fucking sure that your shit is the everything. Why the fuck do you always manage to pollute shit posting with absolute trash?

Do me a favor. Kill self.
>>
Have you ever met anyone who resembles Trelawney?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdLa9yYt_jw
>>
>>19180308
She was easily one of my favourite characters in the HP series
>>
It's been a long time since I've left her but on the 20th of every month I have this major depression invading me. What's going on?
>>
>>19180516
anon its beacsue you miss her deep down inside
>>
>>19180522
I love her so god damn much. Even after so long I can't love anyone else.
>>
>>19180516

Why the 20th?
>>
>>19180534
I left her on the 20th of November 2015
>>
>>19180537

Why did you leave her anon? What's keeping you from going back?
>>
>>19180544
I was selfish and I clearly didn't think one bit about what I was doing. I let problems grow until I couldn't take it anymore. She stonewalled me afterwards. I have never been able to contact her since.
>>
>>19180555

I'm sorry dude. If you have a way of sending her a message via someone else, I'd suggest maybe you try. Write a long apology and set aside any ego in it. Even if she's moved on and won't take you back, you'll probably feel more at peace with yourself if you've tried.
>>
>>19180532
damn man, if thers anyway you can patch things up with her then you should. maybe with one of her firends? pour your heart out man
>>
>>19180567
>>19180576
I've tried and it didn't go too well. She's impossible to track down. She has no social media accounts. She always uses different usernames and everything she does is encrypted. It's almost as if she was an hallucination or something. Wish I knew who to contact.
>>
>>19180581
that sounds rough man, it makes sense that her was hurt but cant you write a letter to her or something, you said you tried already
>>
>>19180590
I don't have her address. I'd have to track down people on /soc/ that knew her. Even then it's like chasing after something that doesn't exists almost.
>>
>>19179316
Great, waiting then.
>>
>>19180597
i guess all that remains to be said, is she worth all this? are you willing to go that far just to see her again?
>>
>>19180604
That's why I'm here. There's nothing I can really do. So maybe an oracle of some sorts can tell me how she's doing or feeling about this or just something that will but my heart at rest so I can love someone else.
>>
>>19180597

Were you guys ever IRL or always LDR?
>>
>>19180637
LDR, all of our free time was spent on skype with each other.
>>
>>19180644
>>19180620
man i know this feel way to much, i hate it being helpless and unable to do anything to save it. damn man i really hope you can find piece. this has happened twice and im beginning to rot inside. i never asked for this
>>
File: 6452076547_583865142a_z.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
6452076547_583865142a_z.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
Is this thread dead? Looking for a trade.
>>
>>19180946
Query?
>>
>>19180948
Just looking for a general on current relationship - I know that isn't everyone's favorite thing to read on, so fair enough if you don't want to do it. Do you have a query?
>>
>>19180950

Ill do it, i just need to know genders.

>Do you have a query?

Not right now but ill think of something after i do yours :)
>>
>>19180960
Sure. I'm heading out in a minute, but I'll check in when I'm back if I can't get to you before I go.
I'm F and he's M. Thank you very much.
>>
>>19180965

Wheel of Fortune R, Justice, Queen of Cups, Four of Pentacles

Things seem to be going out of control for you two right now and it looks as if the issue is related in good part to a lack of responsibility between you two, as if you both simply think that things are going to work out of blind hope and do not take any messures to prevent the bumbs on the road.

The advice here i think its more about you, you need to focus more in him, dont let past mistakes become somthing defining for the relationship nor let it distance you from him or you might be at risk of truly makeing them something more lasting, be understanding instead and remember why you two are togheter, always.

>Lovers, Justice R, Eight of Pentacles

Interssting that we get Justice once again in a conpromising position, i do not think he is lying to you so this may be an issue from your part, ironic because lovers indicate true love between you two but there is something iffy and unfair playing along the relationship, be wary of that, it might just be you or an outside factor.

All in all it can be fixed, i think it just takes a little more effort to do so, constant work untill it becomes natural for you two.

Let me know if you found the reading helpfu,l i literally just woke up which may affect its accuracy. If pleased then ill ask (if i am still awake by that time lol)

Either way good luck to you two and i hope this helps :)
>>
>>19181009
Thanks very much!
I think this reading is absolutely spot on, I am definitely guilty of being a bit lazy and cynical, but I was curious to see if there was something worth working a bit harder for. Thanks again for the excellent reading. I'm just heading out of the door, but if you want to email me a query it's [email protected], or I'll be back in a couple of hours anyway if you can wait/ run the risk of the thread being deleted.
>>
>>19181015

I will shoot an email later on, i am just glad it did helped :)

Take it easy and again, the best of lucks :)
>>
trading
>>
>>19181230
query?
>>
Offering readings in exchange for relaxing pictures for the next hour or so. The more specific a query is, the better an answer may be.
>>
File: latest.jpg (84KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
84KB, 640x430px
>>19181342

Any love advice? I am particularly looking to move on from someone.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (607KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
607KB, 1600x900px
>>19181342
How does she feel about me? Is it love or am i a second option or something like that? Im a male, thank you
>>
File: relax.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
relax.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
>>19181342
Will he contact me this week?
>>
File: THE SKYYYY!.jpg (66KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
THE SKYYYY!.jpg
66KB, 640x360px
>>19181342
I have been without a clear objective in the love department for a while now, how will my sitiuation develop?
>>
>>19178454
The sigil was just drawn on paper but you were right about the needing of guidance and I was very willing to meet him maybe thats why he appeared and when that actually happened my emotions spilled all over the place then started having wierd thoughts for little to no reason so im sure I was being impolite, cant even hear him clearly so I kept on babbling in my thoughts..

do you think I should call up to him and apologize or ask guidance to someone else? no card drawing needed

(its was my first time summoning someone and I was really embarrassed about what happened)
>>
Thread seems dead. I'll bump.

I've got an airquery for any reader -
About three days ago the hood emblem of my beat up BMW went missing, and I worry and have been mildly accusing a man of stealing it, but if he's innocent I need to set that straight. Would anyone who feels able be able to help me seek it?

I'm not sure the best method to be used or what info is needed, so I plan to post this then return later. I'll lurk for a bit just to be sure.

Thank you to the kind reader who agrees, in advance.
>>
>>19181447
air query? anyone answeing is fine
>>
>>19181342
How can I get closer with this girl?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>19181342
Will he message me soon? i miss him
>>
File: download (5).jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
8KB, 284x177px
>>19181342
can you tell me about next bf
>>
File: download (11).jpg (9KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
9KB, 289x174px
>>19181342
will i be with r or m in the future?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19181527
query?
>>
>>19181538
Love reading for the next few weeks please
>>
New Thread:

>>19181551
>>19181551
>>19181551
Thread posts: 378
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.