[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clairvoyance Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: k.gif (195KB, 579x582px) Image search: [Google]
k.gif
195KB, 579x582px
Clairvoyance/Remote viewing thread,

I am sitting in an office. To the left of me is a piece of paper with a black triangle and the number '3765589'. Which items are to the right of me?

Will answer if right or wrong
>>
Third time I've replied to your thread, and I completely incorrectly guessed the items the previous two times. So, I am guessing that you are in an office somewhere in England? Also, are you conducting some kind of research about the people that visit this forum? I dreamed about visiting someone in an office last night. This person had several pictures of people to the right of the computer screen. I don't know if they were pictures of people from this forum, or maybe from a different source? Maybe it was all my imagination.
>>
>>19176351
Its good anon, keep pushing, yes, I am in England, nope not research about this forum, nope no pictures
>>
>>19176208
if your looking for a psychic, call a hotline you shill
>>
>>19176208
A white mug, a pen and a rubber band.

Where could I read more on how to do these things? How to practice?
>>
I'm not meditating or trying very hard just walking around at work but in my head I imagine a cube object and a figurine of sorts (a cat?) Just a guess because I'm curious
>>
>>19176380
nope
>>19176379
nope, google is your friend, start with getting a general idea and understanding of the concept then start practising, there are some pages on the interwebz that specialize in practical clairvoyance training
>>
>>19176358

The only thing that I "feel" with my mind is a potted plant in a red ceramic pot. If I am correct, it is merely a lucky coincidental guess. I am going to sleep soon, it would be easier to find out in a lucid dream the scene around you.
>>
>>19176416
nope, no potted plant in a red pot, try to figure it out in a dream and try again
>>
>>19176422

Ok, I'll try, but this thread is likely to move off the board when I wake up again.
>>
>>19176431
Maybe, however it will probably be here tomorrow again
>>
wow this was unproductive, GAME OVER 4 today
>>
A red string
>>
GAME IS UP AGAIN, LETS DO THIS PPL
Same rules
>>
>>19178985
nope
>>
>>19176208
A water bottle, a stack of post-its, and one of those tapey-rolly things. I'm honestly just guessing lmao.
>>
>>19176208
A printer
>>
>>19180755
Tape is right
>>19180757
nope
>>
File: What is the purpose.jpg (34KB, 718x382px) Image search: [Google]
What is the purpose.jpg
34KB, 718x382px
>>19176422

I don't remember visiting your office in a dream last night. However, I might have had a shared lucid dream experience with some one else.

What is your purpose for this experiment? You said that you were not investigating the members of this forum. I think for some one to be successful in this experiment, it must have some kind of purpose. If this purpose does not agree with the intent of the purpose of the universe (what some may call God's will) then this disagreement may prevent the experiment from succeeding.
>>
>>19176208
You have darkisg hair, a mouse, a tape rolling thing, and something else... I just can't see it. Is it raining there?
>>
>>19180958
the purpose is two-fold, first it is about finding true talent, and second it is about people who think they are clairvoyant to try and see how accurate their ability is
>>
>>19180970
Tape already established, other things nope, and it is not raining here
>>
>>19176208
I need a pic of you to do this anon
>>
>>19180977
the note is the focus, not myself
>>
>>19180985
you first. To my right is a lighter with a dragon on it
what is to my left?
>>
>>19180988
i am not clairvoyant so I wouldn't know
>>
>>19180994
Ok so ow let me explain to you that there are an amazing amount of objects that fit your description. Without a definite depiction, like say a picture, a clairvoyant can not focus on the object or person.
>>
>>19181004
if you don't like the premise of the thread, you are welcome to leave
>>
>>19176208
a mug, some pens (maybe a mug with pens in it), tape (as you said), and I'm not so sure about this, but some papers or a file of documents
>>
>>19181041
tape, yes, others nope
>>
A black pen and paper pad
>>
>>19181044
nope
>>
An orange or red square or cube, unsure. A black pencil/pen holder.
>>
>>19181061
nope
>>
There's a poster of some kind.
Something with an eye on it.
A computer or some digital surveillance thing of some kind. Maybe a camera.
>>
>>19181072
nope
>>
Your office is a single room, not a cubicle. Glass windows. There's more paper to the right of you. Something to do with a law firm i think. Copy of diploma on the wall behind you.
>>
>>19181082
Not part of the question but yes single room and glass windows, nope to paper, law firm and diploma
>>
Several fluffy, pony type creatures on the floor twitching. Their legs are missing from their torso.
>>
Good to know, but i can do better than that. Give me a bit and i'll get back to u.
>>
>>19181103
nope, sry bro
>>19181105
sure, you're welcome to try again
>>
Doesn't really make much sense but I keep seeing a ruler for some reason.

Who the fuck even uses rulers anymore.
>>
>>19176208
A white telephone
Golden table lamp
Small thick book like a dictionary
Black trash can on the floor
Your desk faces the front door
The walls look bright cream or the light gives that effect
Bookcase and a sofa
You look younger than your real age
>>
>>19181142
nope
>>19181151
nope to all, I'm not sure about the age thing so cannot say yay or nay
>>
>>19181161
Bummer it was a cool office even had a cute blonde secretary. But you must be mid 30 looking 25
>>
>>19181166
sounds good tho, nope sry am not
>>
Psitech?
>>
>>19181564
?
>>
a golden world ball
>>
Stack of cards with various symbols on them
Ashtray
Small statue of curled up animal sleeping, made of dark polished stone
>>
>>19181588
nope
>>19181609
the last one was very specific, but nope on all three items
>>
GAME OVER for today
>>
>>19182558
>>19176208
Cabinets, your desk is L shaped. Why is there a mini fridge?
>>
>>19182902
Curvature in the cabinets with horizontal rivets. White. Black. Printer as well?
>>
One of those yellow bath ducks
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.