[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the akashic records

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 25

File: IMG_0117.jpg (53KB, 406x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.jpg
53KB, 406x362px
The records are real I just had one of the single most beautiful and most serious dreams in a while.

>get into dreaming
>slowly become lucid
>realise where I am
>asked the first person I saw about it
>this girl I know turns into the librarian
>she fucking screams at me
>"The records are not for shallow mortal like you"

So think I am banned, but I did go in with the wrong reasons, quickly realised this after being woken in my own dream into another dream.

>father like figure is there
>"the records are more like good stories about people's lives and experiences"

Can anyone confirm similar experiences?

The girl I knew turned into this glowing white faced girl with this magnificent white technicolored dress and basically screamed at me that I'm shallow.

What do I do now apart from trying again and not being shallow as fuck?

>pic some what related
>>
It is, and it's a pretty shit anime.
>>
>>19176051
Well then, time to go and google those records for anyone similar to my situation then, thanks Anon.
>>
>>19175962
Sounds like you just had a weird dream. As far as I know or have ever heard there is no librarian. It's just supposedly some weird place where all knowledge is said to be. And anyone capable of getting there, in theory, already proved their merit to access it.
>>
>>19175962
Visited the library once. Librarian scared the SHIT OUT OF ME. I fell down the ladders and had a load of falling books on me. When I woke up I found bruises made by those books.

That time I was only curious. Librarian felt like mother figure. I was surprised by it's presence. Haven't been there recently. I have good friend / assistant whom I time to time send to pick up scrolls, grimoires and journals and whatnot I need.

It's HUUUGE place. Protip: If someone made a spell or magical event there SHOULD be a description or copy.
>>
I have dreamed of this place a number of times, and always also the librarian. Perhaps she is a goddess. Wasn't there an Egyptian goddess of libraries?
>>
>>19176073
>>19176073
Well, I can access it but just not for what I had first intended to.. which while thinking about it was utterly shallow and a bit of a black mark on my record..

>>19176109
Im only in it for the advice now, I'm not gonna mess around with arcana stuff that's a bad idea.

>>19176119
All I can say is that she was pissed at me something bad and I'm gonna take the male librarians advice and just look for experiences that might help me out here in this life.
>>
>>19176131
>messing with archaic library
Never would do that. Books sole purpose is to read them and all I seek is information. I would never go past my authority.

Maybe she (librarian lady / goddess / guardian) just wanted you to reevaluate your self.
>>
>>19176169
I'm doing that right now.
I don't even think it would be enough, if I go back in with the intent purpose of gaining useful knowledge I'll be okay I think, but there is no way I'm touching magic that would corrupt me very badly
>>
I'm going to poop in that library
>>
>>19176073
/thread
>>
>>19175962
>the akashic records
to call them records is not quite the truth. it is not a place or a thing, but instead it is raw information. It is your perception that shapes and and arranges it.
it is also not a place many (mortal or otherwise) come to find. I would be weary of anyone saying they have been seen it and tasted of its knowledge.

What is it you hope to find there anyway? what knowledge do you want that you can not source from the material world?
>>
Leviathan, there is no Librarian in the Akashic Records
>>
>>19175962
>the akashic records

Blessings of Akatosh unpon thee, traveler
>>
>>19176220
this guy is the closest. the records can be accessed with your everyday mind and view. the information is so easy to comprehend one will try to grab everything there. I could not handle it but I hope to access it again someday.
>>
>>19176255
records can't**
to expand, it's like your consciousness is pulled out of the back of your head and all you experience is the wonderful purity and omniscience of the records
>>
>>19176109
Why would a God need to keep records, can't they just remember? Is it for the benefit of mortals? Can't a God just zap the information into your head?
>>
I'm gonna do it again.
Row row accept that i am a bit shallow and ask nicely if I can get some advice from my former selves.

And just in case, I have penis envy really badly, was gonna try and get the knowledge to get bigger but I realised that's even more shallow of myself.

Full dream:

>wake in a deformed version of the home I lived in for 24 years
>girl I know who is a libra also interested in being a librarian I asked her
>"Akashi records?, Akashic records?"
>she transformed into some being of pure crystal raindow light and technicolored dress
>"The records aren't for shallow mortals"
>get knocked into darkness then lifted up out by some father type guy.
>"The records are more like a collection of stories and experiences"
>lifted back into my own dream

I haven't smoked weed, drank fluoride water or anything else serious for a couple weeks.
I've been sun gazing, swimming in chlorine water and working out.

I have mother else to add to my findings, will update if the librarian flips her shit again and fucks up my shit.
>>
Now I'm going to poop on all your faces
>>
>>19176119
Seshat, mistress of the House of Books.
>>
File: 330px-Seshat.svg.png (106KB, 330x745px) Image search: [Google]
330px-Seshat.svg.png
106KB, 330x745px
>>19175962

Librarian was Seshat; father figure was Thoth/Hermes/Mercury/Odin, in the form of the all father, from what it sounds like.
They know your all, and all that touch your all; don't lie in their presents, not even to yourself.
>>
>>19178180
Is that a pot leaf growing out of her head?
>>
File: thothseshattol.jpg (48KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
thothseshattol.jpg
48KB, 500x372px
>>19178180

If you want to be in their presents, be pure of heart(lighter than a feather), and a disciple of the truth(Ma'at).
If you don't know the path to that you, ask of them guidance to those ends; and honor them, by learning something(doesn't matter what, just dedicate the act of practicing wisdom, knowledge, and thought to their name).
>>
File: Luxor_temple_16.jpg (111KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Luxor_temple_16.jpg
111KB, 500x667px
>>19178186

The symbol over her head is a seven-pointed star or a rosette(sometimes pictured as a seven petaled flower or 7 sided leaf); above which is a pair of inverted cow's horns suggesting a crescent moon.

...but your definitely not the first to say it looks like a potleaf... lol
>>
File: Seshat._Karnak_Temple_-_Luxor.jpg (243KB, 510x1145px) Image search: [Google]
Seshat._Karnak_Temple_-_Luxor.jpg
243KB, 510x1145px
>>19178138
Bingo.
>>19176295
It's the part of the source that remembers/knows everything.

>>19176220
It envelopes you, changes perception so radically, that in changes you on a deep core level.

>>19176169
>Maybe she (librarian lady / goddess / guardian) just wanted you to reevaluate your self.
Good theory, Thoth/Seshat are really good teachers, the kind that are so good you don't even realize your learning, until you've already past the lesson.
>>
>>19178186
topkek
>>
I've projected out of my body when I was 5 with out trying, I think this is my only chance, I intend to put in my all tell no lies and try to gain my wings, or just descend the depths when I fail and lay beat and broken til the judgment day of old.

I have no idea if it was this female god of which you speak all I know is she was mad as hell, angry enough to send me to the 4th dream level surrounded by pure darkness, it wasn't nice at all, I have a feeling like it was some kind of punishment for not being pure hearted enough, then I was pulled up like I said by some kind of warm father like god and he said the truest purpose for the recordings so I'm just gonna go in and ask myself for help from myself and maybe I'll be strong enough to enter, like I said if flips out and I go back down I won't accept being saved and I'm going to try harder to work my own way out that might prove my worth, we will all see.

And if there is any magic I won't let it corrupt me.
>>
>>19178342
>Those erratic speech patterns
>those statements
>that inconsistency
Time to take your meds, anon!
>>
>>19178359
>his speech is disjointed and uses numbers instead of spelling them out
>he must need medication

He's just not concerned with his speech pattern's flow or their aesthetics, move along
>>
>>19178370
Or reality, or probability, or terminology, or syntax
>>
>>19178372
Would you be, given the things that might happen to people in their lifetime?

I don't really care for it either, I do it out of habit - not a need to carefully construct my sentences or arguments
>>
>>19178359

I a bit like scrambled eggs, most of my chakras are in alignment, while my pineal gland is working from not being calcified by fluoride I'm gonna go hard there's little time to do these things, I'm going to start fasting soon and meditation everyday.

Gonna cut that caffeine as well and meat.

This is the time, we must all make changes.
>>
>>19178375
>>19178370
>>19178342
SAMEfrog
>>
>>19178372
>>19178375
We're both not using periods at the ends of our sentences now, so you fucked up as well

You didn't care enough to place a period, and that person's only crime is not caring enough to you

You're committing the same crime with less ferocity, shouldn't we be made fun of - according to you, for our misgivings even if only a little?
>>
>>19178380
>Calcified
>By Fluoride
Anon, do you even know what "calcified" means?
>>
File: IMG_0125.png (113KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0125.png
113KB, 640x1136px
>>19178382
?
>>
File: k.png (162KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
162KB, 1360x768px
>>19178382
I'm not Leviathanguy
>>
>>19178392
List=/=sentence. Also, there's a difference between pointing out that someone is clearly mentally unstable, and ragging on them for the way they type. What my post did was ID some of the diagnostic indicators of Schizophrenia from the DSM, not criticize someone for their manner of typing. Samefrog.
>>
Wasn't the akashic records called:
'potential social memory complex of this planetary sphere' in the book law of one (by 'Ra') ?

would correlate with OP's "the records are more like good stories about people's lives and experiences"
>>
>>19178404
No there's clearly a sentence where you forgot a period you dumb nigger
>>
>>19178399
Hmm, one is a phone post, one is a pc post. >>19178395
THIS one should have a (You) somewhere in it, Leviathan, because one of the posts linked was undeniably yours.
>>
File: kv2.png (203KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
kv2.png
203KB, 1360x768px
>>19178418
If you want I can post from my phone

Unless you think he has two phones
>>
This French internet connection is great.

No idea how I'm doing this but I am, try not to get mad about some weird glitch, if I have to I will get a trip code tho I have no interest in it.
>>
I miss the days when you could actually check

It solved a lot of this dumb shit, half of this conversation need not exist
>>
Will this make you happy anon?

Probably not but what ever, I'm not near a computer or another phone I can post on.

The one screen cap I submitted was just that.

Moving on, I'm gonna go meditate and focus all my heart soul and intent on going to the records and doing the right thing.
>>
>>19178468
Good, make haste
>>
File: 1493946043875.jpg (614KB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493946043875.jpg
614KB, 450x720px
>>19178468

Good luck; your journey will test you, learn the lesson from every test, especially if you fail. Stay determined, the reward is self discovery and development of the deepest nature, that shall positively resonate through your all.
>>
She is something angry with me, I had one dream in 6 hours of sleep first person I saw I tried to ask them, only to find out I didn't have a mouth anymore, after that the person I tried to ask pushed me into the darkness, it felt like I was drowning.

>wake next to guy standing next to a pool
>he says stuff I can't remember
>notice I have no mouth to speak at all
>get pushed into the pool

Welp, gotta start this super serious new life style, what's worse is I emptied myself with about 5 minutes of medaration before bed and just focused on wanting to enter the records to gain experience.

So I can only assume I'm banned from the records
>>
File: OdinOld9.jpg (152KB, 464x599px) Image search: [Google]
OdinOld9.jpg
152KB, 464x599px
>>19180226
See
>>19178736
>learn the lesson from every test, especially if you fail.
>>
>>19180399
I'm going to try all day to sleep, lucid dream and just dream in general.

If I get nothing that's okay, but I've been sleeping in this darkness for close to nigh 3 years I've nothing to light the way not even myself I think it caused the spiral of my depression and self abuse, so I'm just gonna go in and see how bad it gets, I won't wake myself up no matter how bad it gets.
>>
Lucid dream 1
>on a beach
>try to relax imagen some friends
>they turn into faceless hitmen
>they're attacks do nothing to me
>when they eventually break my skin black tar comes surging out
>it hits them then paralysies them
>really smooth talking suited gentlemen turns up
>"let's talk"
>suddenly we are in some really fancy restaurant
>I briefly sit down
>he wants me to join him
>I stand up and change everything to this desert island
>tell him I'm going it alone
>he summons the image of a girl I know
>"you can have her"
>I just said I was an island and I'm by myself
>I then added
>"once a god bleeds the sharks will come even for him"
>he seemed a bit mad and left and the girl turned into dust

Deep sleep dream

>it's the house deformed again into something similar yet still fucked up
>people are leaving
>I'm on a headset talk to people online
>slowly seems like I missed the party they all goto bed or something
>random roommate is going to bed
>ring at the front door
>some girl with insanely lustful eyes
>get pulled by her looks
>start grinding
>she pulls me even closer
>starting to think this is bad
>suddenly I'm pulled out by my roommate
>we in the lounge now
>me and the girl sit next to each other hold hands
>father figure again
>"you can do better than this"

Well that's a shame.
No records for me in this life time.
>>
>>19178186
>>19178186
OF FUCKING COURSE. WOULDN'T IT MAKE SENSE THAT WEED WAS SACRED TO EGYPTIANS i swear to god, every time i go to /x/...
>>
>library
>librarian
>akashic records
>Egyptian symbolism and shit
yeah, no. all those are names made by humans or third dimensional humans

you dont think you are somewhere or at sometime, you just know
>>
File: 1497395010041.jpg (49KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
1497395010041.jpg
49KB, 395x395px
>>19181111

Ask the "father-figure" what lesson you should learn next; then start that journey on June 23rd(new moon, best time to start something new).
>>
Lucid dream 2

>want to be on a beach again
>suddenly it's a roof top
>I'm near the ledge
>I look over the edge
>suddenly I can feel him behind me
>I'm no god
>get stabbed in the heart and pushed off the edge
>land in the street
>the knife is jagged as all get out and has a tag on it that reads "Charlotte"

I don't know anyone named charlotte.
It's so hot I'm hoping to just pass out and dream again.
>>
>>19176192
Since they threw you out I would assume you are not ready maybe you have the right intentions. To real access there you have to be completely self-less and no afraid of anything there. Although I know some people which I dont know if they visited it or not but certainly seemed to posses some of the knowledge without having selfless intentions
>>
File: 1212.jpg (50KB, 450x597px) Image search: [Google]
1212.jpg
50KB, 450x597px
>>19181191
It's like a radio frequency, that when received by a radio, instantly translates it into the language of the listener.
If you look for Thoth you'll find Thoth; if you look for a grand library with books scrolls and tablets, you'll find it; if you look for the vibratory resonance of wisdom as a constant, you'll find it.

The raw data is always the same, any deviations are do to internal perspectives; by dismissing a perspective so flippantly, you show a deficit of perspective within yourself.
>>
>>19181503
I'm gonna get on one knee and ask nicely for any advice.

I also haven't passed out, I watched a video about how we should be vegans though.

>>19181485
So asking for the father or anyone who would help guide me you think?
>>
File: ar09.jpg (22KB, 300x519px) Image search: [Google]
ar09.jpg
22KB, 300x519px
>>19181597

Can you temporally regress? Try regressing emotionally to the you earliest good memory, something pure and innocent. Capture that feeling, and use it to light the lantern that shall guide your path. When you come to a great teacher, you should come to him with a mind as an empty bowl, ready to be filled.
>>
>>19181900
Okay, I'll try to return to my best childhood days.

Thank you anon.
>>
>>19176073
this, the librarian is probably just your own self-doubt. maybe next time you encounter her, or that father figure, ask them to teach you how to be worthy of accessing the records. you'll kinda just be talking to yourself, but maybe it'll help you find a way to remove that mental obstacle.
>>
File: 9 27.jpg (137KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
9 27.jpg
137KB, 880x660px
>>19181975
>you'll kinda just be talking to yourself,

Either it's an inner dialogue with the subconscious mind, sorting out the whole self, to achieve a better whole...or it's connection to a prime archetypal force of some sort(see: Jung's theories on archetypes, and the collective unconscious), and the imagery personified is the brain's way of adapting to that frequency, and interpreting it...either way, the benefit is real and tangible, and worth time an effort.
>>
>>19175962
>"hey guys i had a dream i interprate way too much into because my life is at an all time low and i seriously do something that is thought to be unachivable so i can prove my worth to people"
>"please love me random anonymouse people on a south korean rice farming board"

just kill your self you're done
it's over your father is right and your mother suffered enough and i doubt your brother looks with anything but pity at you
>>
File: 9.jpg (61KB, 640x375px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
61KB, 640x375px
>>19182521
Have you ever thought, that maybe all that pent up negativity can be turned into positivity, as easy as the pendulum of a clock goes from left to right?
Your life is built of your actions and thoughts, will you choose to build a prison of negativity, or a castle of positive change?
>>
>>19181965
Yeah this:
>>19181900
s pretty dangerous in general without being closely monitored throughout the process, *especially* if you happen to be unstable or have any mental illnesses or infirmities.

In a very real, psychological way, it is dangerous, and *potentially* in paranormal ways, but that's not my personal claim.
>>
File: 1495554199810.png (922KB, 564x636px) Image search: [Google]
1495554199810.png
922KB, 564x636px
>>19182844
>pretty dangerous

Nonsense, 4th dimensional thinking is very much within grasp; especially in regards to ones personal perspective. Unifying the self over time(through accepting, understanding, development and integration) is one of the most important steps you can have climbing up out of a purely reactionary mind.

Love of self(in moment)→Love of self(in all moments)→Love of self(unconditional)= a state of self worth to which you can change the world for the better, just by being.
>>
File: 1492043746929.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492043746929.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
A best
>>
I've focused really hard on grouping the positive energy that I have from my youth, it's all pure hearted stuff.

If I still can't speak it might be some trouble but I hope that I can shape the dream scape with what I've got.
>>
>>19182958
Dunno what you're on about, but I was talking about psychological regression, which is a real thing, has NOTHING to do with 4th dimensions, and can indeed be dangerous. But sorry to interrupt with some sane advice, continue spouting empty New Age platitudes in the midst of your LARP.
>>
File: W1212W.jpg (219KB, 1000x508px) Image search: [Google]
W1212W.jpg
219KB, 1000x508px
>>19183779

4th dimension is duration, 4th dimensional thinking pertains to using past perspectives/states of beings, acting in congress. When in deep meditation/trance states, this can be given form, and allow a deeper understanding of your interaction through duration/time.

Your advice is from a pop-science paradigm, understanding as shallow as spit. Modern psychology is the loosest of sciences at best, and glorified pill-pushers more often. Stop parading your surface understanding like you know anything clever, child.
>>
Closed my, eyes opened my eyes 6 hours later, not even one dream.

I think I need some kind of tea.
The pitch blackness isn't fun
>>
>>19175962
But was the librarian a cute? Would it be possible to astrally fuck her?
>>
>>19186302
She's a strong feminine God who doesn't need no other gods.

Also I fell asleep once I was hot enough and I had the fastest dream in a while, I cannot recall one bit but I know I had it, also I can suddenly change my aura at my own whim, will this help at all?

I've been practicing this all day between happy and sad.

Also should I seek out mugwort for recollection of my dreams?
>>
>>19181507
then what youre doing is deluding yourself to see of what you want to see not what you have to see
>>
File: 53420550.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
53420550.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>19186969

δώδεkα
duodecim
∩||
XII

All mean the same thing(12); ideas can be expressed into different paradigms similarly to words into different languages. The only way to teach a truly foreign ideas, is by using pre-existing old ideas as building blocks. It's why metaphors are so popular in teaching, especially when in theology and philosophy.
>>
File: 12121212.jpg (232KB, 800x888px) Image search: [Google]
12121212.jpg
232KB, 800x888px
>>19186969

When seeking universal truths, it's not as much the search for the one truth, as much as vectoring an overall direction from the similarities of many truths in choir.
>>
>>19186923
If you are this into it try mugwort, also you will always be kicked out of the library if you ignore the real name of things.
>>
>>19187935

Funny you might use that picture, faith.

>>19187941

I don't really know anything, or at least I perceive myself to not know anything, but my head is so full of useless junk that it might actually be my own undoing. Never the less I'm going to try and push forward, be happy, be content and most of all emptiness to be filled by truth.
>>
>>19175962
I had a dream last night about being a woman, getting on all fours and getting mounted by a dog.
Was pretty cool, but I guess your dream was nice too.
>>
File: 1498078335958.jpg (101KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1498078335958.jpg
101KB, 1024x576px
>>19188216
>>
>>19187999
Knowledge only seems useless until it stops being so, they said we were useless until they found a use for us during the campaign with all the spirit cooking, then Hillary lost and now we are useless again, till next time.
>>
File: corpushypercube1.jpg (285KB, 2514x3439px) Image search: [Google]
corpushypercube1.jpg
285KB, 2514x3439px
>>19175962
if you truly had this interaction its your Ego that stopped you, its larger than the "true" self. you identify as your ego instead of as your immortal soul.
>>19178262
>It envelopes you, changes perception so radically, that in changes you on a deep core level.
pretty much this, I've seen Aether, not the records, (though there might not be a difference) but the actual substance firsthand, and touched it with my hands, it was light with the texture of a cloud. I feel like I have the ability to master space-time and the material/spiritual realms, an d have been given the direction to do so even though I really don't deserve to.
>>
I'm to poisoned, nothing will save me, my God shouldn't anyway, this ego thing has taken a hold and I hate it, I wish I could be anywhere near as free as I once was but this black sludge has me by my throats and it leeching my soul I can feel it, anyway that's enough disparity I'm going in one last time, if I cannot win then I never was meant to and this will be what I add to the archives.

I'll pray to my God, cause I know he pittys me.
>>
some claim every human is "god", if this is true, couldnt just override his authority and tell him to fuck off?
this might be dumb and dangerous but i dont really understand how god can be forbidden from looking at something
>>
>>19188350
>I've seen Aether
Me too. Have inhaled about a gallon of it in my lifetime.
>>
File: back.jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
10KB, 229x220px
>>
>>19188394
Whose authority? Which God?
>>
This made me laugh (in a positive way) because this was the sort of thread I'd make on here back around 2010 when I was 16
>>
File: 1496251200027.gif (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496251200027.gif
89KB, 600x450px
>>19188662

Well the important thing is you found a way to feel superior to people you'll never meet.
>>
>>19188824
Let them feel superior, it's a good day for an unrestricted ego day.
>>
>>19188830

I would never interfere with freewill, just putting a mirror up so they can see I silly they're acting.
>>
So what happens if one of the books just burns away? Did something fuck up?
>>
>>19176109
This is the first I've heard of other people dreaming about this LIBRARY. I'd appreciate others posting about it, too.

I have had at least a dozen dreams, vivid and lucid, about this place. I could draw a map of it, practically. It has books that don't exist, books with no authors. There is also a room with every recording ever made, even every MIXTAPE ever made though the late 90's. There are others there but I never talk to them. I just roam around. But once I went to an "atrium" area and there was a BODHITREE. Tree of Knowlege. I came close to it and it scared me very badly, then I woke up.

What is this place?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498166339367.jpg (66KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498166339367.jpg
66KB, 592x592px
The ego-driven, dualistic, mind-centric approach to esoterica is a fun one to play with. Remember that everything in this reality is an aspect of your self. That librarian is your higher self taking a pick axe to the ego-construct's defensive wall around your heart. It's way more efficient surfing the astral seas powered by unconditional self love than shallow curiosity. I used to run on fear, guilt, and shame. That's dirty energy.

Cleaning up your thoughts and actions through diet, exercise, meditation, and whatever behavior transformation you have planned will ease the feelings of guilt and shame closing your heart center. Your vessel is functional, but it's a little bit dirtied up by your emotional state. Energetically, your flow gets choppy around the heart and again at the third eye. This dissonance from the lower centers makes for rougher seas up in the astral.

In lieu of reaching peak temple/vessel purity you could try meditating with some affirmative invocations. Living clean is thinking clean.

> I love myself. I am loved. I am welcome.
> Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to learn...
> Please show me some amazing story that will facilitate my highest soul purpose

Advance gratitude is some powerful ass shit. If you feel thankful for the amazing experience you haven't even had yet, you're encoding your experience with a much higher and steadier attraction to the desired outcome. Just bring the best vibe you can into the dream!
>>
This kinda shit can tune you right up for a safe and fun voyage.

https://fractalenlightenment.com/36049/spirituality/meditations-affirmations-to-heal-each-chakra
>>
>>19190100
What actions, diet and type of meditation you suggest?
>>
I had 7 dreams in one night, can't even recall half of them, the strongest one I can remember involved my best childhood friend and then the next best one was about me and this guy I hardly knew in 1st school fucking around in some parking lot.

The weirdest part is that I still can't talk in any of my dreams.

I've looked for a mirror a few times but I can't find one I want to know if I have a mouth or not this is killing me cause I seem to be able to do I gesture things, at least in the dream scape people still get that..

Dream 1
>best friends house
>not deformed in anyway
>the first house he lived in and still lives in today
>his got random friends turning up people I've never seen before
>something happens we're in the kitchen and then we go outside
>wake up

Dream 2
>In parking lot
>dumpster diving
>I have never dumpster dived in my life
>guy suggests we just break into the store
>I not a thief
>wake up

Dream 3
>cannot even recall the total even
>friends other house out of town
>only lasted 5 seconds
>just chilling in the house
>wake up

Like what am I to even get from a dream that only lasts for 5seconds really.
>>
>>19190158
Thank you I will try this, many blessings unto you friend and faith be with be with you
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.