[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Irl Paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12

File: 2spooky.jpg (122KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky.jpg
122KB, 500x399px
Alright /x/ I'm kinda drunk and I want to thank you for the scary shit I read on here so I'm gonna tell you guys about some of the scary shit that happened to me in my youth. I got shadow people, ghosts, forest demons, fucking aliens, and a bit of everything.

Now I don't do many posts but I always wanted to tell you guys about this stuff so now is as good a time as any. I'll post this and then start the greentext. Or normal writing if anyone prefers it.
>>
>>19175425
First story is about an old cabin in the Forest I grew up in.

>be 12 years old
>always lived with my grandparents because my parents are incompetent as all hell.
>Grandfather builds cabin out in the woods that used to be a massive far.
>Cabin is more like a medium sized hunting cabin with regular shit in it.
>the property had two old barns on it and was mostly reclaimed by nature and all
>Grandfather spends years clearing and maintaining it for no real reason
>later discovered he wanted to grow some pot but didn't because only house near us was owned by hunters that liked to hunt, alot
>only son is my best friend Arron.
>We always explore the massive forest despite all the fences and creeks.
(cont.)
>>
Why couldn't he grow pot because of other hunters?
>>
>>19175449
>the one we liked most was this old cabin just off the edge of his property
>it was just over a creek by a road leading to the Thompson's place.
>Thompson had moved out but we never changed the name
>weird priest moves in but thats for later.
>Commonly we would enter the house with our usual ritual
>we would enter through a window and Arron would kick down one of the doors
>I would grab a few bricks from the fireplace and throw them to the side
>we have done this same thing for years and the door would always be put back and the bricks stacked back up
>old preacher man didn't seem to care for any of the old buildings that dotted the forest.
>always joked that the preacher was a terrorist/drug lord because of his private airport and he set up cameras everywhere
>"Clearly he is OCD" we would joke
>not at all
>>
File: U1Bje4J.jpg (226KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
U1Bje4J.jpg
226KB, 970x545px
>>19175469
hunters that would see the pot. In reality I don't think they would care.

>>19175480
>The cabin was perched on an old hill with yellow flowers that would open in spring
>The cabin was something out of a landscape painting so we always thought of it as a safe point.
>at this point we started to fear the forest as we believe evil lurked within but that story is later
>Anyway I'm in the other room looking about and Arron starts to scream.
>like really scream
>we were always quiet when on the Thompson's property because we thought they knew we trespassed alot
>also thought we knew about his drug operation, ah youth.
>got to shut him up
>bust through the knocked down door
>"would you shut the fuck-"
>turn to what he is facing
>fear consumes me as I could not comprehend what I was seeing
>The top half of a man was emerging from the wall at us with his mouth wide open
>screaming at us
>turn and jump out opposing window and hop the creek.
>just look back at the cabin

Arron later said all he saw was an odd mist like blur. I tried to explain the man but he said he didn't see him. Weird as he was looking at it for a good bit. Kinda like Freddy Krueger in the first Nightmare on Elmstreet movie when he is coming out of the wall. We never returned to that cabin.
>>
>>19175510
Do alien story next pls
>>
>>19175510
Alright now for the shadow people and that weird grudge hair thing

>Always had trouble falling asleep sense I was young
>night terror educed insomnia
>never watched anything scary for fear it would give me worse dreams
>later learn to suppress my dreams so I get more sleep now

>back when I was 14 I think
>wake in a weird state and unable to move.
>look about room
>see fucking shadow people walking about the room
>I was way to tired to to know what they were but I had read about them before in books
>In my dazed state I assume the robed figure to be a girl who was staying the night for some reason and I was not told
>looking back I question how I came to this conclusion.
>Didn't think it a dream because I was aware of my eye moments.
>most of my dreams are like a rail shooter where I am never in control of my actions.
>can only ever talk but not move.
>Think that has something to do with a fear of not having control.
(cont.)
>>
File: grudge_hair_by_speikobrarote.jpg (201KB, 751x885px) Image search: [Google]
grudge_hair_by_speikobrarote.jpg
201KB, 751x885px
>>19175527
will do

>>19175538
>I watch this fucker walk about for what seems like an hour
>has odd black flame coming off body
>think it/she is looking for a place to sleep
>think I need to role out sheets
>raise my body up from the bed
>ask "who are you"
>shadow figure turns to me and says something I couldn't understand
>disappears in a mist of black flames.
>blackout
>wake in same place I fell when I went to sleep.

I woke to realize a fucking shadow person was in my room. Scared as shit I dismissed it as a dream till something came when I was awake.

>Be a few weeks later
>it be night and I'm reading manga to pass the time.
>Bleach, I had such shit taste
>odd ball of shadow black flame in top corner of room (pick looks like it)
>I'm clearly awake and I see it
>I've had enough of it
>"get the fuck out before I get a priest I'm tired of your shit"
>disappears and never comes back
>I got to sleep a few hours later

Now for aliens from our viewer request
>>
>>19175562
>>19175527
Alright the aliens thing happened recently and for those wondering I live in Kentucky and alot of weird shit happens from time to time. Many consider us the most haunted state in America but thats different stuff.

>be 21 and just a few months ago
>I have moved from the farm into a small town
>my ex-gangster grandfather got tired of maintaining the farm which we never grew shit on.
>I got alot of funny stories from his youth too but thats not really /x/ stuff. Well maybe one thing with a Ouija board but thats it.
>Fell outta contact with Aaron a few years back
>he lost himself in parties and booze I fear
>got new best friend named Casey
>best and most loyal friend a man could ask for.
>he however lives way out in the woods where weird shit happens
>>
>>19175590
One think you must know is that both of us enjoy a special herb that many people like and many don't like. We live in Kentucky after all and Kentucky along with being scary grows alot of herb. It may be dull as all hell but it's home I suppose.

>receive call from Casey at like eleven at night.
>man is scared shitless
>Despite Casey's dad being an ex herb farmer himself he does not approve of it so has the rule of keeping it out of the house.
>Casey takes up the habit of smoking it at the end of his driveway
>his long ass creepy drive way out in the backwoods of Kentucky
>trying to tell you it is way out there
>Casey goes on to explain he was smoking and saw a UFO stalking him
>I assume he is just high as hell which we was
>goes into detail of a large flying metallic object just over the tree line.
>Asks me to say something only I would know
>"around trout watch out"
>was a joke from highschool
(cont.)
>>
>>19175469
cause they'd call the cops or steal the pot clearly
>>
>>19175619
>Later says it was gone but wanted me to stay on the line.
>I too was somewhat drunk as I am now
>says the thing was kinda large and a smooth cylinder shaped.
>says the thing keeps coming back but he can't get a picture.

Later it goes away and he heads inside. Next we see I do as any friend would and poke fun of him for being scared of satellites and moonlight. He dares me to come out sometime to smoke as he says alot of shit happen. I'm an experienced /x/ lurker so I know real shit when I see it so I take the bet.

(cont)
>>
File: glenn-walking-dead-217888.jpg (50KB, 655x390px) Image search: [Google]
glenn-walking-dead-217888.jpg
50KB, 655x390px
>>19175643
>about a week or two later we hang and party all day.
>he can take alot of booze and weed and me being the insomniac can stay up all day.
>we head to our dealers house and hang after watching The Walking Dead.
>first night the Asian dude got killed with a bat.
>I stopped watching about mid way through the prison so I had no idea what was going on.
>got outside and smoke even more.
>while I'm there Casey tells me off all sorts of shit.
(cont.)

Also headcount, how many of you do I have?
>>
File: ufonaples10.20.12.gif (23KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
ufonaples10.20.12.gif
23KB, 360x270px
>>19175662
>tells me of a time he was with this other dude named Timmy.
>they were smoking when they saw a blowing light in the sky.
>Casey got it on his phone and showed me.
>pic related but not the picture. Grabbed that off google.
>it was a dark video showing five or seven blowing circles merging into one after flying for a bit.
>I'm gonna upload it onto youtube someday but not today. I'll tell you guys when I do.
>Casey explains it was so bright it lit the whole sky despite the video being dark. Timmy confirmed this.

Also a skinwalker or something. He said it watches him sometimes. A large tall man with arms and legs to long to be human. Walks out of the forest to look at him and walks back it. His father said he had a friend that saw it on their property 20 years ago.
>>
File: tumblr_mgzosjpL0r1rlq7vvo1_500.jpg (12KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgzosjpL0r1rlq7vvo1_500.jpg
12KB, 500x375px
>>19175690
>at this point I admit being a little scared.
>last thing I want is to fight of a skinny or some fucking aliens.
>tells me to look to the sky if I want to see them
>against my better judgment I want to see some shit.
>look up and see what looks like a falling satellite moving in strange directions.
>"you mean like that"
>point it out to Casey and he said yea
>Look at what was a flying object in the distance.
>Thing would move like a scatter in a loop.
>left and right left and right over and over till it made a full loop.
>then it would go back and forth till it stopped
>then it would go faster again till it made the loop in the other direction.
>watch this shit for and hour.
>not like an hour but an actual hour.
>notice another one behind us doing the same thing.
>even did what I should never do and got out of the car to ensure it wasn't just some drug endued illusion.
>it was there and it was going about in circles.
>got tired of watching it and went inside.

We tried to find it again but never could. There was nothing but a forest in that direction with no power lines or towers. Figured it was best to not ask questions.
>>
>>19175662
you got me, at least. this shit is good, op, keep posting
>>
>>19175739
alright I got forest demons, more haunted houses, demonic forest, loud noises only some people can hear, a gateway to hell, a weird demon that can turn the night sky red, and a few other things.

What do you want next?
>>
>>19175758
gonna go with loud noises as it is short.

>have gay friend named Lilly
>dude is really gay and pisses me off but we get along at times.
>in our youth we like scary shit and kinda studied it.
>at this point I conquered my night terrors so only the really fucked up ones stay. Not on purpose but I like sleep.
>tells me of this time in like 5th grade.
>at this point I was still on the farm and he still lived in the town I live now. For awhile we lived here. about three years or so but his coal burning welfare queen of a cunt mother had him move in with her for more welfare.
>this isn't Kentucky racist btw, his mom is just a massive cunt that doesn't care for her bundle of nigglets.
>he tells me of walking at night with a friend as we often did.
>our small town was comfy at night.
>he hears a massive rawer that seems to stretch for miles.
>so loud he covers his ears
>friend fails to hear it despite how much Lilly tells him

I wanted to tell him what he heard may have been The Hum
>>
>>19175803
Portal to Hell

This one is about an ex-friend of mine who is said to have opened a portal to hell through a massive autistic fit of rage. If you are readying this Micheal I want my fucking money. Also Lilly fucked Fran outside the school in my town. Also in his grandparents house. I told your sister.

Alright hell hole
>So Micheal was born special, in more ways then one
>He was said to have been born with a special soul that was aligned with the natural energy of this world in a way that let him work magic unlike normal men.
>so much so that the local Druid groups recognize his rite as their high priest.
>encase you didn't notice I hate this guy these days.
>plus he a Druid and me a Roman didn't work out well. We both being Pagans but from different back grounds. He was also friends with Lilly back in the day.
>would always warn of meddling in occultism we shouldn't touch. Fuck him we did as we wanted.
(cont)
>>
File: 1490304876172.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490304876172.gif
2MB, 800x450px
>>19175662
Lurking
>>
>>19175864
Also he is said to have shattered crystals just by pumping so much energy into them.

anyway the story
>Micheal was at a friends house
>do is cool but Micheal hated him
>always called his group The Tribe. Poor and many in number they seemed to migrate from place to place. Fucker didn't know you could put a poptart in a toaster. Good weed though.
>Anyway that guy who owns the house fucks his mother from time to time. Many people fuck his mother from time to time. Wiccans and all.
>Dude gets so pissed about this one night he goes into the back yard.

All of this is accounts I got off his various family members that were there.

>Micheal yells out something in Latin despite not knowing shit about Latin.
>they told me his resulting anger tore open a hole in the veil between this world and the next which allowed demons and spirits to leak through.
>I never liked Wiccans or for that matter Druids so I called bullshit.
>they say you should never go in the yard at night or the demons would follow you back in. Of course Wiccans know shit about magic So I called bullshit
>go on to explain about this little girl demon that desires to break necks that they sealed away.
>they all refuse to go into the back yard at night. Something about the sun protecting them or something.
>>
File: CZ1BFE1VAAAGqok.png (290KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CZ1BFE1VAAAGqok.png
290KB, 600x338px
>>19175899
I recall being maybe 15 or 16 at the time

>Me being the big dicked Roman I am decide to go into the back yard at night
>"My gods are stronger then your myths of demons"
>they refuse to come with on grounds of little loli demon and other shit. Didn't ask them to come.
>I recall them saying something about this big ritual involving blood to seal the little cunt away. I always considered Wiccans to be heretics. Their ideas of magic were blasphemous to Pagan gods and their beliefs mad. Druids around here hate Wiccans btw. Most people hate the wiccans around here.
>walk into the back yard only to be overcome with a heavy feeling
>"yea fuck this"
>heavy feeling of dread over takes me.
>walk out like nothing bad happened.

We later theorized on some sort of battery that could use all the bad mojo back there as an energy source. Didn't do it as they all moved from that house again.

hmmmm....how about the red sky demon. Thats a fun story.
>
>>
File: netherforest2.jpg (128KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
netherforest2.jpg
128KB, 800x532px
>>19175940
>Be about 16 or 17
>decide to walk the night with Micheal and Lilly in our comfey town.
>that night was not comfey at all. Just demons and shit.
>we walked to a placed we called The Box
>it was a metal box aside the train tracks that go through town. It was there we often smoked weed, drank, brought girls, etc.
>something unnatural rested on that side of town though. At To one side a haunted house we never returned to. Nothing to scary just a haunted Gameboy. To the other side of the tracks was a place we called The Fairy Garden. Was a place of good energy with bottles hanging from trees.
>Was a full moon out that night as we walked the tracks to the box. A red light stretched high into the sky and it radiated from a single dark point.
>we walked closer to the box and one by one we were consumed by fear. We thought at first it was the light of the box that was let off by a coming train. But no train came.
>we noticed the red light stretched high into the sky far further then any light should. As I said one by one did we opt to walk back.
>on the way back I notice something walking beside Micheal. It was small and at first I thought it a skunk. It walked at a different pace then any of us. I yelled out SKUNK, in order to save us from a spray.
>we jumped back but the shadow stopped too. I thrown a few rock to scare it away but it just disappeared.

I was always the inquisitive type to never take something for paranormal unless I thought it out. That was the first thing to happen that night. It was said the town had some demons from the past. But that was only the first thing to happen that night. We were also in the historic black section of the town from back in the day.
>>
File: Stalker_-_Luring.jpg (46KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Stalker_-_Luring.jpg
46KB, 720x404px
>>19175985
>We went to the School. For some time we stayed there. It was a place to relax and hangout in our youth and so it was then too.
>When I attended that school we had a story of the dead Cleaner. Was said back when the school was Western Kentucky's Campus that a cleaner went to smoke. We went to where there was a gas leak and blew himself up.
>As we were there Micheal said something was peaking around the corner of a building to look at us. He could always see shit before me and Lilly could feel them so we trusted his judgment and fled.
>we fled to the town library where an odd man rolled up in an old beat up pickup. He just rolled down the window and looked at us before driving away. Not paranormal but scary as hell for us.
>Micheal kept going on and on about something following us before a horrid scream ran through our ears.
>we ran and ran as that man in the truck just kept showing up at odd places. We considered seeking shelter in a church but we ran back to my home.

The sky still glowed red outside my window as we knew not to go back out. It soon faded at last. It was odd seeing as my house was almost a mile from the train tracks.
>>
File: 867.jpg (172KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
867.jpg
172KB, 640x422px
>>19176010
The shifting demonic forest sounds like a good story to recall. Still have bad dreams of that damned place. back to me being 11 or 12

>Arron and me had a rule to never enter that forest at night.
>Last we did something chased us out. Demon or not we were not having any of that shit.
>the forest at times was governed by it's own laws. Aaron and I were great navigators of the forest always being able to find our way out.
>however some parts seemed to shift on their own. Things not being where they were, old cabins disappearing, whole landscapes vanishing and reappearing, shit was weird.
>one I recall was a two story cabin. It was quite large and it was settled atop a steep hill just past a cliff. We found it when we were about 9 or so.
>It had one of those outdoor pipes that stick out of the ground that you could use for water. Seemed fairly modern for the age of the cabin. Damn thing used straw as insulation after all.
>A pile of sporting trophies were also inside. Never knew what was upstairs as it seemed scary to go up.
>we saw this cabin once and no matter how far we searched we never found it again. Just up and vanished as it seemed so close before. Just over the cliff and a bit to the south west.

Anyway the demons
(cont.)
>>
>>19176046
>we hungout in the fields at night all the time. Just never close to the forest.
>besides the shifting landscape and disappearing and sometimes reappearing buildings there was also what we called Satan's Fire.
>Thing was quite odd it was a huge bonfire out in the woods and would often spawn in different places at night.
>from the field we would see it, see figures dance around it. However when we searched for it the next morning it would be gone without a trace. No soot or ash, no burnt earth or trees.
>was something unnatural about that forest
>at times it seemed to lure us close to the forest but at night we never dared enter it.
>so close we could see those long shadows of figures dancing around it stretch to grab at our feet.

Besides that weird fire we also had odd wolfs or something of the like. One night we were camping in our club house and a cat came in three times. We were scared three times by that cat so Aaron bashed it with a log. The thing screamed a few times. Worried I told him to shut it up and so he hit it again. Cat ran away at an unnatural pace. we went back in and soon growls and howls followed. We fled to a place called The Rock where a tobacco barn once stood. We started a fire and Aaron decided to get drunk. He was 14 and I 12 at the time. Made hooch all the time but I hated the taste. We ran again when the howls got close and hid near the road to start another fire. Something danced around the fire we left and we soon retreated back home. Odd things seemed to pop up. May not be paranormal but damn were we scared.
>>
>>19176082
I recall a few more stories but give me a second. So many weird things happening. Maybe not all paranormal but so many oddities.
>>
>>19176097
Also me, if anyone knows what that fire was or the red sky demon I'd like to know.
>>
>>19176099
anyway I'm tired and drunk guys. It is 3:05 AM here and I'm gonna get some sleep. If the thread is up in the morning I'll post some more stuff. My family has some good stories from WW2 and other stuff I can tell.

haha, maybe /x/ will consider me good enough to get me some of those screen caps of spooky threads. I'll be up about noonish so bump till then.
>>
>>19176135
bump for stories at noon
good reads, anon.
>>
File: 1382463765578.jpg (34KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1382463765578.jpg
34KB, 368x368px
Well guys I'm awake and sober and thats all I got. Most everything I still got is low quality second hand stuff.

Just wanted to thank you guys for all the fun over the years.
>>
>>19175480
>>Commonly we would enter the house with our usual ritual
>>we would enter through a window and Arron would kick down one of the doors
>>I would grab a few bricks from the fireplace and throw them to the side
Why?
>>
>>19177789
lol it was just something we did. He enjoyed kicking down the door and I'd toss a few bricks. It was kinda funny in the way teens enjoy smashing bottles or something.
>>
>>19177789
>>19178057
If I recall we entered the window because the porch was unstable. Also the door Arron would kick was an interior door.
>>
Good reads. Keep er goin
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.