[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

July 8, 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: RoswellDailyRecordJuly8,1947.jpg (142KB, 768x540px) Image search: [Google]
RoswellDailyRecordJuly8,1947.jpg
142KB, 768x540px
Mark your calendars. The 70 year statute of limitations on the classified Roswell files ends.
>>
I doubt we'll get to see any of that. You don't get to join the intelligence communities until you're paranoid and/or cowardly enough that you'd never recognize a public interest in information if you saw it.
>>
>>19175180
This.

It's an official statement so I consider it invalid. I don't trust media. Not even that old.
>>
Some of the ayyy memes on the net basically amount to claims that if we want contact to happen we have to prove they're already here. I don't know if aliens would change their behavior in response to a common knowledge shift like that. I don't really trust an alien org to be paying enough attention to notice. I do know it'd be crackerjack against the damned spooks. They don't hide what isn't secret. Just wish I could live without having to think about what works against spies. It's primitive to have to worry about criminals operating under cover of law.
>>
File: IMG_2120.jpg (28KB, 327x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2120.jpg
28KB, 327x450px
>implying the Government won't just reup the Statute for another 50+ years on the grounds of "National Security", like they've been doing with the JFK files
>>
File: 2017-06-19 22.14.53.png (362KB, 831x540px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-19 22.14.53.png
362KB, 831x540px
Yep
>>
we WILL get those files
>>
>sitting outside reading /x/ in a park
>planes keep flying by, one at a time
>like seriously constant background noise of air planes
>not even near an airport
>idly fantasize about the planes being ufos, try looking
>can't tell
>my eyesight is bad
>seriously
>successive planes seem to be flying by lower
>pattern of flight lights looks weird, but I can't figure out why
>finally one crosses the sky with a weird distorted engine warble, flying low
>domed object
>flight lights describe more of a circle than possible on a plane

I'm still sitting outside right now. If there's a sighting in Washington state that a bunch of people end up babbling about, it's because the aliens tried really hard for a half-blind nerd.
>>
>>19175501
Whereabouts, anon?

Grant county 509 wants to know. Maybe I should keep my eye out?
>>
>>19175414

sorse?
>>
>>19175501

*chuckles*
>>
Neat, that's my birthday
>>
was >>19175168
>RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell

What the fuck was the Royal Australian Airforce doing in Roswell?
>>
>>19176193
The Air Force as you know it today was not a standalone branch at the time of the Roswell incident. It was the Army Air Force hence AAF. Not sure what the R was meant to be...Roswell maybe? Probably a safe bet that it was not the Royal Australian Air Force. Could have just been an error on the part of the editor which is pretty common especially when it comes to military shit like acronyms and designations and probably even more so in the era before teh advent of Google.
>>
>>19176245
Of note is the fact that the Air Force was established only months after the Roswell incident. Coincidence?
>>
>>19176193
>>19176245

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walker_Air_Force_Base

>Walker Air Force Base is a closed United States Air Force base located three miles (5 km) south of the central business district (CBD) of Roswell, a city in Chaves County, New Mexico, US.

>Opened in 1941 as an Army Air Corps flying school, it was active during World War II and the postwar era as Roswell Army Air Field.

you're welcome
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.