[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the creepiest place to camp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: paranormal-forest.jpg (54KB, 736x413px) Image search: [Google]
paranormal-forest.jpg
54KB, 736x413px
Hey /x/, I'm planning a camping trip with a friend right now and we're trying to decide where to go. So, /x/ what is the spookiest/creepiest camping area you know of in Western USA? We're in Western Idaho and we're willing to drive out to some of the bordering states (maybe farther if the sights and areas are really nice).

Also, share some creepy camping stories.
>>
>>19175152
dunno
>>
>>19175152
>Journey deep into Siskiyou
>Acquire Bigfurt
>>
>>19175152
creepiest place....
Eugene, OR
>>
>>19177211
How so?
>>
>>19177211
Do tell.
>>
>>19175152
In the upper peninsula of Michigan where the Dogman lurks.
>>
>>19175152
i hear the alaska triangle is pretty spoot
>>
I remember hearing of a place in north east oregon that has a hole for lack of better word that people dont come out of after hiking in
>>
>>19175152
go camping inside of an abandoned mine.
>>
Big Sur California

>At the sunset I met a lady there who wanted me to take her picture by her really cool campsite

>I took three and they all came out blurry, she said "its fine"

>then she offered her camping site to my friend and me, it was a tree with the branches grown resembling a cave

>"I can picture you two in there!"

>a few times that night I woke up to shuffling of raccoons trying to get into my bag

>its 4am, I awaken to shuffling and expect to find raccoons but instead see the woman who gave the camp site staring at me emotionless and still

>i gasp and freeze, she stands there saying nothing for a few seconds before she walks back

>my friend was asleep, I woke him up scared as hell and tell him what happened, he wakes up startled in tears over a vivid dream he had of me suicidally driving us off the cliff and into the ocean,smiling but as we crash I make a face of regret

She wasn't at the campsite she said she was relocating the next day. Supposedly there are humanoid shadows called the "dark watchers" that inhabit the area.
>>
>>19180141
I should at that she was directly in front of me, like a foot away
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
These cases alone are bizarre enough, but when taken with a complete history of the Lake they form an eerie puzzle—each missing person or mysterious death another tantalizing piece. I took the below inventory of unsettling reports from the park’s official website:
https://www.nps.gov/crla/index.htm

http://weekinweird.com/2013/03/14/creepy-crater-lake-legends-lost-gold-history-mystery/
>>
File: 1497498974165.png (4MB, 1000x4748px) Image search: [Google]
1497498974165.png
4MB, 1000x4748px
>>19175152
>>
>>19175152
ur mums vagina
>>
>>19179633
In the swamps of Bay Mills?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.