[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does this mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

what does this mean?
>>
>>19174951
It's an eclipse? I mean, doesn't it say it in the file name? Did you need us to explain that to you?
>>
Means some babby is getting sacrificed to rich people somewhere
>>
>>19175010
/thread
>>
>>19174988
i know what it is but i don't know why it is
you know?
>>
>>19174951
*teleprots behidn u* heh heh...nice try, magneto...*rips off your arm adn snikts claws* tell ur succuibs mysticqe ill b cummin for her next... *smokes cigarette and flips up hood on hoodie sweatshirt, revealing that i was truly a middle finger all along* heh heh...fag...
>>
>>19175051
if you dont know why ask Bill Nye, you fuck
>>
>>19175055
r u a wizard?
>>
Since people won't stop bumping it, can we get a janitor to nuke the off-topic thread?
>>
>>19175068
(((((off topic)))))
>>
>>19174951
GRRIIIIIFIIIIIIIIIIITH!!!!
>>
>>19176966
>>
>>19174951
it means that you killed yhorm.
>>
>>19175061
That shill who worked for Boeing?
>>
>>19174951
Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain?
>>
https://youtu.be/fToRej14lCQ

It means, just a coincidence goy.
>>
Black hole sun, wont you come?
>>
>>19177214
no
>>
>>19177214
And wash away the rain
>>
File: saturnshill.png (587KB, 680x507px) Image search: [Google]
saturnshill.png
587KB, 680x507px
>>19174951
Great tunes aside, it's a fucking eclipse. They look pretty dope, that's it. Perhaps by this you meant "black sun" which is nazi symbolism. I've heard Jupiter be described as the black sun as well, I don't claim to be that knowledgeable of the subject though. I'm sure some /pol/lack or Juptierposter can tell you more.
>>
>>19174951
Chosen undead...
>>
>>19174951
The Sun and the Moon hangs on the sky to provide us signs of "divine" work. Every show that those colossal bodies throw for us is God's own way to tell the whole Earth that things are getting done.
>>
>>19175051
Because the moon blocks the sun
>>
File: GutsCrying.png (345KB, 1014x1035px) Image search: [Google]
GutsCrying.png
345KB, 1014x1035px
>>
>>19178374
LE UNDERRATED XDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>19174951
You will die in seven days
>>
>>19174951
It's just from the digital dome roof.

It's programmed to do that every now and again to coincidence with the globe and space lie
>>
>>19174951
black star
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.