[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make Me Believe Aliens Are Real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12

File: ayy lmaooo.jpg (56KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmaooo.jpg
56KB, 500x387px
UFO's and alien stories have fascinated me since I was child and Signs fucked my shit up. I've always fancied the idea of aliens visiting earth or having a hand in humanity as a strong possibility (especially after watching 2001 and Arrival). So go ahead and red pill my ass (no anal probe pun intended).
>>
>>19174625
>>
File: wmqpaywdf58c.jpg (50KB, 624x468px) Image search: [Google]
wmqpaywdf58c.jpg
50KB, 624x468px
>>19174625
>>
>>19174625
Okay so heres a story. Nothing fantastical, but enough to REALLY set in the fact that UFOs are a thing.

No, not satellites. Not planes. Not "swamp gas" or anything else skeptics will throw at me. My brother and I were both present for this.

>be me
>about 2 years ago
>outside smoking a little bud with my brother off the back porch
>i like to watch stars, so i suggest we shut off the porch light
>resume smoke session
>after a couple minutes i notice one of the stars starts moving
>ohfuck
>bro look at that shit!
>"what?"
>There! A fucking star is moving (thinking he would tell me im full of shit)
>"oh fuck dude it really is!"
>we both get excited
>watch this "star" drift across the sky, id say about halfway across our field of view in the night sky
>it wasnt very fast
>it stops
>it starts drifting back the opposite direction
>suddenly another "star" pops in to view, wasnt there before
>they are drifting parallel to eachother
>they stop. Then drift the opposite direction (original direction the first one was heading)
>then go back again, heading the opposing direction once more
>this time they are sort of circling eachother
>like they are both orbiting an invisible point in the sky while they moved
>they begin to go so far that they fall out of view behind our roof
>we scramble to go outside of the fenced in yard
>turn around
>nothing is there

Thats all. Kind of a letdown. But it shook me to my core.
>>
>>19174660
>outside smoking a little bud with my brother off the back porch
Already stopped reading.
>>
>>19174625
I don't understand why you don't already believe in aliens. After all, during Earth's formation, alien bacteria landed on Earth and slowly evolved into all the lifeforms we have today.
>>
>>19174693
Yeah because it is totally a fucking hallucinogenic drug. Fuck off you degenerate. I took the time to type that up and youre just being an ignorant little shit.
>>
>>19174708
I mean in the sense of intelligent alien life currently existing and/or having contact with our species.

>>19174660
I think we've all had one weird experience with lights in the sky like that.
>>
>>19174719
What bothers me about it the most is that it was co-confirmed to be something actually out there, not just in my head.

The movement of it was unexplainable to me, as well as the way it looked. It literally looked like a star. Never have seen anything like it before or since then, although i would like to.
>>
>>19174625
I heard a rumor that ayyy lmao is an in-joke among the ET crowd. Are you an alien checking to see if the true believers have proven your existence yet, OP?
>>
File: you_got_me_breaking_bad.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
you_got_me_breaking_bad.gif
4MB, 400x225px
>>19174759
>>
File: 1496852155814.jpg (147KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496852155814.jpg
147KB, 640x640px
>>19174759
U kno 2 much OP
>>
File: JPEG_20170613_222136.jpg (14KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170613_222136.jpg
14KB, 128x128px
>>19174759
817632827262515162728272615151425278882201928362526388583726242637382910184596694

Yes.
>>
>>19174771
Sad to say, today is not go for advancement on contact protocols. I can't prove a thing.
>>
>>19174708
>during Earth's formation, alien bacteria landed on Earth and slowly evolved into all the lifeforms we have today.
[CITATION MISSING]

not saying its not possible, but to state this as fact is asinine.
>>
>>19174789
>817632827262515162728272615151425278882201928362526388583726242637382910184596694

what is so special about this string of numbers and why is it always linked with this picture? Inside-joke/hoax or some sort of cryptograph?
>>
>>19174845
I think it's a query shortcut. Plug it into a search engine and the internet will spit out all the other locations where the same code was used. In this way, a certain subset of information is linked together for condensed access by anyone who knows that code.

There are other codes and other informations. This is a thing.
>>
>>19174850
Go on....
>>
>>19174857
Oh hell, man. Pack in on the next ARG that starts up. You'll probably be up to your ears in query shortcuts. I didn't mean I have privileged access to codes that link together caches of secret alien information.

This is detritus of experience from that time I joined an ARG and also that other time I followed one for a while not sure if it was an ARG or not. But experiences like that at least proves people DO this, even if they don't prove that it's ever been used for a really productive purpose.
>>
>>19174850
Took this string of numbers into the googler, all that comes up are other posts with this image.
Bizarre, but seems like copypasta to me.
Sorry Im a skeptic asshole.
>>
>>19174875
ARG?
>too lazy to google again
>>
>>19174893
Alternate reality game

Next time i wont be so nice
>>
>>19174887
im this guy again.
Reddit seems to think is translates into some form of coordinates... rumor is thread was pruned shortly after coordinates were decoded.
>Interedasting
>>
>>19174940
Aren't internet friends great?
>>
File: 1492693150273.png (16KB, 241x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492693150273.png
16KB, 241x200px
>>19174941
>>
>>19174941
>"they're onto us"
>>
File: Fafnir.png (64KB, 277x160px) Image search: [Google]
Fafnir.png
64KB, 277x160px
>>19174893
Gee, man... You make me feel like I'm shitting up the thread explaining that... But alright, whatever, it's 4chan and we're all losers anyways. An ARG is an altered reality game. They pretend to include real people, real organizations, and game actions are often "real world" things like... I dunno, I'm a shut-in. Calling people? As if I'd ever voluntarily call a stranger on the phone. There's a reason I didn't get into it. Anyway, some ARGs deceive their players and insist ISREAL while they're being played, which is fucking unethical. Maybe even illegal. Most ARGs are more honest than that, and they just keep kayfabe during the game.

"Most" I say. I don't play them. Maybe I'm opening my mouth too much and everyone will think I'm a fool. Fortunately, that's a way to wisdom, and I don't have to eat the rep cost. Anonymity is a treasure.

>>19174947
Secret superpower, you're invulnerable here. Insulting people on 4chan is like firing bullets at Superman. You retard.

>>19174789
If that's a selfie, my rumorbase also says you're an asshole.
>>
>>19174966
>invulnerable

Bullshit. Stick around long enough and someone will hit you with kryptonite
>>
>>19174995
>I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind
>I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time
>But I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon
>I feel there's nothing I can do
>Yeah
>>
>>19175001
how the fuck did 3 Doors Down get brought into a thread about aliens
>>
File: 18375202621_253751d2b6_o.jpg (3MB, 2048x1308px) Image search: [Google]
18375202621_253751d2b6_o.jpg
3MB, 2048x1308px
I've had several they happened when I was around 13.
For reference my bedroom was connected to the living room itself. It was basically the old dining room, had bay windows, and also had a door to the kitchen through there. I had this magnetic folding door on the living room side. I'm not sure what those are called. Anyway you walked straight out into the living room and forward and the kitchen was on your right not 15 feet away from the "bedroom" door.
>Wake up in a cold sweat
>Recalling the dream I just had at least I hope it was a dream
>In said dream I woke up and got out of bed
>Really thirsty thought maybe I'd go into the kitchen and get a glass of water
>Don't remember getting the water itself
>Walk back into living room
>See your stereotypical alien grey
>Immediately gripped with this primal fear
>Looking into this things eyes
>I try to speak, "What are you? Why are you here?" But nothing comes out of my mouth
>Just a squeak if that as I mouthed the words
>I can't move
>Wake up in bed where I started the story

I was entertaining those close encounters meditations; CE5 I think?

The other happened while hunting in rural Georgia.
>Just getting to the place where the ladder stand I was to be hunting for the morning
>Dad walks me to my stand then goes to his on the other side of the road about 300 yards away
>Sitting patiently watching the wildlife
>Song birds chirping, squirrels foraging
>Suddenly around 8:30am
>I watch this thing about 125 yards away over the pines across the clearing
>This big mylar jellyfish looking thing is just drifting through the air
>Big sparkling streamers trailing it
>Wtf is this shit?
>That's the last thing I remember before my dad came walking up around 11am
>Still have no idea what I saw
>No history of mental illness aside from anxiety and depression fyi

Any thoughts?
I posted this years ago and someone said it was a sylph?
I think both of these are directly related to those CE5 meditations desu. Is that possible?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485158233539.jpg (154KB, 2048x1458px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485158233539.jpg
154KB, 2048x1458px
>>19175072
This a cut and paste of something I'd tried to post a few weeks back when I got banned. The first just gets me in a weird state of mine. It has to be the most vivid dream I have ever had and I can think of many others I still remember.
It seemed so real.
The second one I still haven't found a satisfactory explanation for. It's just so goddamned weird. I've tried so hard to remember what happened afterward but all I remember is what happened afterward when my Dad came to meet me around midday a couple hours later around 11:30.

Pic not related but it's my own personal comet pic from last year iirc it's Comet Jacques 2014E4
>>
>>19175072
>anxiety and depression
we're all on an internet image board. These thoughts are not uncommon among "woke" niggers such as ourselves.

Just this morning I had a vivd dream in which I was one of the first in the world to witness the ayyylmaos revealing themselves to the masses. The "leader" told me (us, really) that they had come to the conclusion that our governments wanted to keep us in the dark and that a revel en masse was necessary to assimilate their culture into ours and ours into theirs.

I can go into more detail if any of you retards are curious. I can remember almost every detail of this vision for about 20 minutes in dream time.
>>
>>19174759
Ayyy lmao.
>>
>>19174660
This happened to me. Twice. Last time was last month.
>>
I had a similar experience in around February or March this year. Had a little break from work, it was around 6 or 7pm, stood outside and watched the stars for a bit and saw a noticeably bright star moving horizontally across the sky. Then it stopped, and moved "away" as if it were leaving the atmosphere.
>>
>>19174625
There is an uncountable amount of life sustaining planets in our universe alone, it's pure and total egoistic clinical narcissism to not accept that there are beings out there, I'm sure some are even more fucked up than humans, which is saying something.
>>
>>19174660
>was high
>experiences a group/shared delusion when high
jesus fuck, if your senses are impaired your story holds no value
>>
>>19174653
Kek. That was so ridiculous. Glad I wasn't in Vegas.
>>
>>19177213
>I'm sure some are even more fucked up than humans

Honestly, humans aren't that fucked up... Most people are peaceful live and let live types. Not everyone is climbing some greasy pole to the top of the world of flesh.
>>
>>19174789
If I had a bitcoin for every time I've seen this posted. Or as a thread.
>>
>>19178992
Naivety is strong with this one.
>>
>>19178997
Nah. Have a little faith. Try studying economics. The invisible hand relies upon the basic decency of human nature, that we may pursue our interests selfishly without it even occurring to us to pursue our selfish interests in a way that contravenes the consent of others.
>>
File: IMG_4753.jpg (11KB, 144x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4753.jpg
11KB, 144x170px
>Not everyone is climbing some greasy pole to the top of the world of flesh.
>>
>>19179002
>Projecting this hard.
>>
>>19179002
Vivid prose, isn't it? I was proud of that one.
>>
>>19179001
I'm just saying, I've witnessed reality first hand. And people, are fucked up. Not everyone. But live and let live just isn't as prevalent as your making it sound. This idea of harmony and justice, is an idea, that's mostly realized in wealthy areas.
>>
Dude, wat?
>>
>>19179027
For this
>>19179007

Who is projecting what, in what sense? Please explain.
>>
>>19174709
T. Angry stoner
>>
>>19179022
I actually agree with you, but the way to advance it is to insist upon it. As we insist on it, wealth spreads, which in turn causes the ideal to become more natural. Every iteration of insistence upon an ideal of an unfucked humanity is progress.
>>
>>19179051
Good point. I just can't pass on the idea that people are going to be basically good. Maybe the top 5% of everyone. But your right.
>>
>>19179077
It's just people who allow the evils exist, but not in their neighborhoods. That's a good way to end up with the enemy at your gates.
>>
>>19174709
fuckt that guy he is just ignorant i believe you ive seen them to no joke
>>
>>19178966
>Believing there is an objective reality
>Believing senses aren't impaired sober
No stories from anyone sleep deprived, under emotional stress, depressed, under the influence of any and all substances (so no adderall, pain medication for that broken leg, coffee) hold value. There is no such thing as accounting for biases and perception, so that a story from someone on coke, someone on LSD and a stoner are all equally impaired in the same way, at least where it matters.

Go stare through a glass of water until you realize you can't hold the truth and then kill yourself for good measure.
>>
>>19174660
>be me
>smoke pot
>get paranoid
>its nothing
FUCK OFF
>>
>>19179581
>under emotional stress
Fuck off, a good portion of the otherworldly shit I've seen came with stressful emotional auras. Like, literally just being in the same room as it would disqualify all accounts by your standards, even though it's a basic component of the phenomenon. You think you're a skeptic, but you're just a tautological idiot.
>>
I’ve got five or six I can post, but will only post the first and I’ll continue to write them then post if anyone wants the rest. All of these stories are very vivid memories that i have always been able to recall

>early childhood
>at least four because my little brother was an infant at the time
>family lived on a farm in middle of no where south georgia
>have typical farm house where i share room with older brother
>room consists of two twin beds with brown trunks at end next to bed frame
>remember mom asking me to give little brother his bottle
>no prob mombro, imma big boy
>continue out of lil' bro's room into mine
>big bro is at school or something so its quiet
>climb on bed and instant sleep, i was born sleeping so this is normal even to this day
>i wake up under the bed on my back
>im not immediately filled with dread or anything
>i think to myself i need to get out from under here
>i roll over and turn around to face the foot of the bed
>this is where i start freaking out
>the brown trunk that is normally there is gone
>in its place is a pile of white fur that is shaped much like a dog
>we don't have a dog, our collie ran away when i was younger according to my parents
>at this point i am frozen in fear
>the left end of the fur starts to move out and rotate
>it's head turns in the manner of an owl
>but when it reaches 180 to face me it is shaped like almost like a dog
>the snout is longer than a dogs snout and the eyes are much larger and pitch black
>i enter severe panic mode and start flailing trying to escape what now seems to be an endless length of bed frame and mattress
>when i get out from under the bed i stand up facing the window
>the white fur dog owl thing is in the road looking dead at me
>it turns its head away and i wake up on the floor beside the bed
>once i was awake i can only recall leaving my room and going out the back door from the kitchen
>>
>>19175139
Yes please tell me more.
>>
>>19179795
Just dump your stories people will read them. Or at least I will.
>>
>>19179795
Post the rest, these are good.
>>
Man I have so many alien encounter stories.
I don't really like UFO stories since most are "I saw a light moving strangely/floating in place then take off really fast!"
I think only alien encounters/ufo really close that it leaves evidence behind are interesting.
I have a lot of stories from growing up in Mexico and south texas. I don't know what it is about Mexico that makes it a hotbed for alien and religious paranormal activity.
I don't have internet on my pc though so itll take a while to type shit on my phone and its 5 am here so I might do it tomorrow
>>
I found a video on a channel called "Deadman's reconstruction", I don't know what the name was but it showed some proof that aliens exist.
>>
>>19180887
>>19180916
the rest are inc
>>
>>19181808
cont from
>>19179795
The next couple of stories take place when I was a teenager.

>be me
>13 or 14
>play trumpet, guitar, bass
>read from sheet music, play in band, shit is cool
>have pretty big group of friends for a small country town
>drummer friend has birthday party at his house
>six people stay the night
>drumbro, his older brother, guitarbro1, guitarbro2, bassbro, and me
>we are all outside playing basketball on a cement pad for his parents cars
>once we stop older bro suggests we walk down the street to an abandoned house
>he is really talking it up trying to freak us out
>we aren't buying it but decided to go for shits and gigs
>we check the time we leave the house because his parents are home and we don't want them waking up while we are gone
>agree to make this a short trip because its 1130ish
>turn left out of drive onto gravel country road and embark on spooty doot march
>we reach a 4way stop and everyone now is starting to talk each other out of it, even olderbro
>looking back we must have sounded like ginormous pussies
>after a short discussion we decided to head back because "parents might get upset"
>i'd say we were about halfway back when we start hearing a low pitched noise ahead of us
>everyone hears it and we are all confused as fuck
>we slow our pace but continue towards drumbros house
>bassbro, guitarbro2, and me are at the front of the pack
>thats when we see them
>just above the tree line to our left are three huge red lights
>im not talking red lights you see on a plane at night i mean fucking huge
>for reference they were probably as big as a two door garage is wide
>there was no wind coming from them, no engine noise, just this low thump noise
>almost like a helicopter if it were slowed way down, wom, wom, wom is the best way i can describe its
>and for some reason the three of us begin sprinting right for these things
>maybe for a better look, i don't really know

too long, rest inc
>>
>>19181815
cont.

>what i do know is that once all three lights were over the top of the road i remember tripping
>the next thing i remember was like sort of waking up
>but instead of waking up from being on my back like i was asleep it was like i woke up catching myself falling
>no one was in front of me or behind me
>everyone was back at the carport telling me to hurry the fuck up and get back to the house
>when i got there they asked me what the fuck took so long
>i told them i didn't know, they were right in front of me wtf happened to them
>we argued back and forth for a while about they all went back to the carport but i just kept going down the road
>when i didn't turn around right away they gave me a minute then started yelling from the carport

things proceeded as a normal teenage birthday would and we never talked about it again
>>
>>19181822
cont.

next incident was told to me by my little brother the day after it happened

>be me
>be 15 or 16
>go to bed like normal fag after a good fap session
>wake up next morning to freaked out little bro
>says he woke up in middle of night and heard my music stand fall over
>being the nosey twat he was, he wanted to see if i was sneaking out
>opened my door and window was up but nothing was knocked over
>dismissed it as i went out to smoke a cig and headed back to bed
>couple hours later he hears the music stands falling over again
>opens my door to see me in my underwear staring at the ceiling fan
>window was wide open still
>music stands undisturbed
>says he asks me where i went
>no response
>asks me agian and i look down at the floor
>asks me again and i look at him
>after a short moment i tell him nothing happened, go back to bed
>turn around, get in my bed, get under covers, immediately fall asleep
>says he was so freaked out he went straight to bed like i said and didn't come out until he hear my parents get up

these seem really long winded, but if anyone has questions i'll answer as best i can
>>
don't really have anything to add but I recently rewatched signs for first time since it came out and it actually is a pretty good movie (but dumb at the same time lol)
>>
>>19181834
cont.

last good story happened when i was 26 or 27, after this incident its just me being woke up to the dog barking at my bedroom door or the corner of my ceiling in the middle of the night

>be me
>things are going good
>got a new house
>renting my town home
>engaged, with a bright young lady
>i have custody of my daughter from previous marraige
>have a son with fiance
>we have a two story with unfinished basement
>our room is on the middle floor behind the garage
>huge window looking out into our backyard and woods beyond that
>havent been moved in very long
>go to bed one night after some tv, nothing unusual
>i have a very vivid dream about being woke up by a bright ass white light coming through our giant windows
>the light never stops so i just sit in bed and stare at it
>dream ends with me waking up in the morning with pain in my left thigh
>look at leg and see three equal sized scoops missing from my leg
>they are the size of large bb's and sunken about a 1/4 inch deep into my skin
>perfect little circles, like someone took a miniature ice cream scooper and removed my skin
>tell my girl about weird dream and sores
>she says she woke up to me sitting straight up in bed and asked me what i was doing
>i didn't respond and she was tired and just went back to bed
>i'm 34 and still have a scar from it

thats the last major event, everything after that is my dog barking in the middle of the night at my door or a corner of my room where nothing is. as despite my protests he just wont shut up until i get up and physically touch pet him to calm him down.

nothing spectacular, but these things definitely happened to me and i can't explain them. if you don't believe them, i hope it was at least a good read.
>>
>>19181853
>15 in previous story
oh he's probably my age, early twent-
>10 years older in the next
o-oh
>>
>>19174941
Fuck I wouldn't even know where to start. Any anons out there who are well versed in Cryptography?

I also recall that the original string was posted under the id "Firecuin" which may or may not help.
>>
>>19174709
yeah, this is why people don't believe you
>>
>>19181853
I'm interested in the leg scars. Would it be too much to ask you to show a pic? Good stories tho
>>
>>19174660
>smoke a joint
>duuuuudde a UFo
stopped reading.
kys pothead.
>>
>>19174625

OK, here is your proof > Drake's Equation

Basically, its just math. Calculate the 'odds' of life developing, odds of it evolving to become intelligent, odds of a planet that can support it at all, etc.

After doing all the math and applying the CHANCE of aliens existing, the ODDS, to the ridiculous number of planets where it COULD occur the basic math says it MUST occur.

Not just a few times either. The universe should be loaded with aliens - some younger and some older than us as a civilization.

The problem with Drake's Equation is that it simply appears to be wrong - although, we cant be sure why its wrong.

I certainly have not seen a different intelligent species on Earth, I've never seen an alien to my knowledge and they sure as hell arent common unless there is an incredible galaxy wide conspiracy where they and the governments of Earth agree to keep quiet.

This is basically called Fermi's Paradox.

Its not theoretical math - its reality. In reality we dont see aliens. We dont have radio with aliens. We arent being visited by a galactic representative and told the laws of the Milky Way or whatever their name is for this galaxy.

So thats the problem. If astrophysicists are correct then Earth is not special and we should be seeing lots of aleins (including all the debris and leftover radio transmissions from countless alien space wars) but we arent.

We arent seeing a damn thing according to most people with a telescope aimed at the sky.

The math says we should...but we dont.

I dont have an answer for you better than that but it leaves 2 reasonable options in my opinion.

1 - We are fundamentally incorrect about 'life' as we know it. Either it doesnt develop as we suspect or its a simulation, etc. Whatever, we're just wrong.

2. The greatest conspiracy known to Earth is being orchestrated and for some reason with unknown technology aliens are being hidden from the general public or Earth all together.
>>
>>19183748
lol
>>19184596
sure, you'll have to ignore my pasty legs
pic related, circled scarred area. remember its been close to close to eight years since this happened, and im using a cell phone to take pics cuz im a poor fag now
>>
File: IMG_4448.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4448.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>19184739
ugh forgot pic
>>
>>19183748
You know Ive heard if they come for you while young, they get you later in life too.
Like kids/teens visited have normal lives then in their 30+ they come again.
Seems to be a recurring theme in a lot of cases I've read. Im 21 myself and got over my fear, now I just dread the day my fear will one day return
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.