[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

victoryofthelight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 11

File: larp.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
larp.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
is this guy a larp?
>>
https://twitter.com/KibBitzLaw
>>
>>19173821
No idea hard to say, but i have to admit he fucking blew my mind
>>
>started in 2009
>followed by OBONGO
>almost silent until recently

Seems more legit than most 4chan """LARPers"""
>>
>>19173821
70% true, 25% LARP, 5% wtf???
>>
absolutely no idea why obama was his first follower.
>>
[BABYLONIAN TALMUDISM INTENSIFIES]
>>
probably is, or it's obongos alt account
>>
That recent MJ12 "leak" was bullshit. Lot of holes in it, such as the bit where psychic powers were mentioned but never explored. Great writing though. I was glad to find it. Maybe aliens published it as deniable disclosure. So deniable the government would be automatically conscripted into their coverup by virtue of the gov literally having nothing to do with it.
>>
>>19173821
He seems legit af, also he doesnt consider himself and his bros as humans. I'm a little bit scared about this guy but... the light is good, isn't it?
>>
>>19173821
I'm out of the loop, can someone spare me context on this guy?
>>
>>19175536
He seems to be connected one way or the other with the intelligence of the U.S Also he seems to know forbidden things and he talks about his bureau or company as being alliens or sth like that. The point is Obama is his follower. He talks a lot about deep state and all that kind of things and fuck, he seems to know very well what the fuck is under the govt of the U.S...
>>
>>19175553
What makes you think he's trustworthy?
>>
>>19175553
They haven't tweeted today. I'm concerned desu
>>
>>19175555
nice quads! I had some puzzle pieces. They provided more puzzle pieces that fit very well with what I had.
>>
>>19175555
Check'd. He talks with a lot of knoweledge I mean all that things that are happening. You just have to read his tweets and recognize that he is legit..
>>
Almost positive I know and have met the guy. Used to work with them.
>>
>>19175585
This is my first time hearing of him, forgive me newfaggotry. Do you have examples of this knowledge you claim he posses?
>>
>>19175591
>doesn't elaborate

C'mon man drop a knoweldge bomb on us. Use a proxy or something, there's gotta be ways to get around being traced if you really did work with these people.
>>
>>19175595
Almost everything he says. But you need to search well. Sometimes is difficult to understand him...
>>
What is this? I missed it..
>>
Honestly, if there's really something gigantic being covered up, the hardest part of keeping secrets at the top of society has to be the threat of rogue nerds.
>>
Photo and bio is literally Star Wars shit. Guy is LARPing
>>
>>19175603
I am 'one of those people' -_-

Anyways, the person who owns the account writes to acknowledge the coming of the Messiah. Think in terms of a superhero's identity. This person knows how to use a mask the right way. You'd be surprised how paranormal a regular guy can be.
>>
>>19175621
To be fair, rouge nerds did get Pizzagate into the mainstream and regularly drop truth bombs on the Central Banking system.
>>
>>19175638
When will it happen? Where are you from? Do you have nice allien chicks with you? How can I know if I have powers? I can concentrate my vision into a point and send visual waves but I don't know what they do...
>>
>>19175636
Why would Obama follow a "larper" like you are saying? Guy is legit
>>
>>19175638
Yeah, the more and more I hear from this account and its affiliates, the more I'm led to believe that this whole thing is a project blue beam/honey pot psy-ops designed to distract the conspiracy communities online. From what, is the real question..
>>
File: kissinger.jpg (57KB, 734x552px) Image search: [Google]
kissinger.jpg
57KB, 734x552px
Henry Kissinger and other cabal members have been working with vlash/draco reptilian aliens to kill 90% of humanity and take over the planet.
>>
>>19175579
Excuse me?
>>
https://youtu.be/U9HtZFb_VtM
>>
>>19175655
I can see that, but he only has a few thousand twitter followers. A better way would be to do it through some massive Wikileaks dump or """""hacked""""" transmissions on broadcast TV/cell phones.
>>
>When will it happen? Where are you from? Do you have nice allien chicks with you? How can I know if I have powers? I can concentrate my vision into a point and send visual waves but I don't know what they do...

>when will it happen?
As soon as the ethereal planes stabilize and leak into physical existence..

>Where are you from?
That's a hard question to answer, but if you must know: at one point I sifted through the void.

>How can I know If i have powers?
Read.

>Do you have nice alien chicks with you?
You would not believe me if I told you. In any sense, the chicks around me are (astoundingly) beautiful and very smart.
>>
>>19175722
No, I think this is the perfect tactic for them because those two options are too major- then there really would be some mass rioting or chaos on an unpleasant scale- the status quo doesn't want that. It's easier and less messy to just throw some disinfo out there from the safety of a twitter handle.
>>
>>19175731
>Read
What do I have to read? I really want to know...

>You will not believe me

I actually would believe a lots of things, just try.
>>
>>19175737
But wouldn't that be the perfect opportunity for them?
>oy vey! look at all this chaos guys
>Hol up subje- I mean citizens we have a solution!

IIRC that's the whole premise of a potential Blue Beam.
>>
>>19175761
Right, I mean maybe it could escalate to a Blue Beam level is what I should've said. But you have to admit, it does stink of something suspect. Disinfo is a more succinct way of putting it.
>>
>>19175767
I'm sure not everything they claim is 100% true, but the most convincing part for me was when they debunked that Dana Bash slander story of Trump several hours before it was set to go live. Pretty good stuff either way.
>>
>>19175750
I can make ladies come by pure thought alone. But there is only one that I would do anything to keep.
>>
Guys.. This is seriously the first night since VoL started up that they haven't said anything.

I WANT FULL DISCLOSURE AND DRACO-HUNTING SPACE ADVENTURES
>>
>is this guy a live action role playing
>>
>>19175796
Even just a "Hey, I'm still alive" would suffice. His tweet session two nights ago was pretty intense.
>>
I'm pretty sure he's just a dude from /pol/ who larps. He's just parroting some mid level conspiracies, that even I had read about when I was like 15.
>>
>>19175767

Is Blue Beam based on the idea that first contact will cause mass panic? The only thing I want to know is, was this stupidity coined by conspiracy theorists or actual conspirators? It would be a dud! People will shrug off contact and go about their daily lives; as a distraction, it'll fail, because they'll still care more about what they cared about already!

We've all read sci-fi! What is an alien in this day and age but a foreign national? If they aren't coming here to take jobs or attack people, we don't care!
>>
>>19175836
Why would obama follow a pol guy?
>>
>>19175854
Obama's following 600k people, and to get him as your first follower, you just have to block everyone else who followed before you.
>>
>>19175852
Just to remind you, the vast majority of humans on Earth don't believe in aliens. Like, most people you meet. First contact would be earth shattering, for everybody, even people like you or me who suspected it all along.
>>
>>19175869
It really fucking wouldn't be. It would be really fucking nothing. People would react to it like learning that there's a brand new country of fucknowhereistan in a place nobody's going to. I think we've larped so hard about how speshul we are compared to the normies that we may've scared off actual aliens.
>>
>>19175869
>>19175876
A good deal of dogmatic religious people would flip their shit probably.
>>
>>19175894
There are three kinds of modern religion. The kind that could fucking handle it, the kind for which shitflipping is already the permanent status quo, and the kind which are dying out and would finish kicking the bucket when the public rejected them for shitflipping.
>>
>>19174034
I read that when Obongo first got his twitter, if you followed him, the account automatically followed you back.

So yeah... If that's true, then people are making WAY too big of a deal about him being followed by the HNIC.
>>
>>19175790
But what do I have to read? That's more important.
>>
>>19175907
>>19175876
>>19175852
I want to clarify that I am not saying that we shouldn't be excited. Just that most people won't be. It's not that people don't believe in aliens. It's that they don't care. An alien is just a turboforeigner, no more, no less. People don't freak about foreigners anymore, they won't freak about aliens.

We forget this, with how much work is being put into making us fear Islamophobes, but look: the root of islamophobia isn't xenophobia, it's the threat of actually being attacked. Similarly, the problem with Mexicans isn't that they're smelly foreigners. It really literally does come down to muh jobs.

An alien race that doesn't attack people won't result in an Islamophobic response, and if they don't try to displace our labor force they won't get Mexiphobed either. I know that I am being Americentric here, but I am talking about the part of the world I understand. People here just aren't xenophobic as such anymore. There's always got to be a better reason than just foreignness to reject some grpup, so... Turboforeigners welcome. Be peaceful tourists, whatever.
>>
>>19176066
The corporations will try to us people fear the alliens that income. That is an order from the deep state ones, the ones who are here in Earth are the Fallen Angels and ancient dracos. The ones that want to come are the "light" ones or the ones that don't want to be involved with us in wars or conflicts.
>>
>>19176095
What? Ask yourself if you sound like anyone you have ever heard speaking in the public eye. It doesn't sound like a good cause for alarm to me.

We don't have to fear anything from corporations except the unbearable faggotry that will overtake everything with the development of a stupid yet profitable alien fad. And then it'll pass like every other fad.
>>
>>19176104
I won't be on public eye never if I am lucky. The thing is, some alliens appear. Then govt say they are bads, then people will blind believe that they are bads. Then real bad alliens fuck us, making people to believe the incoming one are the real bad. People get mad about good alliens and believe the hidden corporations. It's all a plan... It's all made hundred years ago
>>
>>19176147

Trust in government is at an all time low, the intelligence community is busy shredding their plans before their rivals prove the plans existed, and leadership norms recently got disrupted. No time like the present. No reason to believe anyone would believe the clarion. Like I said, anyone relying on Blue Beam is fucking hosed, because the panic isn't going to happen. People are going to put up a solid wall of "this doesn't affect my life" apathy. It'll be the easiest thing in the world, no more effort than a tired shrug. And it would be rational! An obvious, simple course of action! It really doesn't affect people's lives. So the easiest, most natural thing to do with the information is... nothing.

Mark my words. If contact happens in the open, the real consequence of our economic system being ruled over by people trying to rip us off will be nothing more than people trying to rip us off. The dollar stores will flood with new flavors of cheap plastic dumpsterbait.
>>
What if aliens come here with grand plans for Contact that they've been hoarding away because they were afraid of collapsing our society, and it turns out our society not only doesn't collapse, but is so apathetic that it also doesn't play into those grand plans for Contact? Could humanity's secret to spreading into the stars with its own culture intact reside in its tremendous capacity to not care about matters of obvious import?
>>
>>19176180
It would be so sad... It would be so sad that if I'm alive I would suicide...
>>
>>19175731
what will it take for the ethereal planes to stabilize? any idea how much longer?
>>
According to the blog they have posted a link to several times, there is a group of ETIs and light workers who are tasked with removing the threats that are in place by the current ETI regime (draco, vlash, some of the greys, some nordics, etc.)

They speak about specific plasma technology that must be destroyed so that a great cosmic battle doesn't take place on our soil.

Essentially there is a war going down. I have no idea who the good guys really are anymore. It seems like as always, it is simply a matter of perspective.

If I am understanding them correctly, the Twitter belongs to a man who is the grandson of the man who started the OSS which turned into the CIA. They have several others who run the Twitter account with him.

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!
>>
File: 1496409556153.jpg (29KB, 295x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496409556153.jpg
29KB, 295x720px
Religion is related to alien contact and it is thousands of years old. That is why people won't care, not because aliens don't affect them, but because aliens have already affected them (especially if you believe aliens are involved in our genetic evolution).

Read accounts of saints (of various religions), of people being possessed ... centuries ago (cf telepathic mind control). A lot of this stuff is not new (some is).

"Autobiography of a Yogi" is available online, that book is paranormal from start to finish.
>>
>>19176307
You're missing the point. Do you know what a harp is? Imagine that, but consider the strings on a harp is all of what is made up of reality. If you can picture in your mind what I'm saying, you'd probably see long strands of wire or hair like material over everything. And of course, there's going to be people who figure out how to play it, manipulate it, or bend it to their heart's desire. Thei would probably never share the way to play the strings if it meant that the bliss they experience would come to an end. But then again, what comes first doesn't always end up being the last.
>>
>>19176717

Do you know who I am? If you do, tell me what I need to hear.
>>
>>19176717
>>19175731
There is no 'Messiah' coming in the way that you describe. Your description of the etheric 'leaking' into the physical is somewhat correct but what's really happening is we're removing the nonphysical Archon beings who are maintaining the artificially constructed demiurgic Veil that extends throughout the etheric and lower astral. Through dissolving the Veil and reducing the Archons to their base essence in the Galactic Central Sun, the quarantine will be lifted and the Earth liberated.
>>
>>19175578
He's posted in the past few hours. Our anon is safe, for now.
>>
>>19178829
Phew. People in the comments were concerned as well. from what he says, they has good people looking out for them as well.
>>
File: ace_nibiru.jpg (45KB, 797x414px) Image search: [Google]
ace_nibiru.jpg
45KB, 797x414px
>>19173821
WHO? Reverse image search says this image is the Jedi logo (lame). I've heard at least a dozen different people / groups say "victory of the light", especially COBRA, and Corey Goode.

So, who (and what) the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>19173821
here he goes again. New info coming out as im typing this. Something about that supposed "liberal" Ossof
>>
>victoryofthelight
>light

What color of light is my question, white or chartreuse? Because chartreuse is pinnacle, red or white is a false, lesser existence in my opinion
>>
>>19177450
Henry?
Marcus?
Carl?

Who the hell is this?
>>
>>19175731
>You would not believe me if I told you. In any sense, the chicks around me are (astoundingly) beautiful and very smart.

I could give half a shit what horny teens think.

But this is what got my attention.

>read

Would you disambiguate what you mean? Do you mean the ability to read, or do you mean read "things."
>>
>>19179935
I am neither. Why do you want to know me?
>>
>>19180034
I was fucking joking about the chicks but some of them are know for being stuningly beauty
>>
>>19173821
hello /x/
he's just a fat guy larping as if he is part of some intergalactic savior club, some spirit of an advanced civilization that volunteered to save the earth by getting rid of the dracos atd other bs, he should be renamed victoryoflarp because of his great larping abilities,its pathetic actually
*clanks spoon*
thats about all, peace out
>>
>>19183046
that was frank

ACKSHUALLY, dunno about this guy, I mean he and his group could be the "real deal", or the greatest larpers of our time.

High lever insider threw some shade on him and larp5 but

>larpers calling out other larpers

Dunno, my personal take is to treat it as if it's a nice fanfiction.
>>
>>19183046
Hello to you aswell CIA
>>
Prepareforchange
>>
Knock, knock.
You are about to get shell-shocked!
>>
File: 16300740.jpg (16KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
16300740.jpg
16KB, 400x297px
>>19183130
Hah, Nice derailing attempt from real a talk!
>>
I'm a larp. You're a larp. We're all larps.
>>
>>19183193
The World is A Big LARP
>>
The thing that throws me off the most is all his references to Steven Greer as if he's some source of credibility. All but those possessing the lowest denominator of intelligence know he's a hack fraud full of shit in it for the cash moneys. Why the fuck would he care about Steven Greer, let alone paint him in a positive, validating light?
>>
>>19183228
PLOT TWIST
KBL=Dr.Greer
>>
File: creepy_lain.gif (344KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
creepy_lain.gif
344KB, 500x380px
>>19183193
This.
>>
>>19183115
I am Cobra
>>
Hey, I had this idea about self-simulacra and I'm shopping it around where I think people might spare a moment to think about alien cultures. Do aliens create simulations of themselves and send them off to interact with others on their behalf?

I know how astronomical the odds I'd catch the ear of an insider is, so if anyone wants to spare a moment to think about it like a sci-fi exercise I'd be happy for that kind of feedback too.
>>
>>19175647
This is called an an aneurysm>>19175790
>!dpbRncZwi. 06/20/17(Tue)01:32:02 No.1917
. Please call 911

>>19175790
wtf am i fucking readingggggg
>>
>>19175894
nah theyd find a way to roll it into their texts.

>>19175869
All the people ive asked which i do regularly tell me otherwise.

I have YET to have anyone tell me flat out " I do not believe in aliens or that they could possibly exist"....the worst is usually a"i really doubt it but u never know" type response.
>>
>>19183228
>LARP
hes a scum bag disinfo cunt or just cares about money
>>
>>19175750
See these letters? Surprise! Runes all along!
Something like that
Just read about all the religions being related to the same kinda shit
The labels don't matter
Demiurge
Artcazot
Korrok
Falcon
Anything sounding cool or ominous
Also nobody here actually KNOWS what they are talking about
We all seem to be noticing the same pattern but there's always this catch that magic bullshit just doesn't happen in real life
And choas by its nature is unpredictable yet every guru is trying to predict something
Anyone claiming to have done so
Should have better shit to do than post on 4chan
>durr this is one of my fractions posting while the real me is off manipulating the waking world
Exactly so that isn't YOU currently right?Congratulations! You've played yourself! Would you like to try again?
I can't blame them though
I've seen some shit and my "the one" persona is so god damn radical he puts everyone to shame
Even the sphere that made him
But until the saucers come down I'll keep this alter ego in D&D (where more crazy coincidences keep happening)
>>
>>19183305
cobra commander?
>>
>>19175731
You've done a reading for me in the past, out of random. It stuck me immediately that you are more than some anonymous. I searched your tripcode on 4plebs to read your posting history and that only solidified my assumption. I now look forward to seeing you randomly on here...
>>
>>19183331
It's a lot more complicated than that. There is an elephant in the room that no one on the ayyyy circuit is addressing. Same reason why I think VOL is a larper. If cobra had real insider knowledge he'd shut his mouth and know very well why. From his typing I really get the feeling that he's associated with drake (big a few years back) and the secure team dweebs. Just an inkling.
Aliens do manifest here, but they're not 'real'. We make them and we have no control over it. They take infinite different forms depending on the current zeitgeist and the concentrated projection of human consciousness.
>>
>>19183046
You can tell by his lexicon that he's a frustrated anon. Very chan-culture. I wouldn't be surprised if the vol threads started here and on pol were by cobra himself. Just like PJW and Lauren Southern do on pol.
>>
>>19185043
What does that pile of trash have to do with the idea of creating self-simulacra for social interaction? I was thinking xenoculture, not OP's magic new age bullshit. This kibbitzer is bunk; his genre is too vapid for science fiction.
>>
not a larp. if all goes well, disclosure incoming.
>>
I'd like to take this opportunity to point out the alarming increase in the incorrect use of the acronym "LARP". For those of you who don't know, LARP stands for "Live Action Role Play". It refers to physical portrayal of the role which the roleplayer has assumed. It often involves costumes and props, and always involves physical actions or gestures intended to mimic the imagined actions of the assumed role.
LARPers are antendees rennaissance fairs. War reenacters. Nerds throwing tennis balls at each other while wearing silly hats and playing Dnd. The wait staff at a theme restaurant.
While all LARP is RP, very little RP is LARP. And while some internet pretenders may be LARPers, no internet activity is itself LARPing. A guy pretending to be a wizard or a government leaker on an image board isn't LARPing, he's just RPing.
Glad that we've got that cleared up.
>>
>>19185855
Thanks /tg/
>>
>>19185855
how do you know that victoryofthelight isn't wearing his skin tight, balls crushing, Pleiadian space suit?
>>
File: psyop confirmed.jpg (125KB, 749x252px) Image search: [Google]
psyop confirmed.jpg
125KB, 749x252px
World religions unite? Bluebeam end of the world psyop confirmed IMO. Don't trust this cocksucker.
>>
>>19183193
>>19183216
>>19183249
Control yourself trips.

And his info it's top notch I couldn't care less about the presentation.
>>
>>19187945
It was a joke.
My serious answer was >>19174029
>>
>>19187942
IMO I don't trust you, cocksucker.
>>
>>19187980

VoL plz go.
>>
>>19187402
Given the nature of what he's tweeting and the people he's tweeting them too, his balls are probably too big for a Pleiadian space suit.
>>
>>19188159
He got a tailor-made one man.
>>
File: getting_rich_yeah_right.png (157KB, 1023x605px) Image search: [Google]
getting_rich_yeah_right.png
157KB, 1023x605px
>>19187942
Just dont trust, men, just look what has been emerging this last few days, pic related.

"Alien Money" yeah right, to advance humanity, my ass.
>>
>>19175595
I think he did a giant info dump on r/conspiracy a while back laying it all out

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/68i54i/it_is_time_you_know_the_truth/
>>
>>19173821
Simple schizo combined with high intelligence and a lot of free time. In other words, he's not a LARP because he believes what he's saying, but I don't.
>>
>>19175553
>https://twitter.com/KibBitzLaw
He's an emissary of Cosmic Light Forces, he's a direct ambassador and link between higher dimensional beings of light and the dark cabal of this world.

The cabal is being systematically destroyed by higher forces, an intervention if you will, from other galactic civilizations and races that have had enough of this shit on earth.

22 fucking galactic civilizations seeded humans, it's a galactic wide project, they're not going to watch it be corrupted and ruined from the inside out by a parasitic infestation.

Fuk
>>
>>19191741
If schizo means that you're in contact with inter dimensional beings and have third eye vision, I guess so, but come on, we all know that schizo is the diagnosis applied to those either demonically possessed or in communion with inter dimensional forces
>>
>>19188400
How do I become the richest paid non alien human nigga with alien money.
>>
>>19191877
could use some of that alien money for the space dopes!
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.