[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on orgonites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_1752.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1752.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So I bought a orgone crystal, and videos like this tell me there might be shills trying to make people buy more https://youtu.be/01BrUDWVZKo
>>
>>19173327

It's a CIA shill to try to distract people from the power of resonance.

You didn't notice it was just crushed beads and bullshit inside lucite?
>>
>>19173340
I bought it on a whim so I didn't notice. So what's this power of resonance
>>
>>19173365

The esoterical concepts of crystals are real.

Orgone is like a red herring being wedged to stop progress.
>>
>>19173369
It's strange how they claim helicopters are drawn by these crystals, I remember at one point in my neighborhood there was a lot of them flying about in intervals, from 12 am-3am. This sound like shill type information to me
>>
>>19173394
I think the shills know the people who buy orgonites usually have helicopters roaming around
>>
>>19173401

ding ding
>>
>>19173327
Do you feel more calm or more anxious or nothing around it? Just put it somewhere you and/or visitors can see it and call it decoration. Maybe it'll help. Maybe not.
>>
>>19173369
>Thinking Wilhelm Reich was a CIA shill
Nigga, do you even Timeline?
>>
>>19173438
I been been thinking very critically now , either thanks to the crystal or thanks to the Ginkgo Biloba pills I've been taking, which improves cognitive function.
>>
>>19173327
Bump
>>
Bought one and had horrible nightmares. Found out that reich was a fking crazy communist jew who was obsessed with sex and killing europeans
>>
>>19173327
Orgone and orgonite are two different things, and neither of them are "crystals".
Orgone is just a different word for the energy that other cultures call chi, prana, whatever.
Orgonite is a mixture of rocks, pieces of metal and organic resin that supposedly cleans this energy in its vicinity.
>>
>>19174549
Really? Sounds like a load of bull but at point so does any other rebuttal.
>>
File: 14979380848281583785125.jpg (3MB, 3006x5344px) Image search: [Google]
14979380848281583785125.jpg
3MB, 3006x5344px
Orgonite can be easily made if you know what you doing - here is one I made for about 30 bucks it's basically a capacitor so the main principle is to have two conductive materials with a non conductive material in the center - this is where the "charge" is held, it also has a solid quartz core wrapped in brass wire to act as an antenna of sorts to draw the orgone to it - if you place water in your freezer and place this on top the icecubes that form will have spikes on then as the water is attracted to it due to its high orgone content as it freezes
>>
How to orgonite 101:
>get some epoxy resin, a bunch of fine metal flakes, and some quartz crystals
>mix all that shit together
>pour into random container
>wait for epoxy to harden
>???
>profit!

Contrary to popular belief, all that shit like pyramid shapes or copper spirals or layering different kind of crystals and arranging them into shitty formations are only for aesthetics and serve no functional purpose whatsoever.
Just pour all that shit into a plastic bucket and it'll work just as well.
>>
>>19173450
orgone != orgonite
>>
>How Orgonite Works.

>During the last year I conducted a number of experiments that were designed by my friend the distinguished scientist Steven J Smith in an attempt to discover how Orgonite works.

>He died before he could complete his essay on the subject but prior to that time we had accumulated enough experimental data for him to form a theory. Steven wrote the following to me in emails towards the end of the period of our collaboration:

>Orgone energy exists as an ionic charge in atmospheric water vapor.

>Normal water vapor consists of H2O molecules. But under the influence of sun light, and planetary electric field, some of these water molecules disassociate (break down) into H+ and OH- ions. An ion is an atom (or molecule) that has one more ( – ) or one less ( + ) electron than a normal (uncharged) molecular species.

>In this case the water molecule is split apart, and the electron normally associated with the hydrogen atom (H), remains “stuck” to the remainder of the water molecule (OH). Hence we end up with a H+ and an OH- pair of ions.

>Now ions do not behave like naked electric charges (electrons). For one thing, they cannot be “grounded out” by metal conductors (like conventional electricity). Another peculiar aspect of water ion pairs involves how they gain and release energy. In particular, the OH- ion acts as a MASER. This is the microwave equivalent of a LASER.

>Since it took energy to break the water vapor molecule apart into H+ and OH- ions, it follows that energy must be released before the original (uncharged) H2O molecule can reform. However, other phenomena can interfere that unbalance the population of H+ and OH- ions. If this happens, and excess of H+ or OH- ions is left over as a residue.

>It is my hypothesis that an excess of (atmospheric) H+ ions is what Orgone researchers are calling DOR, and an excess of (atmospheric) OH- ions is what Orgone researchers are calling POR.
>>
>>19178123

>I know from previous experiments that a (living) human body has an electric field surrounding it. I have measured this field directly using standard electronic instruments (an oscilloscope). The measurement was made without any direct (physical) contact with the test subject. I could actually see respiration and heart beat fluctuations in the field. Other mammals also exhibit this (living) electric field. And the field dissipates (goes away) when the animal dies…

>The living electric field always has the same orientation and polarity. Therefore one species of water vapor ion would enhance the field, while the other species of water vapor ion would interfere with the field. Based on field polarity, negative ions (OH-) should enhance the living electric field.

>Next, what sort of processes could unbalance the H+ to OH- ratio in atmospheric water vapor? Well, one thing that comes to mind is the deliberate introduction of a chemical (into the upper atmosphere) that has a greater affinity for one ion species over the other. (Chemtrails)

>AND this effect could be enhanced by deliberately flooding the atmosphere with microwave radiation tuned to break up water vapor molecules into H+ and OH- ions, thereby augmenting the natural processes that create these ions. (Cell Towers)

>For me, one of the key pieces of evidence is the fact that atmospheric water vapor will precipitate (rain, snow, sleet, etc.), while H+ and OH- ions will not. That white haze you describe is disassociated water (ions), and the “washed out” blue sky are areas where the ions are not yet thick enough to be perceived as a true “haze”.

>Now from past experiments, we know that CB interaction is EM based, not particulate based (metal caps disable Croft CBs, wood and plastic do not).
>>
>>19178127
>Therefore, the CB can’t be interacting directly with the ions, since these are particulate in nature. In other words, ions can’t pass through plastic or wood, while EM radiation can pass through plastic and wood, but not through metal.

>But metal, or any conductive material can reflect EM radiation (operating principal behind radar). Now as it turns out, there is a conductive layer at the top of the atmosphere known as the ionosphere and radio waves bounce off this layer (that’s how it was first discovered).

>So… We have a thick layer of dissociated water vapor (H+ and OH- ions) trapped between an EM reflective upper layer (the ionosphere), and a ground layer being flooded with microwave radiation (cell towers). And as I previously pointed out, it took energy to disassociate the water molecules into ions, and that energy MUST be removed (dissipated) before the ions can recombine back into water molecules. AND until the ions recombine back into water molecules, they can’t precipitate out of the atmosphere as rain…

>But the energy is trapped… No place to go… However, when we introduce a CB into the environment, the white haze turns back into normal clouds, and the sky turns back into a nice deep blue color.

>Therefore, the CB must be dissipating (draining off) the energy stored in the H+ and OH- ions, thereby allowing them to recombine back into water vapor. And since the atmosphere was super saturated with disassociated (ionized) water molecules (due to the fact ions can’t precipitate), after introducing a CB into the environment, clouds begin to form and rain becomes possible again.

>Steven J Smith’s understanding of how Orgonite works:

>Steven told me that the resin-insulated spiral-form metal shavings work in a similar way to electrical inductors and absorb all the ambient negative energies (mainly EMR).
>>
>>19178132
>The crystal pieces in orgonite serve to change this EM radiation into heat through the process of Electro-striction (the converse of the Piezo-electric effect) and so the energy is released in a harmless form.

>Here’s how Steven describes the two effects (Piezoelectric and Electrostriction respectively).

>“ Simply stated. Some crystals (and other materials) create an electric field when squeezed or bent. This is known as the piezoelectric effect.

>All materials that exhibit this effect are electrical insulators. They must be, or the material would “short out” the electric field. However, not all insulators exhibit the piezoelectric effect.

>There is a complimentary phenomena known as the electro-striction effect. And any material that exhibits piezoelectric phenomena, also exhibits electro-striction phenomena.

>Simply stated, the electro-striction effect causes a material to change shape, when subjected to an electric field.

>So to recap…

>Piezoelectric: Change in shape causes an electric field.
>Electro-striction: Electric field causes change in shape.

>Now the actual change in shape is very small. A few thousandths of an inch at most, but in some applications this is still useful… “

>I’m sure that you will agree that these conclusions may be difficult for many Orgonite aficionados to accept.

>We’ve all been told that Orgonite ‘absorbs DOR and converts it into POR’ whereas the true picture is clearly a little more complex.
>>
>>19176990
you have any personal tutorial videos you like?
>>
>>19173327
should have bought a hamster instead
>>
>>19178110

>>19173369
>Orgone is like a red herring being wedged to stop progress.
>>19173450

>>19178110
Do you see why your post makes you look like an absolute imbecile?
>>
>>19179327
wat
>>
>>19173327
cool rock collection, man

hope you get some more cool rocks in the future
>>
>>19179299
already have a pet bird
>>
File: 20170606_210012.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170606_210012.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>19173327
I have a long story if you're willing to read it. It's not scientific but if you're looking for something anecdotal from someone who doesn't want to sell you a product or push you to some shady looking message board that looks like it's from 1998 then here:

I bought a cheap tower buster on ebay because it was $5. I honestly didn't expect it to work because I never bought into the crystals thing. I thought they were just pretty rocks that religious people liked to demonize. I guess I figured it was only $5 and I could resell it for more on Etsy

Anyway, I put it in my freezer above my ice cube tray and tried to get formations and nothing happened. I put it near my smart meter and circuit breaker and nothing happened. I was convinced it was a scam.

I decided to do one last test. I set up two bowls of cat grass seeds equal in amount and weight. I put the orgo underneath one and a cardboard box with the same height under the other. I didn't give either bowls any light (kept them in the basement) and kept them at opposite ends of the room.They got the same exact amount of water everyday. The ones with the orgo grew significantly more quickly. See pic related. This was a few days in. At the end of the experiment the sprouts with the orgo were significantly thicker and taller. Eventually I moved both bowls to separate pots with dirt. The orgo grass kept growing more quickly but after about a week, both pots were indistinguishable. I don't know if this means anything but it's something I guess.

I need to repeat my experiment with more measurements and such but so far I'm intrigued. I definitely think there's something more to this. I'm still not buying into cell phone tower EMF and wi-fi being evil. But I will buy into orgonite having some kind of effect on the environment. If all it winds up doing is helping my plants grow, I'm fine with it.

Of all the crazy religious shit and conspiracy theories I was always told was fake, magical rocks wind up being real
>>
File: 2009-05-20.png (64KB, 263x286px) Image search: [Google]
2009-05-20.png
64KB, 263x286px
you gotta think, different compounds go into the creation of these objects; different atoms. so it makes sense that they'd have different energies and do different things.
>>
Rocks, plastic, and metal. Totally cures cancer.
>>
Study wilhelm reich's orgone accumulator if you really wanna understand this stuff and why I said to build orgonite the way I did - it is basically an ambient capacitor - it would actually hold a charge if you passed a current through it
>>
>>19180350
Thanks, i already got a couple essays and books by him ready to buy on amazon
>>
File: _20170621_015227.jpg (119KB, 800x781px) Image search: [Google]
_20170621_015227.jpg
119KB, 800x781px
>>19180397
For my protype I jused two layers of steel wool because its conductive separated by a nonconductive layer as was used in the orgone blanket - again the logic behind doing so is it is the exact principles used in a capacitor - which is nothing more than a simple battery cell - it holds a charge - for my second attempt I used iron fillings which I magnetized
>>
a lot of larping tonight
>>
>>19180506
Why do you say that?
>>
>>19180510
this thread. Crystals are rocks. Not magic.
>>
File: my face wen i win.jpg (47KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
my face wen i win.jpg
47KB, 330x319px
>>19180511
So Wilhelm Reich had a "heart attack" right before leaving jail, probably because he didn't piss off the government. OR maybe, they did kill him, because his research was an embarrassing topic in his field of work... so they killed him because he was a whack, makes sense to kill someone not because they are threat to your empire, but because they are embarrassing individuals. All what I said is your way of thinking, right?
>>
File: 1489207923958.png (87KB, 321x308px) Image search: [Google]
1489207923958.png
87KB, 321x308px
>>19180531
>person dies because they are mortal
>must be a conspiracy and assassination because of crystals being super magical
You're right. Clearly with all the shit the government is up to, they definitely want to assassinate the guy who thinks rocks are magic.
>>
>>19180531
open a science textbook sometime or listen to some bill nye or carl sagan
>>
wew
>>
i am not argentinian but in this video almost at half he talk about orgone, if you dont know spanish, he said that gravity is not real and we are ruled by two energies one called eter and is a force that push you to the ground and the other one is the orgon that is the force that push you out from the ground so the two forces together is what we called gravity now, or at least that i understood, you can try translate them if you want, also i am sure you can create energy and antigravity shit with orgon, keep us update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRsoFQRSGeY&t=730s
>>
>>19173327
OP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oeb6cogiPaA
>>
>>19182673
I can't stand the way this guy smacks his lips when he talks. My autism can't handle this video. Can someone provide a summary of what he's saying?
>>
>>19182704
I'll try to find a transcript.
>>
>>19180511
Crystals aren't "Rocks" and infact most electronic devices use crystals - whether quarts or silicone - both crystals you will find these in your computer, your watch, your phone - please don't make silly statements like crystals are rocks anon
>>
>>19173327
You can test your piece by placing some fruit around it and compare the rate of spoilage to fruits that are placed further away from the orgonite. The fruits around the orgonite should consistently spoil slower than those not around it. Repeat as many times as needed.

Or you can do a test similar to >>19180201
Working with plants or fruits and veggies seem to be the most consistent way people have found to demonstrate that orgonite does have an effect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZkMVSmnq7Y
https://www.quebecorgone.com/germinations-sprouts
>>
>>19185178
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYeXJXs46F0
>>
>>19178135
thanks
>>
>>19180201
Really like this experiment. Simple and easy to repeat until statistically significant. Going to give this a try myself.
>>
>>19184971
what's the difference between a rock and a crystal?
>>
File: 5njsnlI.jpg (863KB, 3226x2419px) Image search: [Google]
5njsnlI.jpg
863KB, 3226x2419px
are there any active forums for talking about orgonite? Like how to make it, use it, researching it, etc. I tried making some tower busters for the first time and it went horribly. My mold actually broke and one of the TBs is still stuck inside. I don't know what went wrong and I'm trying to get some feedback

Warriormatrix.com looks friendly and active but I signed up a few days ago and my account is still inactive. The admin has to manually approve people and I honestly don't think he's doing it anymore. Every topic I look at has like the same 20 people posting and they're all from 2010-2013

Ethericwarriors.com doesn't look very active and apparently you have to be manually approved here too

So does anyone know of a good orgonite forum?
>>
>>19187037
Well short answer - rocks are basically aggregates of minerals in most cases not a whole lot special about them. A Crystal, on the other hand is a solid material which is comprised of ions, atoms and molecules which are then arranged in a repeating pattern that spans all three spatial dimensions. This process is what’s referred to as crystallization
>>
>>19173450
Are you from the timeline where Reich fought back against the law?
>>
>>19188795
would it be fair to say that rocks are just impure crystals, since both are minerals fundamentally?
>>
>>19188695
never made the stuff but maybe get one of those silicone muffin trays. i think people also use stuff like paper cups for snowcones to get the conical ones
>>
>>19189071
Well A crystal is a solid with an organized structure. ... there are crystals that are not minerals, because they are not naturally occuring, like some syntethic substances used in nanotecnology are crystalline, but are man-made, so not considered minerals. Crystals are living things they grow and I have actually grown crystals in the past. Rocks are a variety of things depending on their classification - if I showed you a rock and a crystal I'm sure you would be able to tell the difference
>>
you niggas getting swindled

for real
>>
File: _20170623_044130.jpg (260KB, 800x1111px) Image search: [Google]
_20170623_044130.jpg
260KB, 800x1111px
Truth is Willem's work and orgone is some really interesting shit - his back story is pretty /X/ appropriate
>>
>>19191161
*Wilhelm Reich's sorry I messed up typing
>>
I wonder if that victory of light twitter guy that keeps being posted on /x/ knows anything about orgonite
>>
>>19175183
Swear to god look him up, was big into sex magiks and was one of the founders of communism. Nightmares were so bad i looked him up to see what kinda shit i was messing with. Eventually led me to pol and down the rabbit hole of finding jews at the center of all degeneracy in the world
>>
>>19173327
Post the full pic of your bedsheet or whatever that is under it please
>>
orgonite is a scam senpai
>>
File: 14982869251561965758596.jpg (680KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
14982869251561965758596.jpg
680KB, 2592x1944px
Some home made orgonite I made for all the shills saying its a scam - who scammed me shills ?
>>
>>19195723
does it work?
>>
>>19195727
Yes as I have tested it on plant growth and the water freezing test all results were very interesting to say the least enough I would say other people smarter than me should probably look into this in a more controlled setting
>>
>>19195743
can you "feel" the energy? I have some orgonite and I know it's working because of my testing with plants and ice trays but I don't feel anything. I don't know if I'm not special enough or people are larping
>>
>>19195757
I'll just say you should see the havoc it causes to any compass put anywhere near it
>>
OK /X/ I filmed a compass on my organite just 4 you - you be the judge
https://youtu.be/7I1oR67rSxI
>>
>>19195802
It clearly flips 180°
>>
>>19195818
Orgone test #2 for you /X/ https://youtu.be/5SWoQHatZ3Y
Compass #2
>>
There us zero doubt there is a force A
At work here that can at least move a compass
>>
>>19195802
Interesting. What's inside yours? Supposedly certain metals like iron and nickel become magnetic under pressure. Resin shrinks and compresses as it cures but I'm not sure it's enough to magnetize the metal inside it

I have four tiny tower busters and they don't affect the compass on my phone. I'm wondering if it's because either there's no nickel/iron in them or they're just way too weak to do anything besides speed up seed germination. They're 1.5inX.75in so that might be it.
>>
>>19195906
These decives are programmed to magnetic North - the fact that they overide a compass is just a mark of accuracy in understanding what im talking about anon
>>
>>19195911
The compass was pointed south the entire time In both videos
>>
>>19195920
It looked like it flipped between south and north a few times for a split second
>>
>>19195925
It pretty much spergs out - the force I'm talking about is clearly measurable - its not just a product of my imagination
>>
yall are getting swindled
>>
>>19173327
Orgone is probably real but those crystals are probably not. Find a way to test it.
>>
>>19198097
I'm not OP but is there a way to see if quartz crystals are real? besides looking for air bubbles and not buying from China
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.