[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vlad the Impaler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg (11KB, 220x266px) Image search: [Google]
Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg
11KB, 220x266px
This guy used to murder people by sticking them on large pointy poles outside his castle. He then left them up on the poles as a sign to all those who enter his castle. This was actually how Dracula got his name and backstory.
>>
>>19173294
I am from Romania and I have to say that he even made a forest of impaled soldiers to scare off the Ottoman Army.
>>
>>19173294
>This guy used to EXECUTE ENEMY SOLDIERS by
fixed
>>
>>19173294
He was raped when he was kidnapped by the Ottomans.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Romania

The stick wasn't pointy either. The end would be dulled so it wasn't sharp and pointy. It was lubed up and inserted into the anus of the person. Then the pole would be raised up with the person sitting on it. Eventually it would penetrate through the organs and out the mouth or other end. This process would be slow and agonizing.

Vlad getting raped probably fucked him up so he likes seeing people get sticks shoved up their asses and pierce through them.
>>
Isn't this an ancestor of Prince Charles?
>>
>>19174172
>Isn't this an ancestor of Prince Charles?
>>
File: 1460487172058.png (121KB, 553x585px) Image search: [Google]
1460487172058.png
121KB, 553x585px
>>19173294
>Implying we don't know this
>>
File: 1489935366395.jpg (18KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1489935366395.jpg
18KB, 480x272px
>>19173294
>>
Why did Frank Zappa hate turks so much
>>
>>19173873
>lgbt now clame that dracula olwas one of them
>>
Sounds like a edgy faggot
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
It makes you wonder who perpetuated the mythos of the European vampire who could only interact when invited in.

Christianity; God only interacts with those who invite him in to their lives, respecting free will and consent.

Islam; convert, receive mark of beast (Jizya tax), or die... In the name of Allah, screw your consent, we'll force our "truth" on you.

Tfw vampires are Islamic propaganda caricatures of European Christians, perpetuated in the public consciousness by anti-Christs, but ultimately becoming sexy and desirable because Christianity is the one true religion.

We drink the blood of Jesus, becoming undead.

https://youtu.be/nDsZXr0PCOE
>>
>>19174190
Are you asking for someone to do a google search for you? Of course they aren't related you will only find that on page 23 of google
>>
>>19173873
>He was raped when he was kidnapped by the Ottomans
No source, bro.
>>
>>19173294
many old cultures used impalement as a form of execution.
the Romans did it like mad, and during the time of christ that was the current used method, not crucifixion

Vlad was only notable because he chose to use it many hundreds of years after it had fallen into disuse
>>
>>19173294

They were Ottomans, not people. And he was defending his people and land. We should do like Vlad and impale all the millions of bastards who've invaded our land.
>>
>>19177756
you are my brother!!! are you from a balkan country ? im Greek and i love it when others admit that ottomans were dogs
>>
>>19173294
true redpilled hero, defender of Christianity
>>
>>19177104
wtf I love vampires now
>>
>>19177885

Athens?
>>
>>19177968
no Kerkyra , small island bordering the Epirus mountains
>>
>>19177979
>inb4 paramethorios

I'm in Athens. Don't come over, the city is crap.
>>
>>19178006
i am aware of the mess Athens is in... but have faith aderfe we will retake our nation
>>
File: 1381773092661.jpg (90KB, 600x875px) Image search: [Google]
1381773092661.jpg
90KB, 600x875px
>>19177210
Vlad Tepes, along with his younger brother Radu Tepes, were given to the Ottoman Empire by their father, Vlad II. This was to ensure that the Client State of Wallachia would not rebel from Ottoman rule. Vlad had a bitter and violent temperment, while his younger brother Radu unfortunately was more willing to Turkish advances. Vlad fought desperately to protect his younger brother Radu while in captivity, and so everyday Vlad Tepes was whipped, and probably raped. Meanwhile Radu became more and more indoctrinated to the Ottoman cause, seeing as Radu became the Sultan's son's favorite for his looks. It was at this time the brothers split and a rift had formed.

Vlad had formed a deep seated hatred for the Turks, while Radu learned to like his new Turkish masters. Since both were Political Prisoners, they both recieved a high quality eduacation in Logic, and Warfare. Overtime, Vlad formed a new identity, at the surface level, he pretended to cooperate and work with the Turks, but deep down he was plotting his revenge. When his father had died, and since Vlad was the next in line, the Ottomans had released Vlad the Implyer on "good behavior" as a sign of good faith that he would follow in his father's footsteps and stay with the Ottoman Union.

The exact opposite happened. The moment Vlad tasted Freedom he rebelled from his Ottoman Masters, and Declared war. The most definine point in the war, was when Vlad and his mercenary army of around 5,000 captured 20,000 ~ 30,000 Turks in a series of ambushes, and had them all brutally impaled along the Danube River. Forming a Wall of Tens of Thousands of impaled Still living bodies of the Turkish Army that entered the Country. When Mehmed's personal Army approached to meet with their first army, they were stopped in their tracks and refused to March any further. Vlad's skill and cunning Managed to impale those troops within hours of Mehmed's arrival.

He was a good man.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.