[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trespassers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: fuck off.jpg (137KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
137KB, 960x1280px
There are trespassers in my house, turning sticky notes upside down (there are sticky notes placed throughout the house) and leaving flowers around the house. I found a rose on my pillow, this flower in a closet and purple flowers in the kitchen sink.
Obviously this can't be something supernatural, so I expect the previous owners to still have keys and fucking around or something
idk what the fuck is going on
>>
>>19173047
You sure it isn't paranormal? What makes you say it isn't?
>>
Creepy shit, bruh. I suggest you go invest in some hidden camera technology and get to the bottom of things. Last I checked hidden cams are really cheap and plentiful these days.
>>
80% sure that it's elves OP

replace all gifts with cloves of garlic and you should be fine
>>
File: help.jpg (66KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
66KB, 960x1280px
>>19173057
by being prejudiced towards superstition

>>19173071
That seems to be the best option. Also thought about placing traps but that might make everything worse

I also found some red flakey piss in the toilet and a sleeping mat in a closet
>>
>>19173085
Can someone sue for getting hurt while trespassing? Just sayin imagine if you actually did put out traps.
Anyway, I don't really think it's spooks. It's more likely it's just creeps.
>>
>>19173085
Yeah, the use of flowers seem to suggest affection, one sided or otherwise. They could be crazy for you which could be dangerous. Might want to invest in a weapon that you can keep on you just in case this plays out like a horror film.
>>
get a carbon monoxide sensor you fool
>>
>>19173075
threw them all out, it's too late

>>19173122
nobody knows my address so eh

>>19173123
already have those
>>
>>19173221
Seriously check the batteries then. Sounds like you're having episodes you can't remember.
>>
Seriously OP, this sounds like you have a serious mental disorder. You should seek medical attention or sooner or later you'll hurt yourself or someone else. Nothing of what you say makes any sense.
>>
>>19173047

I have one living in my closet too :3
>>
File: o.jpg (91KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
91KB, 960x1280px
>>19173243
The batteries seem to be Ok, the test function works fine

>>19173267
it's too late friend
>>
>>19173307
Ew, what happend to your thumb. And that flypaper is fucking disgusting, too.
>>
You fuckers sure do have some nasty ass houses. How do you live in such filth and squallor?
>>
This has gotten my intrest
>>
inb4 OP gets murdered by a stalker

Please post the hidden camera footage here if you don't die
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.