[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freeing my mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13

Hi there, I am seeking to escape the matrix. Can anyone help me or provide me with guidance?
>>
File: The_Oracle.jpg (128KB, 1600x835px) Image search: [Google]
The_Oracle.jpg
128KB, 1600x835px
When the matrix was first built there was a man born inside who had the ability to change whatever he wanted, to remake the matrix as he saw fit. It was he who freed the first of us. Taught us the truth.

After he died, the Oracle prophesied his return. That his coming would hail the destruction of the matrix, end the war, and bring freedom to our people. That is why there are those of us who have spent our entire lives searching the matrix looking for him.
>>
Easy, become the matrix
>>
>>19172409
No I need to escape it like enter the astral realm or something.
>>
>>19172376
You die and wake up from your E0S-3596 Simulate-A-Life-Without-The-Third-Reich machine and go home to your aryan gf and kids. Also Trump should not have the nuclear codes.
>>
File: lady in red.jpg (40KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
lady in red.jpg
40KB, 700x700px
Curiosity often leads to troubel anon.
>>
There is no spoon.

Post ending with tells me how to delete it.
>>
Is easily accomplished.
No?
Listen to herm.. David ike?
>>
I'm going to let you in on a secret.
Being the one is just like being in love. No one can tell you are in love, you just know it. Through in through. Balls to bone.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
>>19172509
KEK
>>
>>19172422
Easy, you cant escape matrix as long as you belive that you are in it
>>
>>19172535
It is true.

>>19172543
I need to escape it. It has to be possible.
>>
File: spongebob-blushing-psd8789.png (186KB, 400x331px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob-blushing-psd8789.png
186KB, 400x331px
>>19172509
>balls to bones
>>
>>19172578
Already told you, you are the matrix, you have acces to al the compute power, basicaly you have to hack in your thoughts and take controll of your eviroment, from there construct your heaven.
You might wanna try psychedelic drugs
>>
>>19172509
Esoteric Infinite Multiverse shit right here
Listen up OP
>>
File: 18.jpg (29KB, 636x424px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
29KB, 636x424px
>>19172654
I am the OP and yes I am innately aware that I am The One.
>>
>>19172683
Are you Keanu Reeves? If not then you are not the one
>>
>>19172376
look up mark passio and jay parker on youtube
>>
>>19172695
>I am innately aware that I am The One
>>
If you look to the Abyss for too long it will start to look at you as well.
Don't wake up the Discord Code.
Please.
>>
>>19172704
ARE YOU KEANU REEEVES OR NOT
>>
>>19172732
There is no Keanu Reeves anon.
I thought you knew this.
>>
File: 40011817-matrix-wallpapers.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
40011817-matrix-wallpapers.png
1MB, 1440x900px
>>
>>19172438

Idle minds lead to nothing.

>>19172724

What is the Discord Code?
>>
Realize your true place in reality.

You are God, perceiving itself through a 3rd dimensional shell.

If you fully realize this you won't escape reality, but your life will rapidly improve.
>>
>>19174489

Relevant:

https://books.google.com/books?id=XJCOrWLrUh4C&pg=PA13&lpg=PA13&dq=alex+grey+%22there+was+a+blank+canvas%22&source=bl&ots=xCC8UWfNee&sig=1ObElqzMq8np36jFX5lL8GA3A0U&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJr83PrcvUAhUPymMKHRSlC9YQ6AEILDAD#v=onepage&q&f=false
>>
The Matrix isn't real. It was a movie made by transgendered siblings using vague Biblical allusions and 90s computer generated imagery.
>>
>>19172376
http://truthbook.com/urantia-book/audio-downloads

Listen to this all the way through.
>>
>>19174516
don't bother. /x/ is full of mentally feeble fuckers who try to explain their hallucinations to one another because they cant accept that they're mentally disabled. I believe that there's paranormal shit out there, but being trapped inside a movie from the late 90's is too ridiculous
>>
>>19172423
if only
>>
>>19174528
TO THE unbelieving materialist, man is simply an evolutionary accident. His hopes of survival are strung on a figment of mortal imagination; his fears, loves, longings, and beliefs are but the reaction of the incidental juxtaposition of certain lifeless atoms of matter. No display of energy nor expression of trust can carry him beyond the grave. The devotional labors and inspirational genius of the best of men are doomed to be extinguished by death, the long and lonely night of eternal oblivion and soul extinction. Nameless despair is man's only reward for living and toiling under the temporal sun of mortal existence. Each day of life slowly and surely tightens the grasp of a pitiless doom which a hostile and relentless universe of matter has decreed shall be the crowning insult to everything in human desire which is beautiful, noble, lofty, and good.
>>
>>19174528
To entertain and believe these things, to LIVE the experience the we are living in a very hostile simulated reality that is likely a prison of sorts, is the exact opposite of feeble.
>>
>>19174489
Literally this OP.
>"And all that You behold, though it appears Without, it is Within, In Your Imagination of which this World of Mortality is but a Shadow.."
>>
File: The_Matrix_Movie_feat.jpg (140KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
The_Matrix_Movie_feat.jpg
140KB, 1500x844px
>>
>>19174483
The way for Reality to control you.
>>
The avatar, or the One is not a myth.
Liberation can be achieved through jnana and karma yoga.

"I still have much to tell you, but you cannot yet bear to hear it. However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come. He will glorify Me by taking from what is Mine and disclosing it to you. Everything that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said that the Spirit will take from what is Mine and disclose it to you."
>>
>>19172376
Why would the matrix even let you know it exists? If there is some sort of "Matrix," it is not how you imagine it. The matrix you believe exists would act as a decoy, distracting you from the true matrix. The true matrix would operate completely differently than how it lets you think it behaves.

But hell, I'm probably part of the matrix, so I may be programmed to tell you this to distract you from the truly true matrix.

Who knows, really... Matrixes are tricky like this.
>>
File: maxresdefault1.jpg (356KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault1.jpg
356KB, 1920x1080px
>>19172376
Simply believe you are beyond it.
Realize that Nature is an illusory construct of the mind which only temporarily contains your soul before dissipating and reemerging.
Believing you are simply human, believing you will die, believing that life must be a struggle... These are all temporary illusions we experience. But they can be let go of at anytime.
Life can be peaceful. Life can be full of joy. But before it can be that, we must experience the darker parts of life.
Neo knew this well through pain and sacrifice. In order to get out of the Matrix, one must abandon what one loves in favor of a higher calling or purpose.
Life is meant to be lived with shared meaning and intent. We must realize the self as something worth preserving, then share that with other people.

In short, you escape the Matrix when you realize there never was a Matrix.
>>
>>19172376
>Hi there, I am seeking to escape the matrix. Can anyone help me or provide me with guidance?
There is no yesterday or tomorrow. Eternity is always right Now.
>>
>>19172376
one day a chill ass nigga will offer you pills. take them both brah
>>
>>19176290
Reality cannot control, if it is INSIDE

All it takes is certainty
>>
>>19172376
The matrix is a fantasy. You escape it by tempering your ego with the lessons of your conscience. You are calling yourself The One right now and are repeating ideas and stories told in a movie. Is that really you, or are you just acting like a character from someone else's story?

There is no shame in roleplaying. Everyone on Earth does it, and it's totally expected of you in the public domain. But this is not who we really are. We are all special snowflakes deep inside, with our own unique ideas, tastes, preferences, humour and way of understanding the world. In each person hides a little child who is afraid of being seen and judged. When you love and nurture this little child in yourself, it starts to shine more and more. When you love it truly, it will shine so brightly that it can pierce through the shadows of the conscience and imagination and reach the other side: the realities of others.

We all live in different worlds. To truly reach others, you must become a person who can move between worlds and adapt to them while staying true to your identity. The experience of being 'The One' is a convincing illusion that will only you your identity and will to live if you're not careful.
>>
File: ogp.png (88KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
ogp.png
88KB, 800x400px
>>19176724
>Is that really you
Yes. You found me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKcULvfWsgQ
>>
>>19176684
Anon, we all have a piece of the DC in us.
Just don't look for it.
>>
>>19176724
FUCK. This has helped me more than /adv/ and /fit/ combined

jk about adv though. but fit....
>>
>>19176724
Well said Anon !
>>
>>19174528
The idea that reality is inauthentic wasn't created by the movie nor is it all that new.
>>
>>19176724
Yeah I did that and then someone chose to break it for shits and giggles. Fuck this planet, fuck him and fuck you.
>>
>>19174528
>.t pseudo-intellectual
>>
>>19174528
You really understand all the concepts behind the whole thing?
>>19172509
https://www.scribd.com/document/351644080/simulacra-and-simulation-Jean-Baudrillard-pdf

Weird, but good read.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.