[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: shepherd.jpg (69KB, 218x225px) Image search: [Google]
shepherd.jpg
69KB, 218x225px
Hey all not really a big believer in this sorta thing but I have a pretty uncomfortable issue that has been happening. So some back story I am a 26 year old just got outta the Marine Corps and am living alone with my 2 dogs. Both German Sheppards. Great dogs whom Ive had for about 3 years now. I got the one in a shelter and the other one I found wondering down the road. I posted flyers and tried to find the owner, no luck. Its weird to me now that no one rogered up because she is a really good looking Sheppard but maybe it ties into my story. pt 1
>>
>>19172154
Anyway she has been a great dog and a good friend up into a few weeks ago. I was at my desk doing some work and I turned around to get up and there she was just hanging out on the couch where she normally is but she had this really weird look. Eyes focused on me/heavy breathing but with a closed mouth. She did this till I stared back at her and tried to move her but she was heavy as fuck. Im a 6'1 205 guy just getting out the Corps so im not really a push over.Any way I kept trying to move her but she just stared back at me. I looked her in the eyes and kept calling her name for a few seconds and she snapped out of it and her eyes softened and her tongue fell outta her mouth and she was back to the same old goofy dog. This happened a few times so I took her to the local vet. He says nothing wrong really healthy dog. Good to go thats off my mind. But it keeps happening. I set up a mirror on my desk aimed at her so I can check and she just picks up her head and stares at me the whole time not looking away. Is like she is under a fucking spell. its such an unconformable stare I honestly dont need the mirror its like I can feel it. But what is really odd to me is that my other dog who loves her. He wants absolutely nothing to do with her anymore despite before this always being around her. I really dont know whats up is it possible for a dog to get possessed because thats all I can think of right now. She doesn't have rabies and has never tried to bite me but its like the whole room gets heavy when she does this stare. I dont know its really weird any suggestions?
>>
>>19172154
Petit mal seizure, dogs can sense these hence your other dog not wanting to be around her...phenobarbital is used for vetinary treatment of seizures

I had a chow/Shepard mix that did this
>>
A creepy man touched your dog's vagina and now it's tainted.
>>
>>19172154
How often do you have sex with your dog?
>>
>>19173953
A lot. I like to watch her lick my cum out of her pussy.
>>
>>19173967
Lucky bastard. I wish I could have sex with a dog.
>>
>>19173935
This was my first thought reading about it. You say the vet cleared her but I don't even know of a vet that would or if they even could test to see any past seizures she may have had. Do some research online and take her back to the vet see what they think. Maybe get a second opinion.
>>
>>19172161

>heavy breathing but with a closed mouth.

Doesn't work that way. Fake.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.