[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superhumans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: superhuman.jpg (88KB, 640x501px) Image search: [Google]
superhuman.jpg
88KB, 640x501px
Hey /x/, do some people have super powers/unusual abilities? I'm not necisisarily talking about your cliche comic superhero in real life, but isn't it possible that some people have unique and extraordinary abilities not otherwise explained? Or could there be a man of steel in hiding? or perhaps contained by the government in some sort of conspiracy?
Vampires? Skinwalkers? Starchildren?

What do you think, /x/?
>>
Some people are magnetic
>>
Imagine for a moment that you've got a crazy superpower, but it only "works" one time in five, and once it fails it's off for the whole day. With that restriction, does it even matter what the power is? How visible do you think you're going to be? You can't be a hero, you don't have military applications, and you have to convince a laboratory to study you for potentially WEEKS in order to prove to them you're not a lying shit wasting their time.
>>
>>19171885
At least I've got a fucking superpower at that point.

What do YOU have, anon?
>>
>>19171885

Yeah but.. why would it work 1 out of 5 times? lol
>>
File: 5bd[1].jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
5bd[1].jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>19171838
You have normies, then you have Einstein, Usain Bolt, Stephen Hawking, Michael Phelps, Arnold Schwarzenneger, Elon Musk, Beethoven, etc...

99.999% of people will just be normal humans, but of course, people with extreme genetics exist.
>>
>>19171888
I have the ability to give myself seizures with sequences of arithmetic operations. It's probably not actually an ability to glimpse an alien otherworld. It actually works every time, but it's literally a stuporpower. :(
>>19171891
I dunno, it was a made-up scenario for how we MIGHT have people with weird abilities who haven't gone public with it.
>>
>>19171897
Which arithmetic operations? Dividing by zero?

I want to try. Is it like a logical paradox? Like "this statement is false", but for humans?
>>
>>19171904
Literally multiplication and division seems to fry my brain, I don't actually want to hijack another thread with this shit so I'm going to stop there.
>>
bump for interest about people with supernatural abilities
>also I hate filling in every fucking square when I get 'vehicle'
>>
>>19171838
i can sense people through walls.
>>
File: 1476593194776.jpg (37KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
1476593194776.jpg
37KB, 700x465px
>>19171838
Some people have the uncanny ability to suppress all emotions and assess every situation logically, as if a computer.
>>
>>19172086
.. with your hearing?
>>
I can travel through time at a rate of roughly one second per second. Only forward, though. Trying to go back doesn't work.
>>
>>19172086
>>19172109
No roleplaying, Daredevil.
>>
>>19172108
Me and my brother have this but I'm sure it's very common if not normal.
>>
Didn't Stan Lee do a whole TV series about this?
I think it was called "Superhumans" or something like that.
>>
>>19173310
Yeah and the only superhuman that actively cooperates with researchers to explain his abilities is Wim Hof
>>
>>19171838
Can cook a minute rice in 58 seconds
>>
>>19173338
>Wim Hof
Dude got mad skillz.
>>
>>19171838
I can project my emotions into other people.
>>
>>19171838
i can read and feel what people are feeling
>>
i Have Schizophrenia
>>
>>19173878

Called being an empath, one of the most common "sixth senses" out there.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.