[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 642
Thread images: 87

File: div_tools.jpg (65KB, 1041x588px) Image search: [Google]
div_tools.jpg
65KB, 1041x588px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous Thread >>19168297
>>
>>19171628
trading
>>
>>19171680
Query?
>>
Where is Empath?
>>
>>19171686
What is gonna happen with B and me?
>>
>>19171707
He lurks
>>
>>19171731
I want to give him a feedback for a reading he gave me a while ago
>>
>>19171737
Well his email is [email protected]. You could send through it to there.
>>
>>19171748
Thanks man
>>
I'm a drunk card reader, ama
>>
>>19171861
How doesnt that fuck with your focus?
>>
>>19171868
because I'm already fucked sweetheart
and the uncounscious is easily accessed
>>
>>19171728

Still around?
>>
>>19171861
Love shit, I'm the dude, there's a girl, it's complicated. Thanks.

>>19171868
I used to do it, had no problems other than typos. At the time, I could go deeper that way.
>>
>>19171861
Love reading for the rest of summer
>>
>>19171877
>love shit
it stinks m8
is there sex involved? I'm getting lewd vibes

>art 10 of swords knight of disks
the strategy of shaping things with her in't working, manipulative acts will only bring pain but working together and combining forces can make good results
the heart is stabbed in pain, cries but pain also is a push for people to leave out of the comfort zone
but patience and find the right moment to act, financial mtters will bring more security to both
so get the money to get the girl

cheers m8
>>
>>19171868
Drunk reading is fun
>>
File: 3545.jpg (39KB, 480x447px) Image search: [Google]
3545.jpg
39KB, 480x447px
Doing some reads for practice today, keep in mind its just that, practice. Anyone interested i only need

>Genders

Be aware i am going to take a while to answer since it will be along the day.
>>
>>19171875
Yes, your query?
>>
>>19171911

Doing it, what method do you perform?
>>
>>19171861
can I have a reading on me and the man I love's future
>>
>>19171909
Female
How is my healing going on?
>>
>>19171861
What's up with him lately? How has he been feeling about it? I'm a girl btw.
>>
>>19171908
I tried to do it once but it only made me really anxious and gave a huge headache.
>>
>>19171913
I can scry
>>
>>19171900
love summer on the couch bby?

and the cards fell whhppps

fortune dominion and sun
youll have ups and downs but if you don't let people do only what they want and you take initiative to have fun yourself you'll have a great tima end a sexy tan

cheers
>>
>>19171909
Female
A reader told me before that there is someone plotting against me and I discovered who that person is and holy fuck they're overpowered

Can I be in good terms with them or avoid them Iike wildfire?
>>
>>19171915
the fool, adustment 5 of cups

not well, will be foolig around, no pun intended but you'll be waiting for a decision that might never come and leaves you disappointed
>>
>>19171861
what does s feel aboht me
>>
>>19171906
Bretty gud, accurate. If you want to do one more for me, I'll scry your shit up, son. Yesterday I invoked and made a deal with the most powerful spirit I've encountered. Am I fucked, or will I get good out of this?
>>
>>19171909
male
i am going to be an actor or model?
>>
>>19171861
what can I expect to happen in the next few weeks between my crush and I?
>>
>>19171861
>Drunk reading
Don't you see double at any point in time?
>>
>>19171861
i am going to fuck someone in upcoming festival?
>>
>>19171953
>tfw it's gay pride season
Way to come out of the closet
>>
>>19171909
Male
I want to know the difference between two people.One person I know (M) and other not (R)
>>
>>19171861
If you're still at it, could I have a love reading between M and I? any advice is welcome.

I'm the male.

Thanks!
>>
>>19171918
a mystery bigger than what's in a woman's purse is what's in the man's mind

7of cups 4 of swors and 10 of cups
he's bretty gud, enjoyng life, maybe indulging into something, chilling, having a good time

>>19171923
I'm constantly with headaces so no biggie for me, the thoughts are freely
>>
>>19171909
Next gf reading? Where will I meet her?
Male
>>
>>19171909
Male
Any relationship soon? Does S-E have feelings for me?
>>
>>19171958
no gay pride seoson in my country...
>>
>>19171976
What are you? Chechen? Because that's the only country that has no gays. :^)
>>
>>19171861
Any relationship soon?
>>
>>19171940
6 of Cups, Knight of Disks and 10 of Disks
S wants you, take care of you and give you everything you want, everything you need

>>19171942
yay spirit, tell me more
scry my future famalamdingdong will I end up in a nut house with other alcoholics or be saved and live in a life all 10 of Cupss?

oi the devil 5 of wands and priestess
well you made a deal and a deal is a deal and you'll be bound by it, wish i had good news but they will come, not witougt some hardwork and sweat by your part, and the priestess is a good sign you'll develop your intuition and have a good relationship with your inner world and occult mate
>>
>>19171976
singapore?
>>
>>19171861
love reading/next gf pls? Im a guy
>>
>>19171728

I see a woman watering some plants in a garden but the whole image feels off, as she waters one flower others start to die, she rushes and try to fix, like trying to put out a fire but the image just keeps repeating itself.

>Four of Wands, Death, Hanged Man, Ace of Swords Reversed.

The female in the relationship, which i assume its you, will likely try to fix some issues out, give closure to them, but miscommunication or lack of focus will keep the relationship away from solidifying and growing, if there were issues in the past they might catch up. Be prepare to a sudden change of perception on the whole deal, parting ways is likely for the look of the cards but i am not confident on this part.

Hope it helps and good luck

For me id like to know my next gf appearance?
>>
>>19171994
7 of swords says she doesn't give a hoot about you.
>>
>>19171909
Male

How am I doing at my internship? What's in store for me in the next couple of weeks?
>>
>>19171861
my future wife personality
>>
>>19171950
3 of cups, the tower 10 of cups

you will get drunk have lots of sex and make a family together, jk

but close to that, might go out for some party, have fun, but things will chnge copleteley between you two but still you'd enjo some time together
>>
>>19172002
Thanks. im not good with appearances but I tried.

Very round, circular face which indicates she has is on the larger scale but she has pretty features. Sparkling blue, doe eyes that are large. Pale skin. Long straight red hair but no freckles. Serious small mouth
>>
>>19171861
this is my query sinpai
>>19171936
>>
>>19171861
are we going to have a relationship
>>
How is my future with K?
>>
>>19171861
Will C and I meet irl, what happens?
>>
Need to know will I be succesfull with my job. Its not what I wanted but hey, just maybe it will work out. I`m little bit sad about it. Will trade if someone offers me a good reading.
>>
>>19171861
Next bf reading please
>>
>>19171988
>the devil 5 of wands and priestess
This might not be such bad news. The spirit in question is going to eliminate some of my opposition. Hell of a way to apply, she chose.

Anyway, I rephrased your query to how to stay out of the nuthouse/alchiepaddy

Looks like you're scared straight by seeing a little girl whose life is torn to shit by her father's alcohol abuse. That will be what will set you straight. It took way longer to get all those details than it should have, but there you go.
>>
>>19172052
It looks o K
>>
>>19171952
I get sleepy and the vision blurried, but not exaclty double just like if I'm not wearing glasses, but the thoughts are so freee

>>19171953
if you do, give one for me o/
wait that gross

4 of wands sun priesstess
ya dude maybe with 4 chicks? or guys im not judging, jk, but people will notice you sempai, you'll have a good time but wear protection or you might get some babies later

>>19171962
not so stable bby, something here is lacking of trust, maybe she doesn't take you seriously but it's not impossible, you gotta show her you're a good catch, the hottest shit yanno and keep building things from that mmkay?
>>
>>19172084
>>19171953
thanks dude, that's all the good news i wanted to hear :D
>>
>>19172084
3rd here.

yeah, she's afraid of getting hurt ;(

>you gotta show her you're a good catch
I'm trying to, albeit I don't really know what to do.

Thank you so much and good luck.
>>
>>19171861
could I have a brief reading about where I am on my path ?
>>
>>19172041

>Large

Ehhhh she must have a great personality then lol, i am rather fit myself.

Thank you
>>
>>19171916

>Nine of Swords, Three of Swords reversed

Not well i am afraid, i figure this is something you know but refuse to handle appropriately.

You might want to restrain for certain practices for a while, clean your head first, specially if this is a mental issue.
>>
>>19171981
>>19171981
What are you hiding in your wardrope??

10 of cups for you bby <3
best love card ever
so yeah, happy and fulfilling one
just get out of the closet
not just if you're gay but if you're a woman let your sexy cat side out
>>
>>19171909
male
general reading for this year pls?
>>
Am I going to do well? Am I just over anxious?
>>
>>19171994
2 of cups qhene of disk and 5 of cups
new love, all cute ans dweet, a lovely woman, very motherly but it on't last long something tells me it'll end with betrayal, sorrt budy
>>
>>19171909
Male
Will I be married before 25?
>>
>>19172002
Hey I like your style want to trade? I just want to know about my next bf. I do tarot.
>>
Will post tits for a reading.
>>
>>19172018
10 of cups2 of swords 3 of wands
rich, has her life and shit together, calm wman, but really decided on what she wants, stronger after going some life trils, i get the sense she's a mature woman, perhaps with kids already
>>
>>19172157

I am very poor at appearances (like most people) but i can try, give me a few minutes and lets see what i get.

>>19172159

I am game if you use a time stamp :^)
>>
>>19171861
will he message me by next weekend? about what? thanks
>>
>>19172044
>>19171936
Sempainette <3
I like you idk why I'm happy you queried me, you have a nice vibe or I'm waaay to drunk

Queen of siskd 4 of wand 7 od cups
well sweetheart, keep yourself grounded and friendly, I'm sure you're a smart person and can find a clever solution to be on good terms with them, perhaps offering somet service or anything that can help them yo know

>>19172050
you and me? awwn im flattered bur sorry, my heart belongs to daddy <3

peinces of cups, 10 of disk qeen of swords

i see a possibility here but the feelings are too fragile you know, hesitand and the minimal move you might hide in the shell but girl (you're femae, right?) be confident and show allyou've got, you must be so pretty I'm jealous, also if you're a guy I'd be jealos too, but to wi somebody's heart also be smart, not too much smart or they think you're not liking them, just don't be so dry yanno, and don't run, runners are losers, I'm a runner and I lose all the time and that's bad, do not run
>>
>>19172167
holy fuck ...the rich part I already knew.
can you confirm the kids part?
>>
>>19171936

>Good Terms: Judgement, Page of Wands
>Avoid: Five of Pentacles, Devil Reversed

Both have their pros, it however depends entirely on your approach. If you are willing o acknowledge in an objective manner how and why everything happen you can have a friendly relationship, fun and poke a joke or two every now and then, that sorta thing.

If you can not let go, you do have a chance of cut them off entirely, no repercussions but the lose of a potential friend.

Basically its up to you, good luck.
>>
>>19171861
Should my sister consider going into the modelling industry?
>>
>>19172210
Waaahh thank ye and I actually recognized you from before so lets just say that im up for a "redemption arc" when it comes from asking a query to you

so take care of yourself mang and drinking all the time is not a good for your liver so watch out aswell
>>
>>19172057
wheeeeel of forrrtune, hermit and 444 of wands
mabe maybe not, chances are you won't but maybe after some time planning adn thinking if itw sowrthy you will
>>
>>19171948

>Two of Pentacles, Nine of Wands Reversed

No, doubts and other financial ventures will persuade you not to chase such careers. You will follow he money elsewhere or so to speak.
>>
>>19171861
general reading for the next two years?
>>
>>19171861

can you describe my future boyfriend's personality? thank you :)
>>
What does my nearish future seem? (1-2 years)
>>
>>19172065
a horse rider
knight of cups ace of swords and 4 of srowds
yeah i got the feeling he might be a jockey ido, smeone active but doesn't think much veriee cting, but he has some crazy ideas and initiaties bu ralerly get through, could I say he's skunny because ace of sworss is a sword and makes me think of slim people and te 4 of swords is nice becas=use hes a quiet person and can relax when things are stressful

>>19172077
ho boy then you did a good job m8
just watch for the singts attached yanno

ok my daddy wasn't alcoholic, but life is pushing me into seeking ways to numb my ice heart, sorry i guess reading a druk mind is odd, not adviseable but thanks for your effort, ill make sure my little girl won't see me as a piece of alcoholic shit, thanks mate
>>
>>19171861
future with h
>>
>>19171909
How well will the next month go along?
>>
>>19172223
>having a choice
Thats a good thing to know about thanks for the read :)
>>
>>19172324
Female
>>
>>19172157

Young man or he looks that way, i have an idea of person that dress in formal attires but he himself looks too young for them, might have a baby face, he stills pull the off though.

I dont have a clear picture of him though, just got that notion, he will likely be thin or fit, not a skelington nor fat, overall attractive.

>The Devil, Ace of Swords, Two of Wands

Yes, this confirms my idea of him. Well spoken charming lad, this might be what attracts you from him. That said the two of wands indicates that you will feel indecisive on how to approach him, perhaps a bit intimidated of him or the future of a relationship with him.

Hope this helps and good luck.
>>
>>19172091
oy have fun and don't forget uour protection mate
>>19172099
oh sorry and i didn't show the cards, i remember lovers was there, but lovers can mean choice but also connectoon to beautiful things, provinding a nice and pleasant enviromnet yo kno, that doesnt hurt, sorry i missed the cards adnd cant remember the rest :(

>>19172105
you are here *points to the red dot*

charriot qheen of wnads i like her cat and 8 ow wands the taylor swift card

you're on the right way man, just keep gong and use your willpower to get throu yanno, and taylor swift is bringing things faster your way, you're doing everything right, keep siwimming
>>
>>19172331
thank you, what do you want to know
>>
>>19172368

Ehh i dont really have a question, but amuse me with my next gf personality.

Glad you enjoyed the reading :)
>>
>>19172348
thanks, 8 of wands / Taylor Swift I like that, and the reading feels right.
>>
>>19172386
King of swords
The Chariot
king of pentacles

very dominant and controlling be safe anon. I dont think shed hurt you but she looks out for her best interest above yours.
>>
>>19172138
yes bby all is fine
5 of wands say you might have some struggles but hang in there, everything will be alright soon, don't give up

>>19172192
queen of siks, universe 5 of cups
hes still orking on it, will take a while and it won't be good, sorry

>>19172233
how old is your sisyer 12?
not a pedo talk but i feel she's yong

knight of wands, prince of cups and 7 of swords
id say she'd have a shot at it and will have a great start but eotionally she's not ready to handle all the heavyness of how the fashioword is and that ca be quite dangerous/distressful

>>19172267
oh bby do you know me fom before? are we friends? hmu on discor or skype then, let's have some chat im so talkative welp

the drinking is one of a kind, not always, i just needed to numb and releade he tension, let the subcouncsous flows easier through my mind and let the card speaks

anyway good luck, make peace not war okat?

>>19172288
im crazy but not that crazy give me a speciic mang, you'e abusing a drunk reader...
>>
>>19172386
Damn, your readings are pretty nice. It's hard for me to give too much detail with anons, so that's impressive. Would you be willing to do a trade? I just wanna know how I'll be doing financially for the next few months. I use the Thoth deck.
>>
>>19171861
What's up with this dude I'm working with? What's the cause of the lag in his work? Not romantic, strictly business.
>>
Any readers in the thread? Would much appreciate a reading

Male

I'd like to know if I will be successful in my current business pursuit. I'd also like to know if I'll ever get back with my ex

Thank you
>>
Okey, so I'm kinda new to this. I have the traditional tarot cards and it comes with a book and a specific kind of reading but i wonder if there's another types of readings.
If so, I would like to hear your recommendations and such
>>
>>19171861
what does WW think of me
>>
Looking for readers if they are here ?
>>
>>19172520
That you'd better not be Germany.
>>
>>19172511
check out Lisa Frideborg, site http://angelorum.co/
she has lots of info, and ideas fro spreads. Also get Tarot fro Beginners by Barbara Moore, good info, backgrounds to all the cards, and spreads.
The most important thing with Tarot, and I Ching is to favour intuition rather than knowledge
>>
>>19172508

I Ching says you should keep at it with the business, now is the time to strike and all that. Sort out your paperwork, or something? The ex's hold on you should start to wane soonish but will be negative influence on your business if allowed to be.

It prefers less yes or no questions.
>>
>>19172552

Thank you very much, Anon

I consulted the online I Ching about my ex recently. I'm not sure how great I am at interpreting. I asked if I should contact her and basically got the message that I shouldn't force things or bad shit will occur which I kind of knew anyway but refused to admit to myself

Good to hear regarding my business.
>>
>>19172479
Thanks. Feedback later.
>>
welp ran ou of beer and brandy, i have to settle with coke and doritos

>>19172289
princesss of cups 7 of disks and empress
sensitive, closed person, hardworking but barely make what he works but he's a very loving man, good lookng

>>19172309
star my favoirte cards 3 of cups and knight of swords
you two might share a spiritual bond but can also enjoy the pleasure of life and some radical activities together

>>19172456
yw man, let taylor swift guide you, may her force be with you, you're on the right path good luck

>>19172492
ohai, is it business or occult rsrsrsrs

5 of swors, 9 of pentacles, knight of disks

well i said pentacles but its disks, same shite
work isn't done properly, they're fucking slacking and not managing to get shit done, lazy fucks. i think they're bit copetebt eough buuuut they sill can get the job done, but maybe poorly or after some delays and you shill the fuck out too ok? this reading is somewhat angry and anger doesn't help anything bro, youre too focus on material shit, get yourself together mate

>>19172520
9 of wands, 7 of cups and 8 of cups
holy fucking shit i hate these cards so much im sorry anonnnnnnnnnn
not that they meandt that but when i look at the 7 and 8 of cups i feel yucky, disgusted
im not saying he feels that for you but thorth deck is quite bleeeehsggg

he's being defensive, might have some funny thought bout you, perhaps even sexula but that's it, nothing else, wouldn't mind get hot with you but in the end will notice that's not what he wants... im assuming ww is a guy but could be wonder woman, which in that case aso applies the same, I'm sorry clark kent, you're better off without them

>>19172536
kek good one +1

>>19172585
you're welcome mate
don't forget the feedback, it's a good remedy for hangover :3
>>
>>19172618
Should I bother with KR?
>>
>>19171861
will my quarrel with my best friend be resolved soon? how?
>>
>>19171861
what kind of a first impression do I make on people?
>>
>>19172618
how should be my approach to him this week?
>>
Reading for my love life?
>>19172618
>>
File: qAcbiQi.gif (1MB, 325x203px) Image search: [Google]
qAcbiQi.gif
1MB, 325x203px
>>19172618
What should I do about N?
>>
pls provide feedback to help wth my hangiver

>>19172638
5 of sworsds, 7 f cups prince of wands
nah, give up mate, nothing good will come out of it, just more disappointment, focus your energy into smething else

>>19172656
9 of disks, 6 of sword and fool
yes but you gotta offer something you know you two must get into some mutual advantage to make things even specially if the quarrel has been causes by something that has bene taken away fom them and when you two talk in a more rational matter, avoid any sort of emotiion at this point there's a ossibility of starting tings over

>>19172661
fool princees of cups and 9 of sworss
you're an open book, people wonder what the fuck is going on with your mind, you seem to be always ready to jump off a cliff but emotionally reserved but can freakk out easily if a cockroach shows up in the room jk, but you have the tendency of worrying too much mate, chill down
>>
>>19171861
I'm a guy what are the chances/circumstances of me ever meeting up with E (girl) again
>>
>>19172618
>you shill the fuck out too ok?
When it was a few days late, I was chill. Now that it's over a month late, it's hard to be chill.

>youre too focus on material shit
It's literally material shit: all business and money.

If I understand you correctly, he's competent and going to pull through at the last minute? Or do I need to handle all of this myself?
>>
>>19171861
Can i have a general reading please?
>>
>>19171861
Will my love talk to me soon?
>>
>>19172667
like a cat

3 of cups 7 of wand an knight of disks
make sure you got the right people to go on board, if you have enough resources and whatever you have gathered keep it, don't let people fuck around with your belongings as much as they will try to do andkeep doing your work, just protect tit aye?

>>19172685
aadjustment 3 of swords ouch and 6 of cups

get your love life straight bee, it's all a mess, u sre you're doing the right thing? it's only complicated and causng hurt, seriously, get things clear on the table with your hun even if it's a hurtful talk and you can get past this and have a lovey dovey sexy time, in case of being single, face the heartbreak okay, not always we get what we want but when you get over it someone will come along and you won't even remember what has happened

>>19172693
harambeeeeeee <3

knight of disks, this dude is really out today, 4 of disks and 5 of swords
give her all our money and go broke, nah jk

but be concrete about your intentions towarss N make them feel secure with you, give what you know N needs and break away from any sort of negatvity

>>19172777
no, give me a theme to work on, I don't like generals
>>
>>19172744
princes of cups kight of cups and prince of wands (lol I read wales)

if you guys can get through the wishy washy part and actually take an action, stop being so pisces yanno? it's like a hot and cold game here of uncertainty, someone must take the lead and say fuck it we're going to make it, capisce?

>>19172747
you just sound like someone I know, buddy and patience isn't his best trait, my dad used to say "if you want something done, do it yourself, if you don't ask others to do it for you"

he might screw up at first but he'll make it up, your interference isn't helping

>>19172784
are you a girl? you feel so soft like a flower I can almost hear your query being asked in a sweet soft tone... if not then I'm gay, sorry

chariot, hermit princess of wands
he'll send you a message, something to make you reflect on and might provoke a strong reaction fro you
>>
>>19172798
>aye?
thanks
>>
Can I have a reading for my love life?
>>
>>19172577
Which one? I'm spending my time typing my copy of the iching into a document for easier copying and pasting.
>>
I'm a male can I get the usual cliche love reading? Will I have a gf in the next 6 months?

Thanks anon readers!
>>
>>19171861
love reading for tjis week
>>
>>19172873

Iching Online
>>
>>19172858
yw bby, wish yu all the best

>>19172914
ok ill finish with you im getting sleepy~~

death empress and emperor
oh wow, big changes man
i thing there will be a renewal in your relationship, if i could even joke about a marriage coming soon, not that these cards poin to that, just a general feeling of a radical change and bringing the union o a perfect couple, does it mak sense?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19171861
will anything good happen before the end of the month?
>>
Career reading? I'm unemployed and I'm unsure what the future holds for me, want a change of life direction.

Thanks gifted anons.
>>
>>19172957
Will he message me soon?
>>
>>19172987
Yes he will.

Death and Page of Cups
He is probably now thinking about some issue that you had together, that you cannot influence. You need to let it him to process it as it correlates with some emotional issue he had in the past and this just reminded him of that.

Judgement, Wheel of Fortune and The Hanged Man, World
The issue that he is dealing is hard to overcome, but I see that he will be somewhere near a cottage or a forest when he realizes that what had happened between you two wasnt overall that dramatic as he saw it. He gains some wisdom about it., and it will be okay again.
>>
>>19172957

What should I do with her?

Can scry, give me your query.
>>
>>19173055
Star, Knight of cups, ace of cups, seven of cups

For the moment let her be as some good message is at your way, so wait. The message will give you an idea with a lot of options.

My query is, that I had recently started a job, and it little hurt as it isnt what I wanted, but hell with it, Im gonna turn it into gold. I wanted to know if I should roll with it, mainly with the suggestion my boss made today.
>>
>>19173046
will we have bf gf relationship?
your query?
>>
>>19173113
The pendulum said yes. I want to know if Im ever going to live with him.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496765406531.jpg (17KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496765406531.jpg
17KB, 750x750px
Male
Feb 26

Should i tell him the truth of what i did? How bad will it be? Will she out me if i do?

I cant stay quiet anymore, the guilt is killer

Thanks
>>
>>19173127
The fool, the sun, four of wands
Yes you will.. More than that. You will share a home together and have children. Living happily ever after.
>>
>>19173187
Thank you. That really made me happy. Be blessed.
>>
>>19173187
>>19173144
May you please read this please?
>>
>>19173214

Male or female?
>>
>>19173214
>ace of wands, the moon, the hanged man, eight of wands
it's because they want you to succeed. they want you to succeed, but they feel like you just aren't in a position to do it, and if they treat you like that, they feel like it'll give you motivation to prove them wrong. there's a part of them that's starting to give up, which frustrates them, so there's a bit of genuine anger in there, but for the most part, they want you to preform better. i'm rooting for you.

my question is if i'll find love before offing myself, and if i do, what will that person be like?
>>
>>19173238
>before offing myself
Why tho
>>
>>19173238

You trading?
>>
trading

what will he do when he sees whar ive done
>>
>>19173284
Okay. Tell me how did it go at work yesterday? Let me know you're starting.
>>
Air query cause I am very needy please readers I am not greedy. I am a girl who needs some help in this world I want to know about a boy but he is no toy. But I am just too shy and coy. I would like to know how he feels for me because he always makes me glee so please help me.
>>
File: pokijhyugt.png (80KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
pokijhyugt.png
80KB, 268x200px
>tfw you try to do a future love reading and see a terribly unhealthy relationship unfold before your eyes
>>
>>19173308
>dat poetry
>>
>>19173238
I will get to you now. Thank you
>>
>>19173238
You keep asking the same question and you keep getting the same answer, to the point that you had to keep asking if you should block the one person who put up with your being a nuissance.

Buddy; how many times have people told you to NOT off yourself? How many times has spaceghost said so? And why do you want people to affirm your desire to off yourself, rather than you going to a psychologist to seek medical attention?

inb4 this thread gets pruned by janny because of you.
>>
>>19173296
Nine of sw, five of sw, nine of pentacles, three of cups

If you are female, it went very well for you. A certain fear was faced and defeated although not in an ethical manner. If you are male, maybe not as good as you hoped. Someone thwarted your success with a woman who you liked but you got the upper hand in a conniving way.
>>
>>19173308
Is this serious because if so, I could def help you out.
>>
>>19173238
Spaceghost here stray, i love you
>>
>>19173352
I am 100 percent serious about this query if you could do it I will thank you deeply
>>
>>19173353
what a twist
>>
>>19173350
I'll start yours.
>>
<Akiyama> M
<Akiyama> 36
<Akiyama> My query: What does Aky think of me?
>>
>>19173364
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdhhQhqi_AE
>>
>>19173284
>>19173367
I don't think as immediate a reaction as you're hoping. I see a man receiving some papers and going over them, but the feeling is much more of a. preliminary look, and a final judgement will take a few, long looks. I do sense high anxiety around the looking, but for this reason, and because of his naturw, he'll be even more careful. If you did something certainly wrong, expect a bad result, something more grey or better (meaning, somethig actually good) gets a good result. He's understanding that way.
>>
Will your tarot reading be accurate?
>>
>>19173308
Good lass, I'd not be so crass as to be mean, but that poetry needs some work, and a bit more time to lurk in scansion training. But I'm here to read, not to berate, and that bit of rhyme was at least suitable bait.

Now then, he won't break as far as he'll bend, but your words may well his heart in amenable fashion bend. Two disparate coins, heart-shaped, I see. But barbwire-wrapped makes me think back to Christian imagery. Oh my. Is he the sort of guy who pay more attention to signs than something right before his eyes? I wouldn't be surprised if he were waiting night and day for the gods to drop some omen in his way.

But why not be that omen, and the instrument of change? You'll find this lad in closer range if you were to strew upon the path to you a series of enticing things. Rose petals are on the trial lain, and his eyes are averted to what their end might contain. And curiosity's sake might lead to a lake of fuzzy feelings. If you'd like to know a wonderful trick: virtuous men are by curiosity led, not by their di...diffusive thoughts of things that are hot twixt the sheets. If he's worthwhile, he'll be better beguiled by stringing his curiosity than by working his anatomy.

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.
>>
>>19173238
For you I drew
Two of wands, four of wands, six of swords and the queen of wands.

You will be looking for a person to settle down with but it is crucial to be patient. I think you will find a lady (or if you are a lady someone with these qualities) who will be very firey and the life of the party. You might have to travel though first.

I hope that made a bit of sense I am sorta crappy at combining cards. Maybe it will make more sense to you but all the best. Don't do anything silly the cards say it will come.
>>
>>19173331
you have me confused with somebody else. i haven't spoken to spaceghost, but that's a pretty cool screen name i'll tell ya what.
>>
trading
>>
>>19173386
thanks buddy.
>>
>>19173390
spaceghost is cool I like her
>>
Anyone reading please?

I'd like to know about my next gf
>>
>>19173308
>>19173354
>2 of wands reversed
they are interested in you but they're a bit hesitant to start the relationship out of fear.

The cards also suggest that you two don't dwell on past relationships since that appears to be the central problem.
>>
Your girlfriend will get married to Akiyama. You will never marry her. You will marry Vampirina, 30, unemployed from Naples.
>>
trading
>>
>>19173385
Like the old times, eh?
You never told me whether you were the guy in a complicated relationship but here:
I had a dream with 5 entities around you and in the middle of everything I saw a woman in white dress laid in a bed(maybe?) Of branches. I may or may not have seen thorns in there.
I could see 3 of them clearly.
1 - a werewolf like thing, quite fierce and out for blood.
2 - a human shaped poodle of blood, or was it a human covered in blood?
3 - Something invisible but with a strong energy. Something like the wind.
They came from different directions

Best of luck.
>>
>>19173385
He is a gentleman and yes he is of Christian religion although we believe in different things we seem to blend well. But I am afraid of making a mistake and he is not the type of guy that thinks with his pants. We have a good friendship based on respect. He is quite courteous and respectful, I want love and not not something physical. Your reading is quite accurate and true in regards of him. I guess if I want things to happen I have to do something about it, thank you reader for this beautiful reading.
>>
Who is THE PLEGICO?
>>
Trading
What will he do when he sees my messages?
>>
>>19173465

Can love scry you, but give me details about the situation, talk me about him.

I would like a reading based on what can I expect from here to the 15th of july?

Any info needed just ask.
>>
>>19173412
Oh boy yes this is quite true as well, we both got out of very intense relationships but it's been a while since that and we have been friends for a long while now but I can see why he is hesitant to do anything because I am hesitant too maybe we're just afraid of hurting eachother due to past experiences. Thank you as well. Thank you both readers for taking your time, may the both of you have a good day
>>
>>19173478
Give me your gender,relation and employment status.

He said he didnt like me anymore after we got in a argument. I was attention seeking in a group were in an hour ago. There's a good chan he doesnt respond at all when he sees
>>
>>19173498
>Male
>Single
>Uni student about to start a part timing job this summer

I will start my scry in a second. Read you in a few minutes.
>>
If you're a good tarot reader, guess his/her gender, relation and employment status.
>>
>>19173513
Ace of sw, 7oc, XX, 8oc

Its going to be very emotional for you until july 15. You will be dreaming a lot until you aren't due to hopes of yours being shattered from them seeming unrealistic after a certain life changing, epiphany event happens at your new job. It could be that you grow through working at this new place and learn to ignore the foolishness of the youth viewpoints. Until this life changing event you are going to keep dreaming about unrealistic goals and dreaming big. Its not bad its motivation for you
>>
>>19173537
>>19173144
May i get a reading?
>>
>>19171961

Love the picture

>M: Star and Chariot Reversed

>We would take those whom they had pointed out and guard them in the Acropolis, sealing them up there much more carefully than gold so that no one could corrupt them

>R High Priestess and Tower

>“Well, my dear Critias,” said I, “there would be nothing remarkable in his being ignorant of the matter at his age, but you, because of your age and experience, are very likely to understand it.

>tfw four Major

There is not much difference truth be told from this cards, but what i gather is two different versions of the same, they share a very similar vibe yet unique and strong. I will consider them females and this reading of romantic nature.

They are both very lady like, M has more innocence to her but also an unmovable character. She is rather unlikely to change ways and this might be an issue on the long run, she will not mold to ''your'' needs and desires, relationship wise speaking, not the type to play ball.

R in the other hand is very mature and secure of herself, which makes her of drastic nature, a yes is a yes and a no is a no. You have never meet someone like her, so atoned that it will be hard to figure her out, intimidating, even. She is more of a woman in the vague sense of the word and not taking credit from M, she is just surreal.

Hope this helps and good luck.
>>
>>19173537

I saw a huge party, in which a woman danced nonstop. Then slowly people were leaving until she was alone.

You will go through times of absolute loneliness, you will be abandoned but in the future yoy will learn to live alone and away from everything, it will be a long process of around 5 to 6 years. I belive you will probably never get involved in any kind of sincere romantic relationship ever again.

My vision showed me the girl lost all jer teeth which were failing one by one, your secrets will be exposed, you have a big debt with karma, prepare yourself to be judged and sentenced for your dishonest actions..

What the hell did you do??
>>
>>19173624
Uh, I didn't do anything gravely bad or evil. Just typical teenage shit. I didn't hurt no one. If im living a party i don't really feel it
>>
>>19173605
oh,thanks!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXpeNCGEhNg

which one of these I have more chances with?
>>
>>19171965

>King of Pentacles Reversed, Sun

>Which alternative do you choose, Simmias?That we are born with this knowledge or that we recollect later the things of which we had knowledge previously?

Huh the cards done mix with the phrase, what i am getting from it is that she will be related to your past and some form of vacation, the vacation might be metaphorical be it simply a relaxing occasion from the burden of the every day struggle. She will make you very happy during that time, like a let out.

You may already know her, not clear on this part.
>>
>>19173656

<3

>M: Ace of Cups
>R: Seven of Cups

M without any doubts nor room for interpretation, good luck anon!
>>
>>19171973

Are S and E the same person? I guess not

>S: Queen of Cups, five of Pentacles
>E: Five of Cups Reversed, Nine of Swords

S sorta have, E none at all although she might had in the past.

S feelings are not [exactly] of romantic nature yet, more like she identifies with you for some reason, as if you two have some past. Very emphatic all in all and there might be chances.
>>
>>19173435
This is good to know, thank you. Do email me one of these days. It seems we always have something interesting to discuss.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19171909
Male
Trying to get over a girl, but can't seem to. Still wishing to start over with her come Fall. Is it possible?
>>
>>19171909
>>19173144
please
>>
>>19171909
male
why can i never experiment anything that is paranormal, etc? is it just the way it has to be?
>>
File: 1497027783682.jpg (271KB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
1497027783682.jpg
271KB, 1280x896px
>>19173807
>>19173842
>>19173846
>>19172010
>>19172324

Sorry lads and lasses, shop is closed for today, gotta go. I might get to them later on but no promises on that.

Wish you all good luck.
>>
>>19173895
>Wish you all good luck.
no problem, until the next time then.
thanks, anyways.
>>
I know air queries are frowned upon, but this one is important....

My name is trev, I messed up today and helped my friend out by giving him my piss to use for his drug test for a new job tomorrow. Will all go well tomorrow and no repercussions be had on me? The penalties include getting fired from my jobs and I'd rather not have that happen... I want to help but I don't want to lose my jobs either.

I told him to ditch it and I'm worried he won't food through and now I have more anxiety then when I masturbated for the first time and didn't know what came out of me.
>>
>>19173976
lol ur fine

digits
>>
Trading
>>
>>19173981
Age? 24. Don't laugh I'm worried :(
>>
File: Taboo-Banner-Tom-Hardy.jpg (784KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Taboo-Banner-Tom-Hardy.jpg
784KB, 1500x750px
Doing 2 or 3 tarot readings. Nothing too complex. Willing to do a reading in exchange for a reading/scry.
>>
>>19174059
Helloo
when will I get the result ? and will it be positive ?
>>
>>19174059
>>19173807
thank you
>>
>>19174059
Hi, willing to trade, but I do tarot.
I'm wondering how the conversation I had with my love effected our relationship, and what he thinks about the things I said.
>>
>>19174059

Male
See anything coming my way, in terms of love? Or even career-wise, i guess
>>
>>19174059
is frank a good idea?
>>
>>19174059
female
love reading, me and this guy i like
>>
File: de Lafayette.png (390KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
de Lafayette.png
390KB, 600x600px
>>19174073
I am unsure how you think I'd be able to predict a date using tarot. Regardless, I drew the reverse queen of pentacles. When relating to a situation this points towards caution and being careful about who you trust. Not really sure if this helps you in any way, but there you go.

>>19174077
Before I draw my card I'd like to say that in my experience you never 'really' get over anyone. I'm still thinking about what could of been with one of my ex's and at the same time I realise how opposite we are and how it would never work. Anyway, I drew the reverse magician. This points towards change, possibly one you are not ready for. You might have self-doubt about meeting someone new, but know that some sort of new direction is in the making. Don't rush things, wait for something good to come.

I'd say this points to no, but hey, don't base your life around one tarot reading.

>>19174082
Thanks, friend. Could you do a general love tarot for me? Much appreciated. Reverse chariot for you. Points towards rapid internal change. You might feel out of control or that you are being pulled in two directions at once and are being stressed by the pressure.

As for what he thinks I drew the sun. This, of course, is a good card. It indicates success, confidence and good times. New beginnings, but good ones.

>>19174084
Yours coming in another post.
>>
File: de Condorcet.jpg (118KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
de Condorcet.jpg
118KB, 780x520px
>>19174084
Love wise I drew the king of cups. Now, i'm not sure if you're gay, but if you are this could make a lot more sense than if you're straight. Basically this points towards an older man who can represent a father figure, or in the former case a love figure. Either way, this card represents a man of culture, father figure or otherwise. If this represents the situation rather than just a person coming into your life it indicates success, especially if it's related to the arts.

Career wise I drew the reverse six of pentacles. This points towards recouping after a period of loss and/or confusion. Possibly wanting to help others but without the means this might not be possible.

These next two have been done very quickly so keep that in mind.
>>19174094
Reverse knight of swords. This points towards delaying what is necessary, perhaps communications. This could result in serious repercussions.

>>19174100
Reverse eight of swords. This points towards things that might already be wrong getting worse or a difficult situation approaching. I'd say it's a no go.
Any feedback or advice from any of the readings is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>19174124
>Could you do a general love tarot for me?
Sure, no problem. Give me just a moment to finish up my dinner and I'll start.
>>
>>19174132
you mean that delaying what is necessary could have serious repercussions? so what you're saying is that it's a necessary idea. I don't get the communications part
>>
>>19174059
male
is giving up on this the best i can do?
>>
>>19174132
Male

should I forgive her?
>>
>>19174124
>Could you do a general love tarot for me?
Knight of Cups
Five of Swords
Hanged Man
Four of Cups
Ten of Swords

Be very wary of love interests for the time being. Someone may take advantage of your readiness for love and use you to their advantage. Your advice is to take things slow, don't allow yourself to get too serious too fast, and to remain vigilant about how other are treating you.
>>
File: 120 days.jpg (172KB, 1440x781px) Image search: [Google]
120 days.jpg
172KB, 1440x781px
>>19174140
>>19174140
Sort of hard to give you detail with such a vague question. I have no idea what you're trying to say in those first two sentences, but the communications part could be to do with not telling him something or just not talking enough.

>>19174147
>>19174157
Sorry, friends I am finished for the moment. I may be back on later though.
>>
>>19174160
Much appreciated. Sounds a lot like me.
>>
>>19172479
>>19172585
>how old is your sisyer 12?
Kek. I wonder the same thing.
>not a pedo talk but i feel she's yong
She's 15, technically. Very innocent though because of a relatively sheltered life without any struggles yet. She's one of those weirdly happy, rose coloured lensed types.
>id say she'd have a shot at it and will have a great start
There's been an influx of agencies wanting her to send in photos.
>eotionally she's not ready to handle all the heavyness of how the fashioword is and that ca be quite dangerous/distressful
That's what I worry. Way too much vulnerability, even more so for her than others her age.

If not modelling, she's got to develop better budgeting habits or get a job because our father is being driven insane with her amount of spending. Keeping that materialism at bay is essential.
>>
>>19174157
I really want my reading (what im replying to).
I'm willing to do a reading in return.
>>
File: Sodom.jpg (799KB, 1000x635px) Image search: [Google]
Sodom.jpg
799KB, 1000x635px
>>19174189
If I'm honest friend, I don't really want to do your reading. I believe there are things that shouldn't be left to things like this and, while I don't know what you are forgiving her for or how grave it is, I believe you should make this decision yourself.

If you're still wanting me to read you, I might be on in an hour or so doing more readings. I'll remember you if you have the same query.
>>
>>19174200
she ghosted me.
she will return. She, for some reason, cant not try to get me back (she has a history of throwing a fit for no reason and then coming back for forgiveness). I think she has BPD to be honest.

we didnt have a fight or anything, which is the odd part. She knows the pain this causes, and did it anyway.

I still think I love her, but after this last time I've talked to her I'm not so sure anymore. Before this, I thought I'd always love her, even if I decided not to be with her anymore.
>>
>>19174206
I think regardless of what I tell you you will end up forgiving her. Whether you should or not is for a better man than me to give advice on. All I can say is good luck.
>>
>>19174215
>I think regardless of what I tell you you will end up forgiving her.

I am currently in the camp of never wanting to talk to her again, even though I desire her to get better. I guess it really depends on what "forgive" means in this context.

Should I be friendly to her again?
should I ever trust her again?

etc.

I understand your feelings, thanks for listening.
>>
Trading.

Am I better off going to them first, or to her?
>>
>>19174124
>Before I draw my card I'd like to say that in my experience you never 'really' get over anyone. I'm still thinking about what could of been with one of my ex's and at the same time I realise how opposite we are and how it would never work. Anyway, I drew the reverse magician. This points towards change, possibly one you are not ready for. You might have self-doubt about meeting someone new, but know that some sort of new direction is in the making. Don't rush things, wait for something good to come.

Thanks. I've actually been trying to meet new people in order to move on. Does it mean I'm going find love soon?
>>
>>19174235
No need for trade.

Here's the card if you go to them
>6 of cups

Here's the card if you go to her
>9 of wands reversed

Don't go towards her. Go to them first.
>>
>>19174257

Thanks.
>>
Bumping for any readers.
>>
>>19174451
Tarotfag here. Need something answered?
>>
>>19174515
Yeah. I'd like to know what's on her mind. I'm a guy, she's a girl and it's more a friendship query than a love query. I just want to know if I've been forgiven for a fuck-up I did a while ago.
>>
>>19174515
Will I have a gf within the next 6 months. Tell me everything :D
>>
>>19174533
>>19174534
I'm doing you guys and then I'm back to my hole.
>>
Where's Stray? :(
>>
>>19174558

What we should all be asking is "how is Stray?"
>>
>>19174568
Why not both?
>>
>>19174515
>>19173144

im about to do this so if possible could you give a quick read
>>
Any traders?
>>
>>19174624
query?
>>
>>19174533
I did a relationship spread and it showed that she was still cautious. I pulled some more cards and seems she still doesn't know how to feel about it yet. Give it some time and she should probably settle into some mindset.

>>19174534
You're going to have a relationship in about a month. However, I would suggest that you get some more friends for support and such.

>>19174607
you'll be fine.
>>
>>19174638
I'm the first guy in your post. I have no real way to give you feedback since I don't know what's on her mind, but I wouldn't be surprised if she were still cautious. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>19174515
Hello, I'd like a if I'll get into a relationship in the next 6 months reading too.
>>
>>19174629

Yours first if you dont mind, and method of divination.
>>
Where's devin I miss her.
>>
>>19174710
Way to get the threads back on the janitor's kill list, you fuckin' retard.
>>
>>19171628
Jesus Christ someone just try me...

you'll probably have an interesting reading because I feel an impeding doom which probably symbolizes the end of the earth or something, I'm desperate and need help.

Query:
Is my plan going to work out or am I doomed to another failure? The future seems truly fucking bleak.
>>
>>19174721
>>19174740
who the fuck is devin and what did I miss this time?
>>
>>19174743
>>19174721
Please stop interacting with her.
>>
>>19174740
People don't care or want drama in the first place. There's other places than this one. If you'll end up starting up more shit again in regards of meta discussions, you'll just ruin something good, aka this thread, for everyone.

If you just care about drama and consider it necessary to deter boredom, it tells quite a fair bit about you.
>>
>>19174740
You can't say what you want because this causes the threads to get killed by the janitor.
>>
>>19174740
Where's will does he come here anymore.
>>
>>19174740
Of course vou can ches,but respect the thread and dont bring drama please
>>
>>19174743
Devin is eli
Will is xt
Cheswick is locke
Poliwag is james
Want anymore.
>>
Welp, I guess this means the threads will be banned for another 2 weeks thanks to Lezie Chezie.

As if it's not enough that the threads keep on getting pruned for much less than her shit disturbing.
>>
Any readers?? I have an old love and a new love and I would like a reading for both... I don't know what to do about either of them?
>>
>>19174779
you know if you didn't freak the fuck out and just ignored her instead of doing the typical shit I see on /v/ or /co/, it would have been 10x better
>>
>>19174760

Oh you. How are you?
>>
>>19174785
Sadly, they've all be scared away by Cheswick's bullshit.

>>19174788
Look up if you want proof on how Cheswick always starts drama. This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>19174740

fuck off and die already
>>
well, those were nice couple of days m8s.

>>19174787
this.
>>
>>19174802

They're too triggered to be aware of it. They've almost certainly already camped the report queue.
>>
>>19174817

If you think doxxing people is so frivolous then by all means, please post your full name, picture and address along with your next post.

Otherwise shut the fuck up.
>>
>>19174817
I love how you also love /div/ so much

Nothing you can do to defend her here

Can't blame anyone else for her trying to attention-whore
>>
File: 1452470046588.jpg (1MB, 1066x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1452470046588.jpg
1MB, 1066x1200px
will take a few reads tonight.
name/alias and a question are all I need. Method is scry.

If you have a cute pic to share along with your post it helps a lot.
>>
>>19174827
>>19174828

It takes two. In this case apparently three.
>>
>>19174834
It only takes two

Cheswick and you

Cheswick doxxing people and you defending her for doxxing people

Now fuck off you two
>>
>>19174827
>>19174828
>>19174794
>>19174795
>>19174779
>>19174838
>these multiple posts could have simplified to a copypasta but instead you chose to shit the board with your childish, barely informing knee jerk reactions
good shit happening in this thread
>>
File: i.jpg (103KB, 960x836px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
103KB, 960x836px
>>19174832
Poppy.
I am afraid. I want this thing to happen so much, there are two things actually. Will I be right for once? I trust my intuition but I am scared because people confuse me. It hurts a lot.
>>
File: 1497177638801.jpg (600KB, 740x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497177638801.jpg
600KB, 740x960px
>>19174832
luca

this is the cutest pic I have

question: what can you tell me about my soul mate? when how will I find her
>>
File: superthumb-6.jpg (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb-6.jpg
19KB, 300x250px
>>19174832
Hey Stray :)

Emily
What will I be like if I ever become a mom?
>>
>>19174832
Should I become fwb with her, or wait for someone I actually like down the line.
>>
This entire thread is retarded.
1. This is why you do not post names, genders, or anything else for readings. They are not required and only useful for cold readings. Posting this is entirely unnecessary.
2. Keep the threads professional. This is for doing readings for others, not buddying up and shooting the shit. Do that somewhere else.
3. Don't trust random people online with your information. Given the archives, everything you post can be tracked and a "profile" built up. And there are enough people who, for whatever reason, will do it if they can.
>>
>>19174832
>>19174864
Forgot the name.

Edward
Also, I'm hesitating because I don't want to end up taking advantage of her feelings, and that I'm still hung up on some girl I hope to get back with.
>>
>>19174878

you realize that most people in here use a fake name, right? or are you retarded?
>>
>>19174884

No. Stop. Cheswick is posting people's info, both inadvertently and deliberately. She needs to stop too.
>>
>>19174878

We don't post our information in the threads. We make friends with each other off the site. But now it's coming around full circle cause drama.
>>
File: hayate-cuties-12-16.jpg (167KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
hayate-cuties-12-16.jpg
167KB, 720x405px
>>19174832
Em
What direction is my relationship with my beloved headed after the discussion we had today? Where is his heart in the whole matter? Does he really have plans for our future?
>>
File: 1497131359362s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497131359362s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>19174832
The man

Hey man how u doing
Little bit odd question but...the heritage of my future wife
>>
>>19174895

i wasn't even talking about cheswick but ok, whatever.
>>
>>19174895
>Inadvertently
She's doing it deliberately, dude. She only does everything deliberately. She's retarded, but she's not that stupid.
>>
File: tumblr_miwk2kN9sT1rpcp44o1_500.gif (648KB, 500x226px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_miwk2kN9sT1rpcp44o1_500.gif
648KB, 500x226px
>>19174832
Elizabeth
What's up with my financial situation? Will things start looking up by the end of the year? Will I be able to go to school this fall and will I have all my debt wiped out by next year?
>>
>>19174884
It doesn't matter. The point was that anyone asking for any information other than the question is a cold reader.

And obviously someone wasn't smart if they got doxxed.
>>
>>19174834
I've been here for the last 2/3 weeks. Don't know anyone here.

First time I saw her, she quoted like 10 posts saying nigger...

Second time, she made a post saying lots of names and something they are, or that they did...

then the threads started to be deleted.

so yes, it takes more than one to fight, but it needs only one to start.

If I was one of the people she keeps mentioning, i'll be mad too.

Hey, even I am kinda mad, because this threads keep getting deleted...
>>
>>19174878
Different readers require different information to work at their most efficient. Some may only deal well with a query, but others may need something else to visualize the querent better. Keeping the threads at cold professionality isn't going to work well either for several reasons, one of which is that this place is anonymous and has no way of preventing people from posting. Second of all is that professional environments tend to push away the complete noobies who seek an easy way to practice their art. And third of all, keep the proper professionalism to paid mediums, not this.

As for the third one, well, sometimes people want to get close or become interested to know who's the face behind the post. So they make groups to get together and talk in an easier manner than posting on 4chan. It's a good medium for what it is, but not for active discussion. Of course, it comes with the problems of people getting close, but that's always going to be an issue, no matter where.
>>
>>19174832
M.C.
why cant i experience anything paranormal? what am i missing? will i ever be able to get into that (occultism, rituals, div, etc), and how?
>>
>>19174896
Then the other advice applies still. Specifically number 3.
>>
File: 1412126505183.png (863KB, 700x999px) Image search: [Google]
1412126505183.png
863KB, 700x999px
>>19174853
Walking a fine line, a metal pipeway with smog all around, it's all consuming and hard to see. Thick billowing clouds of dark smoke and a light at the end of a tunnel, like talking a walk down an exhaust pipe, it's choking and hard to stand sometimes. They instead begin to crawl and when they finally fall they realize it's a little easier to breathe down here nad make the crawl onward to the light, eventually emergining into fresher airs and a bright sunlinght that blinds at first but washes over with a sense of relief and warmth that is a much needed change from the dark and choking confines of the previous situation.

basically it looks like it, but expect there to be a ways to fall, in hitting rock bottom or at least a low point it'll put you in a better place to move forward and towardsa brighter future. Bascially yeah it gets better but you're gonna have to choke and fall a bit before you can really breathe and feel free. Trust your intuition and keep moving forward despite the harsh conditions.
>>
>>19174932

you're just as bad as her telling everyone to stop. you're the one who keeps talking about it
>>
>>19174932
>You don't have enough context to be following what's happening.
They don't need it. We all just want cheswick to stop being a deliberate shit disturber and for you to stop white knighting for her. That's why the two of you are being excluded. You're both retards and nobody respects you anymore.
>>
File: [email protected] (147KB, 552x368px) Image search: [Google]
perfect-storm-3671-7695de60af7c9c29e6a6a48c404dc7a7@1x.jpg
147KB, 552x368px
>>19174832

Jr
What does my next gf look like?
>>
>>19174915
>Different readers require different information to work at their most efficient
If by "work" you mean cold reading then I agree. And the rest of what you said was just as stupid. It's like you were asking for shit to hit the fan. Let's get a bunch of people together, 99% of which are cold readers or lunatics so we can sit around jerking each other off over how special we are and share personal details. Great idea.

Also, nobody said to be "cold". Ever heard of bedside manner? It is possible to be cordial and friendly without crossing the line. Medical professionals do it all the time. 4chan is not a medical environment, but the same principle applies.
>>
>>19174911
>And obviously someone wasn't smart if they got doxxed.

>>19174923
>Then the other advice applies still

I met IRL and fell for a fellow reader who went well out of his way to hurt me after we'd been dating for only a month and a half. Sure, things are about as fucking far gone as they possibly could have, and maybe this is why you don't meet strangers from 4chan, but you don't really foresee this sort of thing when you think you're in love.

So instead of giving out blanket advice with little context, maybe lurk more and stop pretending to be a know-it-all.
>>
>>19174832
Rod
Should i seek to join a military (foreign if possible) in the future?
can i die "young" and in combat?
>>
>>19174953
>Not knowing the definition of cold reading
I hope you know even just answering a question without any information's a cold reading, bro. If not, you're retarded.

A warm reading means you're sitting face to face and itneracting directly with the querent. Cold reading means you're not. That's why the info's asked... To make a cold reading a bit warmer.
>>
>>19174953
Why are you even here, if I may ask? You pretty much just came here, said something that everyone's aware of, insulted the readers, and now you're telling how the place should run and work. I don't deny, people here should handle themselves better and at least try not to go full-drama route, but what do you expect from an anonymous medium?
>>
>>19174904
Heritage i mean cultural background
>>
File: cute.jpg (2MB, 1920x3560px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
2MB, 1920x3560px
>>19174967
forgot pic
>>
File: sadpanda.jpg (9KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
sadpanda.jpg
9KB, 260x260px
>>19174832
mona
will we talk personally soon, if yes how does it go
>>
>>19174963
Sounds like the exact kind of thing my advice would have saved you from. Then again, I'm not a retard who falls for someone after a month and loves a person who hurts me. So, I think I can spot basic red flags and avoid those types. Sadly, that's 99% of you people. This sure as fuck ain't the old group of /x/ readers.
>>
File: 1417118345998.jpg (974KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1417118345998.jpg
974KB, 1080x1920px
>>19174856
A bat emerges from a cave only to return with the rising sun, repeattion is the theme here, the same events play out night after night, the dusk it leaves, and with dawn it returns, gives me the feeling of things being set in the tone of "the same damn life" it all feels so repetitive, but one night the bat leaves the cave with another bat, not sure where it came from but they leave together and return together. From there the same events occur but together instead of alone now.

Seems a time of stagnation or personal inability to see inovation will lead to a sudden change in circumstance that'll just happen or seem to take you by surprise, before you really notice it there'll be someone by your side even if things don't seem to change much.

>>19174860
You'll have a difficult time with permissibility, essentially finding a balanced point between too strict and too lenient that'll grant structure but also a chance for them to feel independent enough to make good choices, it's hard to impart certain values and hope they stick in the long run, that seems to be the biggest challenge in it all, ironically regardless of the way they turn out, you'll still unconditionally care for them, but it's hard not to be disappointed when they mess up or turn out to do things you never really hoped they would. Basically it's gonna be a struggle of expectations and how you want to handle things, sometimes you'll have to act as a friend, and other times an absolute authority, in some way it seems you'll find a groove and be a bit like a manager that's got known expectations and demands respect, but is still cool and understanding. Essentially the issue of autonomy and free will, try not to live viacariously through them or take the blame for everything they do, and you'll be fine.
>>
>>19174992
>What I'm doing is explaining to you that the gasoline is not going to put out the campfire that got out of control and is burning down the house
Exactly. You're white knighting for her. Fuck off with her.
>>
>>19174832
Qjxhdjsnc
What does he feel abouτ me?
>>
>>19174972
Because I do readings sometimes. Have for years just not with a tripcode. And then I see this dumb drama caused by "readers" who are charlatans and drama queens.

Secondly, a place being anonymous does not mean it is synonymous with "retarded drama queens". You can conduct yourself like an adult even when you are anonymous.
>>
>>19175002

I'm on the phone right now trying to put out the house fire. At the same time I'm on here telling you to stop with the gasoline.

I get that you're mad. This isn't how you handle it productively.
>>
File: download (10).jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>19174832
Jez
Love reading, for the rest of this month.
>>
>>19175002
>explaining that what you're doing is making it worse now means you're defending the person
In other retard news, if you tell someone to stop picking at a scab, that means you totally want to that wound to stay forever.
>>
>>19174990
>I'm not a retard who falls for someone after a month
Again you lack context. We'd been talking for much longer before we first met.

>and loves a person who hurts me
Yeah, that's why we broke up, dumbass.
>>
>>19175011
Sadly, it's out of our hands. Things were going alright until you two stooges came in. Hopefully your house burns down and you get no internet connection.

>>19175017
That pretty much describes Black Acanthus.
>>
File: IMG_20170619_210412.jpg (31KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170619_210412.jpg
31KB, 500x646px
>>19174832
Akla
What has he heard about me? What does he wonder about? Not romance related.
>>
>>19175022
Sounds like a personal problem. And my advice woud have prevented said problem. I didn't even need to scry and empath my way to see that one either. Common sense in this thread is so rare it's like a psychic power.
>>
>>19174925
Thank you. You made me feel better.
>>
File: Snek 1.png (320KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Snek 1.png
320KB, 600x450px
>>19174832
Sloth

How can I achieve a relationship with my soul mate/how do I meet them?
>>
>>19175033

Shit happens. You can spend your entire life in a box or you can take chances. But you keep on keeping on from that ivory tower of yours.
>>
>>19175026

I've explained this to you thrice that what you're doing isn't conducive to solutions. Now you wish a house fire on me? Do you not hear yourself? Are you far from calm that you can't take a moment to think "is this a measured response conducive to solving my problem"?
>>
File: 1491990142440.webm (602KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491990142440.webm
602KB, 480x360px
>>19175042
That's a cute snek. Saved, with a snek in turn.
>>
>>19175044
Taking chances is good. What you did was lack common sense. A poorly calculated risk based on ignorance isn't taking a risk. It's being foolish. And you don't need to be a fool to take risks.
>>
>>19175045
Well the best solution would be for you and cheswick to have zero internet access. And you're the one to bring up your trying to put out a house fire, so why not kill two birds with one stone in your case?
>>
File: 1461202670277.jpg (2MB, 1554x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1461202670277.jpg
2MB, 1554x1200px
>>19174864
>fwb
>or wait for someone I actually like
Only get involved with people you're actually interested in if you don't want to be a degenerate :^)

sass aside,
Vision suggests that if you're cool with it a use her for a while and then move on isn't a bad practice for you to acheive what it is you ultimately want. A man rides a vehicle of some sort that looks a bit like a wagon or something, it eventually reaches a pretty high speed and he leaps off it when it's reached critical velocity. He leaps over a castle wall and into a rich looking castle town, while the sounds and image of the cart behind him explodes as if this vision were directed by Michael Bay himself. The man lands smoothly, dusts himself off, and struts down the street confidently in search of something more.

Not what I expected, or would personally advise, but that's the read gives me. Seems it might not be a bad idea if you're into that, despite our different sense of values, that's the "advice" the read seems to give you.

>>19174897
It's convoluted at best, but the heart of the matter is true. You both have similar ends and long term goals for the relationship, you just have different ways of expressing it or showing it, Try to accommodate those differences or learn to speak each others languages so to speak, it's not worth having a translator, but rather to become fluent in the native tongue of one another. In terms of the metaphor work on communication and try to put it on the level of the other person, learn the small nuances of their "language" and try to teach them yours as well.

Overall it seems like you're both speaking about similar things, but it's lost in translation or having a hard time understanding the other's means of communication.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>19174832
Melody
What can I expect this week that us gong to happen regarding my crush and me?
>>
>>19174932
trade? id like a scrying if he will talk to me soon? i tarot too
>>
>>19175054

You're being as childish and vindictive as she is. I hope that you rethink your way of dealing with the world before you create consequences for yourself that snowball in the way that Cheswick has.
>>
>>19175053

>a lack of common sense

I took a chance on meeting a guy I'd been exchanging conversation with for several months, and it actually worked well for several weeks, and that's a lack of common sense? It's not like this was an immediate blow up that could be seen from a mile away. Buddy, here's your (You). Now fuck off.
>>
>>19174832
Glad you're here to do readings and throwing a bit of fun on this thread.
>>
>>19175063
And I hope you two would just leave /div/ and turn off your internet connections. Because that's clearly the only time /div/ wasn't being purged.
>>
For the love of god shut the fuck up with the meta already. If the thread gets deleted before I receive my reading I will not be pleased.
>>
>>19175071
Wow, it worked for several weeks? Glad to see that your idea of a successful risk in a relationship lasts as long as a middle school relationship. Clearly you were right to take a risk on something that took so long to end. Seems like you really understood a lot about each other on a deep level before going on that venture.
>>
>>19175076

All you have to do is just stop. Let your anger go instead of looking for targets for it.
>>
>>19175078
Don't worry. Janny's asleep with his 300-lbs of lard pressing against his lungs, along with a paper napkin full of leaking Hot Pockets oozing all over his belly. He'll purge this thread by morning EST.
>>
File: 1477422097176.gif (363KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1477422097176.gif
363KB, 480x270px
>>19174832
Zip
Will I find love soon? Any action in my sex life?
>>
>>19175081

You. Stop.
>>
>>19175082
>>19175087
What makes you think anyone would stop doing what you and your gf started?
>>
>>19175081

I never said it was a successful relationship. Clearly it wasn't. But you're chastising me for even taking the chance to begin with.
>>
File: 1426561756810.png (300KB, 329x747px) Image search: [Google]
1426561756810.png
300KB, 329x747px
>>19174904
East Asian, or possibly Hispanic. Honestly it's hard for me to tell, Might be the wrong reader to ask about this kind of things as appearances in depth are a bit of a challenge for me to relay properly. If it's not satisfactory or too vague I'd recommend a second opinion. Slightly brownish/tanned skin and dark hair. A bit on the smaller side of things, rather petite and whatnot. Warm disposition and seems like she might be both high maintenance and in return offer quite a bit of maintenance in return.

>>19174907
School seems likely, the debt will linger a bit more than a year but will eventually be cleared, so try not to let it worry you too much.

Financially it seems like school will assist in some sense with it but probably not in the way in which you directly utilize your degree. Way worth getting the degree, even if the work's not in your field. it'll certainly help you get back on track financially.
>>
>>19175091

I didn't start anything. You need to take a step back and calm down. When was Cheswick's last post? I asked her to stop and she isn't posting anymore. This is being dealt with.

Stop.
>>
>>19175087
Why? I gave advice to end this kinda drama and they argued with me, while being the poster child for why such advice works.
>>19175092
Because the "chance" was retarded. There is a difference between taking a chance that is based on solid reasoning, and a chance that crashes and burns in a few weeks. Just as there is a difference between skydiving, and skydiving when half the parachutes are replaced with rocks. What, you wouldn't want to do the latter? But there is a chance it might work!
>>
>>19175084
Don't tempt him.
>>
>>19175104
okay, now /you/ are the person that's continuing this shitstorm. all y'all need to shut up.
>>
>>19175057
>Overall it seems like you're both speaking about similar things, but it's lost in translation or having a hard time understanding the other's means of communication.

This is definitely true. Thanks.
>>
>>19175104
She didnt post your name in the thread
>>
>>19175111

No. You're instigating. Stop instigating. You're telling someone in their early 20's to late teens that they're stupid for being battered by a love interest. That's disgusting behavior and you need to stop. I don't care how superior it makes you feel to talk down to someone about that. Stop it.

>>19175117

My name is Nicholas. How do you do? Now cool it if you please.
>>
reminder this personal bullshit shitstorm is fake and ultimately inconsequential in every way.
>>
>>19175111
>There is a difference between taking a chance that is based on solid reasoning, and a chance that crashes and burns in a few weeks.

You know, if you actually left your damn house once in a while you'd see it wasn't so black and white. Good on you for all the presumptions, though.
>>
>>19175113
This.

>>19175117
Also this.

>>19175104
You and ches are the only reason why the threads were and still are getting purged here. They stopped getting purged when you two left and stopped shitposting.

>>19175111
itt: failed fortune-teller is bitter about love and doesn't know what cold readings are.
>>
>>19175124

I'm actually in my mid 20s but yeah .__.
>>
>>19175095
indonesian?Overwhelming majority of readers mention two suitors, this Indonesian and another, which is the ascendancy of the other qt
>>
>>19175057
>Vision suggests that if you're cool with it a use her for a while and then move on isn't a bad practice for you to acheive what it is you ultimately want. A man rides a vehicle of some sort that looks a bit like a wagon or something, it eventually reaches a pretty high speed and he leaps off it when it's reached critical velocity. He leaps over a castle wall and into a rich looking castle town, while the sounds and image of the cart behind him explodes as if this vision were directed by Michael Bay himself. The man lands smoothly, dusts himself off, and struts down the street confidently in search of something more.
Thanks. I'm iffy about that as well, but I want to stop thinking about the girl I like.

Do you see when I'll be able to find love?
>>
>>19175134

pls stop arguing with BA.
>>
>>19175126
Because I leave my house, I actually know how to give advice that stops petty drama like whatever happened here, and for avoiding people who are probably bad for you. Maybe if you followed the advice more rather than took dumb "risks", you wouldn't meet people in this general, fall for them in a short time while knowing nothing of substance about them, and then having your relationship crash and burn in less than a month.

But what do I know? Pretend I scryed it for you. Maybe you'll believe it then.
>>
>>19175095
i'm the second one. thank you. i hope you're right.
>>
>>19175134

No they didn't. They kept getting purged no matter how on topic they were or who was in them because someone was throwing a tantrum of their own. You are not helping. You need to stop.

>>19175135

Yes. Keep cool while I deal with this.
>>
>>19175124
Now post pic
>>
File: oroborus.jpg (72KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
oroborus.jpg
72KB, 400x400px
>>19174921
Good question desu, Honestly I'm kind of in the same boat why do you think i'm here? :^)

Experimental process, you're too passive about it or too "by the book" you're the kind of person who asks why they can't get the "safari experience" and go to to zoo and feel as if something's still off, but the zoo said it'd have a wild adventure with wild animals. Basically it seems that you need to branch out a bit more pay less attention to the "methods and how to do paranormal stuff" advice and walk into the wilds for yourself. Give it a crack in your own style and set out like a pioneer into uncharted lands with the tools and knowledge you already have and see where it takes you, make your methods, and try to work with it.

>>19174946
I see it now, two X chromosomes real hot stuff right there, be sure to treat her right m8 :^) Try a DNA related pick up line like "ayy gurl if i could be an enzyme I'd be DNA helicase so I can unzip dem genes"

Okay that was a bit much, but real read is:

Someone with light hair that is a strange colour, very light and might be dyed, but looks like either a very light redhead or a reddish brown shade that could almost pass as dirty/strawberry blonde, it's a pretty unique haircolour to say the least. A bit of a twiggy looking gal, skinny and tall, but not hungry skeleton aesthetic. She wears glasses and personalitiy-wise is a bit reserved until she gets to know someone then the sass and jokes are never ending, all in good fun of course, but she'll talk nonstop with someone once she gets comfortable around them. Silly topics and weird things, interests, hobbies, what's going on, mostly mundane things, but she's got a good head on her shoulders so feel free to chat real life shit with her if you're that kind of person, she's apt to carry a conversation in that kind of stuff as well.
>>
>>19175142
>Hurr pretend I scried for you
But you're only LARPing. I mean you bitch because you think everything's a cold reading if people ask for information, when EVERY reading up here's a cold reading.
>>
>>19174997
I'll try to keep the spouts of disappointment to a minimum :^)

All the points that I've been worrying about were hit. It's way too early to have concern over distant hypotheticals, but nothing will put the uncertainty completely at ease. It's terrifying to think that even the best parenting can only do so much for independency preparation.

Thank you for the reading. You're always appreciated.
>>
>>19175161
>>Experimental process, you're too passive about it or too "by the book" you're the kind of person who asks why they can't get the "safari experience" and go to to zoo and feel as if something's still off, but the zoo said it'd have a wild adventure with wild animals. Basically it seems that you need to branch out a bit more pay less attention to the "methods and how to do paranormal stuff" advice and walk into the wilds for yourself. Give it a crack in your own style and set out like a pioneer into uncharted lands with the tools and knowledge you already have and see where it takes you, make your methods, and try to work with it.
this is all right, thank you stray.
>>
Holy shit what happened to this poor thread...

Gonna continue with my experiment, open-eyed Energy Scrying whilst doing other jobs. So far I feel I've been fairly accurate, from what I've gathered with my feedback, however accuracy is not guaranteed. Only your query is desired. I'm close to getting to the point where I'll be comfortable adding it to my stream, so I'm very thankful to all those who've given me feedback, and who will do so this time round too <3
>>
>>19175135
did you really not see any red flags?
>>
File: 1283466958987.jpg (78KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1283466958987.jpg
78KB, 720x540px
>>19175161
>Someone with light hair that is a strange colour, very light and might be dyed, but looks like either a very light redhead or a reddish brown shade that could almost pass as dirty/strawberry blonde, it's a pretty unique haircolour to say the least. A bit of a twiggy looking gal, skinny and tall, but not hungry skeleton aesthetic. She wears glasses and personalitiy-wise is a bit reserved until she gets to know someone then the sass and jokes are never ending, all in good fun of course, but she'll talk nonstop with someone once she gets comfortable around them. Silly topics and weird things, interests, hobbies, what's going on, mostly mundane things, but she's got a good head on her shoulders so feel free to chat real life shit with her if you're that kind of person, she's apt to carry a conversation in that kind of stuff as well.

I know a QT like this named April except she doesn't wear glasses. Has doe eyes, thin, reddish-blondish hair, easy to talk to and really nice. I'd love to date her but don't know if she'd feel the same way about me? Thanks though
>>
>>19174860
I've been on /div/ for a long time, and I think this is the first time I've seen someone ask about what kind of parent they'll be. How interesting.
>>
>>19175176
Please, will I be with the man I love again soon
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>19175166
>caresses crystal balls
So shiny,, so smooth
>>
>>19175176
Does he mean it when he says he loves me? Does he really want a future for us? Does he intend to make good on possible plans for winter this year and summer next year?
ty in advance
>>
>>19175165
I don't think everything is cold reading. People who ask for any information beyond a query are. And scryers and empaths are basically just bullshit artists.

For instance, when I do tarot threads or other readings I don't ask for any information other than a question. That is all anyone needs to be able to do a reading if they are serious.

But this whole chat started because I gave advice that you got mad over. When in reality your situation was exactly the kind of shit it would prevent. And then justified it with a glorified "#yolo".
>>
>>19175176
Will Β and I have a chat in the near future? How goes it?
>>
>>19175178

You. Stop. That's a reprehensible behavior. Stop.
>>
>>19175176
Will I have any love for the summer? Or is it fall?
>>
>>19175176
Is my love loyal to me?
>>
>>19175176
So are my suspicions regarding this person, we'll call him H, at least partly correct?
>>
>>19175188
>scryers are bullshit artists
>mfw
>>
>>19175182
I've seen a good few, done a couple of parenthood readings. Interestingly enough they were both men worried they'll be like their fathers.
>>19175184
They're seems to be some strong sexual push and pull, but very little beyond that; like a fire fuelled by only kerosene it rages quickly and dies just as fast. I saw a hand rest on a woman's face and then slide away, her vision was that of a still pond, not a sound or a breeze, just a still pond. I don't think you'll "be with him" the way you desire, but a fwb or sexual interaction is easily obtained, if only for a short while
>>
>>19175176
what path should i pursue for my life?
>>
>>19175188
Then you're uneducated. Highly uneducated.

A cold reading is cold because you don't ever see the person face to face, to directly interact with. It doesn't matter if all you ask for is the query, or if you ask for their name or some shape and colour; it's still a cold reading.

A warm reading is when you're actually face to face with the querent, talking to them, able to read their body language and actually communicate with them all about their situation.

In other words, every single reading you've done was cold. Stop bitching about others doing cold readings because you're guilty of it every time you do a reading here.
>>
>>19175201
holy shit shut up. no one is fucking listening to your bullshit. ches is fucking using all of you and she's probably busting her ass laughing at how a few posts managed to shit the thread.
>>
>>19175176
Should i give up with the idea i had?
>>
>>19175208
You think they're genuine?
>>
>>19175176
I have an old love and a new love and I would like a reading for both... I don't know what to do about either of them? I'll give you feedback my Australian boy~
>>
>>19175176
Will I move out west in the next few years? Will I move back to the state I left last year and will I ever to live in that state with my SO, even part time (the best I can hope because of our work)?
>>
>>19175187
Can you condense it to one query please. I'm focusing on your post and it's just a jumble of images overlapping because of the multiple question
>>
>>19175176
If Ido my plan will I be with G
>>
>>19175213
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_reading
>>
>>19175209
He cares about me, I dont know. Is this just for now?
>>
>>19175178

I can't say I didn't, I almost didn't meet up with him at first because because of it. But hearts are fickle and I just thought he'd been alone too long.

I mean, you could still put it down to a level of social isolation and bad influence. Even broken people deserve love.. though not at the expense of your sanity or your safety.
>>
>>19175216

Stop. Ches stopped. You need to stop. Ches and I are going to have a very long talk about some things. You need to stop lashing out.
>>
>>19175196
The chat may or may not happen, it's very much in his court and there's a lot of hesitation I feel. I don't think the topic is a pleasant one, or at least one that wants to be talked about; white elephant and all. I saw a hand pick up a phone, finger hovering over numbers, then hanging up the receiver, only to repeat over and over. I don't think the chat will happen unless something pushes him to instigate it, or you go out of your way to force it to happen
>>
>>19175176
What does M feel for me in his heart?
>>
File: 1458443297737.jpg (311KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
1458443297737.jpg
311KB, 500x696px
>>19175136
>indonesian?
Never met one, and if I have it's lost one me m8, Like I said not great with relaying that specific of appearances, but that's certainly in the realm of possibility.

>>19175138
>but I want to stop thinking about the girl I like.
Pragmatic advice: finding a rebound person only worsens things if you're trying to get over someone. All it makes you do it think of everything in terms of that last relationship and fuck that current one up too. Give it time to digest and get over them then move on, just bro talk here, but that's my opinion on the best way to move on. Give it time to stop hurting or everything you see will remind you of her and make you act accordingly, like a lost and stray dog seeking their master again after being abandoned. It's no way to live.

>>19175036
that means a lot, hold onto that happiness and try to protect it m8. Best of luck friendo.

>>19174967
Personal advice for that question, but if you plan to join for the chance to die young, you're gonna have a hard time getting in, suicidal ideals tend to be a big red flag, depends on if you wanna go enlisted or officer, but generally depression and a lack of will to live are the last thing you'll probably get out of a military experience, it'll force you to come to grip with the reality of what it feels like to almost die, and the pure terror that comes with that sentiment. Either way it's a noble path and if anything I hope if you go into it it'll help you reconsider your wish to die.

Local seems more likely, but there is recourse if that doesn't work out. Try back at home first then outward if you can't. you won't die young, some of your friends you make will however, not terribly young, but still quite before "their time" so to speak. I think it'll give you a new perspective on things that will surprisingly change the person you see yourself as, most people feel like it won't change them all that much but expect to be a different person on the other side of basic is all.
>>
>>19175176
next gf apparence
>>
>>19175219
You've proven you're not.

>>19175226
So if this is the case, how many people have you read vs. how many you've read accurately?
>>
File: KCJeIrb.gif (99KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
KCJeIrb.gif
99KB, 500x281px
>>19174832
Silas
I have an old love (K) and a new love (J) and I would like a reading for both because I don't know what to do about either of them? :( I'm single at the moment
>>
>>19175176
next bf appearance
>>
>>19175176
Do I have any chances of achieving my goal and getting what i want out of it or not?
>>
File: Happy Merchant.png (25KB, 112x128px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Merchant.png
25KB, 112x128px
>>19175237
You know you're calling out the wrong person, right?

That wasn't the guy who wanted you to burn your house down to lose your internet connection. I am.
>>
>>19175247
In real life? All of them. No idea how accurate my readings on here were. Never heard back from them, so I wouldn't know.
>>
File: 1657037.jpg (37KB, 495x600px) Image search: [Google]
1657037.jpg
37KB, 495x600px
>>19174832
Could you scry my next lover/boyfriend/man I'll have sex with? Call me Eve
>>
>>19175237
Do you love her Black
Would you recommend finding a gf from div
>>
>>19175202
There seems to be a feeling of confusion and loss on your end, it feels like being in the middle of the forest, and no matter what way you turn it all looks the same and disorientating. There's a feeling of isolation, but also claustrophobia; you're all alone yet "surrounded" by trees. However through the trees the sun shines, making the Letter N (weirdly enough). I get the feeling you're not gonna find love, no matter how many people you surround yourself with. However, some with the letter N close to them (name, nickname, etc) will definitely shine some light into your life. Not love per se, but definitely a warmth
>>
>>19175262
Post your best reading on /div/. I want to scrutinize it.

t. a divination teacher
>>
>>19175205
I'm sorry but these sort of queries always give me the biggest NOPE. I apologise, I hope you understand.
>>
>>19175176
How does my next gf looks like?
>>
>>19175223
I guess I just want to know if he means it when he says he loves me
>>
>>19175262
>Lying
>On the internet
First you bitch about readers doing something so common that it's probably an industry standard. Then you start victim-shaming. Then you even admit that you're bullshitting with every reading you do.

How do you expect ANYONE to believe that you've not only been accurate, but helpful?
>>
>>19175261

All I'm telling that person to do is what I'm telling you to do. Stop.

>>19175267

Well, I've never met a woman who wasn't dysfunctional in some capacity. It all varies depending upon your taste.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-09-20-07-30.png (217KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-09-20-07-30.png
217KB, 540x960px
>>19175270
I don't do readings in /div/. It's cancer. I did readings on here about a week or so ago but got banned for it. I've done a lot over the years, but the recent one will be easier due to me using an actual name.
>>
File: 1497804024892.png (592KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497804024892.png
592KB, 1280x720px
>>19174987
>that image
I like your style anonichi :^)

Seems a personal talk is a long way off, or rather being actively worked against in some sens of it, the situations or personal feelings there tend to push away from this possibility seems that it'll be a while before you really talk face to face again. sorry m8. Not impossible mind you, just difficult to coordinate or make interesting enough to really bring to term. Focus first on talking with them in person or actually arranging a concrete interaction before worrying about how it'll go.

>>19175005
If "indiffernetly interested" is an option it'd be that one. Kind of one of those fleeting moments where you see a qt out in public and wonder for a brief moment what might happen if you hit on them, charmed them and went out. Essentially a whole daydream kind of idea of what it might be like if you and this random person were to be together for a brief moment, part of you seriously considers it, but logically you know it's just a silly daydream, right? Essentially the idea of wondering what might be or might have been, but writing it off as a silly or strange way of thinking so it's really not worth pursuing.
>>
>>19175280
You're the only one talking. And on top of that, your repeatedly telling people to do something they obviously won't (including Cheswick) only makes you look trolled hard.

As a matter of fact, once you start talking to cheswick, I think all she'll do is laugh in your face because of how trolled you are.
>>
>>19175206
Something's being hidden. The connection has a sort of "anti-bugged" feeling to it, where what's being sent is different to what is being viewed. At first I thought I wasn't getting anything, until the blackness rippled and I saw there was a veil; sort of like a blackout curtain.
>>
File: 1497582801548.png (356KB, 669x966px) Image search: [Google]
1497582801548.png
356KB, 669x966px
>>19175243
>but that's certainly in the realm of possibility.
You did very well, I trust you.

whats the R background?
The answers oscillate between these two girls,the indonesian and "R"
Apparently she is very rich
>>
File: Potato2.png (34KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
Potato2.png
34KB, 375x360px
>>19175261

Wanting people to burn down their house is as reprehensible as doxxing. Please stop.

.___.
>>
>>19175287
that's probably due to it being outside of /div/. It's, unfortunately and fortunately, a containment thread
>>
>>19175287
I'm just asking for you to link me to the reading you've done here (or anywhere on /x/, whatever) that /you/ consider to be the best reading you've done here. I want there to be no excuse about "oh, I was feeling off" if I grab a random one. Post your best reading.
>>
>>19175291

If I'm the only one talking then who am I replying to? Are you not talking right now? Are you not stirring and instigating? Are you not trying to inflame by saying what you are saying?

No, when I talk to Cheswick she's probably going to have a good cry. Now you need to stop.
>>
>>19175176
Will i have ant sort of love a tion this summer?
>>
>>19175279
It isn't standard anywhere but here as far as I have seen.

Second, I don't care about "victim shaming" when said "victim" said they saw red flags and got themselves into a retarded situation by their own choice. Victim shaming is blaming a random girl getting raped of no fault of her own; it does not apply to a person who willingly does stupid shit and faces consequences.

Third, I don't do cold reading since I do not fit what the link said. I ask for nothing but a question and do my reading. Unlike here where people ask for all sorts of shit, give vague word salad answers, etc. I am claiming that the vast majority of readers here are garbage and fake, not that I do cold reading.
>>
>>19175310

shut up and leave already, you're making the thread worse
>>
>>19175211
Feelings of meticulous, unloving work. Something hard and requiring lots of focus and attention to detail, but not in a caring or loving sense. Cold. Very cold. I saw a scalpel, but no blood came with it. Something to do with cadavers? Criminologist focusing on post-mortem, or maybe a corpse worker for a funeral service? Scientist involved in body decomposition? Basically anything that works with corpses after death.

Alternatively, I also got the feeling it wasn't wholly death related, had a twinge of creation to it. Maybe some form of sculpture or artist who does very gruesome/somber art. Maybe a prop designer for corpses/horror pieces?
>>
>>19175225
also its mundane tactics nothing bad just pursuing
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>19175287
>Admits to being a bullshitter
>Acts as an obvious troll
>Bitches about getting banned
God how I love this retarded LARPer.
>>
>>19175305
I couldn't pick one I think is best. Pick the shittiest one you want to if you feel like it or what you feel is best. I stand by what I say in my readings.
>>
File: 1457391387232.jpg (422KB, 900x920px) Image search: [Google]
1457391387232.jpg
422KB, 900x920px
>>19174832
hi stray. always nice to see you here. i'd just like a love reading, please and thanks. i'm lonely. call me silver.
>>
>>19175222
Oh shit. Could you just do the second one plz?
>>
>>19175322
When did I say I was a bullshitter? I made the scrying comments as a joke and accused others of cold reading and posted a link that defined what cold reading is.
>>
>>19175279

You. He stopped talking about it when told that his words were reprehensible. If you're going to call him out on reading stuff that's fine, but he dropped the "she deserved it" nonsense up until he responded to you. Stop. You're instigating.

>>19175312

You. You were being good. You stopped being good.

>>19175318

No, I'm calmly explaining to each and every person what they're doing that's bad and asking them to stop. Calm down. You're free to stop at any moment. You keep going because you wish to, and you justify it because you don't see your behavior as part of the problem. I'm repeating and reiterating it to you now. Stop.
>>
>>19175292
Alright, well I've asked this questioned a few times before and it was difficult for them to pick up anything substantial. Now I certainly know why. Thanks.
>>
>>19175217
Lots of feelings of stagnation, dead ends, constant reworking; like buying a used car only to spend more on it to "fix her up" than a new car would have cost. I saw paper after paper scrunched and chucked, over and over and over until it was just a hand constantly scrunching the one bit of paper as small as it could get.

Yea, I think you'll only drive yourself to an early grave here yikes
>>
>>19175330

>You're free to stop at any moment. You keep going because you wish to

take your own advice and stop. you're doing the same shit
>>
>>19175334
no, he needs to have the last word so he can feel like the alpha and feel like he's protecting both the thread and cheswick so his dick can swell in his hand tonight.
>>
>>19175332
thank you, this is really useful.
>>
>>19175312
>Second, I don't care about "victim shaming" when said "victim" said they saw red flags

Except you were doing so before that was mentioned. This stemmed from you assuming this information was just randomly given to people over the thread with no context or history between two people who happened to meet here. This could happen ANYWHERE on the internet. This could actually happen in ANY real life environment, too, and it does all the time. Domestic abuse didn't magically evolve with 4chan. You're just trying to be an asshole, and you need to stop.
>>
>>19175334

No, I am not. I am explaining to each belligerent how to stop feeding into what's making them angry. You are arguing for the sake of arguing because you are past any reason for arguing but want to lash out. If I were gone you would still be arguing with someone for some reason.
>>
>>19175345

stop
>>
>>19175339
kek
>>
>>19175320
Mmmmm, interesting, ive always wanted to be a criminologist, ty.
>>
>>19175310
>Stop shitposting or I'll dump you
>Implying she won't just laugh at his face and dump him first
I love how you take the internet so seriously, when your future ex-gf doesn't take life seriously at all.

>>19175330
Actually, he didn't stop. If he did, he wouldn't be here still shitposting like you are. You need to take your own advice and stop shitposting.
>>
>>19175345
no we wouldn't you dumbass. we stopped talking about it and now we're just staring at you going "STOPPPPPPPPP"
>>
File: mD-RsqzZ5SwvbddbL-sN7vP0TBI.png (806KB, 679x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mD-RsqzZ5SwvbddbL-sN7vP0TBI.png
806KB, 679x1000px
>>19174832
Roman
What will happen if I move VS if I stay?
>>
>>19175220
Nope. Nope nope nope. This is a situation that will not end well. You're basically the human out of AvP; no matter who wins, you lose. I was in a burning apartment, fire raging everywhere, but it had a spiteful wicked intelligence about it. A window! Escape. I'm on the 20th floor... a slow burning death or a quick sudden death. Both the same result.

Seems like neither is worth touching because holy shit it's gonna burn you know matter what. I get the feeling the old love has dirt on you that could hurt your chances with the new love, but getting back with the old love will just be a longer route to the same result...
>>
>>19175344
I was doing it because the assumed information was obvious. At least to anybody with a brain it was. I even laid out in previous posts to them my reasoning behind why it was a bad idea.
>>
>>19175360
>I was doing it because the assumed information was obvious.

Except your assumption was wrong.
>>
>>19174832
Cookie
What does C think of me?? Will their opinion change once I see them or text them?
>>
>>19175351

You're trying to flare up arguments because you're angry at both her and me, and anyone else making themselves a target. You want to make this as personal as possible because you take it personally, and you deflect from this by calling me out for taking it too seriously. If you didn't take this personally you wouldn't invest the energy and vitriol. You need to stop.
>>
>>19175222
Times connection; like a quote for your internet, you only get "super speeds" for a time. When I started this reading I instantly saw a retractable bridge, extending to connect, and retracting again, slowly going one way than the other. I think you'll be able to, for sure, but it may actually cause more hurt than good. When you have shaped internet speeds, one may forgo their regularly sleep cycle to access those faster speeds late at night
>>
>>19175369

you need to stop
>>
>>19175360
>I assumed
>Assuming
You know what they say about assuming.

>>19175369
You know TheMessenger and you are the only two retards talking, right? Take your own advice and stop.
>>
>>19175364
he needs to get better at cold reading

>>19175369
>If you didn't take this personally you wouldn't invest the energy and vitriol. You need to stop.
holy shit do you read what you type lol
>>
>>19175323
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19124723/
This thread? One card readings: not even worth the time it would take to scrutinize them. You have no leg to stand on.
>>
File: IMG_20160420_233149.jpg (52KB, 579x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160420_233149.jpg
52KB, 579x327px
>>19175369
>>
File: 1453424911438.jpg (187KB, 1289x615px) Image search: [Google]
1453424911438.jpg
187KB, 1289x615px
>>19175015
This month seems like a bit of a dry spell gonna have to wait a little longer if you hope to find something more suitable to quench your thirst for love and a meaningful relationship, if anything this month will be over before you know it, so not really a lot of chance for major events going on.

>>19175030
His thoughts are a bit like sparks of a fire, bright and hot for a moment but cool and fly off in the distance as cold ash. HE thinks of you in bursts small little hot moments and then lets them grow cold, though it;s a constant if that makes sense. periodic moments of concern or turning attention towards you. Seems most like an indifferent glance than anything else, a check up or a status report, something a bit removed and cold that is meant mostly to make sure things are alright for the time being then moving on until the next scheduled report. Not that it's unemotional, or not from a good place rather that it seems, like it's forced or that some type of personal blockage is there that keeps him from wanting to be too involved or concerned if anything.
>>
>>19175377
nah, he does feel like he's the superior one here yet until we completely obey his wishes because lolidk
>>
File: thumb-1920-82241.jpg (109KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-82241.jpg
109KB, 1920x1080px
OM
Does he mean it when he says he loves me? Does he really want a future for us? Does he intend to make good on possible plans for winter this year and summer next year?
ty in advance
>>
>>19174832
Lana
What will happen when I visit overseas?
>>
>>19175388
doesn't*
>>
>>19175389
>>19174832
>>
This is why you dont date people from div
>>
>>19175397
>This is why you dont date people from 4chan
ftfy
>>
>>19175385
Hammer time

>>19175381
Thanks for bringing up how TheMessenger's even more of a charalatan than most of the readers he bitches about.
>>
>>19175397
I've dated a girl from here, and none of our shit ever spilled into the threads. You're just looking at psychos, not normal people.
>>
>>19175225
Yes, but with the biggest fucking BUT you've ever seen. The term "walking on thin ice" or "walking a thin line" is an understatement here. There's no much potential for this to go sour, too many working parts in your "plan" that each have the potential to break it all, with a cascading effect. I saw a male sliding, back against a wall, along a thin bit of broken rubble, a gaping hole in the ground before him, as the whole area shook in an earthquake.

You can, but I think you should reevaluate your approach, take the street over where there's not already problems that you need to incorporate into your already convoluted plan
>>
>>19175364
It wasn't wrong. There were indeed red flags as I assumed. They did the stupid thing willingly. My entire argument rested on them being an idiot who was foolish and took a bad risk. As per their post that admitted as much, I was right.

Because such assumptions are obvious. To have a relationship blow up in a few weeks shows a clear lack of depth or proper time getting to know someone. This implies a series of actual problems and the fault clearly lies with that person. Their post shows they saw red flags but did it anyway because "the person had been unloved long enough". Great relationships don't start off on such flimsy ground, red flags, or such immature reasoning.

That post vindicated me and my comments that assumed a failure on their part.
>>
>>19175369
I admire you black acanthus
>>
>>19175240
Ehhh not going there sorry. I may be experimenting but I still don't like getting that close to other's energies without their permission
>>
>>19175377
Except my assumptions turned out to be correct. The person I 'victim blamed' was indeed an idiot who brought it on themself.
>>
File: 1494959297869.jpg (110KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494959297869.jpg
110KB, 497x640px
>>19175402
Black Acanthus is dating Cheswick...

... Nevermind.
>>
>>19175411
if you admire that dumbass, you need to STOOOOPPPPP
>>
>>19174832
Could I be a successful celebrity?
Viv
>>
>>19175402
How do you even find girls through here? "Hey, I liked your reading want to fuck?"
>>
>>19175416
STOPPPPPP
>>
>>19175254
Oh god, I don't do appearances but hell, it's all experimentation so why not.

Aaaaand yup, pretty sure I fucked it up because I kept seeing a girl. Long straight strawberry blonde hair, a cute little upturn nose, broad shoulders but an otherwise petite figure. Likes jeans, her jeans were a big part of her "appearance". I get the feeling she's not a dress/skirt sort of girl
>>
>>19175381
As I said it was on my phone. And what matters is accuracy of said readings. Or do you people not do it for results, but to see who can come up with the vaguest word salad possible in the flashiest way?
>>
File: details.jpg (33KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
details.jpg
33KB, 500x750px
>>19174832
What can u tell me about my next sexual encounter!
~Layla
>>
>>19175409
>>19175416
Actually, no they didn't. The person even told you that they knew each other for much longer than that.

Your logic's just as flawed as your charalatan ine-card tarot readings that got you banned from 4chan.
>>
>>19175176
Will the man I love reach out to me soon
>>
>>19175411

Don't. I'm calm right now because of a response to external circumstance. I'm as capable of being blind and angry as any of the other people here who are the emperor in his new clothes. Don't admire any man, admire his behavior, whatever it's contributing factors are.
>>
File: 1442112278610.png (446KB, 561x780px) Image search: [Google]
1442112278610.png
446KB, 561x780px
>>19175042
Don't wait for them there, move about, be active and focus on other things nad paradoxically this'll draw them closer. A person with a lot of energy and pep dashes around a fesitval or series of stands and booths with a great deal of energy, they know what they want and are after and their enthusiasm draws others to them, they stand out from the slow moving crowd and exhude an aura of interest and area bit of an interesting character. In a way, block out the world around you and focus on your interests and bettering your personal interests. I'll give you a backing that will draw others to you strangely enough, Isn't that how it usually goes? The cool kids are the ones that don't give a fuck and tend to focus on the here and now? Basically just work on you for the time being, do what you want and what you like, become well versed in that and it'll pay off one day in terms of romance.

>>19175058
Drama, and a bit of conversation, nothing too out of the ordinary, but hope and questioning. A bit of a back and forth but one that still feels a bit distant in all of it, you're working things out at the moment and still looking at the potential for it all. The sense of belonging whether genuine or misappropriated, hard to say, but hte acts will be meaningful in some way, whether long term or short it's hard to tell, but happiness rarely worth questioning so maybe it's best to take it for what it's worth at the moment and deal with the consequences later, if any.

>>19175074
Glad I'm here too, just means I'm able to drink a bit and pretend it's all alright for a short while and pretend that I can be useful for others. Thanks for the kind words anonichi.
>>
>>19175176
>>19175246
skipped?
>>
>>19175433
>Complains about cold reading
>Being proud of inaccurate single-card cold reads
>Relying on Forer's effect for "accuracy"
Nice try, TheFailure

It's amazing how you end up discrediting yourself completely in a matter of minutes being here
>>
>>19175409

No, your assumption was that the information was traded in the thread. But *now* you're blaming someone for being in an abusive relationship when this happens to people all the time in all sorts of contexts. It's not always easy to see the full extent of someone's dark side, especially when they make an effort to hide it.

You're just being difficult for the sake of being difficult. Thanks for the troll, though. We needed more cancer.
>>
>>19175437
They did here:
>>19175234

Also, knowing each other for a few months is neither a long time, nor does it mean anything of actual substance was discussed.
>>
>>19175432
im not gay maan pls try for a bf? :( thank u tho
>>
>>19175446
>Missing the joke
Stop...
... Hammer time
>>
>>19175255
Discipline. Isolation. Solitude. Freeing yourself from the world. Instantly I saw a cave, dark except for the scattering of light that somehow reflected in. In the middle of a pool of water sat a Shaolin Monk, in a position one should not be able to hold for any length of time. He radiated a cool, calm but deadly aura; there was a conflicting feeling of both safety in his presence as well as immediate death and danger.

You need to cut off distractions if you want to see your goal, and it's associated rewards, come to you. There's too much in life that's weighing you down, dragging energy and time away from your goal. You need to be aggressively cool about these distractions; don't lash out, but give them a reason to pause, and notice your deadly seriousness, so that they are the ones to back down.
>>
>>19175452
Says the guy in a thread full of people who say vague word salad. That doesn't rely on the same effect? At least mine have a clear answer rather than vague nonsense. The posts aren't long, but then people weren't asking very tough questions requiring one either.
>>
>>19175457
Then you just have to know both parties personally to see the level of discussion they had. But again, that doesn't mean your assumptions were correct in the least.
>>
>>19175433
>on my phone
I told you to choose your best reading so you wouldn't pull a bullshit excuse out of your ass, and you did it anyway. You have zero credibility.
>>
>>19175457

Yeah, so all your past relationships are with people you've known previously for years, and you won't date them until you know every last childhood secret?

Kek, wake up you sweet summer child.
>>
>>19175446
I admire you because you are dating cheswick knowing you will have to defend her a lot from jerks
>>
>>19175472
>babby's first one-card read
>Still bitches about it
What a loser.
>>
>>19175473
But it does. I don't know the level of discussion, because as they said they saw red flags so maybe they did have deep chats. At least I assumed they made a mistake and didn't know any better. Their post made it even worse because they admit that they knew better and did it anyway. My heart bleeds for them and their plight. I see I was being, if anything, more generous in my assumptions than the truth was.
>>
>>19175176
future boyfriend please
>>
>>19175476
I didn't. That is why they are in that format. I don't think the style matters in a reading. What matters are the results. You seem to expect me to write out a play like a lot these other readers who just make shit up that says nothing at all.
>>
File: 1497910488670.png (180KB, 1360x707px) Image search: [Google]
1497910488670.png
180KB, 1360x707px
>>19174832
Shini
some interesting event that I would never have imagined about my future
>>
>>19175274
>>19175448
>>19175484
>>19175459
I'm gonna have to decline these; I'm by no ways an accomplished scryer and appearances just seem to be above my ability. Apologies.
>>
File: 1418111859407.png (194KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1418111859407.png
194KB, 840x700px
>>19175085
>love question
Cute~
>any action
m8, I don't care or wanna know. that's lewd son. I mean I'll still read it, but sex questions always weird me out, like why as some online dork about the future status of your naughty bits?

>love
Yes, but it'll be a bit one sided and mess you up quite a bit. You'll expereince the kind of love where you wish the best for them but can't be there to provide that for them, it's gonna hurt, it'll hurt a lot and give you quite a trial. But yo'll move one from it and be a bit stronger from it all, even if it doesn;'t seem like it at first, Kind of one of those things you can laugh about later but not when it happens kind of things.

>Sex question :^(
A few chances for it, one or two that are "forbidden" but damn tempting, and one that is just a simple hit it and quit it, kind of one shot interaction. One other one that seems sexual in nature but will pull way back if the idea comes up. Basically one or two that are probably best in terms of morality and personal life consistency to avoid altogether, one that will be a hedonistic fun ride, and another that will be a silly kind of "you totally got the wrong idea here"
>>
>>19175176
am i going to be with my pisces crush?
>>
>>19175387
>His thoughts are a bit like sparks of a fire, bright and hot for a moment but cool and fly off in the distance as cold ash. HE thinks of you in bursts small little hot moments and then lets them grow cold, though it;s a constant if that makes sense. periodic moments of concern or turning attention towards you.
Thanks. That was about a parent that I didn't grow up with. I think about him in a similar manner, so I understand that. Is it alright if I ask a follow up?
>>
>>19175483
And every one of your posts only made your credibility as a person and a reader even worse. Stop while you're ahea- wait... You're way behind. Just go back to the starting line and wait until all the other runners made a lap.
>>
>>19175478
No. But I also don't make obviously dumb choices either. As they admit to doing.
>>19175482
I'm not bitching about it. They asked simple questions. I wasn't gonna make a celtic cross or whatever for every person who wants a simple question answered.
>>
>>19175447
Thank you.
>>
>>19175311
Wut?
>>19175439
A feeling of degradation, breaking down. The connection feels like it's fading, falling to dust, floating off on the breeze. I saw a flag, well just the flag pole, more like a spear though really, planted firmly in the ground, as if the land was claimed once upon a time. It stands rusted, the dirt clumped around the base, the flag long gone.

I don't think so, it almost feels like youre forgotten land, once claimed, never conquered
>>
>>19175504
How so? What matters is results. And this whole chain started because someone got mad over me giving basic advice to nobody in particular and them having a fit because they should have followed it.
>>
>>19175208
Hey BV
It sucks I can't flirt with you since there's that relationship. I still stalk the readings you do. Cool stuff.

>>19175182
It's been a long time since anyone's asked. There was a soon-to-be-father last year.

>>19175186
Only BV's crystal balls
Wait no, I need to find a new reader to obsess over

How about NewHelp? He seems like a nice guy
>>
File: 1495549918241.jpg (50KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1495549918241.jpg
50KB, 600x574px
>>19175490
>What matters are the results
Says the guy with poor results and poor technique, to the point that he gets banned for flooding 4chan with such poor-quality readings!
>>
>>19175500
The connection feels like frayed rope, lots of little mini-connections all over the place. You may be, but you'll have to find a way to "strengthen" these bonds by forming it into one; layering the rope to tighten the overall strength.
>>
File: 1417272551561.jpg (370KB, 1280x1764px) Image search: [Google]
1417272551561.jpg
370KB, 1280x1764px
>>19175249
>i'm single at the moment
You're on 4chan I already assumed that much m8 :^) Aren't we all just lonely people trying for some semblance of normal human interaction on this site?

K is a person that made a mistake and can't fix it, they keep trying to, but miss the point time and time again. They lack conviction and will promise things to make it better, a sweet talker that will say whatever they think it is you want to hear, even if they don't plan to follow through on it, results are all that matter here.

J is really just in their own world, isolated and a bit away from it all. It wouldn't surprise me if you went full on on a confession and they acted genuinely surprised, they never really even considered that it might be that way, but might not be too against the idea. A bit of a wild card here, but moreso in terms of not being too aware of the depth of things going on. A little bit on tunnel vision on this on here.
>>
>>19175478
>sweet summer child.
I can't wait anymore for July!
>>
>>19175509

Your advice was basically "don't give out information to strangers". It was answered with "this information was released by people who had history and trust between them". That's it.
>>
>>19175509
Victim-shaming from a reader with poor reading skills and inaccurate results, who still bitches about better readers than him for doing cold readings, is hardly a thing to be proud of.
>>
>>19175512
>Soon-to-be-father
That was me. He's the damn Light of my Life. Nothing makes me heart flutter like when I laugh and he smiles that pure, beautiful smile, and laughs along with me.

>tfw he's asleep on top of me right now
Truly the best feeling in the world
>>
>>19175514
Neither of us knows what the results were. Second, the bans were probably because of what another anon said about this being a containment thread.

The only defining trait in a reading is answering a person's question. Does it answer their question adequately? They didn't ask for followup readings so I assume it did. Is it accurate? Nobody knows but them. It doesn't matter if I did one card or the entire deck. Readings aren't about who can blow the most smoke up a querent's ass with word salad and vague words. Them writing more does not mean higher quality.
>>
>>19175176
will i find love in school this year
>>
>>19175518
This is so accurate, it's scary! My question for you though...should I try with either of them? Will there be any luck?
>>
>>19175526
1. 1 card readings does not determine my "skill". Pulling cards is not a skill.
2. Who said the results are inaccurate? Only they would know. You don't. Talk about assumptions.
>>
File: 1495676004137.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495676004137.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>>19175532
>Defending his inadequate reading skills
>Getting called out for being an obvious troll reader
>Not asking for any feedback
>Being bitter about everything
It looks like you need to go to /adv/ for some better quality help.
>>
>>19175534
No seeing anything sorry, might be my 18+ requirement due to this being 4chan :^)

But in all seriousness, I think I might be burnt out for today; I am currently on 20hrs awake after a 10hr shift. Apologise
>>
>>19175518
>made a mistake and can't fix it
Sorry forgot to ask.... what was the mistake?
>>
>>19175546
Apologies. My bad.
>>
>>19175540
>Pulling cards is not a skill
But being a failed reader turned troll is.
>>
File: 1458856789669.png (59KB, 364x248px) Image search: [Google]
1458856789669.png
59KB, 364x248px
>>19175503
>follow up
Sure, post a cute preferably busty anime gal with your post and I got you. I mean I got you anyhow, but might as well get a nice pic out of it you know? :^)

>>19175263
Real talk tho, why is Stay the go to for sex reads? Is it because I'll actually read them or? I read em but they always weird me out a bit, like why are people so concerned with who they'll dance the horizontal tango with next?

Short black hair, white dude, built and pretty damn muscular, 'mirin those gains not gonna lie (no homo). He's not really looking for a long term deal, might be a friends with benefits at best or merely someone looking to get their dick wet, but they're a goo lay if anything, they tend to focus on the pleasure of the partner and that gives them pleasure as well. The kind of person that works too hard to put on a good show and make the results more than they really need to be, a workhorse of stamina and personal ego that makes them try to hard, but in this case that might not be entirely too bad right?

Stray feels dirty after reading that, point is it'll be short and sweet, fun times but don;t get too attached or expect them to be there long term. They know the dick game too strong and will move on afterwards,
>>
>>19175544
What am I bitter about? I'm having fun. Seeing so many bad readers get pissed is funny. But I'm sure your scryers, empaths, and other vague shit totally works.

I could do better than your readings by using my own common sense, much less real readings. But if you really wanna test my quality, give me a way to do so.
>>
>>19175566
Sure.

What race am I?
>>
>>19175569
Because tarot can do that, right? Let me get my race cards out.
>>
>>19175566
describe my physical appearance. key features like hair, skin color/race, eyes, etc... Gender too
>>
>>19175574
Tarot can, actually. Do some research online about tarot cards and physical appearance.
>>
>>19175558
Damn sonnnn I don't know anybody like that. Thanks though! Idk ppl just horny
>>
>>19175574
Do it, man. You claim to have common sense enough to be better than any scryer or diviner here. So prove your worth.

>>19175580
This as well.

I guess it comes to show you how much of a bullshitter TheMessenger really is.
>>
>>19175532
I got curious, so I went ahead and pulled cards on whether or not you're accurate. I pulled three sets, and all three indicated very clearly that you are /not/ accurate.

For reference, I'm the one who did this accuracy check:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19164137/#19164154
The two I answered were confirmed corrected here:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19164137/#q19164170
and here:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19158990/#19164213

Here's another yes/no accuracy check I did recently:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19157600/#19158067
and another:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19130017/#19131186
The ones that were off were temporal and due to timezone issues, as my cards are extremely literal. At any rate, my cards tell me 3/3 times that you're inaccurate while doing a straightforward yes/no, and I have confirmed accuracy on yes/no.

>>19175540
>Pulling cards is not a skill
Sorry to hear about your bad sortilege.
>>
>>19175574
Messenger, tell me about my relationship with L?
>>
>>19175580
Which are bullshit. The tarot cannot do that. It is about as accurate as taking a guess. But ask me about the past then. Something that nobody should or would know. The future can be vague and a guess, but the past is already set in stone.
>>
itt: the troll gets trolled for his failure to troll

>>19175593
Then take a guess. You claim to have better common sense than any scryer. So use it and tell me my race.
>>
>>19175587
trade?
>>
>>19175593
>Which are bullshit.
Have ya tried? Give it a shot.
Please describe my physical appearance and gender with tarot cards, though you'll have to pull more than one card. lol
>>
>>19175593
What did my friend do to me last year that hurt me, and how does he feel about me now?
>>
>>19175593
I mean, I've done it before with decent enough accuracy. It's not like scrying, which can be quite literal, but tarot gives enough of a general appearance that it's still fairly impressive.
>>
>>19175598
As a guess? Then I'd say mixed. Odds are you wouldn't ask that if you were white. So, I'd guess Spanish/white or black and white.
>>
>>19175574

Hi messenger, will I be getting a qt soon?
>>
>>19175587
Hey I was the one helping you in two of those. Yea, my bad about the timezone issue
>>
File: IMG_20170619_225512.png (600KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170619_225512.png
600KB, 800x1000px
>>19175558
I'm not big on anime, but it's not too much of an inconvenience to look for a pic. I hope this will suffice. :^)

What would the connection between us be like if I chose to meet him?
>>
>>19175601
I haven't tried because it's dumb and can't be done. Even you can't do it. The cards aren't about appearances. That is shit said to liven up a reading for people you want to rook.
>>
>>19175608
You failed.

I'm actually Taiwanese. Too bad Spanish isn't its own race, nor is Taiwanese. Spanish are still very much Caucasian and Taiwanese are Mongol.
>>
>>19175615
If it's such bullshit then give it one honest try. I'll even tell you what you got right and what you got wrong. I'll trust you enough to give it an **HONEST** try if you can trust me to be honest in my response.
>>
Does he love me or her more? And how did W find out?
Valor
>>19174832
>>
>>19175622
Whats your discord
>>
>>19175615
>I haven't tried cards to describe people
>Because it's dumb to do it
So's guessing a person's race using "common sense." You not only mistook me (a Mongol from Taiwan) for a Caucasian (Spanish-White,) but you seem to think there's an actual racial difference between Spanish/Visigoth and Anglo-Saxon.
>>
File: 1487259448756.jpg (68KB, 550x364px) Image search: [Google]
1487259448756.jpg
68KB, 550x364px
>>19175325
>hi stray. always nice to see you here.
>nice to see you here
Are you sadistic or just enjoy shitposting? Genuinely curious, I'm really kind of a burden to this general if anything.

give it a litlle time, you're love is already in an attempt to find you as well, it's really just a matter of time and personal conviction, if you don't give it up ant they dont as well, you're both gonna make it, currently they;re going full force, honestly wouldn't be surprised if theyy're asking people the same types of questions you're asking me, they're lonely and go to bed each night wondering what their "soulmate" or person they'll end up will be like Kinda sad actually, the hug their pillow at night and talk to themselves about how they'll be happy someday. Hopefully they will, try to make that real for them anonichi.

>>19175356
Okay your question makes sense but the inserted "VS" in there is a bit confusing, are you asking what will happen to a person with the intials "VS" or just the reuslt of moving? Sorry for the confusion but wanna make sure i"m reading the right thing here.

>>19175365
It'll change once you see them. Somehow they're not as eloquent in person as they are in indirect contact and that'll give you the upper hand here, make the most of it and put your sovereignty to use here. push your will and make it apparent what you want and strangely next time you chat indirectly you'll see the effects, they're the kind of person to adapt to the whims of others so push it hardcore here and enjoy the benefits, even if it seems a bit odd to try out.
>>
>>19175633
I don't use Discord.
>>
>>19175606
We have the inverted 3 of wands. We have unwillingness and poor production. And small misunderstandings that come from it. So, I would say that this indicates that they did not have your back when you wanted them to or needed them to, or they failed to uphold their end of a promise or goal you two shared.

We have the inverted 2 of pentacles. Which indicates problems, a stalemate, and anxiety. So, I'd say whatever they did to break your loyalty or trust in them still carries over to this day. So, not on the best of terms. Though this seems a bit more like it may have been the other way around.
>>
>>19175637
>I'm really kind of a burden to this general if anything.

Stop that.
>>
>>19175622
I think by Spanish he meant Latin. Or like Mexican and central americans... But those are not races as well, like you said.
>>
File: tumblr_oke9clj0kl1sv5krro1_500.png (174KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oke9clj0kl1sv5krro1_500.png
174KB, 500x273px
>>19174832
Kane
My friends partner cheated on him, I'm wondering what their relationships like now, and will she do it again in the future?
>>
>>19175615
>The cards aren't about appearances
>He hasn't read the Pictorial Key to the Tarot
Dude... The court cards in tarot are all about describing individuals with both their appearances and their temperaments.

>>19175660
>Changing the definition of Spanish to try and suit the Mongol race
Nice attempt at saving your lack of credibility.
>>
>>19175634
It's dumb, but you asked for it. But I get why you are mad now. I'd be angry too if I was a Thai manlet with a ladyboy for a father.
>>
Can someone accurate trade me, I feel desperate
>>
>>19175674
>Being this retarded
Umm... Taiwan isn't Thailand. Nice show of further retardation... And way to expose your own fetish.
>>
>>19175674
>resorting to insults instead of just proving that he is magical all-knowing reader
I was going to stay out of it, but this is truly sad
>>
File: 1497423320233.jpg (89KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
1497423320233.jpg
89KB, 500x476px
>>19175390
Its gonna be a bit mundane if anything, a pretty average trip with a few sight and experiences that you probably won;t appreciate or wish you could go back to and get more out of it when you;re a bit older. The kinf of thing you take for granted at the time but later wish youcould have made more of it and almost feel as if you never really ecperienced it in the first place, the way to remedy this it ot do your best ot understand the gravity of the situations you find yourself in and make the most of it then so you don;t regret it later.

>>19175395
Not really, the plans in this read are merely what he thinks you want to hear. It's a bit of a challenge in terms of asking if he's made goood on those promises already. Lookin to future here is a mistake, your present situation already sepaks volumes about hte potential for how it'll be later, if you're genuinely happy with it all now then move forward but if you have reservations it's time to ask questions and act accordingly, basically promiseses are promises, but the genuine situation you face now day to day is another it's gonna be morw in line with what it is you put up with nowadays, ask yourself if you;re content with this and how long you; realistically be alright living this way and move forward accordingly.
>>
>>19175209
If you're white and are a virgin and underaged and a magical girl then bv might want to have a good time with you
>>
>>19175680
So does TheMessenger. I dare you to ask him for an accurate trade.
>>
>>19175681
I was making a joke. No need to be so fucking mad. You've been ranting this whole time. Lighten up a bit.
>>
>>19175600
I already put away my cards and am lying in bed, but I'll scry on my phone. Need gender and query.

>>19175610
Appreciate the exercises, though. I'll be running some temporality tests in the near future to see if it'd tied to anything in particular. Interestingly enough, my intuition said yes both times, but I just reported card results. If anything, this points to my intuition and sortilege having been out of sync, which is fascinating in and of itself.

>>19175674
I'm going to need someone to scry the location of my sides after reading this.
>>
>>19175671
>Nice attempt at saving your lack of credibility.
I'm not him. I'm latin. So i'm used to be called a "spanish", or a "hispanic" on internet, besides that i'm not from a country that was colonized by Spain. Also used to seen us being described as a race.

That's why I assumed that by Spanish, he meant Latins, and not people from Spain.
>>
>>19175674
>Ad Hominem
Come on man, deflecting is unbecoming.
>>
>>19175693
Who said anybody's mad? You only seem mad because you were proven to be exactly as you call others around here; a charlatan.

>>19175695
Then get back to building the wall.
>>
>>19175650
>unwillingness and poor production
>small misunderstandings that come from it
>they did not have your back when you wanted them to or needed them to
>they failed to uphold their end of a promise or goal you two shared

>problems, a stalemate, and anxiety
>whatever they did to break your loyalty or trust in them still carries over to this day
>not on the best of terms

Absolutely correct. Were you able to see what caused the problems?
>>
>>19175674
>Gets upset for being proven wrong
>Hurr y u mad thai ladyboy
Thus proving how little credibility this person has as both a human being and a reader.
>>
>>19175697
>Then get back to building the wall.

Why are you against that dude? He's not siding with anyone, he's just clarifying the messenger's use of "spanish" while also pointing out he's an idiot. If anything he's helping your point.
>>
File: 1495859477423.jpg (106KB, 526x745px) Image search: [Google]
1495859477423.jpg
106KB, 526x745px
>>19175297
>>19174832
Pls
>>
>>19175697
You sure seem it. And I wasn't "proven" to be one. People got mad at me for victim blaming, doing one card readings, and calling most people here charlatans for cold reading with all the extra information they ask for.
>>
>>19175708
See >>19175693
>>
>>19175694
Female
Will he message me in the next few days? Your query?
>>
>>19175703
No. Not in that reading anyway. I could do another, but I just wanted to prove a point to the angry Taiwanese guy.
>>
>>19175710
Actually, you were proven wrong. You claimed that you could use common sense better than any scryer or other kind of reader here, so I put you to the test to use your common sense to guess my race.

And you were so far off.

That's aside from all the archival proof of your readings being inaccurate for the most part, with all victim-shaming and general trolling/retardation ignored.
>>
>>19175712

I'm not that guy, and I'm not mad. I'm just wondering why everyone is so quick to jump down each other's throats.
>>
>>19175701
>smack talking the only legit oracle on /div/
>>
>>19175697
>Then get back to building the wall.
I'm pretty far from the wall m8

I don't know if you think I was defending him, cause i'm not. I was saying that I think that he meant Latin when he said Spanish, and he was wrong too saying it's a race. I was agreeing with you.

I also think that he thought in Latins when he said Spanish, cause the two mixed "races" that he could think of was white/spanish and white/black. So I was also assuming that he is from USA, and people over there are use to call us Spanish, even us who don't have spanish roots and don't speak spanish.
>>
>>19175717
Good job sir. Did you have the time to try? Like you said, past is set in stone.
>team themessenger
>>
File: 1441529275374.png (1MB, 1285x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1441529275374.png
1MB, 1285x1233px
>>19175658
>stop that
Nope :^)

>Alcoholic anime girl obsessed weirdo
Sounds like a burden until>>19175421
someone convinces me otherwise.

>>19175421
Depends on the type of popularity you're looking for, most celebrity's are known for the bad things they do or the scandal, is that really way way to live or idealize?

Nope, minor recognition at best, your small community might get to know you better but you lack the universal sense of "marketability" that most celebrities have. You;re a bit too average and of the poeple to be revered by them, not to say you aren;t really a good person or worth respect just that i doubt you;ll really experience the notion of someone you don't know who knows you too well is all. Hardly seems worth it if you ask me, seems like a dodged a bullet if anything.
>>
>>19175723
I was far off? Then I guess I was as accurate as the scryers are. I just wasn't vague enough or "clouded" enough to give myself an excuse for failing.
>>
>>19175734
>>19175717
>Talking to yourself without your trip
Nice samefagging

>>19175738
Actually, I didn't give you any room to be vague. You just fell into my trap of your own volition.
>>
File: its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>>19175697
>besides that i'm not from a country that was colonized by Spain.
>assumes that he's from a country that was colonized by Spain.
Good one.
>>
>>19175528
>That was me.
Awesome. Strange coincidence unless you're on the threads constantly like some.

>He's the damn Light of my Life
>asleep on top of me right now
That's such an adorable thing to hear. It must be great having a little minnie-me when they're at that young of an age. Babies are so cute with those giddy personalities and chubby faces.
>>
File: 1419181186_1015737603.jpg (298KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1419181186_1015737603.jpg
298KB, 700x1000px
what would happen if i visited him
>>19174832
marisol
>>
>>19175749
>Implying Portugal is Spain
>Implying any significant race-mixing occurred
And even then, he guessed Spanish-White, not Spanish-Asian. So consider it yet another black mark on his record. No point in defending someone who's wrong, or in posing as someone else to support yourself, TheMessenger.
>>
File: original.jpg (128KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
128KB, 620x877px
>>19174832
Straybird ^w^
>>
>>19175765
I didn't imply that. Try reading the chain again.
>>
>>19175765
>No point in defending someone who's wrong,
>>19175730

wut? defending him? wut?
>>
>>19175691
I'm quite a regular reader in here m8. I just don't have my trip on
>>19175694
You're welcome man, I love helping others develop; and there's no end to development.
>>19175753
It's a true blessing. And more the latter; I'm always here in one sense or another.

He's a little rascal is what he is! He's discovered biting gets a reaction and he giggles like mad when you yelp!
>>
>>19175755
>a Mexican
>being ashamed of their heritage
Choose one.
>>
>>19175780
Fuck off rattlemebones
>>
>>19175734
Sure.

I got the ace of swords. So, it seems like a power struggle that did it. So, it was unlikely to be out of nowhere, but rather jealousy. This can mean success in love, money, or any other number of things. But one of you being more successful than the other is what did it. There was some power play that caused you two to split and for him to "abandon" you. Judging from that I would asume he was the more successful party, but it could also mean he was less successful and struck back due to feeling inadequate. It's hard to say which of you was successful, but it definitely seems like a power struggle and the rise of one lead to the betrayal of the other.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-20-02-32-55.png (162KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-20-02-32-55.png
162KB, 540x960px
>>19175745
Should've tried harder. Maybe scried it to see if it was samefag or not.
>>
>>19175791
>Reading himself
Nice ploy

You still discredited yourself from earlier.
>>
>>19175637
>Okay your question makes sense but the inserted "VS" in there is a bit confusing, are you asking what will happen to a person with the intials "VS" or just the reuslt of moving? Sorry for the confusion but wanna make sure i"m reading the right thing here.

Sorry for confusion dear friend, VS was Verses or "as opposed to"
>>
>>19175713
Bleh, I grabbed my cards. They say within the next 96 to 120 hours, possibly. It's not certain. The cards were shaky.

I tried scrying, and it showed a similar timeframe, but it was contingent upon him seeing something unrelated (I saw him look outside at something that caught his attention) as he was considering messaging on his phone. When it occurs, you are not in his path, so it doesn't appear as though it's something you do. It's kind of a chance occurrence.

If that doesn't occur, it will be a matter of how long it takes for something else to manifest. The next possibility is...egh, it's actually a hot girl crossing his path. He doesn't seem to get anywhere with her, but something about the encounter will impel him to message you. Either way, you'll need to be patient.

I'd like a reading on improving things with this girl, thanks.
>>
>>19175709
>What's the R backroud
What did anonkovich mean by this?
Like format it into a question I cna get and i'll read it, just not sure what you're even asking m8.

>>19175612
>not big on anime
not helping your case here m8 :^)
but, eh works for me.

surprisingly good, you have a lot a common even if it's hard to establish at first, you need a bit of time and overall communication before you realze how well you get along, but you have a bit of a similar streak, Keep in mind this isn't a guarantee for success but still offered a chance or an "in" to make things work, make the most of it but don;t worry too much about the end results if possible.

>>19175436
>it's another sex read :^(

multiples. it's obvious what I mean my this since you have adirty mind, it'll last several times and oddly lead yo a pretty stable realtionship. try to work with if it's good enough, they'll be a bit less sexual overall than you had hoped but when they are they go hard with it, basically it will be a situation where you either feel a bit too neglected or overburdened but that's up to you to decide. Generally goo sex, they might not give in to all your kinks, and will seem to hold out more that you'd like, but when it happens it's a joy ans well worth the wait.

>>19175768
Anonichi~
>>
>>19175822
Strayyyy. Do I travel to see the man I love this year? Does he invite me to see him?
You can call me Marie
>>
>>19174638
Sorry for the late reply. But thanks! I sincerely appreciate it! Even more so that this seems to align with a reading my friend did for me a month back
>>
File: cfca8556c42a04015553918e835cfdb9.jpg (310KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cfca8556c42a04015553918e835cfdb9.jpg
310KB, 1024x768px
>>19175833
pic for query :3
>>
>>19175822
Sorry
Whats R heritage
>>
>>19175507
>it almost feels like youre forgotten land, once claimed, never conquered
daMN SON
>>
File: 1442644398089.png (204KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1442644398089.png
204KB, 800x670px
>>19175810
I've seen a photo of him, he looks white and not even the Mexican kind of white. Just white. Granted I don't know much about his parents, but the majority of Mexicanos love their heritage and aren't afraid to let everyone know (unless they're cucked.)

t. Mexican
>>
>>19175804
I posted the screenshot right above yours showing I'm not samefagging.
>>
>>19175844
> white real white people not these Mexican wannabe whites.
you should study genetics anon. History would be nice too.
>>
>>19175844
Dem dubberss Kek wills it!
>>
>>19175822
Thanks again, Stray. I appreciate the work you do around here.
>>
>>19175857
He is surely not he has called Mexicans spics and shit talked about Mexico many times and his family is from Mexico both his mom and dad. He really has some huge delusion that he is white
>>
>>19175822
:3
>>
>77 posters
>613 posts

Wew lawd!
>>
>>19175804
He's not samefagging lol
>>
>>19175888
And most of them are shitposts. Big surprise? Nice trips.
>>
>>19175888
It's not that terrible when you realize that ~300 of those posts were 5-7 people samefagging drama.

At least it held off until after the bump limit.

Also, hi Hijinks.
>>
>>19175778
>And more the latter; I'm always here in one sense or another.
I don't blame you. It's a handy tab to have kept on the side :)

>He's a little rascal is what he is! He's discovered biting gets a reaction and he giggles like mad when you yelp!
It sounds like the start of those mischievous years. That'll be great fun for him.

Do you have any major worries? How do you feel about him growing up?
>>
>>19175888
Hey hijinks, good to see you again man; you're in my top 3 of go to for clarification and guidance on divination. You're not #1 because you're hardly ever here haha. See as the thread is already a shitfest how're you going man? How's the guns (iirc)
>>
>>19175791
Thanks, again very accurate
>>
>>19175900
>>19175902
>>19175911
Ave, ave - I saw unto thee, I love thee and love thee well.
>>
File: 1430928779628.jpg (152KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1430928779628.jpg
152KB, 640x800px
>>19175492
You're gonna have a run in with a terminal disease, not yours but one that will rock your world and make you ponder the concept of fairness, Why that person, why that kind of affliction? A real life changind event in terms of why bad things happen to good people, it's gonna hurt but you;ll come to terms with it, just sucks that it has to be in that fashion. hang in there and be strong m8.

>>19175539
pssshh, try with both, even if I didn't tell you that you probably want to now don't you? The first option there will be a bit of dead end, but the second has a chance, try it out and see where it goes, might be fun enough to consider sticking around for,
>>
>>19175357
Ah damn. Makes sense. Old love doesn't know about new love though. Thank You!
>>
>>19175815
I scryed and got an image of the five of cups card in a wooden frame sort of appiration. There is some past hurt she is lamenting over, something that has happened between the two of you that has not been overcome yet on her end. She is feeling bent up about it even if she doesnt talk about it anymore, I get the feeling of hesitation on her end to bring it up. This is what is keeping you two apart even if things seem like they are improving. You need to address it and remedy it and things will improve.
>>
File: 1469530273045.jpg (134KB, 700x817px) Image search: [Google]
1469530273045.jpg
134KB, 700x817px
>>19175550
>what was the mistake.
In their mind, loving too much and being broken,
In yours not being strong enough and being there for you, or providing what you hoped they would. or possibly being too needy or asking too much given what they had to offer.

>>19175626
He doens;t love either, he;s just out for his own ideal of happiness, he wants someone who will submit to his desires and personal idealiizations of what he wants out of a relationship, oddly enough it's gonna either leave him pretty happy or totally isolated depending on how close or realistic his ideal are to the reality of this existence
>>
>>19175839
>>19175833
>>19174832
plz
>>
>>19175949
Thanks, I might be able to throw together a short list. If you'd like to trade again, I wouldn't mind a clue.
>>
>>19175928
> not yours but one that will rock your world
who will be? in my family or in me and you dont want to tell
>>
>>19175908
It is indeed. And I love the help I can give to the people here.

Oh definitely! He's starting to find his footing and soon will be an absolute terror, more so than he already is!

Worries? Most of them revolve around being a worthy enough father. Otherwise, I have no doubt in my mind he'll grow up to be a good man, one who'll make me very proud. I see it in his eyes.
>>19175926
<3 love be with you too Jinks of the Highborn
>>19175945
That may be the case right now, but like I said, the feeling was she has some dirt that she'll use if you do go with new love. Sorry man, but that whole love triangle just reeks of "gtfo"
>>
File: based x.png (100KB, 358x353px) Image search: [Google]
based x.png
100KB, 358x353px
>>19175956
>this level of desperation

Yep, you'll meet up around mid-September if I'm on par with this one, seems kind of fall time and like a definitive mokmnet for you both, expect to meet face to face, look each other in the eyes and say workds that will define the rest of the relationship from there on out. Good or bad it'll lead to closure and isn't that really enough?

>>19175879
cute pic anonichi. You're alright in my book.

>>19175763
strangely it's lacklustre the picture you built in your mind if far more detailed and pretty than thee real thing, you could still be alright with the real deal, but it'll feel like settling and all that given your ideals but there's some good compatibility as long as you don't expect the world or let your ideals run too wild
>>
>>19174710
missing you too Chezzers. show us ya tits babes
>>
>>19175960
I hear a woman gently sobbing and a tears that are falling from the sky like rain. The sob is something that sounds like it would come from Marilyn Monroe it sounds so divine. Then I see gold earrings, circular with trees.

It's not a specific one per say, you know how resentment builds? In relationship therapy they address everything. Everything is put out in the air because if they don't the resentment builds up inside. It festers and rots on the inside otherwise. If you can compile a list, do so and tell her, "we need to restart and that's only possible by getting everything out in the open." then talk about everything you can think of individually one at a time. she will appreciate the whole hearted gesture even if she acts dismissive about it at first. She had a loving, large heart and is actually secretly sentimental even if she acts a bit immature (I see sparkles on the earrings). She wants a classic romance but not without its airs (another reference to the earrings) and something very long term, which is why these problems are important to address now in order to see growth. Things will improve.

What's going to happen with us now? Its all in his hands even though I love him dearly. He said a while ago he's not interested.
>>
>>19175967
Hey Empath, will you ever have students
>>
okay, >>19174832 has had a bit too much to drink and is just being obnoxious now. night /div/ see you when I see ya again. Sorry to be such a inadvertent weirdo anime shitposter and stranger among these parts, it's always a pleasure though, hope you all find your happiness someday and manage to protect your smiles.
>>
>>19174878
the retard is you, with your muh cold reading hysteria. as if your shitty canned one card readings contained any non-vague specifics compared to what your criticizing.
>>
>>19175693
bugger off BA
>>
>>19176033
Who's Empath. I'm a Mr E :^)

But in all seriousness I've had students before, and yes, I'll most likely have students again.
>>
>>19176031
No, see, the reason I ask is because we've had specific conversations about specific things, and I want to know what's unresolved and if there's anything I'm still missing. I suppose I'll compile a list and read on it. Thanks.

>What's going to happen with us now?
I'm sorry to have to deliver bad news, but I'd rather be honest. If he hits you up, you get overly excited and cone off too strong, putting him off. I saw a girl crying, so I'm pretty sure there's a bad outcome there. I think he may genuinely not be interested, and you should consider abandoning your efforts with him.

You're probably going to have some trouble with that, so I scried some help moving on. I saw a weeping girl seemingly sewing or doing something else craft-like. Make something with your hands. If you can turn it into a creative expression of your emotions, great. From there, continue the story with your crafts into the closure phase and redefine your art as an expression of yourself. I always wrote music and learned a new occult skill or started a new occult project for relationship closure, and I can attest that it works. The act of redefining your sense of self through creative endeavors is something that will really help you.
>>
>>19176061
What happened to your old ones?
>>
>>19176070
Thanks. I don't know why he messages me then. am at the end of my rope here. What is the occult project for relationship closure?
>>
>>19176072
After the discord fiasco, as well as the in-thread kafuffle, I decided to take a step back from the whole community. I lost contact with my students I had accepted from the discord, however I've mentored others IRL before. Not to the detail of my most recent students though; lecture slides, diagrams, notes, but that's mostly because I had to be more in depth as it's a lot harder to teach a group at a distance vs 1on1 in proximity
>>
>>19176094
Well, I originally learned divination to move on from an ex who read cards. It was empowering to know I could do it too, and better than someone who had her whole life to practice. I learned voice magic to get over the one after her and tried to git gud at alchemy for the one after her. There was never closure on that last one, but it seems now it was for the best. In every case, it was something she practiced, with the goal of doing it better

There's no specific work or project to get over someone, it's just about affirming your own self-worth. Prove to yourself that you're awesome, and you will be.
>>
>>19175967
>He's starting to find his footing and soon will be an absolute terror, more so than he already is!
At that time, it'll be the ultimate and irrefutable test of patience.

>revolve around being a worthy enough father.
You'll continue to be a great father. There shouldn't be any concern, based on the amount of dedication displayed. Combining that with being loving through thick and thin, clearly a trait that you embody, is all the tools needed.

I'm positive he'll grow up a good man too! Good luck.
>>
>>19176098
Old student here, will you take me back senpai?
>>
>>19174832
Hello Stray. I appreciate what you do here. Be well.
>>
>>19176121
Three of Swords, Four of Cups, Nine of Cups rx

Either she saw it and was immensely upset, or she didn't. There are lots of feelings of heartbreak and betrayal here. She is feeling torn inside not knowing what to do so she just sits and is tormented by her thoughts. Be gentle with her anon she seems fragile and emotionally unstable by the will of all of these cups.

Can I have a love reading for the next few days?
>>
>>19176153
9 of Wands rev, The Lovers, The Star, King of Swords

The cards are showing that you're caught up in a cycle where you're not really able to put yourself in a position to be ready for love. It's clear that you want it, but you're not emotionally open to it due to this failure to grow in the right way. You'll want to look at how you've behaved in the past, in a sort of constant shift to either extreme, and see if you can find that happy medium in yourself. Don't be overly logical about it. The cards show that you'll favor logic over balance, and balance is what you need. Either that, or you'll find a very cerebral connection with little emotional value.
>>
>>19174186
and a wild feedback appears, thanks anon, better late than never <3

Since she's that young, she must be accompanied by a parent or someone responsible for her, specially if she's so innocent anon, and it's good for her to learn the value of money and do go all over with her expenses. I think she will do well indeed but, best thing is to have her under supervision would be the safest path.
>>
NEW THREAD: >>19176328
Thread posts: 642
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.