[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

70 years of flying saucers: 1947-2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

>24 June 1947: pilot Kenneth Arnold reports seeing high-speed formation of nine unidentified flying objects over Mt. Rainier, Washington State.
>Press nicknames FLYING SAUCERS.
>Phenomenon created; other sightings reported, previous WW2 "Foo Fighters" & old reports from Charles Fort re-examined
>8 July 1947: after "FORTnight" of sightings, flying saucer crash alleged in Roswell, New Mexico.
>Your views after 70 years of ufology?
>>
>>19171624
They're here. They're among us. The time is coming for them to be revealed
>>
They think they understand us perfectly. They think they've proven this by living among us. If they really understood us, they would already have begun contact protocols ten years ago or more. They're smart enough to figure it out sooner or later.
>>
>>19171787
Their plan is to to destroy us from within so it would never come to that. They start with ending the white race their biggest threat on Earth, then they go after the Asians, then the Jews after the majority is dumb mongrels and then they pretty much have it in the bag.
>>
>>19171800
Man, so triggered, you got me. Okay, look and listen, because I've got something for you. The white race are actually the best hope of the aliens. One of the things driving the powers that currently control earth to try to destroy the white race is that a humanity without whites is no longer suitable for inclusion into the interstellar community. Not for at least another century. THIS IS TREATED AS A GOAL.

Which is retarded, because it's not like the aliens will go away and permit a thought control agenda to come online. They'll hit us with a relativistic impacter. Bam! One earth-shattering kaboom later, they'll label humanity a failed experiment and just keeping the ones they put in their zoo. They don't need us.

Anyways, the thing is, white culture is open-minded, creative, and basically pacifistic. Whites live their lives without constantly trying to fuck with each other and beggar our neighbors. Whites hold jobs and work them faithfully, sometimes even when they don't have to. Whites aren't wildly xenophobic assholes who consider all things foreign to be evil - that's literally just lying propaganda against white people, and going back to paragraph one, IT'S DISCOURAGING ALIENS FROM OPENING CONTACT BY LYING TO THEM ABOUT WHAT WOULD OTHERWISE BE THEIR MOST PROMISING CONTACT CULTURE. White culture is anti-racist in a way that must be destroyed by calling white culture racist until white anti-racism gives up. Whites consider bettering themselves to be a good thing instead of a sign that they're "trying to act white" (note the insult proves the point!). And, very importantly, whites don't breed like retarded rabbits who expect half of their children to be raped to death by bacha bazi bullshit bastards.

The amount of cultural adjustment involved in bringing whites into the interstellar community is less than the amount of cultural adjustment involved in bringing the rest of humanity into the interstellar community.
>>
File: cvbcvb.jpg (44KB, 615x632px) Image search: [Google]
cvbcvb.jpg
44KB, 615x632px
>>19171624
the fuck was the point of greentexting that?
>>
>>19171624
>Your views after 70 years of ufology?

More like 70 years of denial.

They've been here forever, and people still don't have the balls to admit it.
>>
I once saw a red satellite in what seemed to be a retrograde orbit going across the night sky when it started to accelerate (human satellites dont do that) extremely quickly then disappeared/de-materialized. I have no idea what I saw despite a strong understanding of observational astronomy..

There is something going on and it might have influenced our religions. Its been going on for thousands of years yet we dont understand it. If its an intelligence from elsewhere then for all we know it might be millions of years more advanced than we are.

The implications are massive if theres something to it.
>>
File: UFOaprox1716~.jpg (101KB, 592x960px) Image search: [Google]
UFOaprox1716~.jpg
101KB, 592x960px
>>19171624
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.