[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ am i worthy to create my own reality? my own world, my own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
/x/ am i worthy to create my own reality? my own world, my own existence? am i worthy of something....
>>
No, you are not
>>
>>19171358
Yes, you are.
Dreaming is IRL, just metaphysical.
>>19171362
Fuck off.
>>
>>19172512
You fuck off

No, you are not
>>
>>19171358
Yes, all you have to do is believe in yourself.
>>
>>19171358
Worth has nothing to do with it. Just like you're breathing in air and turning the oxygen into carbon dioxide, so too do your beliefs and perceptions create your reality as you perceive it.
Once you become aware of this fact you can take responsibility and start testing and confirming for yourself that this is the case. I'd recommend checking out Prometheus Rising by Robert Anton Wilson for a more detailed explanation. It even has exercises for you to do: https://selfdefinition.org/science/Robert-Anton-Wilson-Prometheus-Rising.pdf
>>
>>19172574
Fedora scum
No u
fegit
Go touch yourself to gore like im sure you do
Negative fucking prick get off my board.
>>
There is only The All.
You aren't real, just like I'm not real.
Only The All is real.
>>
>>19171358
Yes, you are already doing it. Your entire experience is just your imagination. Now go and stop being a sad bitch and claim your Godhood.
>>
We all create are own world and reality everyday. You have been doing it consciously or blissfully ignorant this whole time. Wake up anon to opportunities where you can manipulate the world around you.
>>
>>19171362
>>19172512
>>19172574

You're both right.
>>
>>19171358
Yes, it's called Playing Minecraft with Admin mode on and having a steady paid job.
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 529x917px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 529x917px
>>19171358
You are only worthy if you believe in yourself.
Start making positive life changing choices, stop engaging in self destructive behavior.
You have luck on your side.
>>
>>19171358
You must accept your faults to begin to see them as blessings. Also belive in your Self because your Self can do anything it wants.

You could ask yourself all these questions and wait for the universe to reply. It might be subtle, don't miss it
>>
>>19171358
You're posting on this board so no
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.