[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky Secret Society Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: cremation_of_care.jpg (139KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cremation_of_care.jpg
139KB, 640x480px
Lets talk about a few things.
Mainly the Masononic lodge. But also some other spooky secret societies such as Skull and Crossbones.

Tell the spooky stories that you've heard, doesn't matter if you can prove it or not because so much is unknown. I find these stories very interesting.

What do you know or have heard about them? Such as their involvement with countries, governments, presidents, graduation ceremonies, etc. What ever you can think of post it here.

I want to be spooped, entertained, and informed.
>>
File: LinusPaulingGraduation1922.jpg (498KB, 1779x2497px) Image search: [Google]
LinusPaulingGraduation1922.jpg
498KB, 1779x2497px
One interesting thing that I never knew was where the graduation cap comes from. I learned that it was actually called a mortarboard such as the ones used by stone masons. In this way the student, or clay rather, is on the mortarboard. The student is the clay in which the mason has formed and developed (indoctrinated). The graduation ceremony is a masonic ritual in itself.
>>
File: Albert_Pike_-_Brady-Handy.jpg (2MB, 2805x3200px) Image search: [Google]
Albert_Pike_-_Brady-Handy.jpg
2MB, 2805x3200px
>Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry by Albert Pike

Is recomended reading.
>>
File: BlueBarrels-300x281.jpg (13KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
BlueBarrels-300x281.jpg
13KB, 300x281px
I have another mason story that my friend told me.

A man who was a newer mason was told to come out with another mason to a backwoods area nowhere near a town. He arrived there and met another group of mason in a field. The other group of masons got out of their truck and pulled a blue plastic barrel out of the back. The other mason handed the new guy a pistol and told him to empty the mag into the blue barrel or else he would be kicked out of the lodge. He emptied the mag into the barrel as he was asked.

Apparently in the barrel was a sex offender/pedophile from the other mason lodge's town, but ultimately the new guy had no idea what was in the barrel and he was never told.
>>
>>19171247
well deserved
>>
>>19171218
>The graduation ceremony is a masonic ritual in itself.
Putting the cart before the horse there, dude.

>>19171226
Only if you've experienced the ceremonies he wrote. Otherwise his blog means bugger all.
>>
>>19171514
What ever man this isnt about accuracy
>>
>>19172417
Of course it is. If you have to make something up, then you're probably wrong.
>>
>>19171212

About 13 or 14 years back when i was a kid before i was into all this /x/ tier shit i didn't even realize but a girl was trying to lure me to bohemian grove, i won't specify where i live obviously but it's far from there, i had just thought it was some nice park or something at the time and i told her i wasn't able to go but she was pretty adamant about it and got really pissed off when i wouldn't go with her, she was probably about in her 20's-ish.

It was only about 3 or 4 years ago that i had finally heard about what bohemian grove was again and I've wondered ever since why she was trying to get me there so badly, child sacrifice? sex trade? i dunno.
>>
>>19171212
I fucking love those gigantic trees
>>
>>19171212

Mason here, ask me shit. Grand Jurisdiction of Texas (AF&AM) if that matters. Also involved in Chapter/Council/Commandery.

>>19171218

Sauce on that? Seems interesting, but I've never heard of that.

>>19171226

M&D is not recommended reading. To non-SR Masons, it's not very useful, to non-Masons, it's garbage, and even to SR Masons, it's still a horrible read.

>>19171247

Seems fake & gay. If real, then super clandy. Would not have a chance in hell of going down in a regular lodge without Masonic charges being filed against everybody.
>>
>>19175947
What actual benefit is there to being a mason..
>>
>>19176017
Pizza parties every Friday you nerd
>>
>>19176017
This. What made you want to become one? And what do you get out of it that you wouldn't get from just hanging out with these same people/different people as a non-mason? Was there any real defining push that made you want to join? If so, what was it?
>>
I joined a secret society in college. We have brothers in positions of power in every industry and every level of the US government (and without getting into specifics, some in foreign governments also). It's proven to be very beneficial so far, and it's just getting better.
>>
>>19176071
bring me in
im the life of the party
you wont regret it
>>
>>19175199
I think if they wanted you there to sacrifice they wouldn't bother trying to convince you.
>>
>>19176078
Yeah but how much can you drink bro
>>
>>19176087

I'm not that anon, but I'm not so sure about that. Anyone who is willing to sacrifice a person is depraved and would probably get off on that kind of deception and betrayal - luring a kid who thinks you're a friend to a gruesome death.
>>
>>19176090
we need to party so you can see for yourself
im a big fan of tequila but im down to drink anything
>>
>>19176017
>>19176048

I'm going to start out with a frustrating statement, but I'll answer the question. I feel like "what's the benefit" is the wrong question to ask. ANYWAY, the benefits are pretty varying from person to person. Some people are just looking for friends, some are looking for places to do cool ritual, some are looking for places to do charity works, etc. Masonry really molds itself to the dude. I have a standard pasta that might help clarify this (and it's a little overly dramatic):

> The world is an awful place, and there’s not much that we can do about that on the macro scale. What we can do, however, is give men the opportunity to change and improve themselves using moral tools and teachings in order to better implement the moral values they already had. By doing this, a man not only changes himself, but the world immediately around him - and sometimes reaching even further than that. So, we can’t change the world on a macro scale, but we can change it many, many times on a micro scale. Masonry is an organized effort to save the world, one man at a time.
>>
>>19171218
You got the symbolism right, but how you could come to such a reverse-conclusion as that is beyond my ken
>>
>>19175947
>Morals and Dogma
>"A horrible Read"
~t. Phil S. Tine
>>
>>19177236

Conspiratards gonna conspiratard.

>>19177245

Eh. May "horrible" isn't the right word for it, but the vast majority don't get much out of it unless it's De Hoyos' annotated edition, and due to Pike being a much better orator than a writer, you kind of have to read it aloud. FWIW, I did find it pretty good when reading it aloud, I just think that it's massively overrated in the Masonic community.
>>
>>19177256
Tis my considered opinion that it's a great piece, esPECIALLY because of how many people manage to misconstrue its meaning and/or conflate actual passages with releases from the taxil hoax. And I'm not even a Mason.
>>
>>19177245
>t. non-member wanting to look cool for "liking" an average book
Rex Hutchens did a better version.
>>
>>19177245
>>19177342

aight i gotta ask, what is this "t. whatever" meme?
>>
>>19177349
>lurk moar
>google is your friend
Funny how those are the two best answers for new fag questions
>>
>>19176087
Maybe a part of the ritual is that the sacrifice has to have the intent to go to the bohemian grove.
>>
>>19175947
>>19177236
Op
The masonic hat is just a theory Ive heard before not fact. Not very many things with secret societies are provable hence the title. Again this thread is about spooky or interesting tidbits or greentexts about your experiences with secret societies.
>>
>>19177349
It's a Balkan sign-off apparently. It's used here to imply that the person is x or y.
>>
Frères d'Heliopolis (Brotherhood of Heliopolis, a society centred around Fulcanelli...)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulcanelli

Also, Priory of Sion/Prieuré de Sion. This society was a hoax, yet many conspiracy theorists still believe that it's legit and the hoax was a hoax. Or something.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priory_of_Sion
>>
>>19179286
Interesting
>>
>>19179286
Very impressed someone else knows about Fulcanelli
>>
>>19180491
who doesn't know about fulcanelli?...
>>
I think the Bohemian Grove is a pretty spooky thing. I believe it is an religious sect of the illuminati focused on the apocalypse(nuclear holocaust). The cremation of care where they sacrifice the spirit of nature? Doesn't sit right.
>>
>>19171247
No, it was probably a child or someone trying to reveal the secerts. Freemasons, at least the 33 degree ones are pedophiles.
>>
>>19180520
>I believe
Cool story Bro. Got anything to back that conjecture?
>>
>>19175199
Probably just wanted to fuck you in a park, dude. It happens.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/pipe/news/uk/victim-of-ex-bbc-presenters-says-sex-acts-not-every-schoolboys-dream/
>>
>>19176017
It's really just a social club. Except in Scotland and NI, where they're a British nationalist social club
>>
>>19177226
lol
>>
>>19182891

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
>>
>>19182906
This thread is all about conjecture. Stop trying to attack conversation. This is about greentexts, spooky stories, theories, you name it. What else on /x/ do you constantly have to prove inorder for people to go along with it? You dont have to believe it.
>>
>>19179260
finnish
>>
>>19176017
Networking
>>
>>19177226
Is it true that an outsider has to be approached in order to be brought in? If I legitimately wanted to get into the Mason's what would I have to do? What would they be looking for?
>>
>>19171218

it comes from oxford and cambridge
>>
>>19185865
You just have to know a mason and show interest. Then they decide if you would be right for the masons.
>>
>>19185979
Sweet. So none of that stupid secret handshake shit?
>>
>>19185848
My bad, boo. I think someone on /pol/ said it was Serbian or Croatian, but i didn't verify.

>>19185865
Nope, you have to go ask yourself. If you're not ready to do that, you're not ready to join. You can just call or email lodges/Grand Lodges about joining, and they'll give you all the info you need.
>>
Didnt read the thread, but wanted to post this. Skull and bones supposedly kept the skull of Geronimo as their keepsake for ceremonies and such, yes the one you see in all the photos. Nowadays they use the skull of Bin Laden.
>>
>>19186271
>Nowadays they use the skull of Bin Laden.

Plot twist, they have since 1999.
>>
>>19185865

In order: No. You have to ask to become one. We're looking for upstanding guys who are interested in making a difference.

>>19185979

Pretty much this.

>>19186017

No, the stupid handshake shit comes after you're a mason.
>>
>>19177261
>Tis

jesus m8 tip your fedora somewhere else
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.