[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Light out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: IMAG0728.jpg (613KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0728.jpg
613KB, 1836x3264px
Pet died today for no reason, light bulb went out the exact same time he died.

What happened?

Pic related, my rat Angel.
>>
>>19170997

Cause of death?

> Inb4 you stuck him in your pooper
>>
>>19170997

Your rat is an Angel now
>>
>>19171004
Died suddenly without any reason, no idea what happened

The others are fine, not dead or sick.
>>
I can not say why it happened, but I want to say sorry for your loss. :(
>>
>>19170997
How do you take a picture of your dead rat? I can't even go near dead animals anymore after hearing a chicken get mutilated alive by a cat.
>>
>>19171183
I watched my dog die over the course of a week while i did every thing to save her. She died puking pissing and shitting and looking me right in the eye while i held her and told her i loved her. I watched her die.

You are a coward.
>>
>>19170997
Maybe the lightbulb exploded and your rat was in the vicinity? I'm sorry for your loss anon. My pet just recently died too.
>>
>>19171274
same thing here with my dog 2 years ago.
i cried like a bitch.
>>
>light bulb pops
>rat is scared and gets a stroke
woooo a scary ghost is haunting your house!
>>
>>19171279
Feels anon. I know and respect them.
>>
>>19171284
The light didn't pop, it just went out
>>
File: 1477338420799.jpg (1MB, 1420x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1477338420799.jpg
1MB, 1420x1014px
>>19170997
Its a nudge. Your spirit guide thought its time now and the event was useful because death is connected to the bigger picture ofc.
Btw. Simulation theory is true in a specific sense. Not like you imagine it from matrix but youll find out yourself some day. Its only real truth when it grew in your mind.
>>
>>19170997
Inb4 your rat clawed at some electronics and got shocked to death.
>>
Eerie coincidence maybe, sorry for your loss.
>>
>>19170997
Rest in peace, Mr Rato
>>
>>19171274
Kek. Good riddance. Dog owners and dogs are cancer
>>
File: 1490061447679.png (750KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1490061447679.png
750KB, 625x626px
>>19172016
gas yourself
>>
F for Angel the rat.
Sorry to hear it.
How old was he or she?
>>
File: 5839264542_2c4b877fdb.jpg (72KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
5839264542_2c4b877fdb.jpg
72KB, 500x252px
>>19171279
I hugged my dog while the vet put her to sleep. She gave me some tissue afterwards because I quietly teared up then she teared up. I thought veterinarians go through this shit all the time and are used to it. Surprised me to see her crying about my dead dog too.
>>
>>19172420
He was barely 6 months old, the youngest rat to ever die on me next to a rat who acted almost exactly like him.
>>
>>19173433
I don't think seeing someones beloved pet ever gets to be super easy, maybe you try to make yourself numb to it but I bout that works all the time.

I've owned rats from the time i was 9, i've seen them all die within 4-3 years of life, and yet i still cry every time, and i still rescue them.

Nothing can ever prepare you for something that plays such a big part in your every day life passing away.

Truly, deeply sorry to everyone who has lost a pet recently.

On another note, has anyone ever tried to resurrect a pet?
>>
rats aren't pets, OP

stop being weird
>>
>>19173701

But they are, you can train them, fed them, love them and pet them, and they will still chances are eat you when you die just life every other pet.

Prove me wrong, protip; you can't
>>
it was a solar flare anon.
call nasa and let them know
>>
>>19170997
>What happened?

your rat died and your light bulb went out
>>
perhaps it's a sign to stop doing sayonces in your house.
>>
>>19170997
F
RIP ratto, sad to hear that.
>>
>>19173646
How did he "act" anon?
>>
>>19173900

I don't know anon, how do you act different from other humans? How is a dog different from another dog?
>>
>>19173829
>stop doing sayonces

Is that like Beyonce's butt ugly sister that no one mentions?
>http://www.dictionary.com/browse/seance

The whole fucking internet at your fingers and you can't even troll right.
>>
>>19171279
>Met best friend back in 3rd grade
>We've known eachother for over 12 years now
>Still hang out all the time
>My second family, his brothers are like my brothers
>Had an awesome black lab named hailey
>Got her about a month or two before he met me
>Would always chill next to me when I slept over
>Loved life and everything, especially snow
>Was loved by everyone
>When it snowed every year she would charge around outside during the day, catch snowballs and smash through our snow forts
>She would come sleep next to is as we played video games into the night
>Even as an old dog, when it snowed she was a puppy again even if she couldn't play as long
>Back in late January she became paralyzed below her midsection
>I was there the day she got put down
>You could tell she was in pain, but even as she lie there surrounded by crying people she looked happy
>I had never seen my friend's dad cry before
>I was sad but was able to hold it in
>Wake up the next day
>snow
I cried then
>>
>>19171041
Probably you weren't taking care of him properly, you sick fuck. Don't you dare try to blame the death of some little poor rat for some crazy buttfuck paranormal reason. Learn to take care of your animals you mentally ill fuck.
>>
>>19173677
I'm pretty sure there's a series of movies about why that's a bad idea...
>>
>>19174465
dude agreed tho.. rats dont just die suddenly OP obviously did a horrible job
>>
>>19174465
>>19174556
My pets eat better than me, i've had rats live 4 years due to proper nutrition.
>>
>>19172016
You are a literal subhuman
>>
>>19172016
FUCK YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>19170997
I'll tell you what happened
your pet died.
and a light-bulb went out.

depending on the light-bulb, something different caused it to fail.
I highly doubt it died without reason, it's more likely that you just don't know it had some sort of problem, being a rat and all.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.