[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on fasting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: prayerandfasting.jpg (151KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
prayerandfasting.jpg
151KB, 960x960px
Does fasting really help against demons?
For how long should it last?
>>
Yes
1.2*(square root of time fasted)^2 est
>>
it makes fighting them worse actually
>>
>>19171296
Explain? Doesn't it make them leave if you are possesed?
>>
>>19171303
You're weaker when you don't eat. Just don't be a gluttonous cunt and you won't have a problem.
>>
>>19170988
The idea is using the prayer and fasting to get closer to God eliminating distractions such as food and worldly matters. It's not really made to repel demons it's really for your spiritual health

I taking multivitamins for a cold
>>
>>19170988
Why would not eating make you less susceptible to demons?
>>
sorry to brake it to you bro but if you are someone who thinks that worm JHYH can protect you from "demons" you could not be any more wrong

learn the truth at
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
>>
>>19171591
Cause you'll get shredded. Think entities want to fuck with a sick cunt? I think not.
>>
>>19172984
youre retarded. you gotta eat to get swole skinnyfag
>>
>>19171296
Liar, dont listen to this guy OP, fasting helps you become spiritually stronger while making you physically weaker, combine fasting with the help of God (claiming the blood Jesus) not allah, that one's satan and you can win any spiritual battle
>>
>>19172964

>"learn the truth bro"
>posts link to an angelfire website that looks like a 12 year old designed it in 1999

k
>>
>>19172999
you say i am a liar? then where is your proof?
now i know your going to pull some bible crap on me so here is my preemptive rebuttal
http://www.kyroot.com/
>>
Fasting is good for you healthwise
Google it
As for deamons..
I dont really consort with azazul anymore
Do this
Do that
So rly annoying
>>
>>19173077
you do understand that he is only doing that because one of his roles is to be a teacher right?
now have you ever known a teacher that has not gone around telling there students to "do this and do that"?
>>
>>19172984
Not everyone can be a ghostpuncher.
>>
>>19171591
Real talk: Fasting alters the way the brain functions, bringing... I don't know a word for it... spiritual clarity of mind. It buffs a person's spiritual/religious/psychic ability.
But for the love of god if you're going to fast do so safely. Consult your medical professional n sheit and don't kill yourself over a +2 bonus.
>>
>>19170988
Fasting doesn't only apply to food only. It is many things. Jesus could have fasted in the towns and villages he was going through. But by going to the desert, he literally disconnected himself from the world. It doesn't really have to be a desert. You can go in the woods or something. It's not about you and it's about you at the same time.
It is useless if you avoid eating, and yet you don't avoid speaking nonsense. Fasting has too many facets. The "corruptor" has succeeded in making it seem like it's all about avoiding food, excess etc but the fact is none of that matters.
>>
Why are you worried about timely protections against demons when there exists an everlasting one that is also greater than everything ? Sticking with Him is all you have to do.
>>
>>19170988
>Does fasting really help

Yes, you get thinner, otherwise no and it's unhealthy.

>But the bible!

Yes, you believed the wrong religion
>>
>>19170988
>Does fasting really help against demons?
And prayer in Jesus name. Must be both things.
>>
>>19173173
What's the best way to fast then when we live in a hyperfast world? Take a day a week to abstain?
>>
>>19173375
Take a month off. If you are a renter, pay off all your bills first. If you're at important job, save up and take the biggest extended vacation if your life. People do save for a mere be at beach-tan while looking at blue skies and water-vacation.

Why not stop and look at yourself in this very hyperfast world? Who really is stopping you?
>>
>>19172964
>joy of satan psychosis nazi ufo cult
usually when i tell people to kill themselves im half kidding but actually do it, worm
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.