[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clairvoyance Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: k.gif (195KB, 579x582px) Image search: [Google]
k.gif
195KB, 579x582px
Clairvoyance Thread,

I am sitting in an office. To the left of me is a paper note with a black triangle and the number '3765589'. Which items are to the right of me?

Will answer if right or wrong
>>
File: IMG_1588.jpg (33KB, 468x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1588.jpg
33KB, 468x315px
>>19170934
I'm vibing a white coffee mug, with a blue rim on what appears to be a straw table mat, like picture.
>>
>>19170934
Your dragon dildo you fucking rping faggot, fuck off.
>>
just a phone
>>
>>19170934
ball point pen and yellow sticky note pad.
im bad at this but...
you want remote viewing not clairvoyance obviously, please learn the difference
>>
>>19170934

a banana
or a phone
or banana phone
>>
>>19170934
3 objects
Round flat object.. Made out of obsidian? Size approximately 15-20cm
A ring left to it.
Third object is too hazy for me.
>>
>>19171002
>>19171008
>>19171012
>>19171210
>>19171217

nope

>>19171278

one object is round and flat, yes, but require more details
>>
>>19171291
Holy shit guys magic is real after all
>>
Well, I correctly guessed that you were in an office before opening this thread. I will guess that to the right of your computer's screen are some paper money bills, some coins, a pencil, and a picture of the head of the organization where you work.
>>
>>19171301
nope
>>
>>19170934
Nobody, even a gifted individual, could guess that information. Even the best remote projectionist or astral projection king has a 1 in 1 billion chance to find you
>>
File: crying_violin.jpg (60KB, 848x800px) Image search: [Google]
crying_violin.jpg
60KB, 848x800px
>>19171306

I was completely wrong again, just like last time. No paranormal ability from me, I simply live in the fantasy of my dreams.

Sad violin that makes me cry...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDNgMTPlJs4
>>
File: tenor.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>19171311
>>
>>19171311

One time I fell asleep consciously with the intent to visit a complete stranger that I never met. An astral projection experience commenced where I was able to directly travel to him. Hopefully this experience was an imaginary dream (he was infuriated with me). Maybe I can attempt the magic again and travel directly to the OP.

I don't think one needs to have a physical map or some kind of association with the target in order for this to succeed, simply a karmic reason. The OP's challenge to this forum to make some magic work may be enough to let this experience happen.
>>
>>19171291
So ring and 3 objects in total was correct?
Yissss! I'll keep training. That's all for today. Thanks m8!

Ring? I had a vision it has triangle with circle in it. A line dividing triangle and circle. Silver?
>>
>>19171342

ring is correct, but three object is false
nope no triangle or division
>>
>>19171330
Meh, OP says he is sitting in an office.
Let's assume... 100 million humans are currently sitting in an office at this very moment (which is a low estimate).

In order to find OP, you need to scan every single human sitting in an office right now, to see if there is "3765589" and a black triangle next to that person.

It is impossible.
What's gonna happen is people will make wild guesses until they find out one or 2 items next to OP (which will most likely end up being normal office stuff like a stapler and whatnot)

Threads like this one are the reason why no one takes /x/ seriously
>>
>>19171387
the approach would not be to scan every human and look for the note, the approach would be to search for the note itself, and the office would just help to discern the note itself
>>
>>19171387
>order to find OP
Replicate situation. Draw a triangle with corresponding number. It's like making a call. Sit on a chair and place paper to your left. Meditate. Managed to find out the ring. That's quite well for a beginner.
>impossibryyyyyy
Only if you say so.
>threads like this
You shouldn't even be here boiiiiii
>>
>>19171404
Oh believe me I am very open minded but stuff like this is ridiculous. Literally only God would be able to accurately track OP
>>
>>19171299
Fuck, is there a thread where you don't go just for shitposting your LARPing dry humour?
>>
>>19171448
>Literally only God would be able to accurately track OP
Which is a pretty "peasant level" kind of, description of how it actually happens.
>>
>>19171493
But it won't happen.
I personally know powerful and legitely gifted individuals, and this is not how it works
>>
>>19170934
a. fucking. pencil.
>>
>>19171536
nope
>>
>>19170934
Definitely a flag, you're in Canada right? But it's not a Canadian flag... Union Jack?
>>
>>19171565
nope, sry no flag
>>
GAME OVER GUYS, Lets try again tomorrow
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.