[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1497365102085.jpg (35KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497365102085.jpg
35KB, 583x583px
Hey guys, I'm new to this board and I've always been interested in paranormal stuff, even though I don't really consider myself a religious person or anything spiritual, could one of you fill me up with information about the different kinds of spectres? (E.g what a banshee is and how can you deal with it) The information I find on the internet is all vague and most of you guys seem to have relevant info. Thanks in advance

Pic not related
>>
Banshees come in different forms and sizes. The best way to deal with a banshee is to simply ignore it and it will eventually lose interest in you, however some are more persistent than others. Luckily they are weak in the physical world and their attacks are not usually serious. However when you do come across one that continues to torment you, give it a good smack with your backhand to exorcise it and it's wailing should stop
>>
>>19170783
What about other kind of paranormal entities? Or demons? I've seen people all round saying never to mess with them and the reasons are pretty obvious but, are there different kinds of demons?
>>
>>19170759
Angels exist too.
They are who you want to defend you from anything.
I mean
Anything
Ever
Even the not /x/ can be stopped if it is fate
Saint Michael is the Protector of Man
Evil shits at that name
>>
>>19172584
Please elaborate on that

Also by browsing and reading a lot of stuff about paranormal entities, can I draw some sort of attention towards me?
>>
>>19173738
sort of. entities that don't exist on out plane of existence are summoned and drawn to not only people that seek them out, but the thoughts and fears of those people as well
>>
>>19174557
So what you're saying is that you can and will attract attention of these (evil) entities if you try to contact them or fear them?
>>
>>19170796
Ignoring all kinds of spirits (demons too) is usually for the best. Unless they're set to fuck with you and then your course of action kind of depends on your interests. The easiest thing to do is get rid of them, but people with more experience will sometimes choose to understand why they're there in the first place and go from there.
If you're interested in this sort of thing you might want to learn some of the basics of magic too, so you can be in control of the situation if you contact them.

>>19175560
Not the same anon but that's right. Being scared will only make things worse, no matter what you're dealing with. But demons are misunderstood too. They're not pure evil only out to hurt people. So you don't need to be afraid if them, only partly because in many cases they would very much appreciate your fear. Negative emotions in general will draw shit towards you, keep that in mind.

My advice if you want to get into this, start with energy manipulation.

If there's anything else you want to know I'll answer to the best of my ability.
>>
>>19176074
Ay brah is that punalu'u? I just been there some while ago for camp and seen/heard some crazy kine tingz
>>
>>19170759
which is bothering you op?

>>19170783
>backhand
my sides

>>19176103
Hitomi Tanaka
>>
>>19176916
I'm not really being bothered by anything except my ignorance in this topic
>>
>>19177159
oh I see.
Well if you have any particular issues with any spirit, be sure to be open about it. It would be interesting to hear some new experiences.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.