[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mojave Cabin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: CABINOFWTF.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CABINOFWTF.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
Ok /x/, this has been a long time coming. I need to tell someone about this. Pic is best I can find of what we found.
>Be me, 13 living in the Mojave Desert in California
My dad and I are constantly exploring the desert during the late 90's on dirtbikes / 4x4
One day, somewhere near Barstow, we roll over a ridge and see a dilapidated cabin
We decide to check it out
Go inside, names and dates and messages are scribbled all over the walls and ceiling
>No furniture, literal buckets of shit behind cabin, fireplace in the only room
Only thing to sit on is a bench attached to a wall next to front door
>Dad is reading carvings, so I sit
I put my feet under the bench as I sit
I feel the floor under the bench shift as I put my feet on it
>wtf
Look down to see a 2 square foot section of the floor is not connected to rest of floor
Kick floor and realize it's loose
Lift floor board, it goes to a sub level
>Dad is not alarmed. Says it's probably a food cellar
Look down, it's about 6-7 feet in drop
Dad is husky and big, I'm slender and tall
He looks at me and says:
>Well I'm too fat to check it out
I accept the challenge and decide to go down
Lower myself down, it's dark, but enough light from beaming hot sun and my Cingular flip phone to see

It's a single stone and mortar lined hall that was about 8 feet in length
>Dark
Walk forward with Cingular phone lighting the way
Small hall opens into a round section where it ends
Nothing in the "room"
Look close at walls
Nothing at first
Then I see marks of what seemed to be from nails on a human hand
>no no no
Decide I need to go
Starting walking back to opening to cabin and trip
I tripped on a single piece of metal embedded in the ground
A single hole is in the middle of the metal
>Weird feeling
Rush and climb out and tell my Dad I want to leave
He's confused at first, but then agrees
>>
Op here,

When we get back to the truck, he asks me what was down there
I told him what I saw, and didn't believe me

To this day I think about what happened there

>MFW someone was held against their will there, and prob. died
>>
File: nice skin.jpg (13KB, 235x177px) Image search: [Google]
nice skin.jpg
13KB, 235x177px
Thats creepy. It sucks that your DNA and prints are all over that crime scene.
>>
>>19170718
It was almost twenty years ago. Not too worried about that, more worried if it is still "occupied"
>>
>>19170722
Then go back and burn it
>>
>>19170740
Again 20 years ago, I went back last year to visit people, but made a side trip to find it.....can't remember how we got there
>>
Patrolling in the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
>>
>>19170751
Where you patrol?
>>
>>19170740
Seriously this.
>>
>>19170751
lol I was thinking of posting this before I saw it.
>>
>>19170742
I hate when that happens. I found this great swimming hole when I was a kid. It had deep, clear water with this cool old tower sticking up out of the middle of it. Things happened, I moved, grew up. Then a few years ago, I learned that my swimming hole was actually a gas rig blowout. The dome they were drilling collapsed, swallowing the entire thing but for the last fifteen feet or so of a hundred odd foot mast. I've been back to the area several times now, but damned if everything hasn't changed. Not to imply that a missing swimming hole in any way is equivalent to someone's private rape dungeon. I just hate losing places.
>>
>>19170694
HAHAHA!!!!!! I know this place, I grew up in VV
>>
Have a look on Google Earth..
>>
>>19171729
>I know this place

thats an image from Google you nigger
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.