[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Dollarphotoclub_66421794.jpg (1MB, 3258x2570px) Image search: [Google]
Dollarphotoclub_66421794.jpg
1MB, 3258x2570px
Ok, why the fuck is this in everything? I developed an allergy to in when I was young so I started reading the nutrition info on all foods to see if I could have them. They put soy in everything and I'm not exaggerating.

Check any food you buy from the grocery store, even shit like ice cream contains some form of soy. Why is this happening, I can't think of any reason that it should be in so many foods.
>>
Because it's useful? It's like asking why lots of packaging uses plastic or cardboard. Because it's fucking useful mate
>>
Its also fucking cheap. More than rice for example.. my country Argentina started to sell soy to china years ago because it can fit into everything.
>>
>>19170484
I would agree with you but the shear amount of foods in the U.S. that have soy in them is astounding. Things like bread, chips, and deserts which do not require soy in any normal recipe. Soy lecithin acts an an emulsifier for food and the only reason it is used is because it's cheap since our government subsidizes the shit out of soy crops. from 1995 to 2014 soy subsidies amounted to $31.8 billion.

So I guess my question is why the fuck is our government paying billions to ensure that soy is in our diets.
>>
>>19170521

It's a cheap decent quality protein chock full of estrogen. It keeps the starving masses from getting too virile.

Like you though, I developed an allergy to it young. It makes my tongue, lips and face swell and fart like a mad bull.

I finally got on a whole food paleo/atkins type diet about 10 years ago and my health had increased 75% since then.
>>
>>19170546
>It keeps the starving masses from getting too virile.
Probably, nobody questions it, the E.U. bans corn syrup and people in the U.S. still consume it like it's nothing. First off, food shouldn't need emulsifiers at all but if they are going to use them why are they using ones like soy that have known effects on hormones. Second, corn and soy are the #1 and #2 most genetically modified foods and they are in everything.

I'm just saying I think it's weird that soy beans and corn are in the top 5 most government subsidized crops, they are in everything, and the most genetically altered. I'm certainly not a vegan and I don't care about GMOs but this feels weird.
>>
dont eat soy. The fresh soybeans have a few health benefits but the processed garbage soy is very bad for you.
>>
File: 1496727544339.jpg (213KB, 1024x835px) Image search: [Google]
1496727544339.jpg
213KB, 1024x835px
>>19170478
Soy is sentient
>>
>>19170649
>last pic Undoomed much?
>>
>>19170478
Dairy is in everything as well, which is funny because the majority of people are actually intolerant to dairy. We found this all out when it was discovered my daughter was allergic to dairy, anaphylactic shock allergic. So we make everything from scratch to avoid This, which is of course much healthier. Honestly OP I think (((they))) are putting things in our food to make us sick and to emasculate men so we don't have the propensity to fight back anymore. Cancer is good for business.
>>
>>19170478
G M O
M
O
>>
>>19172290
I don't know why, but I just can't take you seriously in any post where you use that (((they))) shit. I mean, you are already clearly delusional, but that thing makes you seem ever so retarded in addition.
>>
>>19170649
Ocean at night is scary shit
>>
Anti-androgen, it's basically chemical castration. Its effects are best exemplified by the population of Japan.
>>
>>19170478
>sugar is in everything
>partially hydrogenated oils in everything
>added salt in everything
But the fucking soy is what gets your attention? You're a dumbass fatty, aren't You?
>oh no green colored beans in my food, CONSPIRACY!
Ffs wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>19170478
Unfermented soy is probably a carcinogen. In the countries that started soy, eating it unfermented was known to be bad for you. Just a what if.
>>
>>19172290

Dairy intolerance is undiagnosed hypothyroidism, caused by fluoride and PUFAs mainly.

Your body only produces the Lactase enzyme past a certain temperature point that is harder to reach when hypothyroid. It isn't race specific but blacks happen to be more likely to be hypothyroid.
>>
>>19172392
But soy is new. It wasn't always there, genius. Not Op.
>>
>>19172392

You're honestly retarded, consider not giving your opinion anymore.
>>
Okay, so? What are you implying? That some grand conspiracy regarding soy is at work here?
>>
>>19172435
Guess its the new fluoride.
>>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/amanda-greene/soy-lecithin-why-is-it-in_b_2891780.html

google is whacky
>>
>>19172474
You can say that again.
>>
>>19170478
Because we need to increase food production to feed the ever growing population. It's easier to put soy in products to make it stretch further than it is to put more milk in that ice cream.
>>
>>19170618
A pint of beer will increase your estrogen more than a plate full of soy burgers.
Stop with this hormone shit, everything is a poison in high enough doses.
>>
>>19172817
Thank you for this post. This "the food is filled with hormones making everyone gay!" fad is so well, gay
>>
File: natto-4.jpg (181KB, 700x521px) Image search: [Google]
natto-4.jpg
181KB, 700x521px
>>19170478
Waahh, crying because you're allergic to soy now and it's in everything, implying you got sick because of it. Some people are just allergic to shit that some aren't.

I'm not allergic to sodium chloride but I can't stand watching some dude pour salt all over his fucking food like they're trying to bury it and then enjoy it, but I love soy sauce (kikkoman is the hellmann's of soy sauce). It's healthier than salt and tastes better than salt in my opinion. It has a more smoothed out, edible tang than salt. Soy candles on the other hand smell like freshly washed armpits. Those can go fuck off.

Soy never smells good, but Tofu is a healthy filler. I pour soy sauce over my Tofu then eat a corresponding bowl of some fermented Natto soybeans on top of that. Natto is delicious. It just looks scary.
>>
>>19170649
>modern art is a CIA weapon

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.