[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'horror' faggotry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (11KB, 175x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 175x300px
Strap in and enjoy the ride because boy am I tired of this crap.

tl;dr: Do your research on psychotic symptoms before you do anything

Full post below

Something that personally irks me about some of the fuckery lurking here is one very simple thing; 'something happened to me and / or blah blah I see shit'

I'm not even mad with things like this, as someone who is currently going through diagnosis for such symptoms. I'm just irked at how badly it is being represented.

First of all, 90% of people that are schizophrenic can't operate like a normal human being. As in, bathe properly, hold a stable conversation, ect, especially under medication. Much less shitpost or be able to type full sentences on /x/. And most, if not all, do not resort to violent tendencies.

Secondly, there are side effects to the medication involved with anti-psychotics. The image attached is a massive list on the left half, naming all of the possible side-effects of the medication I'm taking.

Being mentally ill and receiving treatment isn't 'cool' or 'cute' by any means.

Also, don't forget. We don't see shit like 'blood' or 'satanic' stuff 24/7.
A good 50% of it is actually just really trippy normal shit such as seeing a random green chair in a doorway all of a sudden (I have yet to name him). Numbers repeating off of a page. You get the jist of it.

Lastly, 80% of the time it focuses heavily on just seeing and not hearing. The actual balance of 'anomalies' between audio to visual is 60 - 40. Especially since what you hear impedes your reality. (There's also your sense of smell, taste, and touch but I don't care much to cover them.)

Examples of this can include sound being reversed (things that are behind you sound in-front of you instead, vise versa).

Now excuse me whilst I finally go the fuck to sleep because hooo boy it's 5 AM and I have not slept.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1901x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1901x3264px
Apologies, here's a proper hi-res of the picture so people can read it properly
>>
So what, you want a bunch of teenagers to write good stories? lmao
>>
File: yNVGc.jpg (32KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
yNVGc.jpg
32KB, 600x339px
>>
>>19170413
The way I think OP sees it:

shitty story that I've heard before regurgitated < possibly somewhat decent content but still bad

Can't say I don't agree
>>
>>19170446
so just "write better"

totally needed a blog post

Nobody is interested in critiques of amateur authors.
>>
>>19170458
I'd say 'write better' doesn't exactly justifies it. Presenting information from an actual source or having information on a subject helps kick-start some people's creativity.

There really isn't anything specific being critiqued here.
>>
>>19170491

The kids writing this shit don't care. Also just being creative doesn't make for a well constructed story.
>>
>>19170501
True, but if you're presented with a rip-off shitty story vs a shitty story that is original, I'd always go for the creative original one as it'd be something new.
>>
>>19170397
>can't bathe properly
>can't hold a stable conversation
>implying
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.