[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reality glitch thread. Have you ever experienced a reality glitch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 271
Thread images: 31

File: glitch in reality 3.jpg (265KB, 1087x1600px) Image search: [Google]
glitch in reality 3.jpg
265KB, 1087x1600px
Reality glitch thread. Have you ever experienced a reality glitch?
>>
>open cupboard
>peanut butter jar is rolling out towards me
>close cupboard real quick so it doesn't fall
>re-open cupboard
>peanut butter is now standing up straight in a separate part of the cupboard
>too spooky
>shut it down
>I put my house into lock down mode
>boarded the doors
>grabbed my bowie knife and bandana
>donned my anti-nsa t-shirt

Im ready /x/, what happens next?
>>
>>19170332
I've experienced a few reality glitches in my life before, really freaky shit. Has anyone else ever experience when the big hand on a clock goes back instead of forward?
>>
>>19170342
>knife
get a gun you fucking serf woman
>>
>>19170332
that photo was proven to just be some old lady with her back turned
>>
>>19170332

Yes. Broken time has happened once that I 100% know of for sure.

>Wake up at predawn to an alarm
>Wash face, piss, etc
>Do daily ritual at dawn
>Finish ritual, literally next thing I know I'm waking up to an alarm for predawn of the same day that I already woke up to
>Alrighty Then.wav
>>
>>19170465
It was a dream
>>
>Back in high school
>Walking down hallways
>Suddenly notice something weird
>Realize that everyone was actually walking backwards
>This lasts 3 seconds
>Afterwards people started walking normally again
Also back in high shool, I got insomia and started hallucinating all this crazy shit (after the hallway episode) and there was a day where in one of my classes the teacher gave the same exact lesson as the day before in the exact same way and even called on the same exact students to solve the same exact problems on the board.
This is also not including all the paranormal shit that's happened to me over the years.
>>
>>19170473

No, honey, it was not. There was about 30-40 minutes of daily living bullshit before I even started the ritual which itself takes about 15 minutes. Making some toast, washing my face, giving the sniff test to some laundry, etc. Even the most lucid dreams I've ever had are distinguishable from reality. That was reality.

Do go on, however, tell me more how what I know I've experienced is wrong and that what you want to be true is true.
>>
>>19170473
Close, anon. It was a lie.
>>
This happened over a decade ago now. I was lying in my bed trying to go to sleep when I closed my eyes and opened them 2 second later and it was morning already and I was well rested. It never happened again.
>>
>>19170873
This happened a lot when I was a kid. It was longer though, felt like three minutes.
>>
>>19170332
When I was a kid, I distinctly remember a night where as I went to bed and closed my eyes, I opened them again and it was morning.

Like I just blinked and night turned into day, and I just couldn't believe it. I got up and checked the time and everything and it was just so surreal, I just couldn't believe it.

Like imagine your thought process just never ended. It's night, there's some street light pouring through the window, blink and boom the sun is up.
>>
>>19170873
lol not kidding, I didn't even read the thread before posting my story ^^^ hahaha.

Crazy. I also wanted to say, "this only ever happened to me once" but I forgot to mention it.
>>
>>19170332

>live in Ukraine
>drink wodka with guy named maxim
>+-2 hours i can not recall
>wake up somewhere in Slovakia
>check pocket
>find used condom and 20 euros that i cant remember how i got

thursdays are spooky man
>>
As a young child, was with my mom shopping for groceries. Decided to ride in the cart, fun stuff.
We grab stuff, go to check out
>I try to hop out
>uncomfortable, unbalanced, grapple onto random shit to pull myself out
>mom says "honey don't"
>everyone within view in 360 radius stops, looks at me, I look around, everyone is almost frozen, the casual beeping of food being scanned stopped, chatter stopped
>I look around for a while after noticing this
>still trying to hop out of cart
>solid 2 minutes of everyone having a blank, piercing gaze towards me
>feels like time stopped
>I'm out of cart finally, look at mom
>everything instantly starts up, nobody seemed to be looking at me, nobody seemed to notice or care
Was strange
>>
>>19170332
Not sure if this counts as a reality glitch but I can't really explain it. I was about 13 or 14 maybe, driving home in a rural part of the country very late at night, so it was totally dark, remember seeing the sign on the left of the road that indicated we were close to my village, then looked at the clock: 3:12 am. Suddenly I feel extremely disoriented and drowsy and take a nap, then wake up and immediately look at the clock: 3:09 am, wait a few minutes and at 3:12 I see the sign again. Very weird, don't know how to explain it to this day.
>>
>>19170957
>driving
>take a nap
>wake up
Huh
>still driving
>>
>>19170490
You're just mentally ill pal
>>
>>19170962
Sorry my dad was the one physically driving the car, guess I didnt make that clear
>>
>talk to friend on AIM (AOL Instant Messenger)
>Call him Neo accidentally.
>think nothing of it
>go walking with Grandma down her street
>Meet a friend of hers with a baby in a carriage.
>The baby's name is Neo.
>Mind blown.
>>
>>19170873
>>19170922
this also happened to me when i was a little boy, i told my father during breakfast at the time and he was all like: haha, yes this happens to boys your age. and i was so baffled by him knowing this kind of shit can happen and not telling me in advance. i wonder if it´s some kid brain thing
>>
Once I needed to go to the toilet in the middle of the night. When I turned on the lamp on my nightstand, it flickered as a strobe light and made a loud noise like a cicada.
I freaked out momentarily, then dismissed it as an electrical problem, I looked at it for 3 min in scientific interest before pulling out the power cord.
The next morning, i put the plug back in and the lamp operated fine.
Now I live in a first world country so I never experience such electrical problems, perhaps reality glitched and gave me third world electrical power infrastructure for a moment? Very spooky.
>>
File: 1479704231596.gif (2MB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
1479704231596.gif
2MB, 500x459px
>>19170440
>>19170473
>>19170605
>>19170964

>I like to go on the paranormal board and make pointless posts about how everyone is wrong

You can leave anytime. Just saying.
>>
>>19171102
Rekt.
>>
Ive had these occurrences where everything went dead silent while im still with people.

Now i know what youre thinking. "You just werent paying attention". Thats thr problem. I was. Too much even.

I was the kind of kid who used to watch others. From their interactions I've learn a great deal about psychology and the " cause and effect" that certain situations bring forth.

However, there have been situations where I've noticed a skip. As if time itself stopped. Its wierd af when it happens too.

Its like, one moment you hear th noise of the day ( radio, chatter, cars going by etc), the next its just silence. Like horror movie type silence. Like time stopped. It retains this for a moment, usually a few seconds, and then everything goes bxck to what it was.

Never really could figure that shit out. I mean i daydream but this is still not something that caused my senses to just stop working. Shits not some windows exe.

If something breaks my tinnitus in terms of erieness, idk man.
>>
>>19170490
Not sure if bait or coincidence, but this is pretty much exactly the first few minutes of the game Life is Strange
>>
>>19171102
lurk more noob
>>
>>19171102
>waaah let me roleplay in peace
^^
>>
>>19171188
Bait. Thinking that the average new-/x/ roleplayer has even a tiny bit of creativity is as dumb as roleplaying on /x/.
>>
>School's finished for the day
>Riding my bike out of the school gates and onto the road.
>Cross the road between the school and a bunch of houses
>Get up onto the corner of the street on the side that's opposite to the school
>Riding along on the grass, I see and feel someone kick my rear tire, which knocks my bike around and I go skidding for around 2 metres
>At this point, I'm around 15 metres from the curb, and the group of people were 11 metres away from the curb sitting in fromt of a wooden gate
>Turn around and ask the person who kicked why the fuck they did it to me
>They're all the way back at the corner of the street, with the wooden gate not even a metre behind me
>4 of the people that were at the gate were all sitting down with their laptops, which means they couldn't have moved that fast carrying such heavy stuff
>I physically saw the gate right next to me as they kicked the tire.
>wut.gif
>>
>>19171102
it's not a roleplay board
>>
>couple years ago, on an artist residency in a tiny village
>separate building with kitchen/ bathroom and a small unused utility room.
>It's evening time and everyone outside. I go in for a piss
>flush the toilet, wash my hands and bout to go back into the kitchen part
>See my friend's bobble hat through the glass panel in the door at the back of the utility room. Let's call her K.
>bitch is hiding behind the door to give me a fright
>wait a minute or two so I can sneak up and give her a fright instead
>Hat just sort of hovers about as if K is crouching. Occasionally dips below the panel but never goes high enough to see her face.
>hear a noise in the kitchen directly behind me
>open the door and it's K pouring a glass of wine (wearing the bobble hat).
>look back and no bobble hat.
> hoopityfuckindoopity.jpeg
>When questioned K is confused and claims to have came straight into the kitchen from outside. Also no possible way she could of got from the door at the other side of the building to the kitchen that fast
>>
>>19171389
sp00ky
>>
>>19170589
>get so buttfrumpled you call someone "honey"

summer /x/ is awful.
>>
>>19170400
>ew reality glitches in my life before, really freaky shit. Has anyone else ever experience when the big hand on a clock goes back instead of forward?
>>>
way to many times my friend lol
>>
>>19170465
wild thing brah....called "dreaming" ;-)
>>
>>19170950
holy shit
>>
story told by my dad.
He told me when he was about 30 ys old, he went to Athens acropolys. He was under the Parthenon, he sit on a old column, the for 2-3 seconds he saw the temple reconstructed, as the ancient times, the whole acropolys reconstructed, and he saw people all dressed like ancient Greeks.
He told me this thing has a name, like it was a syndrome, similar to Stendhal syndrome.
>>
>>19171428
/x/ is always awful newfag
>>
>>19171594
Nice.

Also 99.9% of this is dumb kid shit. Even if the rules of the world came crashing down, it would still suck.

>Breaking News: The laws of reality no longer apply anymore. But don't worry, it only effects bikes, sleeping kids and extremely sleep deprived individuals.
>>
>>19171724
I don't know what's worse. Knowing how good /x/ once was or believing it's always been like this.
>>
>>19171102
faggot
>>
I don't know if it's this or mandela-thing but I recall all my life seeing, hearing, writing, a word "modren" as in a person of today's time or a way to describe a style by Ikea. Now, everyone is saying "modern" and I'm about losing my shit. No one has ever heard of this, even my older writing were "modern" and I know I wouldn't have spelt it that way because I always said modren.

>red squiggle under "spelt"
>"spelled"
Fuck it. That's it I'm done. I'm just gonna voluntarily sign into a mental hospital.
>>
One time, when I was driving down the highway, God was speaking to me. God told me she had the power to set time to an earlier date and she would show me.

As I was driving down the highway, she reset time, and my car ended up at least 400m behind where I was last. It kept doing this at least 10 times. I kept going forward, time would go backwards, and I would find myself behind.

Another time, I was out back with a bowl of K2 in my hand. The Sun spoke to me and said, "Here, let me get that for you." I looked down at the bowl, and it was lit.
>>
My penis spits at me
>>
One more time, my cat used to talk to me. One day, I told him, "I'm not going to listen to you unless you do jump up and do a circle."

He immediately jumped and did a circle. He said there were forces above him and he could get in trouble if he did that again.
>>
My penis Drools
>>
I call him hooligan
>>
Does dreaming things that happen in the future count? Not claiming to be a psychic or some shit
>>
>>19170332
saw the moon lose an entire phase of its shadow in a little blink. went right back to normal. I'm not even gonna say I'll never be the same
>>
My penis Drools on hooligan a lot
>>
File: IMG_1257.jpg (17KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1257.jpg
17KB, 184x274px
This is what hooligan's cum looks like
>>
File: IMG_1258.jpg (21KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1258.jpg
21KB, 184x274px
Hooligan needs human women
>>
>>19174083
>>19174083
As a former hooligan I can say this is absolutely say these are accurate depictions.
>>
I've posted this shit already...
>Having a walk in the woods with my dog
>Find a stray dog IDENTICAL to mine
>She seems quite docile so... okay maybe it has an owner
>I'm a volunteer in an animal care center so I have a microchip checker when I have a walk with my dog.
>Check her(it's a female, like mine). ID says it's My dog.
>Wtf.jpg
>Check mine. Same result.
>Okay?.png
>Do this twice with same results
>Decide to pick her to my car(which has a cage big enough for two dogs) to leave her in the Animal care center
>Had to stop in a gas station because low fuel
>Go to check the cage
>Only my dog is there(and She's scared af). Cage was perfectly closed so... I don't understand shit. I don't openly freak out because I was in a public place.

I still haven't found out wtf did happen. Also my dog refuses to go to the same woods, I have to somewhere else since that day.
>>
>literally had a Groundhog Day once

It was the scariest shit, I had a normal day and then the next day stuff was weird, deja vu everywhere until a coworker struck up a conversation I knew I had before and I caught on.

Holy shit it was genuinely terrifying, but cool at the same time. Only happened once thank god, though getting edge of tomorrow powers seems like it could be cool, I just felt scared that I was effectively alone for who knows how long.
>>
File: IMG_1259.gif (877KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1259.gif
877KB, 420x315px
>>
File: 1497845901526.jpg (87KB, 640x672px) Image search: [Google]
1497845901526.jpg
87KB, 640x672px
>>19174102
Ayyy lmao. Can't stop. Laughing
>>
I get dejĂ¡-vu once in a while.
It varies in intensity and duration.
Sometimes it's a sensation that I've already experienced what is currently happening, complete with dialogue with others present, flashing images, emotions.

Sometimes it's more like a constructed memory. I experience a memory of something I am sure I've never encountered.

Anyway, I'm no stranger to it.

One time, I was with my wife, sitting on the bed, watching Adventure Time.

Cue the dejĂ¡-vu.

"Hey baby I'm having dejĂ¡-vu! Haha weird."

"Oh yeah? What, us watching tv On the bed?"

"Yeah. You said that, and I said I am having dejĂ¡-vu. I know I'm having it."

My wife has told me that I sat there on the bed for at least 4 minutes in a state of slight hysteria over the fact that I recurrently kept saying outloud that I know that I am having dejĂ -vu. I slightly remember it. It was strange. I was laughing. It kept happening. It was like an endless loop where I kept having dejĂ¡-vu while I was having dejĂ¡-vu about me having dejĂ¡-vu while I was experiencing dejĂ¡-vu, etc ad infinitum.

It started getting a little scary, honestly. She says I just kept saying
"In having dejĂ¡-vu, but I KNOW I'm having dejĂ¡-vu!!!"

It was like I broke it.
>>
Asleep in bed with wife. Both hear glass shatter like a window being broken. Grab gun and run to our sons' room. No glass broken. Check all windows and no glass broken. Check out side. Nothing. Years later, same house, a bright light is shining through our bedroom window. Catfish ponds where they were doing night checks were miles away. Too far to be this bright. Get up and check. Wife and I wake up in bed with our heads at the foot of bed. No sense made.
>>
File: cringing smoking pepe.jpg (27KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
cringing smoking pepe.jpg
27KB, 600x418px
>>19174120
I don't think I've cringed harder at a post before
>>
A few times when I look at the stars at night, I will be looking at a star, then it starts moving across the sky, then it disappears. Also computers break around me. DMV, Dr. Apt, that kind of thing. Is that a glitch?
>>
>>19170589
I can sort of confirm the "you know it's a dream" idea.
I had this exact same dream, I got up, went and got a shower, got dressed, went downstairs to make a drink, had some toast and then went out the door to go to work. I then woke up and did the exact same thing irl.
However, in the shower it was blue crystal ball things coming out the shower tap, not water.
>>
>>19170332
when i was a young teenager i was sitting in this chair in the living room . it was a recliner and i was sitting in it so my legs were hanging over the side of it

i was looking at the wall. my mother liked odd arts and crafts and decorating and shit. the wall was painted this odd brownish pink and had sponge dabbed a odd off white over it

and then it happened. a portion of the wall i was looking at kinda unfolded in this odd non semetrical pattern. like wavy lines that connected here and there and then went back

i couldnt see behind the dry wall or anything but the whitish stuff and the brown underneath unfolded. it made a complicated form for a moment
>>
>>19174058
K2 as in, synthetic cannabis?
>>
>>19174120
And I can't even get a gf.

I-is t-this the way I have to act?
>>
>>19174139
Why
>>19174208
What do you mean
>>
>>19171102
that gif says everything there is to know about you
kill yourself
>>
>>19174037
In domo arigato by styx he says "I am the modren man".
>>
>>19170430
Facts lmao my .380 aka ol' reliable never jams
>>
It happened today,
I went to the toilet to take a shit,
I sat down and released the turd on the bowl.
But because I always look at my shit, there was no shit in the bowl!!!!
Then I wiped and the paper was white clean!
As if i never took a shit in the first place!
But I'm sure that I released a big turd.
Spooky shit.
>>
>>19174369
shit sank into the little hole at the bottom of the toilet, under it close to the actual pipe it flushes down

Sometimes if you're diet is pretty healthy/you didn't eat too much or too little, your shit comes out very smoothly and you barely get any on your ass so that when you wipe it there's nothing to wipe
>>
Short version:
>Group of friends watch our buddy throw a marker into the air
>It doesn't land
>It is not in the ceiling
>Tear room apart
>It is just gone

To this day we still talk about it, no one has admitted to taking it. Funny enough everyone thinks I snagged it in the air but, as much as I wish I was fucking with them, it wasn't me.
>>
I mean I guess I did.
>paper falls of desk
>reach down to get paper
>paper is nowhere to be seen
>paper back on desk
totally spooky
>>
>>19171188
>>19171281
No, it actually happened to me.
Years before that "game" was even released.
>>
>>19174349
I just looked to listen to that and it turns out the song is called Mr. Roboto, but yeah it does say modren. That's creepy as hell. What does this even mean? That's like a game changer.
>>
>>19174486
Yeah you're right. I've been reading their lyrics and there's another song on that album called "don't let it end" where he says the same thing.
>>
I think a couple of days ago I may have died from an overdose and got sent to a new universe.

I've OD'd on GBL (sedative) in the past. It was a nasty experience. I couldn't breath, I had spasms all over my body, my eyes were moving on their own left to right, bright flashes. Thankfully I blacked out in less than a minute. Got sent to ER, got put in an induced coma for a day, rubber tube up dick. Fun stuff.

Anyway, a couple of nights ago I couldn't get to sleep, so I decide to drink some GBL. 15 minutes after drinking the shit and I am having the exact same experience I had when I OD'd, only this time I am in bed. I try to get up whilst fighting the spasms, but I can't. Then in an instant, I am normal again, laying on my back without the symptoms of GBL / GHB overdose. The GBL begins to onset. I fear for the worse initially, but soon after it's apparent I will not OD. Don't end up sleeping that night.

Seems like too much of a coincidence for it to just have been sleep paralysis. I could have experienced many different things in the 'sleep paralysis episode'. But it just so happened to be an OD, an OD that was exactly the same as when I previously OD'd on the drug. After having just taken the drug in real life.

And again, this 'sleep paralysis episode' / OD occurred as I was going to sleep, not after waking up. The 'OD' effects came out of nowhere. My level of awareness, lucidity, and thought processes the instance prior to 'OD' were no different from the moment I got in bed. Surely for sleep paralysis to occur, the mind must be somewhat asleep? I was completely awake at the time of OD. It's been pretty difficult trying to get to sleep over the past couple of days knowing that at any moment, regardless of my lucidity, I can experience something as frightening as sleep paralysis, if indeed what I experienced was sleep paralysis and not death.
>>
>>19174611
Well, notice anything different on this "new" universe?
>>
>>19170332
>Reality glitch thread. Have you ever experienced a reality glitch?
reality doesn't glitch dumbfuck, your perception does...
>>
File: 0[1].jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0[1].jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>19174535
So, what? We have a single album with this? I'm listening to all their albums now and trying to note if they always use it. I'll report back if I learn anything, but like... still it's mind boggling that an album from 1983 has this word that I only experienced a little more than a week ago. Have I found other's from my original dimension?

I think it may be an accent thing, though. So, I guess this is a call out for anyone from where Styx is. Have you ever said "modren" while trying to say "modern" (it feels weird trying to type it 'correctly') in your accent?
>>
One time I was setting at a red light when something odd caught my eye.

There was a bird that stuck in the sky.

Like it was flapping his wings but couldn't move. He wasn't setting on a powerline either. It was suspended in mid air. Afraid to ever tell anyone.

What did I witness?
>>
>>19174777
There's this http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=374734

One guy claims there's it's a Chicago thing while another says it's Irish.

I'm not going to lie, this has weighed in my mind since I first noticed it in the song years ago. I even checked in the cassette sleeve and it was spelled that way.
>>
>>19170964

ive seen this comment on multiple threads here tonight. you doin alright bud?
>>
This happen to me when i was around the age of 7 or 8 while I staying over at my grandmothers house
>Be me getting ready to go sleep
>Get in bed and start to sleep and all goes normally
>Wake up in a cold dark room with no light
>Wtf
>start looking for a source of light
>Find a light switch and turn it on
>I woke up In my grandmothers bathroom
>>
>>19174723
Nothing at all
>>
>>19174797
The bird was flying against the wind, I saw this the other day. Nothing unnatural.
>>
>>19171102
*teleprots behidn u* heh heh...dam ur pretty tuff, bub...mayb worse then juggernot... *arm-sheathes ademantlium claws*
>>
>>19174280
christ never has a truer fucking statement been spoken
>>
>>19174437
"game" is right, it was a piece of shit
>>
File: 1493706962260m.jpg (82KB, 612x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493706962260m.jpg
82KB, 612x1024px
>>19174611
I've had a similar experience while I OD'd.
Your story spooked me out, because I had the bright flashes of light and eye movement as well.
I also felt my body shut down, then saw my room fill up with fog and I heard echoes of chains rattling, and then finally I saw 2 dark hooded beings looking down at me.
I woke up the next morning fine.
>>
>>19174980
I dont think the wind was blowing and it set there a few minutes
>>
Could be reality glitches or mental illness but I keep remembering things differently from other people. Just little things, but it has fucked me over before.
>>
File: IMG_2485.jpg (857KB, 1506x1083px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2485.jpg
857KB, 1506x1083px
>>19170332
I experienced a doppelganger of my older brother back when I was 9-10 years old. Anything I've read said it was a bad omen for him, but he's just fine 20 years later.
>>
Walked home Friday m work look at billboard by my house some morman bullshit. Go inside for two seconds go back outside, billboard is completely different advertising healthcare
>>
>>19175355
jesbus is telling you to become a zionist faggot
>>
>>19175355
rotating billboards ftw
>>
>>19170332
Had a dream about Fidel Castro, wondered if the old fucker was still alive. Turned on the news, boom. Headline was that he died not hours ago, while I was sound asleep. 2spooky.
>>
>>19175382
same thing happened for me with Adam West
>>
>>19174401
bro you're replying to pasta...
>>
>>19175266
>that picture

what the FUCK
>>
>>19170332

a lot desu
>>
>>19174958
....you just slept walked
>>
>>19174134
Wtf? Seriously spooooooky
>>
Some minutes ago I was reading another thread on /x/ about the Matrix. While I was reading this my cat was fucking around in my room and made some shit fall off my desk. One of them was an old Matrix DVD. You (and anyone really) would think it's just a coincidence but this happens to me every fucking day. Like way too fucking often. I remember having synchronicities every now and then but recently they're all over the fucking place. I think a word and I hear the word on the TV or someone says it. Last night I was with my friends and we were talking about a specific song and almost instantly it started playing on that Spotify radio thing. Like I said these could be just coincidences but they happen to me probably like 12 times a day, it's fucking crazy.
>>
>>19175648
I find that quite often I'll think of a song and it'll come on the radio. Either djs have oddly consistent patterns, or maybe we can pick up on radio waves in a small way. Its happened when I haven't been listening before as well.
>>
Never believed any of the crap I read online; I only come here ironically

However, I experienced something that definitely spooked me.

Was on a vacation to Sri Lanka. On the east coast of the island in a beachside resort

Wife and I were chilling on the beach, looking at the stars

Then I saw a star move. Fast. Not like a shooting star but like a really, really fast moving plane.

But it wasnt a plane. It was too high, too small (the same size as a regular sized star in the sky) and too fast

Moreover, it didnt move like a plane. It didnt move in a straight line. It darted left and right quite rapidly.

I saw it might have been an anomaly

Then I saw another such star move in the sky

Wife saw it as well. Just FYI we hadnt consumed any alcohol or drugs (I dont do drugs anyway)

Bonus: there was no moon in the sky. Even though the night before was a full moon night.

There was very limited cloud cover, yet you couldnt even see a sliver of the moon or its light peeking through the clouds

I freaked out a little but laughed about it.

We went for dinner. After we came back to the beach in an hour or so, the moon was right in the sky, big and bright.

Dunno what the hell happened but it was definitely a "hey, did they forgot to program this in today?" moment

Tl;dr - Stars "moving" rapidly in the sky, no visible moon on the night after a full moon
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-12-16-03-01.png (190KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-12-16-03-01.png
190KB, 720x1280px
I think I have some kind of indirect influence on the universe or something I truly have no clue what's going on.
My favorite rapper Capital Steez killed himself in 2012. His last tweet was "the end". So a week ago I decided to fake my own death, by telling my friends in a group chat that this would be the last time they heard from me, and then I tweeted "the end".

The next day, Capital Steez who has been dead since 2012 tweets "the beginning".

Also I was watching The Office, and while watching I was also having a conversation in the group chat I mentioned before. Don't remember what exactly we were talking about but I said press F to pay respects, and only about 3 seconds later Dwight (in the show) says "f". For no reason completely out of context. I replayed the scene like 8 times to make sure my brain wasn't fucking with me and surely it wasn't. I don't know if maybe I have some kind of foresight, but these are happening more and more recently.
>>
>>19170950
This is the first one I actually believe
>>
>>19171048
The bulb is slightly loose and rattling on and off.
>>
>>19175774
Experienced something similar with my gf after fucking on a golf course at night. Next time look at the space between the stars to gauge whether they're moving in relation to each other. Your eyes play tricks on you.
>>
You guys are all a bunch of insanely retarded faggots and/or bitches
>>
File: 1434182698802.jpg (12KB, 221x250px) Image search: [Google]
1434182698802.jpg
12KB, 221x250px
>>19175333
>>
>>19175333
trips of truth lead the way to salvation
>>
>doing high school homework
>suddenly there's some kind of knock under the desk
>push chair back and look down
>piece of brick between my feet
>figuratively (and literally?) shit bricks

I've been called a liar or mentally unstable for this story before but it's true, I saw it happen with my own eyes, several people have seen the brick and I have kept it to this day.
Some of the people I have talked to about it have put forward theories but I know full well there is no explanation. The desk has no shelf on the bottom, I wasn't even moving when I heard the noise and above all - I never brought a piece of brick in my room in the first place (and I'd notice if there was one in my room).

There's also the deja vu moments when I experience exactly what I had seen in a dream before but that's a common thing, unlike this teleporting brick.
>>
>>19174120
Frequent deja vu is associated with epilepsy. You need to see a doctor
>>
>>19170939
Kek
>>
>>19176272
may have been a brownie or knocker.
they love to pull shit like that.
>>
>>19171048
This is the least paranormal thing I have ever read. The world is now less spooky due the existence of this reply.
>>
>>19174037
Spelt is a type of grain, shouldn't get red squiggled at all.
>>
>>19170342
use knife to spread peanut butter on piece of bread with some fresh butter between those two
then eat a bread with butter and peanut butter
after that drink some warm milk
do we really need to tell you what to do ?
>>
>leave clothes laying around on floor when I change because I'm a lazy piece of shit
>just did laundry so floor is clear
>rewear clothes sometimes
>take pants off and leave them on floor next to bed
>go to sleep
>wake up
>go to put on pants
>they're not on the floor where I left them
>folded and set on foot of bed
>I live alone
>don't even realize it until I see this thread
>>
>>19174058
>God
>She
Heathen.
>>
>>19170950
you died bruh. look up quantum immortality
>>
>>19175648
attention is selective
coincidences stand out
>>
>>19171102
Sorry they didn't post 19 autistic green texts about skin walkers or some other delusional shit. Just because it's /x/ doesn't give kids like you free reign to post outlandish retarded shit for (You)s.
>>
I remember one time for like 5 minutes every sound was half a tone lower. We were having dinner and I asked my mom and she didn't understand (doesn't know shit about music theory or anything) but she did say the TV sound weird.

Maybe my brain just broke for a while, that's a possibility too.
>>
>>19171102
>Being a skeptic is bad
>>
>>19170332
>reality glithes
THANK YOU

I THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY

>driving down the road
>make a wrong turn in an unfamiliar area
>decide to pull over and let my GPS find a new route (slow service area)
>check my blind, use my blinker, all good
>merge
>huge SUV hits me
>claims he was there the whole time

Literally impossible. I took every safety precaution before merging. I was completely alone on that road. This fucker's universe collided with ours. Poor fool doesn't realize he's been Mandela'd
>>
File: asdghj.png (169KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
asdghj.png
169KB, 657x527px
>>19174058
>>19176906

>She
>>
>>19174933
>>
>>19170332
Once OP wasn't a fag for a nanosecond.

But I had done an awful lot of acid so...
>>
>>19170332
I was unconscious in elementary school from a head injury for about half a day or more. None of my family remembers but you think they would considering it would affect me throughout my entire life. I have one friend who says he remembers but I doubt it , and honestly think they're lying to comfort me when I talk about it. There were several instances where I had near deaths experience by drowning. No one remembers these. I have no idea what's going on but I tense up from the idea of dying , black widows , falling , drowning , screeching metal , etc. Quantum immortality? Reality shifts? Fml
>>
>be me
>2012 or 2013
>playing dark souls on the 360 for the firs time
>lose my controller
>look around for a few minutes without finding it
>getting frustrated
>lift mattress up off the box-spring to check in between
>wasn't sure why but i couldnt find it anywhere else
>not there
>search around the house for a good 30 minutes
>give up
>lay in bed
>feel something touching my arm
>controller is on my bed
>i was home alone

There's no way it wouldn't have fallen off when I lifted the mattress. I didn't have any blankets up there for it to get wrapped up in either. I was pretty spooked.
>>
>>19170986
>the matrix was released last year

Wow! What are the odds??
>>
Saw myself in third person from the bottom of my street once. I was walking into my house. No one there when I got there.
>>
>>19177510
>>
>>19170950
Could you tell us more? Details?
>>19176937
And would you mind explaining? I've searched for it but I couldn't really wrap my head around it
>>
>>19174797
Actually eagles and generally hunting birds (sorry, I can't remember the right word) are capable of doing this. They hover on place and watch for prey.
>>
File: received_1430521513653831.jpg (98KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
received_1430521513653831.jpg
98KB, 1440x1920px
>>19170986
Something like this happened to me. I play D&D regularly and one of my more recurring characters is named Damian. One of my older cousins got pregnant, and she decided to call the boy Damian.

Then a friend of mine who works at a restaurant and who I've played with online sent me pic related. The D&D character has a brother named Vincent.
>>
>>19176906
>>19177463

If you care that much about the gender of God, you're definitely missing the point.
>>
>>19170873
Holy hell yes
It happened to me when I was eight
I think I was happy to be so well rested but angry at being awake so fast
>>
>>19176937
How the fuck would you die by just jumping out of a shopping cart?
>>
>>19178120
>jump out of a shopping cart
>land retarded, hit back of head hard on tile floor
>dead
>>
>>19178120
try to jump, foot catches when cart rolls from you, flip, face first into concrete, knocked out and concussion and/or brain hemorrhage , blood in brain causes clot, stroke, dead now thx
>>
File: why does this look so weird.gif (1MB, 281x215px) Image search: [Google]
why does this look so weird.gif
1MB, 281x215px
So a long time ago, I was in bed and I woke up. But everything made me laugh. I was insane. I don't know why but whenever someone touched me I would laugh out loud. I stayed in bed all day that day.

Fast forward 20 years. There is me waiting for the street light to change. It changed but I didn't cross for some reason. Then a van came speeding down the street and it would have surely hit me.
>>
>>19178153
That gif doesn't look weird at all. Looks like normal acting.
>>
File: maximum mighty template.png (193KB, 271x482px) Image search: [Google]
maximum mighty template.png
193KB, 271x482px
>>19178156
Pink faggot is supposed to be controller the machine thing on the right.
>>
A couple of times now I've had money simply vanish from my wallet without it being opened or even touched.
>>
>>19174092
My brain hurts.

Time travelling dog?
Shape shifting alien?
Some sort of quantum mirror image?
Your dog from another dimension slipped into ours and now there is an anon looking for his dog in a woods who just so happens to find her again at a gas station?

I want to believe
>>
>>19170332
Actually had one earlier
>Been playing Half Life 2 for nostalgia lately
>watching some bad crashes vid on youtube, car crash has the verbatim sound that HL2 does for the buggy crashing
The simulation is getting so bogged down, it has to re use sounds
>>
File: x_rules.png (2KB, 387x95px) Image search: [Google]
x_rules.png
2KB, 387x95px
>>19171102
/x/ does not exist to roleplay or feed your delusions. It's for creepy stuff and that's it.
>>
>>19171102
LOL I CAN POST WHAT I WANT

>RP SHIT?
CRABSOLUTELY, ANON. YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO BE THE DIMENSIONAL CASTAWAY OF A DRAGON GOD

Jesus Christ, Anon, if you're gonna post shit out of your ass, make it interesting. Flat Earth is more well-rounded than your creative writing muscles, you fat, lard coated, succubus-summoning in your Grandmama's blouse, would've been better running down your mother's chin, skinwalker investigating, shitstain on this board.

I bet you download trojans because you want to watch "le Grifter"
>>
>>19175685
Or maybe your taste is awfully plebeian
>>
>>19175333
are doppelganger really bad luck?
Because I'm close friends with mine, hes a pretty cool dude...
Last week we hung out at my place and my mom talked to him thinking it was me. Lead to some audible keks
>>
>>19174092
>Only my dog is there
>my dog

I have news for you, anon...
>>
>spend months living in apartment
>do dishes uncountable times
>walk into kitchen to eat one day
>inexplicably on the sink there is now one of those hoses you use to spray down dishes
>what
>call my best friend in a small panic who is basically over at my house every other day
>he has no memory of it either
>i never used it after it appeared
>>
File: 1497178799075.jpg (103KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
1497178799075.jpg
103KB, 500x715px
>>19178386
>>19178536
>Pic related
>>
>>19177115
Probably just your brain. Hallucinogenic drugs often cause changes in pitch perception.
>>
>>19176850
Does anyone have keys to your place? If not it might be one of those cases of a homeless living in your attic.
>>
>>19170342
>step 1. hold bowie knife between teeth with sharp side out (Rambo style)
>step 2. get naked
>step 3. fuck peanut butter jar until you violently ejaculate.
>step 4. ?????
>step 5. profit
>>
>>19170589
what if when you woke up the second time you could smell the toast from the first time you woke up. I'd anhero on the spot!
>>
>>19170922
I had a similar experience when I had all my wisdom teeth taken out. Near the operation table was a electric clock, so I stared at it as the anethesia began to kick in. Closed my eyes and when i opened them again, four hours had past.
>>
>>19178545
I'd move out the same day
>>
>>19170332
no just prophetic dreams that I forget about until I re-live them and have a moment of deja vĂº before I realize I dreamt it before. time between having the dream and living it though switches up to anytime between 6 months to a year. It's super common with my Greek grandmother. she could always tell when someone in the family was pregnant/ how many kids they would have in total including genders/ knowing weeks in advanced who was going to die. all from her dreams
>>
>>19178679
Once dreamed that I accompanied three guys to my dads car, they broke in and invited me to join the joyride. We drove for a while and chatted nonsensical things.
Next thing I wake up and by chance start talking about dreams at breakfast. Mention that I saw a dream where my dads car was stolen and lo and behold, the car was gone. The police found it a week later from a nearby forest with poop smeared on the door handles.
>>
Raiden, I was driving home one day and I noticed a bright light out in the east when I looked up at it I suddenly woke up and I was at my home what happened to me?
>>
>>19179062
aliums!
>>
>>19170440
I doubt it's that since I tried the same filters in another software and didn't work.
But, considering the field was close to a beefarm, I believe it might be a beekeeper's back that the family forgot because they were ignoring it while they were taking the photos. The design of the suit fits too.
>>
Not my experience, but here i go
>be 10
>weird shit happens in my house regularly
>around that time i remember being trying to fall asleep
>my parents room is right besides mine so i can hear whatever they say in the night
>my father starts yelling
>"go to sleep anon, it's late, what are you doing"
>i don't get what he's saying, thought he may be psychic because he knew i was having trouble falling asleep
>he enters my room and turns the light on
>i look at his pale face while he asks me "why were you in my room?"
>"i wasn't there, i'm trying to sleep"
>next day him and my mom tell me they saw a dark silhouette on the floor of their room, and that when they yelled at it came to my room
>they swear they saw it even after 12 years from the event
Does this count?
>>
>>19178486
lol I outgrew that edgy "dad rock sucks" phase years ago. Besides, I seldom get to choose the station at work.
>>
>>19170873

Happened to me too when I was like 7 years old. Went to bed at like 10pm. I counted to 10 woke up, and it was 8am the next morning. Never happened to me again.
>>
>>19170922
This exact thing happened to me at boy scout camp once
>>
when you notice something is weird and then you notice more and more things are weird and then you realise the reality you're in isn't actually real and that you're just dreaming and then you wake up in the real world having discovered that you just had a dream that felt like a lifetime
>>
>>19177567
Mentally unstable mate.
>>
>>19179382
>implying it isn't just faulty memory
People overestimate their cognitive capabilities
>>
>sitting here on my bed cross-legged with my laptop in front of me
>bouncing my phone on my ankle (I fidget a lot)
>one bounce produces a bright flash of light from the bottom of my phone, bright enough to light up the whole room
>blink and do it again
>nothing
What the fuck?
>>
File: untitld.jpg (1MB, 1784x1820px) Image search: [Google]
untitld.jpg
1MB, 1784x1820px
>>19179382

>when you notice something is weird and then you notice more and more things are weird and then you realise

Hate it when that happens. Feel very strange for some time afterward. Thinking of the thoughts (whatever they were) were unnerving. But couldn't help to think of them because IDK even what the hell they even were.

Lost you at the "waking up" part though.
>>
>>19175939
>So a week ago I decided to fake my own death, by telling my friends in a group chat that this would be the last time they heard from me, and then I tweeted "the end".

Nah man, you're just an immature attention whore. You should probably not do stupid shit like that, you make yourself look like a massive faggot.
>>
File: 3JCdM.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3JCdM.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
>>19178386
>>19174092
It's a time paradog
>>
File: glitch.png (16KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
glitch.png
16KB, 819x460px
I got a weird glitch. I even drew a picture for it.

>about 4 years ago now
>walking to work
>on my way I pass an apartment parking lot and I take a dirt trail nearby
>I see a woman taking her stuff out of her car and continue my walk
>I walk past the parking lot and am on this dirt trail
>a tall fence and trees separate the parking lot from the trail
>I look up the exact same woman is now walking in front of me on the goddamn trail
>there's no way she could've hopped that fence
>it's too high and I would've heard her struggle amongst the trees/ bushes

Also have a few more notable stories.
>>
>>19170400
This isn't exactly a reality glitch in the sense this thread wants,
But have you ever woken up in the middle of the night and been half asleep, looked at a digital clock and it's all symbols or letters or something that isn't what should be on a clock at all? That's some creepy shit.
>>
that was just the mum with her arm on her hip looking the away from the camera.
god, there is nothing mysterious about this, stop posting it op and do your research pls.
>>
>>19180028

I'll never forget this and still don't have an explanation.

>it's 11:55pm
>I was staying up late to watch a new episode of a TV show I missed earlier in the day
>it would start at 12am
>Parents woulnd't be home until about 1 am so I could do whatever I want
>I was cold and decided to wrap myself in a blanket and sit on a vent in the kitchen, watching the clock
>I turned to stare at the table for like half a second
>I blinked and turned to look back at the clock
>It was fucking 3:30 am!!!

I went into my parents room and they were sound asleep! They would've had to have walked right past me to get to their room. I tried asking them the next day if they saw me. They couldn't recall..... To this fucking day I have no idea what happened.
>>
>>19170332
>glitch in reality 3.jpg
>it was literally just her mom standing behind her
fuck off faggot
>>
>>19170332
yeah I was taking a bus from NY to Baltimore the other week and as I was watching the traffic one of the cars I was looking at kind of skipped a bit, like it lagged or glitched.

It tripped me out a bit but I figured I just wasn't paying attention or something.
>>
>>19180094
You fell asleep.
>>
>>19180028
>>19180094

Another time I was trying on something in a clothing store and went into the change room. I locked the door and went to push against it to make sure it was locked (the lock of the door was weird, didn't trust it). My hand went right throught the door! I freaked and pulled it back quickly. I stood there for a minute and was scared to touch the door again; when I did it was solid again. Didn't feel weird or anything. Never happened again.
>>
>>19175939
What episode? I want to verify.
>>
>>19178867
>poop smeared on the door handles.
kek
>>
>>19175260
I'm a sucker for time travel fiction, but getting through episode one of that tragedy is too much
>>
>>19170332
>stopped turning on to road
>wait for early 2000's blue camry to go by
>see the car has around 15% tint women with dark curly hair and sunglasses
>drive further down the road see the same early 2000's blue camry with tint and what looks like the same girl
There is no way to turn around and get back on that road going that way within the time I was on it.
>>
>>19170922
Same thing happened to me when I was about 7
>>
File: Muh Spaceman.jpg (363KB, 1600x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Spaceman.jpg
363KB, 1600x1181px
>>19170440
>>19179084
It's the mother, you can see the dress in another photo.
>>
>>19171796
nope threads/creepy pasta aren't that great, js

>nah iwas here before DAT
get out
>>
My Nintendo 3DS has just up and vanished
I haven't taken it anywhere, no one has stolen it. I haven't lost it out in public.

It was sitting on the side table next to my bed, then one day I noticed it was missing.
Tore my house and car apart, this thing is fucking gone.
Wish it would glitch its way back into my hands.
>>
>>19170589

Why do you talk like a faggot? Do you have a cock in your mouth?
>>
>>19174092
Had similar thing with my cat when I was a child
Every couple of months I would feel the urge to wake up and look in the hallway outside my bedroom
There would be my cat and an exact copy looking at each other, then slowly look towards me
The copy was really blurry and hard to look at, it made my eyes hurt
I would get too scared and close the door and hop under the covers before I saw their eyes
>>
>>19171558
>>19176130
>>19176937
Funny you say that, i can't vividly remember instance where I thought I "may have died" but I do have some faint traumatic things that I thought would result in me dying
>>19177708
Nothing else to share about it lol, we went on with our day. Def was weird and I never thought much of it until I saw "glitch in the matrix" and that popped into my head
>>
>>19170873
happened to me like twice in 1st or 2nd grade. i swear i closed my eyes for 3 seconds and then my mom suddenly woke me up for school.
>>
I was about 5 yrs old this day with my dad in our kitchen. (Living in chicago)
>making popcorn
>they finish
>takes em
>dad on his way to living room
>feel frozen in kitchen
>see the path to my living room get longer and longer, almost extending
>turns light off on his way to living room
>soon as i hear the flick somehow I'm in some fucking different kitchen just me no one else
>still fucking frozen...
>I blink and find myself on the floor on my stomach back in my house
>I moved a few years later and you guessed it that house had the same fucking kitchen i saw myself in
>>
>>19180066
No but I wake up every now and then and in a half-asleep daze ill hallucinate spiders on my pillow that look real as fuck, then ill actually wake up and theyll disappear.

I get audio hallucinations of my parents talking too to the point where im convinced they're real but they're not. Pretty sure its a zinc supplement im taking that apparently causes vivid dreams
>>
>>19178648
that's the point of anesthesia m8
>>
>>19180737
Someone help this man find his 3DS jesus christ
>>
>>19174058
Is your god on a mission to save someone by chance
>>
>>19175774
If it wasn't for the straight line thing, then its easily a satellite.

Go innawoods in the Sierras every year, theres this vista called Mile High. You can see a FUCKTON of stars out. If you look up for about five minutes you're bound to catch one
>>
>>19177597
Craziest one
>>
File: 1497576403927.jpg (27KB, 424x398px) Image search: [Google]
1497576403927.jpg
27KB, 424x398px
>>19180023
>Pic related
Now being serious... that shit truly happened, and still mindfucks me when I think about it.
>>
>>19170950
I feel like a similar thing happened to me because I constantly had nightmares when I was 7-10 about everybody randomly freezing.
>>
>>19170922
It happened to me, I just blinked when it was 10 PM, to see the alarm displaying a nice 6 AM.
>>
>>19171594
There was a similar incident that happened in Versailles: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moberly%E2%80%93Jourdain_incident
Maybe these kinds of places collect certain energies and if you stand in the right spot or walk through the right doorway you can catch a glimpse of them.
>>
Sometimes, I have a déjà-vu, but the thing is that before it happen, i've already the memory of it. I often dream about the situation, keep it for weeks, then it happen.
I remember describing a "déjà-vu" dream to a friend, just before it happened the day after.
>>
>limply throw an empty plastic bottle
>spins back towards me in midair
>when it hits the ground it rockets down the end of the street for no reason

My highschool friend saw it happen and it blew our mind. Legit like a physics bug in Gmod or something

And if anyone wants to call me a roleplayer, this is way too lame and pedantic to even make up
>>
>>19176272
When I was about 10, my parents and I moved into a new apartment. A few days after we moved in we discovered that someone had placed a hand mixer on the shelf in my dad's room, which is the room farthest from the apartment door. We put up flyers about it to see if anyone from the neighborhood had visited us and left it there for some reason but nobody ever answered them. We ended up giving the mixer away after a few years because we already had one.
Every time I bring this story up with people they either straight up don't believe me or offer some theory that just doesn't make sense in the context of our apartment. There were no movers moving things around or bringing new stuff in, there were no neighbors giving us gifts or just leaving them in our apartment and if they had, they wouldn't have just left it on a random shelf in a room that you can only reach by walking through the kitchen and the living room. It really seemed to have just spontaneously appeared there.
>>
>>19170939
kek
this ones good
simillar events also hapen to me
>>
>>19170957
wasn't that just 3:21?
>>
>>19181369
I wouldn't believe this kind of story before (so it's understandable that family and friends don't believe me - I mean, it does sound crazy) but when I heard the sound of the brick hitting the floor, I spent several minutes just sitting there staring at it. Now, I have a piece of brick that nobody believes me where it came from. There was a girl from high school who believed me and she told me of some of the things she has experienced, particularly with lights turning themselves on and off on their own and doors opening and closing at her home.

>>19181330
I'm not sure how many times this has happened to me but it has to be at the very least three times. The one time that left me baffled the most was sometime during the first two years of high school (I suppose not too long after the brick happening); I dreamt of a classroom that I had never been to before, there were much less people there than in my high school class and I didn't know anyone. There was a girl sitting next to me and she asked me about a pair of scissors. Years later, I was at a university lecture, sitting next to a girl, she turned towards me and asked if I had a pair of scissors she could borrow.
>>
>>19170332
I had a weird experience a few weeks ago. As I was laying in my bed at night, not falling asleep but just lying down, everything just went black, like... the lights turned off, the A/C shut off, every electronic appliance just shut down for a few seconds. The spooky part is that my body even shut down, as if I were some kind of robot. A few moments later everything turned back on and my body 'rebooted'. When this happened I was royally spooked. I was conscious through the whole thing. I have no idea wtf that was or what significance it has but I still get weirded out by it.
>>
I had one happen earlier today.

Getting ready for drinks at a friend's place.

Look at the clock on my oven before I go to get ready. It displays 4:56pm

Have a shower, brush teeth, get dressed. Must have taken 30 minutes tops.

When I come back to get a glass of water in the kitchen, the oven clock says that it's 4:57pm.

I watch it intently and time it for a bit, no issues.

Did time stop while I was getting ready?
>>
> be 7yo me
> almost break my neck falling down besement stairs
> toy pepsi truck in my hand goes up in the air but never hits the ground
> mind blown search everywhere
> no where really to search just an open wooden frame basement stares and a concrete floor, washer / dryer
> think about it all the time when walking down the staris
> almost 2 years later
> walking down the stairs and hear something hit the ground
> sends chills up my spine because i know exactly what it was
> scared af. turn around and there is my mofo pepsi truck
> shit brick

same basement i also had clothes my mom folded fly across the room like wind blew them. had reoccurring nightmare about that basement : wolfman standing in basement pulling a huge metal chain coming from a large shaft above him. like ringing a belltower or something. i had that dream all the time
>>
This one is probably boring compared to some other ones here, but it's 100% true.

>sixth grade
>grandpa gives me a ride to school every morning
>head out my door, he's in his car waiting at the curb
>about to reach for the handle
>out of the corner of my eye see movement; I can tell it's a dark figure, tall, and it rapidly 'jumps' into the road
>turn my head to see what it is
>nothing there

Dunno what that shit was
>>
>put my remote on the table
>go grab some snacks
>come back, remote is gone
>I'm alone in the house
>look under the table, nothing
>search the whole room for it
>say fuck it, I go to the toilet
>I come back, the remote is on the table
This rarely happens to me and I still don't understand what the hell is going on
>>
>>19170873
Yeah, I've had that happen. You just fell asleep really quickly.
>>
>sitting around fire innawoods with friends
>out of nowhere an empty chair ten feet away jumps way up in the air
>everyone saw and remembers it
>no way it could have been one of us, no animals around either
Very spooky. Not a drug user either and everything else in my life has been pretty easy to identify as brain glitches, not memory ones
>>
>hiking on trail with friend
>two other friends are about a mile behind us
>pass two teenage boys
>overhear following exchange
>"wait, so it was a riding lawn mower?"
>"yeah, it was a riding lawn mower"
>"oh. I thought it wasn't a riding lawn mower"
>"it was a riding lawn mower"
>continue hiking and get back to car
>other friends eventually show up
>one of them is always sharing funny or weird things they overhear strangers say
>"yeah, we passed two women and they said-"
>proceeds to tell us verbatim what we heard the two boys say

Probably a coincidence, but still pretty bizzare.
>>
File: 1.jpg (33KB, 910x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
33KB, 910x480px
literally just happened an hour ago
>went up escalator
>came out on the other side of the building
>(it's a big ass building but I know my way around really well)
>wtf.com
>went back down escalator and walked across building
>went up escalator
>found myself in the same place as a few minutes earlier
>wtf64.exe
>went back down escalator and realized I knew where I was and this was bullshit
>made a u-turn and went back up escalator
>finally in the right place
Have no idea what just happened. My head hurts.
>>
>>19174486
Not related but the host of a podcast called my brother my brother and me calls it an advice show for the modren era
>>
>>19170400
Yes. I was sitting in a school Assembly watching the clock waiting for it to end and that happened.
>>
>>19170332
>LSD
>>
>>19170473
This. False awakening.
>>
>>19170589
>No, honey...I actually did my faggot ritual and smelled my 4 day old socks to make sure they're good for another day...it totally wasn't me dreaming or making this story up, sweety.

Leave
>>
>>19170589
Bro everyone has dreams like this. I used to have them all the time were I'd not want to get up for school but enact in my dream getting up and doing my usual routine. Once I 'woke' I'd be like damn that was pretty vivid and it would confuse me for a whole 5 seconds until I fully wake.

I bet you smell of animal and musk
>>
Dunno if this counts but I used to have recurring dreams about Courage the Cowardly Dog and the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, years before they actually aired.
>>
>>19180737
if youre from cary I stole it. im sorry.
>>
>>19170873
so crazy to see so many people with this experience. I remember I knew I could do this closed my eyes and opened them 4 hours went by did it again to get to more, basically blinked twice and eight hours passed.
>>
>>19170873
...Is that not what sleeping is?
>>
>>19170873
Happens to everyone when they are young. Happened to me too. It's normal.
>>
>>19186068
The time between you closed your eyes waking up felt REALLY fast. It felt like you got time travelled.
>>
>>19186075
Well, yeah, is that not how it's supposed to be?
>>
I'm still scared of why this happen to me
>be me
>18 years old
>some night at 10:20 pm
>I start to perceive a strange smell of rotten flowers as the ones you can find at the cementery
>tell my family about this
>no one can smell it, no flowers in the house and all the windows close
>Just ignore it and go to sleep
>the next morning my dad tell me that some close friend of my grandfather died at the same hour I say that I smelled the rotten flowers
Cont
>>
>>19180066
I think you're dyslexic
>>
>>19186165
Some months later
>watching the tv at night with my family
>I started to smell a stronght essence of bread
>once again, nothing than can smell like bread at my house
>tell my family about this, we get a little scared since the last time I smell something strange
>go to sleep
>next morning
>an aunt of my dad die from a stroke
>>
Ok so not entirely sure if these relate as "glitches" but I am starting to believe I have repressed empathic tendencies.

There are times that upon hearing a tale of the paranormal or seeing a genuine ghostly image, I experience an intense burning itch on my scalp and i burst into uncontrollable tears.

These tears come unbidden and the first time i experienced this it felt as if I was not the one crying. Ever since then (the cause was looking at a photograph of Orbs and suddenly snapping to the corner where the orbs formed a silhouette) it has become a more and more common occurrence.

Lately it has been happening the more I read about Mandela effects and which ones apply to me, and reading a few key comments in this thread caused it to happen as well.

Not really sure what any of this means but thought I would share.
>>
>>19186188
some more months later
I start to feeling like I might be cursed or something
>walking in the day around some park near my house
>its starting to rain
>fell some kind of discomfort like the others times
>go back to my house
>tell the story to my family and how it feels like the others times
>next day
>a son of my uncle drowned in a pool
>>
>>19186199
I've feel the same strange smells since then but I think that if don't tell anyone nothing will ever happen.

Has anyone of you guys also predicted or anticipated the dead of someome like this?
>>
>>19175382
off topic but related to this post, I alreaedy posted this in a dream thread
>wake up in the middle of the night
>still remember the dream I was having
>two people were called by their last name
>they were father and son
>next day on the news
>father and son died in a car accident at 4am probably when I woke up
>they had the same last name of the dream
>>
>>19186165
>>19186188
>>19186199
>>19186203
This isn't really on-topic but it's something that this reminds me of. It's a story that my mom told me happened to her. I wrote about it before so maybe you've already read about it. It revolves around a wooden statue of the Virgin Mary, about a metre tall that we keep under a glass dome in the room as you enter the house, it's looking at the door.

>mom's cleaning around the house one day
>notices that the statue's right hand had fallen off
>sticks it back in the socket/hole, forgets about it
>soon after, hand falls off again
>dad's mom dies soon
>over a decade passes, mom's cleaning around the statue, decides to put the hand back in
>a few days later, the hand falls back out again
>her dad dies
After that, she made the connection and decided to leave the hand as it is. It's been over a decade and the hand is still lying under the statue She only talked about this story to me once. I'm not sure what to think about this.
>>
>Visiting my friend at his Mums house in Melbourne, lets call this friend Matt
>His mum owns a cat
>Cats name is Shitlips
>Friends brother comes over one day, lets call him Anthony
>Anthony tries to get a rise out of me cause Im usually quiet
>Takes shitlips by the back leg and starts to play around with it
>Cat doesn't give a shit, thing is basically dead as it is
>I also dont give a shit
>Me and aforementioned friend leave Anthony to his cat teasing, which has quickly escalated to back and forth hissing
>Drive to Matts house to discover 2 of our other friends are there unexpectedly waiting for us.
>Matts roomate's let them in.
>Right as one of these friends is taking a huge fucking bong rip, in walks the landlord, on a fucking Saturday
>"Just came to get my drivers- What the"
>Bong rip is exhaled right in the landlords face
>Hyena-like laughing and an obviously irate landlord ensues
>Casually hightail it the fuck out of there whilst also casually rolling a few joints as we walk out
>Dont-give-a-fuck levels are through the roof as we haven't seen these two guys in years
>Proceed to hotbox the car with the front window slightly open whilst driving down through the Melbourne CBD
>Get pulled over
>Matt tells cops its cig smoke whilst donning the biggest fucking shit eating grin this side of Footscray
>Cop tells us to put the window down more and lets us off with a warning
>Laugh our asses off all the way back to Matts Mums house
>The minute we pull up in the driveway we see this ball of fur fly over the fence
>THUMP onto the roof of the car
>Get out of car to inspect said THUMP
>Anthony and shitlips shenanigans escalated to a less than friendly game of backyard cricket
>MFW somehow this is all connected
>>
>Be 12
>Walking with a group of about 5 or so friends
>We decide to go to the shops so we walk through this shortcut that connects the western area of my town to the town centre.
>Start to approach the town centre, just about to cross over the train tracks
>Suddenly, out of no where I see this kid who cant be anymore than 7 years old to the right of us, about 30 meters away
>He's dressed in full red attire; red polo shirt, red cargo-type shorts, red sneakers. Dirty blonde hair, with a smug look on his face.
>I mention to my friends of this kid and tell them to look, but no one else can see him besides me and this aboriginal/torres strait islander guy we we're with.
>One of my friends was colourblind, so I dont know if that effected his perception.
>Another was in a big rush to get over to the shops cause he was hungry and another dude was on the phone from what I recall
>Suddenly this kid starts waving frantically, like hes waving goodbye to someone (which is befiting considering we were right near a railway and an abandoned train station
>I ask my friends again If they can see him, they still say no besides the one other guy I mentioned who could see him
>Suddenly after about 10-15 seconds of waving this kid does a 180 and runs towards the train station at full speed. And im not talking a fast pace walk this kid fucking sprinted like he was running away from something.
>I chase after him as he seems in trouble or is leading us somewhere.
>Aboriginal guy follows my lead, and the rest follow reluctantly whilst bemoaning that us two are just joking around about this kid running towards the train station
>The kid runs into this little alcove that is at level with the railway underneath the train station.
>As we get in there we see that hes completely dissapeard. This was the middle of the day so we could see just about everything inside this alcove.
>>
>>19186393
>Start to think that we hallucinated the whole thing
>Aboriginal guy crawls into this opening and notices a ladder leading up into this abandoned train station,
>The train station at the time wwas bolted and locked up due it to being marked for demolotion so we assumed this was the only way to get in there
>We all crawl in and one by one go up the ladder
>Once we're all in we look around and try to see if the kid could have gotten out any other way
>Everythings bolted shut, theres no other damage to the building so there isnt any other crawl spaces to escape from
>We start calling out to the kid, shouting names of kids that we knew from school that we thought resembled him
>Other friends are starting to doubt me, even the aboriginal guy is starting to doubt what he said he saw
>We all leave,
>Fast forward about 12 years, now 24 years of age
>Taking the rubbish bin and for some odd reason, this experience pops back into my head, huh.
>I look out to the curb where Im to drop the bin off for garabe collection.
>This fucking kid, same red clothes, same look, hasn't aged a day, is standing on the opposite side of the road, waving.
>>
There are two sets of cousins in my family that share the same birthday. Myself and a cousin are on the 18th of July. The other two are on September 27th. Both 4 years apart too.
>>
>>19186407
And are all male.
>>
>>19181481
Power outage and you being a scared little girl for no reason
>>
>>19170873
Wtf this happened to me too but I had went forward in time by 3 hours (6pm to 9pm)
>>
>>19170873
This happened to me consecutively for like a week when I first started smoking weed.
>>
There is nothing weird about falling asleep and feeling as if no time had passed whatsoever, especially as a child.
>>
had this recurring dream for a solid 2 weeks when i was younger

>Walking down the street
>looking at a woman walking towards me
>im around 1 foot taller than this woman (i seem around 6' 9" (im this tall now)
>Walking by my old house
>Suddently Time begins to slow and a very specific theme starts to play
> Za_Warudo.jpg
>Time completely stops and it stays this way until either i get woken up or my dream gets absorbed into blackness

Pretty sure that im never going near that house ever again, Fell like that is were I die, or where i will be when the LHC creates a black hole and we all die
>>
>>19170400
>when the big hand on a clock goes back instead of forward
Oh my friend yes

I was in a hotel with my SO once talking and I suddenly felt like something wasn't right. We both went very quiet whilst the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.
Movement caught my eye and I saw the clockhand on the little bedside clock was spinning rapidly, like the whole 360 degrees in 2 seconds. He was seeing it too, we just stood watching it for a moment and then it went back to normal.
After that we just sat laughing hysterically until we calmed down, it was probably just some kind of fault with the mechanism but it was so scary when my brain was telling me something was off but I hadn't realised what it was yet.
>>
>>19170400
My bathroom clock does that everyday. I should really change that battery
>>
>>19186666
checked, Quads of truth, show us the way to enlightenment
>>
>>19186399
I wonder if you were just remembering the first time you imagined him, or if the 'memory video' was instead a memory of something you had forgotten. Like you saw that exact thing or imagined it when you were very young and it got stuck in your head like a little video clip
>>
>>19186699
LIke a projection yeah I've considered it. Posted this story in another thread and some anon suggested that it was a past conciousness (i.e young me) synchronising with my current self
>>
File: i didnt knew it was cropped.jpg (71KB, 568x659px) Image search: [Google]
i didnt knew it was cropped.jpg
71KB, 568x659px
>be like 12-13
>walk home with a classmate
>wait for car to pass by so we can cross the street
>then something happened
>the car stopped and then just jumped ahead
>it was like somebody removed a few frames from a video and replaced them with a previous frame
>it lasted for something like a second or two
>we cross the street
>ask my classmate if he felt something weird
>"You mean like time stopping and then starting again?"
I don't remember what happened after that, but I guess we just shrugged it off. His reply really freaks me out for some reason. He was a weird kid though.
>>
>be me, about 8 years old or less
>really like to watch conjurers' show
>try to do some "magic" tricks
>I put a coin on my hoodies' sleeve without a reason
>close the eyes and suddenly feel cold on my arm
>open the eyes and the coin is disappeared
>it's under the sleeve wtf
>try to do it again, over and over, but nothing happen
>still don't know what happened that day

Sorry for my bad english, i'm not a native speaker
>>
Do any of you know how to generate a glitch? I don't know, like to recreate a situation or something who can glitch the reality
>>
>be 12
>be chubby fat kid
>do some stretches one day outside
>move my shoulders back and elbows to crack my back
>my elbows touch each other and cause a feeling of anxiety

Never has not been replicated nor accomplished again. I never even hurt myself from it. It was just a strange experience
>>
>>19170332
>be me in grade 4
>in french class, I suck at french. LITERALLY understand nothing cause its my first time taking french, other kids been taking for years
>its christmas time so we watch a charlie brown christmas movie
>a week later teacher plays another movie, i ask if we can watch it in english like how we watched the charlie brown movie
>she says the charlie brown movie was in french
>distinctly remember understanding everything in the movie and hearing it all in english
>entire class tells me we watched it in french
>doesnt make sense how id understand it if i couldnt speak the language, no subtitles either
>to this day swear we watched it in english
>>
My experiences are really weird.
Let's begin with the deja vu one
>15 years old and having weird dreams of being in another country
>dreams are vivid af i even remember a funeral
>I somehow get a gf and act normal like i've lived there for a long time
>i see houses and even people
>suddenly they stop
>months later mom tells me grandmother is passing away so we have to go see her
>move to little gown in Japan
>mfw I recognize EVERYTHING in this town
>Never in my life have I seen this place, my grandmother moved here a few years ago ago
>everything from my dreams is happening
>cute girl become friends, start dating
>grandmother passes away
>funeral
Most etf experience it was like deja vu everyday
i've only told my gf
>>
WAKE UP YOU'VE BEEN IN A COMA FOR SEVENTYNIJDLASJNGJLS NGAS L
>>
>>19187546
part 2
shorter but also creeps me out
>Sometimes I speed up time
>Literally
>Wake up at 3am
>Can't sleep so I listen to music, suddenly the music speeds up so fast
>check phone to see if mp3 is broken
>7am
>mfw time to work
other times like just chilling and I can feel everything around me go really fast
> like the ceiling fan, music, my breathing,
>Hasn't happened in months but it happened a lot when I was younger
Thread posts: 271
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.