[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how did Elisa die, /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 12

File: elisa.jpg (90KB, 650x397px) Image search: [Google]
elisa.jpg
90KB, 650x397px
So how did Elisa die, /x/?
>>
this is so old fuck off
>>
She was murdered. That's the explanation that makes the most sense.
>>
>>19170196
It's old because it's unsolved
>>
>>19170193

Her HP was reduced to -10 via drowning.
>>
>>19170196
That doesn't make it solved dickhead
>>
Murdered and dumped in the tank or she went crazy and felt like a swim.

Murdered makes the most sense.
>>
>>19170294
Well, there were no wounds and she died of drowning. But, easily someone could still have just pushed her in. Doesn't explain her sketchiness on the cameras, but the killer probably drugged her somehow
>>
>>19170441
Didn't she had a long recorded case of mental illness?
>>
>>19170477
Just bipolar disorder, which wasn't affecting her to the point of suicidal thoughts
>>
>>19170486
As somebody with bi polar 2, if she underwent a prolonged period of mania she could have been awake until she was delusional/experiencing psychosis. A manic episode kept me up for a week lately and I lost my shit.
>>
Someone on here a couple years ago and solved it, it was the owner of the hotel doing some kind of ritual that required people drink her corpse. It happened elsewhere if I recall correctly.
>>
faked death so she could escape to Peru, and be with her aliem-human hybrid Nazi Illuminati transgender partner.

obviously
>>
>>19170441

IIRC, her body was inconclusive insofar as being able to tell if she was suffocated, drugged, raped, and whatnot. Just no overt things, like stab wounds.
>>
>>19170698

There was another case where a female was found in a tank on the roof of an apartment not too long ago.

Could be the MO of a serial killer. He goes around to various places during time off work and kills a lone female in such a way.
>>
>>19170193
She blew her fuse, so to speak.
>>
>>19170193

https://youtu.be/6hUW6m6SOP0
>>
>>19170282
And this is the thread that will finally solve it, right?
>>
>>19170193
Glitches.
There's so many.
You're waking up.
>>
>>19171405
5 more minutes I promise
>>
>>19170497
Then you have bipolar 1.
Psychiatrist here.
>>
She talked to the lady during elevator game.

Don't talk to the lady.
>>
>>19170497
Listen to
>>19171443

Have Bipolar 2 myself, and my "highs" and "lows" only last for hours, maximum a day at a time. Rest of the time I'm at the middle ground of "meh, who gives a fuck".

As for Elisa - I'll take who was a paranoid schizophrenic, who decided to hide in the water tank and drowned, for $1200, Alex.
>>
Her heart stopped beating wtf anon?
>>
File: 1497635915833.jpg (22KB, 650x375px) Image search: [Google]
1497635915833.jpg
22KB, 650x375px
Check the goddamned catalog anons, there's so many more interesting stories to discuss than this.
>>
>>19171595
How old was she? I know they mentioned she never smoked pot or LSD but, daily use of marijuana from 16-21 usually develop latent schizophrenic episodes sooner, but even still it's about 25 when schizophrenia starts budding. How old was she? I'm pretty sure she was way under 25.
>>
It's pretty obvious she was having a psychotic episode of some sort.
>>
http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/post/44129845296

http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/post/41581697593/im-going-out-tonight-i-really-hope-no-creeper

http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/post/41596157293/more-the-speakeasy-was-awesome-except-i-lost

She might have killed herself, but some of her last posts make me wonder if she met somebody, or if they ever found her phone after she went missing.
>>
>>19174104

She was 21. Having said that, paranoid schizophrenia can hit any time after puberty from what I've heard. Just needs something to trigger it.

Case in point - one of the ships crew I had to look after for work was around the same age. Had passed a heap of medicals before leaving to join the ship, as it was compulsory, and he had passed with flying colours.

Day before he was due to go and join the ship, he went out and got on the booze, and according to the head of the Psych unit that he ended up staying at, that's what triggered the episode that lead to his schizophrenia.

And apparently it's not just booze and drugs that can set it off. Can also be things like stress, other illnesses, basically anything that can put "pressure" on the body, especially the brain.
>>
This woman was not schizophrenic. She was murdered.
>>
>>19170193
>be going through psychotic episode
>they're puttin chemicals in the water i gotta stop em
>go drown
>>
>>19174782
>well as long as I am trapped in here drowning might as well take off all my clothes
>>
>>19174825
you take them off before. you don't wanna have wet clothes dragging you down
>>
>>19170193
Fuck off OP, go back to watching "TOP 10 UNSOLVED MYSTERIES" bullshit on youtube, where no doubt you found out about this.
>>
cancerous thread is cancerous
>>
>>19170294
1. How did she get to the water hatch? Opening it would be pretty difficult, as it weighs around 30 pounds. The door to the rooftop is alarm controlled, and the only way to get there would be through fire escape. She had her key, her clothes and sand on her in the hatch.

2. If she was murdered and didn't just kill herself, how did they get to the rooftop? Carrying her and climbing the fire escape? That would be pretty difficult, unless it was an employee who had access to the rooftops.

It's a weird fucking case and very unsettling. It honestly creeps me out. Her motion in the elevators, experts claim she was having a manic episode. There are just so much weird things about this case.
>>19174104
She wasn't schizophrenic. She had bipolar and depression, and had a long line of meds. Research.
>>19174266
Nope she wasn't schizo.
>>19175141
Newfag
>>
>>19175808

The strangest part of this is the tuberculosis outbreak in that area of town at the same time. And the name of the tuberculosis test, of course, is the Lam-Elisa test.

Look it up
>>
File: cancer.jpg (91KB, 629x629px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
91KB, 629x629px
She was shot in the head.

No that was JFK.
Eliza Lam - yeah I actually knew her, her hair was white as snow. She got scared by a spider right when she was drinking some kefir and fell off her chair and sees her BFF Jill tumbling down a hill with a wingsuit on.
>>
>>19170193
by being a dumb gook the grudge kid got her.
Because Asian ghosts are cunts
>>
>>19176079
Hilarious stuff man, haha, you must be really popular IRL.
>>
>>19175898
Ah yes. LAM ELISA
>>
>>19170193
what's the story behind her death? Any news reports or anything similar?
>>
>>19170193
>the ony reason she was found was because her decaying body made the water taste funny
>>
>>19177384
>CCTV shows girl running from an invisible entity
>clearly trying to hide from it
>hides in the elevator
>leaves the elevator
>found dead in some water filter tank
>no suspect, no evidence of foul play other than her body being stuffed in the tank
IIRC no drugs were found in he system, ruling that possibility out.
>>
>>19171329
What case? Sauce.
>>
>>19177426
Only case is in Singapore. And that lady was crazy. Tried to get her husband to commit suicide with her. Sliced him with a knife.
>>
All the footage from the CCTV basically rules out murder. Unless she was on drugs, but they didn't find any shit in her system.

Looked like she was trying to hide from something, hell if I know what.
>>
>>19177564
>invisible killer than no one but the victim can see
>>
>>19177603
There's no way patient zero of that monster could have survived. How would you ever guess the only way to pass it on was to have sex with someone?
>>
>>19177616
Pure coincidence?

I don't mind that plot hole that much. The explanation is good enough
>>
problems with the idea that she was nuts and it was suicide:

1. her phone was never found.

2. if she was out of her mind, how did she know she needed to bypass the security system or that it was even possible to bypass it using the fire escape?

problems with it being murder:

1. why the fuck would anyone go to all this trouble to murder her? she was really nobody special.

2. no reported evidence of fingerprints or anything else to suggest a second person, and no signs of a struggle on her body.

i definitely think the case is odd and shouldn't be considered "case closed" by anyone. but unless somebody comes forward as a witness, finds her phone, etc. there will probably never be enough evidence to solve the case.

maybe some of you tinfoilers should astral project in the hotel and see if you can find her ghost in the elevator dimension or whatever the fuck. we still wouldn't believe you, but at least you'd know.
>>
Is it not a possibility she was suicidal, not crazy, and wanted to cause a stir on her way out?
>>
>>19177399
Of course there would be no evidence of anything on her body. She was in the tank for TWO weeks. Any sort of evidence on her would have been gone, her body was already bloating. Once the corpse bloats, it's ultimately impossible to find any evidence.
>>
File: gee whiz.png (94KB, 1023x1074px) Image search: [Google]
gee whiz.png
94KB, 1023x1074px
>>19177642
>pure coincidence
>>
>>19177643
>maybe some of you tinfoilers should astral project in the hotel

One man already went there in the hotel in person and re-traced Elisa Lam's steps. He didn't find anything, however.
>>19177655
Sure, but getting to the hatch requires a lot of effort. You'd have to clime the fire escape to get to the rooftops, then climb the ladder on the side of the hatch and open it which would have taken maybe, what a good amount of force? It was pretty heavy. It IS possible she could have just opened it regardless, maybe she can lift 30 pounds and just dropped in there and drowned. It is possible.
>>
>>19177683
i think he also meant evidences like wounds, any harm to the body or organs, things like that.
But you're right...you won't find fingerprints on a bodie soaked for 2 weeks, lawl.
>>
>>19170193
The way she acts in the elevator reminds me of someone, who's not used to it, taking LSD. If that's the case, that would explain why she freaked and went in the tank. It also wouldn't be found in a regular drug test, as you have to check the spinal fluid to find traces of it.

So long story short, someone gave her acid and never came forward because they didn't want to be blamed for her death.
>>
>>19171512
This is plausible, she could have went through a different plane of reality. But she didn't use the elevator, unless the footage itself is edited which I believe it is.
>>
File: useless father.jpg (53KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
useless father.jpg
53KB, 443x332px
It's a locked room mystery.
>>
>>19177731
She was clean, man.

>Some metabolites and traces of her prescription medication were found, consistent with blister packs and loose pills of those drugs found among her belongings, along with some nonprescription drugs such as Sinutab and ibuprofen. 0.02 g% alcohol but no other recreational drugs were found in her system.
>>
>>19177741
I've read the reports, and as far as I've found there's no mention whatsoever of them performing anything but the standard drug tests. Which, of course, would show no trace of psychedelics such as LSD, LSA, shrooms or the like.
>>
>>19177741
>>19177765
And as far as the roof security, some employee probably went up there to smoke a doobie and forgot to set it back when he was done.
>>
File: 1283891068910.gif (2MB, 326x244px) Image search: [Google]
1283891068910.gif
2MB, 326x244px
>>19176079
The fuck happened to her nose?
>>
File: 1496093604501.jpg (16KB, 378x389px) Image search: [Google]
1496093604501.jpg
16KB, 378x389px
>>19177777
>>
>>19171512
THIS
>>
>>19177765
>>19177777
>forgot to set it back

The alarm door? Aren't alarms automatically set back when you close them? There is not much information about the door so we can't say much about it.
>>
>>19177733
what makes you say cameras can capture the lady?
>>
>>19178062
What do you mean?
>>
probably high on weed or some shit
>>
>>19178068
I badly read what you wrote actually. really badly.

What if she's already in an alternate universe in the tape? maybe we can't see it but she's experiencing it?
>>
>>19178303
If so, then that means the elevator game is real. Someone needs to try it and confirm it by coming back.
>>
>>19170193
Bad trip
>>
>>19174023
That sounds like something the guy who killed her would say.
>>
>>19178721
Maybe a GIRL killed her? hmm? sexist.....
>>
bag game of eels and escalators, it just wasn't her night
>>
>>19178332
Someone already recorded doing that several times and nothing happened
>>
>>19178821
>record

There's the mistake. You can't bring a camera.
>>
schizophrenia / drugs

made her wander and go in tank

died
>>
ITT: Speculation going nowhere, like always.
>>
>>19171405
Do we live in the matrix anon?
>>
>>19170879
>peru
>not argentina which is where hitler is still alive
Wake up sheeple!
>>
File: liza did it.jpg (115KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
liza did it.jpg
115KB, 1024x791px
>>19170193
>>
>>19178853
Read the thread.
>>
>>19178826
lol why, is the spoop shy?
>>
She was lured by Richard Schmelter to Cecil Hotel and killed by someone wearing active camouflage.
>>
>>19174825
>fuckfuckfuck I'm so tired, my waterlogged clothes feel so heavy after treading water for an hour, gotta take them off to make it easier
>>
>>19177705
30 pounds is not much at all. That's a packed suitcase.

Even for a skinny girl that's 100% doable, and that's before you consider how much more weight someone could lift if they're in such a manic, panicked, adrenaline fueled state of mind that they would attempt to hide in a water tank for whatever reason.
>>
>>19174764
By god you've solved the case, Detective!
>>
The CCTV clip is edited, it is sped up with sections missing. I think this goes a long way to suggest she was murdered by a hotel worker and he or his accomplice modified the footage to cover his tracks. It's strange how a bigger deal of this case isn't made in the mainstream.
>>
>>19177777

100% speculation, no reason whatsoever to assume this is true. possible, yes. "probably"? you're a bad armchair detective.
>>
>>19181317
i'd like to see someone recreate, in person, what she would have had to do. climb the outside of a water tank without the ladder the staff use, open the tank without anything to stand on, climb inside, put the lid of the tank back on while swimming in water with nothing to stand on. and, somehow in the process of all that, throw her phone down a garbage chute or something so that it's never found, because of course when you're in a suicidal delerium the first thought on your mind is making your phone hard to find after your body is found in a water tank.

i don't think she can have done it alone without making a lot of unproveable assumptions like "the hotel staff just happened to have left the lid off the tank and the ladder against it, then just happened to have closed the tank the next day without looking inside and put the ladder away, and she somehow picked the one night that would happen to realize how to use the fire escape to bypass the security system she didn't know was there and kill herself"

i'm not saying it was a ghost or even a murder but there's absolutely no way we have enough facts right now to be confident about what happened. information is missing, the picture is incomplete.
>>
About 10 years ago, I stayed at the same hotel for about a week. The Cecil was full of long term residents who get their rent paid through some welfare program, but the hotel management wanted to get away from that and become a hipster kind of hotel for international travelers.

It was creepy, but not as creepy as the residents. It wouldn't surprise me if one of them murdered the girl.
>>
>>19170193
decalcified her pineal gland saw the ayes.
drink fluoride stay asleep
>>
>>19181317
It could also be around 60 pounds. Remember, this hatch is made out of steel. But this is pure speculation. The man who retraced Elisa's steps couldn't get to the spot she was found dead in.
>>
>>19181508
She made a post on her blog about losing her phone at a speakeasy.
I think it's possible that she was drunk and thought going to the rooftop was a good idea, maybe to look at the stars or get away from everything. She probably saw the water tank once she was up there and decided to be spontaneous and go for a swim. There are also some posts on her blog about her acting spontaneously not long before her trip.

I think she got inside the water tank without knowing that it's not meant for people to go inside of, and then realizing there is no ladder to get out. It's not too strange that she kept her clothes on seeing as she wasn't really thinking things through all the way at this point.
She probably meant to get out and post on her blog about her swim, but she never made it back.
>>
>>19181901
She had 0.02% of alcohol in her blood tho
>>
>>19171386
Kek
>>
>>19181908
I know dick all about biology, could the levels be diminished due to her body bloating in the water?
>>
>>19182900
I'd say a qualified forensic biologist would certainly take that into consideration.
>>
>>19181239
She literally blogged about losing her phone the night before at an event. Why was no one interviewed from this event?
>>
File: images-1.jpg (4KB, 62x50px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
4KB, 62x50px
>>19177777
>>
File: 45623532.jpg (211KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
45623532.jpg
211KB, 1000x562px
>>19177733
>This is plausible
Nigger what?
>>
>>19178826
How convenient.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>19175808
The roof was accessable from the building behind the hotel, and from the fire escape if I remember. There are photos of the "crime scene" of beer bottles and grafitti.
>>
>>19179939
Is that the sign from the movie? The departed?
>>
>>19178826
Maybe it only works if you're a bipolar asian girl in your early 20`s
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.