[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vatican Investigates Catholic Cult for Conversing with the Devil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Herals-of-the-Gospel.jpg (15KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
Herals-of-the-Gospel.jpg
15KB, 460x259px
The demon, referring to the group's original founder, says: 'Dr Plinio, the author of the climate change, and the increase of heat.

'It is Plinio who does everything,' according to the devil as channelled through the exorcist.'

The 'devil' also foresees that a meteorite will crash into the Atlantic Ocean and that North America will 'disappear'.

It adds: 'The Vatican? It's mine, mine!

'The pope does whatever I want, he's stupid! He obeys me in everything. He is my glory, he is willing to do everything for me. He serves me,' the member narrates.

The devil then predicts that 'the pope will die falling' and that Dias will replace him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4615862/Probe-group-exorcists-pact-Satan.html#ixzz4kPazs2VZ
>>
Wait so are they satanists who infiltrated in the vatican?
>>
Bump. Actually pretty interesting. Any actual footage?
>>
bump, yeah this is pretty interesting. it's funny though because it sounds like it's just trolling, e.g. doing what it would do if it was the devil
>>
Sounds freaky , demon said that north america wont exist and /x/ thinks yellowstone is going to blow up in like 20 years
>>
>>19169826
Well at least its been exposed now maybe they can cut off working with him.
>>
>>19170396
no, they are forcing a confession out of the devil.
Plinio was a great christian.
>>
File: 1497679569566.jpg (84KB, 809x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497679569566.jpg
84KB, 809x750px
>>19169826

>The pope does whatever I want, he's stupid!

Colour me surprised
>>
File: 1230659009401.jpg (12KB, 269x343px) Image search: [Google]
1230659009401.jpg
12KB, 269x343px
>>19169826
>dailymail.co.uk
>>
>>19169826
Sounds like a big ass coping mechanism for the truth- humans are awful and were destroying the world with our own selfishness and gluttony. Truth is hard to accept, but creating imaginary scapegoats won't fix the problems at hand
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.