[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

zodiac stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (5KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 230x219px
ik it's not the most paranormal thing ever but if there are some water signs around, i'd like to hear what effects the full moon has on you? see you around ladies and gents
>>
File: 1486237442671.jpg (70KB, 715x759px) Image search: [Google]
1486237442671.jpg
70KB, 715x759px
>>19169783

Why water signs specifically; are you trying to discriminate?
>>
File: Autism intensifies.jpg (23KB, 502x417px) Image search: [Google]
Autism intensifies.jpg
23KB, 502x417px
>tfw most flaky earth sign
>>
>>19170702
Capricorn?
>>
>>19170821
virgo
>>
File: cloudsbehindmoon.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cloudsbehindmoon.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>>19169783

Everyone gets a little crazy, I can't explain it. Can't explain pic either.
>>
Moon is our mind, whatever phase and sign the moon is in is how we think and feel, for example moon in Scorpio causes us to complete any unfinished tasks, change routines, do workout and creates strong sexual urges towards females. Moon was in scorpio from 7 to 10 June.
>>
i can't sleep and have way too much energy and creativity all night.
>>
>tfw Cancarian
>tfw ruled by the moon
>every full moon you can't sleep
>go outside and watch that glowy bastard
>4hours and you have enough moon energy
>get into bed pass out and dream weird shit all night

It's great.
>>
>>19169783
I'm earth element but for whatever reason, I feel tired and weighed down during the day, especially during a hot season but then get a sudden burst of energy when the moon comes out. It fucks with my sleeping pattern and makes my life miserable when I need to get up early for work

Am I an energy vampire or some shit?
>>
>>19170821
Flaky = mutable. Are you Dense?
>>
The moon have effects on gravity. you,litterally have tides of blood inside you body depending on moon phase.

anyway, most of the time when me and gf couldn't sleep, we used to joke around "it must be full moon lol", and it was the case many times.
that's it. that was very interresting.
>>
somewhat related question here, what exactly does your acceded / rising sign mean?
>>
What affects Air signs?
>>
Scorpio here, I have trouble sleeping during the full moon as well and my mind is suddenly really fucking clear even in the late hours, also prophetic dreams seem to act up around full moons.
>>
I dont really think much of moon cycles and astrology and shit but probably every time there was a red moon a couple years ago when that shit happened all the time, something bad would happen to me and I would end up seeing it at night. weird shit. anyways, take what you want from that.
>>
Moon
Luna
Lunatic
Huh...
Heh
>>
Am I a pyro because of my sign?
>>
I'm third decan cancer, cancer ascendant.
so I'm kinda a lunatic... aparently.
I get kinda manic or depressive. either or, just depends. My emotions run a little wilder.

most people probably wouldn't notice this, but I'm a trans girl who shaves her face every day so I'm kinda hyper-sensative to this... and I swear my facial hair is thicker, darker and more of a pain in my ass around the full moon.
>>
I have a Cancer moon, but I'm so changeable anyway I don't notice desu.
>>
>>19176519
>I have a Cancer moon
ohh that's awful i hope you get well soon :(
is caprciorn water ?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.