[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I sell my soul?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0487.jpg (39KB, 667x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0487.jpg
39KB, 667x515px
Hello /x/.

I have gotten jealous of people online, and how good they are at drawing. I've tried taking all sorts of lessons, but none of them work. And then, while I was browsing the Internet, I heard of Robert Johnson. Apparently, Robert sold his soul to become a great blues musician. Seeing that story leads me to ask:

How do I sell my soul?
>>
"Selling" your soul is more akin to indefinite indentured servitude.

Trading your very being, your existence for something short lived and trivial is never a good idea.

Simply and obviously, because it takes a more powerful being to control over a lesser being. This can be near impossible to break free from, more often empowering the already stronger being.
>>
>>19169766
Thanks for the answer.
>>
>>19169766
What if your temporary power changes the world for the better? You'd be sacrificing yourself for a cause.
>>
Why not keep drawing
>>
>>19169894
Already tried that.
>>
>wants to sell soul
>so he can fucking draw
>>
Actual magician here; unfortunately the changes of selling one's soul its almost zero to none.

Lets make an little logic exercise here; what is your value, as a human being? For the physical plain, you have your body, legs, eyes, knees. Those are pretty valuable but mostly useless to spiritual beings. You may sell then to the black market if you are really desperate for money.

So, for an espirit all that matters is the influence they can have over the physical. And what are your influence on this plain? If you are an useless bum with no social skills, then guess what; you have little to no value. But of course, human beings are like stock market; they value can fluctuate. Thats why a better system than selling souls its the job-trade one.

Demons needs or want shit done. You contact then. You get shit done. You get your reward. Simple, right? Well, then again, no.

You must prove yourself first. With offering, mostly.

But then again, you cant even draw.

Answer this question to yourself;

Would you want or buy your own soul?
>>
>>19169913
>isn't this a meme
>>
>>19169901
Drawing for two weeks isn't enough. Give it a couple years, dude.
>>
>>19169736
>lessons
you don't need to sell your soul, you need to stop being a huge selfish faggot and spend some time developing one in the first place.

>hurr I can't do X
It's because you're not capable of fully expressing yourself without doubt in your own ability. It might not look like you thought it would but you can still make fantastic art in your own style with little more than a few hours and probably some mind-altering substances.
>>
Go to art school

I'm not kidding. It's actually selling your soul.

t. went to art school
>>
>>19169736
abandon your social life and draw 24/7

works like magic but you'll want to kill yourself
>>
>>19169736
Save sperm at sperm bank.
Sell both testicles.
They replace them with marbles or whatever and give you a metric shit ton of money.
Use money to go to art school.

Or try asking Jesus or something idk. Assuming Jesus/Satan/soul selling exist (doubtful), why would you damn yourself to eternal hellfire for art skills? Or anything on the earthly plain, for that matter?
>>
>>19170179
>Would you want to buy your own soul?
What the fuck, man? Why do you ever expect to meet someone who would say no? Would you not buy your own soul? If not, don't expect your own response to be a good general model.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.