[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHat am i? i can walk on street and suddenly turn 180 degrees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: angel1.gif (164KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
angel1.gif
164KB, 500x281px
WHat am i?
i can walk on street and suddenly turn 180 degrees and lock on a familiar person i know i do it when a certain person talks about me as i pass by, like i knew they are there without knowing it, cant explane it,, when i talk to people i can hear their thoughts without actualy hearing them with sound, but i know what they thinking, i can seduce any woman i want, suddenly i become some1 who i am not and talk and behave different, i am 27 years old and i still look like when i was 18 am i a fking vampire? or something? never tried to drink blood btw
>>
>>19169294
You must be a riot at parties. Oh, you don't get invited to them anymore? Gee, I wonder why?
>>
You're schizophrenic.
>>
>>kek
IDK m8 but keep talking about it, it's interesting
>>
>>19169294
you're a faggot
>>
>>19169294
what you are describing is paranoid delusions caused by schizophrenia. you feeling like another person is caused by disassociation which is part of being a paranoid schizophrenic. people that are often schizophrenic often have thoughts of grandeur or claim that they are somehow important or know things that no one else knows. you being 27 and looking 18 is actually not that uncommon. you must not do a lot of physical work outside, otherwise you'd look young but you'd have gruff. in all honesty you have begun the process of developing a psychosis caused by your schizophrenia.if left untreated you could begin to worsen to a point where your delusions will consume your life. you are not unique or special, you have no powers. you need to talk to someone and get help before you get worse and start hurting people.
>>
>>19169294

*360 degrees
>>
360 degrees is just spining in place m8
>>
>>19169294
yep, it happens, just wait until it backfires and you cant keep up the barrier between your mind and theirs. also, enjoy your mental health clinic, you'll learn quicker to shut up your mind when you have 20 people that are looking for the people that go into their heads and they finally get a chance to be stuck in a cage with them.

keep it solid man, no thoughts no worries, keep that mind reading card up your sleeve for when you really need it.
>>
You're Jesus, man.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.