[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy thing on abandoned house !!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Sem Título-1.jpg (59KB, 422x238px) Image search: [Google]
Sem Título-1.jpg
59KB, 422x238px
(sorry if there is mistakes on this text im not a expert on the english language)
So guys, near where i live there is a abandoned house with a big territory, one night i decid to investigate it, because i alrealdy done that in the sunlight, and nothing was found. That same night i heard sounds coming from the basement of the house, i was too spooked to record so i ran away, it tooked me days to recover my determination to go in there, but friends of mine said that a black person lived there, i dont believe in ghost so i decided to go with friends and some flashlights to make a video, i saw with my friends a shadow like person figure hanging near the tree , it was watching us all the time and when i aimed my flashlight towards him, he desapeared, we all heard a deep scream and one pair of red eyes emerged from the darkness and stared at us for like 3 seconds before despeared, i started to run before i remembered to record all this, so i stopped, when i started to record the video, my cellphone was out of storage, i racorded a little part of the house before the record ended, i didnt see nothing, but when i came to home i saw the video again and saw a figure on the first floor, here is a print from the video, and no i already checked its not an graffiti.
>>
i will upload the video on mediafire so you guys can see better
>>
>something happened
>it's literally nothing
>will post video

Don't bother
>>
>>19168764
You don't believe in ghosts - how about spooks?
>>
>said black person live there
>don't believe in ghosts

wut
>>
1) do you live in an area where slavery was common?
2) Upload the video of what you did take
3) If you do go again please bring an HD camera, high beam flashlight, and a weapon for self-protection because for all we know it could just be some homeless guy that uses the house as bait to rob people.
>>
So guys, sorry for the mistakes on the writing, , here is the video https://www.mediafire.com/?i4uagjmp4g0u8nv And yes i will go on there with a better camera, this place is scary i will create a blog to post more things, yes, slavery was common but a long time ago. (sorry for the delay)
>>
>>19169343
Make sure to bring everything else, everything needs to be visible and clear, otherwise we wont be able to help you. Also bring a weapon, (a knife or gun whatever you have avaliable)
>>
>>19168764
OP Can you please post a raw video (unedited) of that. Thank you!
>>
So i create the blog on blogger, its more fast and maybe tomorrow i will go in there with everything okay here is the link of the blog http://abandnedmansion.blogspot.com/

Okay i will post the raw version
>>
it will sound like a lie, but the file desapeared on my computer i only have the edit version and some screenshots, sorry, but will make a betteer video tomorrow i promise, stay tuned on the blog
>>
>>19169440
people will not go to the blog, post here it is better. Good luck and make sure to bring everything I said. Good luck OP
>>
Okay so i better have a name "Crypthunter"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.