[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can not stop seeing 1111 everywhere...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

I can't stop seeing 11:11, 1111, and 111 everyday everywhere, it is seriously creeping me out. I read about angel nunbers but I seriously do not know if it some sort of scan to sell jewish books.

Anyone knows anything about this phenomena??
>>
>>19167613
11:1.1.Paradise serves many purposes in the administration of the universal realms, but to creature beings it exists primarily as the dwelling place of Deity. The personal presence of the Universal Father is resident at the very center of the upper surface of this well-nigh circular, but not spherical, abode of the Deities. This Paradise presence of the Universal Father is immediately surrounded by the personal presence of the Eternal Son, while they are both invested by the unspeakable glory of the Infinite Spirit.
>>
One is a symbol for the penis. It means you like penis.
>>
>>19167613

There's a documentary on it, check out The Number 23
>>
>>19167617

That... Does not tell me much.
>>
File: BL.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
BL.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>19167613
Wait till you hit 2:12, that's when shit get's really weird.
>>
>>19167638

Can you develop?
>>
>>19167613
Angel numbers, someone from the beyond is trying to reach you
>>
File: tWq3D7l.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tWq3D7l.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>19167621

Part of me think 23 is gateway to number madness...the other part knows it's working...

Did you know that 23 is the 9th prime number?

See you guys on 9/23/2017(2+0+1+7=10=complete cycle, back to monad)
>>
Oh my GOD OP is a faggot. We Live in world of numbers, they are EVERYWHERE, you will see what you want to see
>>
File: 1484347638974.jpg (101KB, 748x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484347638974.jpg
101KB, 748x960px
>>19167660
2/3
>>
>>19167613
Carnival season starts at 11th of November (11), at 11:11 am ....you've got the carnival-fever brah!
>>
>>19167660

Is thar related to the death frog space thingy on september?
>>
>>19167684

Yeah kinda, everything leads back to Enigma, and the sums of 9 and 5. Probably has something to do with creating principles of the multiverse, and this sub universe's frequency.

...but hey you're guess is as good as mine senpai.
>>
>>19167613
Are you seeing 4 ones or 3? Cause when you see numbers with multiple digits you have to add thus 111 is 3. As to know what they mean I cant tell you but when I start to see number multiple times I usually read up on the tarot card with the same number http://docslide.us/documents/the-wisdom-of-tarot-elisabeth-haich-55993712c6a90.html
Elisabeth Haich is my favorite author on this
>>
>>19167711
>>19167722

Nice double double double posts.
>>
I keep seeing people talking about how they keep seeing 11:11. Does that make me one of them?
>>
>>19167613
>Anyone knows anything about this phenomena??
Yeah. You've conditioned yourself to look for those numbers and therefore remember the times you see them, but forget the times you see different ones. There's nothing wrong about it thought, you're just superstitious and not very intelligent.
>>
>>19167759

Says the inteligent guy who insults people online.

Did you even notice how stupid you sound in your own irony? Look around.
>>
>>19167768
Hi poster typing with Reddit spacing!
>Says the inteligent guy who insults people online.
Not an argument. Isn't pertinent to the information I provided, because even a really dumb person can provide factual information; the character of the person doesn't affect the truth of what he says.
>Did you even notice how stupid you sound in your own irony?
No, because I don't sound stupid.
>Look around.
I did. All I saw were superstitious idiots spouting ideas that were believed to be true four centuries ago and have been widely debunked and explained since decades ago. You should look around for actual information though, instead of wallowing in this senseless ignorance; there's no reason tho choose staying ignorant in the information age. I get it that you get mad when your idiotic beliefs are challenged, but the particular views depicted in this thread aren't even obscure topics over which science hasn't shed light: they are overly debunked quackery and cognitive biases. Stop being a dumbfuck and educate yourself. Start with this link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
>>
>>19167806
Lol you are so butthurt you went full retarded trying to show off how smart you are and even linking a fucking wikipedia link. Your autism is strong eh?

Wow, so impressed, such intelligence, really good bro, you must be fun at parties. Pff, get out. ;)

Also, you must be a sad little fella if you need to prove yourself in the middle of a nowhere online community.

Let me guess you are another /pol/ babe aren't you? Enjoy your sad life fella.
>>
>>19167806
>stephan molyjew rhetoric

That's all it should take, folks. Filter and move along.
>>
>>19167843
I read the first three words and stopped when I noticed that you're typing like if you were on Reddit again. Whatever you said in your post I'll not read it because you're not even worth that, but we both know that you had no possible argument because I'm right. If you don't want to stop being an idiot that's your loss, but deep down you know the truth and I hope it hurts. Stay mad kid.
>>
>>19167873

You read my post, the funny thing is you are so mad you can not even hide it.also keep bashing about reddit like you feel important /pol/fag. I bet you are a sad virgin. Please, have se,. ;)
>>
Synchronicity is just the experiential and symbolic language we use to communicate with them. Data only understands objective patterns.
>>
>>19167624
1:1.1.Of all the names by which God the Father is known throughout the universes, those which designate him as the First Source and the Universe Center are most often encountered. The First Father is known by various names in different universes and in different sectors of the same universe. The names which the creature assigns to the Creator are much dependent on the creature's concept of the Creator. The First Source and Universe Center has never revealed himself by name, only by nature. If we believe that we are the children of this Creator, it is only natural that we should eventually call him Father. But this is the name of our own choosing, and it grows out of the recognition of our personal relationship with the First Source and Center.
>>
>>19167638
2:1.2."There is but one God, the infinite Father, who is also a faithful Creator." "The divine Creator is also the Universal Disposer, the source and destiny of souls. He is the Supreme Soul, the Primal Mind, and the Unlimited Spirit of all creation." "The great Controller makes no mistakes. He is resplendent in majesty and glory." "The Creator God is wholly devoid of fear and enmity. He is immortal, eternal, self-existent, divine, and bountiful." "How pure and beautiful, how deep and unfathomable is the supernal Ancestor of all things!" "The Infinite is most excellent in that he imparts himself to men. He is the beginning and the end, the Father of every good and perfect purpose." "With God all things are possible; the eternal Creator is the cause of causes."
>>
File: image.png (107KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
107KB, 1136x640px
>>19167660
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.