[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today, the “Illuminati” has a well-known, unofficial reputation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Today, the “Illuminati” has a well-known, unofficial reputation. Many people believe this organization has complete power over the world, making far-reaching, illusive decisions and orders from the shadows, controlling the minds of the masses with programming and hidden symbolism. There is undoubtedly an outside influence in the decisions of governments, the coverage of the media, and the countless forms of entertainment being shoved down the throats of consumers, but it is not an enlightened, evil, secret society that originated in the 1700s. The people who really pull the strings in society are the grotesquely wealthy bank and corporation owners. Even if all the rumors about them being part of secret societies and worshiping Satan by performing pagan and occult rituals are true, it doesn’t matter much, because those superstitions are mind-made BS.

"There are unseen rich and powerful people pulling strings, but they are just making themselves more rich and powerful for a short period of time. There are many groups, secret and otherwise, that are successful in spreading lies and misinformation, but almost everything is lies and misinformation in one way or another, so it really does not affect things much.

If there is an Illuminati, they are not very illuminated and are nothing to worry about. They do not know the nature of reality, or they would not be trying to control it. They will not be able to change it, no matter what they think.

There are no bad or good guys, just people that know the truth and those that don’t. Many will learn the truth and change their ways, and many won’t."
>>
People think that the symbolism on money, in movies, music videos, etc., is proof that the almighty 'Illuminati' rules the world. Calling some arbitrary group of wealthy, influential people the 'Illuminati' just promotes a false sense of power, perpetuating the illusion of control. This ego-ruled, owner class thrives on people believing they are powerful, in believing that they exist as the 'Illuminati' and have global influence and control. Just using the word 'Illuminati' in the context of power and control feeds the illusion that people have real power over others and over life itself. The people trying to divide and conquer life, hoard the resources, and destroy humanity and the environment for profits and influence are deceived and deceiving, not illuminated.

We need to stop calling these people 'illuminated', because that is the exact opposite of the truth. If they were truly enlightened, illuminated beings, they would not be playing the animal power games, perpetuating the dog-eat-dog world, dividing, conquering and trying to control life. If they were truly illuminated, they would know that what goes around comes around for everyone, including them, and they would realize that they are their own worst enemy. With this realization, they would immediately stop trying to control life and start sharing the wealth and building paradise on earth for everyone.
>>
All that said, there is a larger force of deception in control of these rich owners and politicians, and the rest of humanity: the instinctual, animal mind... the beast within, amplified and also hidden by the cold, calculating mind of man... that which deceivith the whole world, what religions call Satan. These so-called 'elite' and privileged are more slaves to their animal minds than anyone else. They are too blind to even know they are blind; their minds have cut them off completely from the presence of Life and the Spirit (divine intelligence) of the universe, and also from knowing themselves and what they are really doing in the big picture sense. It's nobody's fault, literally. There are invisible forces at work that hide, distort, and also reveal the truth, and we are beginning to be able to distinguish between the animal mind and the spiritual mind, which are in an undeclared mental war for the souls in this world. The ability to discern truth from falsehood, reality from illusion, spiritual from beast, is our true awakening.
>>
Our only hope to overcome the corruption that is being exposed is to overcome it in ourselves. The true adversary is being brought into the light, and the truth cannot be hidden for long. Overcome the deception in your own mind, the beast embedded within your consciousness, and don't fight or fear the shadows of your mind, the darkness, the environment, other beings or even evil itself. This is a major trick and temptation of the mind that keeps a division in place between the activists and the bankers, the people and the politicians, the 99% versus the 1%. As Friedrich Nietzsche said, "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."
>>
The rich and powerful are more under control than all the people and events they appear to control. They are slaves of the beast within. This realization could be the key to freedom for those caught up in corporate schemes, political corruption, temporary power games and the race for material gain. Likewise for those who believe that these controlling minds are really illuminated and powerful, and that 'the people' need to take the power back through activism, protest and violent revolution.
>>
You now know the real truth behind the "Illuminati" and NWO hoax; it is a metaphor for the beast within, the forces of deception that are amplified and also hidden by the mind of man. Many people, often called conspiracy theorists, know that there is a powerful and hidden influence that is affecting our society, but they blame it on nonexistent people, or on this influence's puppets. There are no ''evil'' men plotting to destroy the world in their black hoods and castles while drinking thousand dollar wine, and even if there were, they are just farts in the wind, legions in their own minds, and not the true adversary of humankind. The real enemy is our lack of awareness, false perspectives, and the corrupted mindsets that are becoming more and more potent with each generation. It all started as a dream, and America is still selling it. The dream is over, as John Lennon sang in song. It is time for us to wake up to the truth and evolve into spiritual beings. Until you do this for yourself, YOU are the "illuminati" mind control.
>>
Life is the only power. God/life is in complete control of everyone and everything, all the time, everywhere. We can know this for certain, because nobody beats death. You can stay ignorant all you want, hide behind your possessions and your beliefs, but soon you will be sucked back into nature/reality, whether you are ready for it or not. This is the primary reason why everyone needs to learn the truth revealed in “The Present” @ truthcontest *c o m. It is a level of truth that could not be seen or known until now, and it will turn our world right-side up, from ignorance to awareness, from death to life. Turn the pyramid upside-down.
>>
Right now humanity is so lost and misguided they will believe anything. The beast is taking advantage of this by flooding the internet and the airwaves with the same old deceptions, the illusion of control and the hiding and denial of the beast within, wrapped up in packages of "love and light", masquerading as true spirituality and happiness. If everyone came back to reality, to life, to the present, we would all see the same, simple big picture. That is the only goal, unity, to get everyone back to reality, the perfection of life, and turn this world into the heaven it can and will be. Until everyone comes back to reality, there will be no real change. The style of world government and the political system required to establish and sustain a heaven on earth will not be possible until everyone knows the truth of life and overcomes the beast within themselves.
>>
Stop externalizing freedom and perpetuating the belief that others have power over you, or over life. You are feeding the beast by believing people have power, and that you have to somehow take it back. Life is the only, ultimate power, and we are all equal in truth and life. The only real power comes from knowing and being one with truth and life. Seek, and you will find. Look for what is, and not what you think should be. Go to www.truthcontest.com and open The Present. It is NOW or never.
>>
You've been duped, even more than you think you have. All those good intentioned people who started and who continue to put forth the "9/11 truth movement" are not in opposition to the dark plan; they are part of it, even though they don't realize this. What did you think, that the devil didn't take into account that many would come forth to point out the major, obvious flaws in the official story? Don't fool yourself. This rift among the people, the so-called awakened vs. so-called sheeple, is what the beast thrives on more than anything else. While we debate and argue and try to prove this or that, getting caught up in tons and tons of information, theories and conspiracies, the beast laughs and continues to poison our minds and bodies while stripping away and hiding our Life-given rights and our opportunity to awaken to the ultimate truth. Even so, the beast remains hidden, unseen, ignored, operating from the shadows. You have to look beyond the shadows, beyond the appearances, to see the unseen enemy, to see how the animal mind operates. You have to be able to recognize the ways of the beast to overcome it in yourself, so that it no longer has any power over you.
>>
Simply put, the agenda of the beast is to deceive, divide, and control life, to try to replace God/Life with man's mind, and to hide the spiritual agenda of life evolving to become more aware of itself. The so-called "New World Order" is not new at all; animal nature has been ruling the consciousness of this planet for hundreds of millions of years. YOU are part of it until you see the truth and take the next step in evolution. The ability to discern truth from falsehood is the ability that enables you to turn the key (truth of life) to unlock the doors of perception and to free your mind.
>>
People do need to know how messed up this world is to not want to go along with it, but anyone who can see the animal realm clearly, the beast at work, will attain this awareness without all the endless research and debates. Whatever or whoever caused 9/11, the truth is still the same; this world is ruled by the evil one, and humans have not overcome the beast within. It's time to STOP DEBATING 9/11, STOP PERPETUATING DISTRACTION, and START SEEKING AND SPREADING THE TRUTH OF LIFE, unveiling the divine agenda of the Spirit. This is our true awakening, for waking up does not just involve realizing how corrupt this world is, but also realizing Life's perfection and how humankind and our world could be a reflection of perfection.

If people want to look for the truth in and tirelessly debate the past, they are dead, so just let the dead bury the dead and don't get caught up in it. Life is for the living, and can only be experienced fully by those who seek and spread the truth in and of The Present. Read this material, don't be lost: www.truthcontest.com/the-present
>>
These stuff don't matter anymore, they already destroyed the core and most basic element of life in western societies and any society. Family. It is now a shame if you don''t move out of your house by 18; if you took care of your elderly instead of random people doing it, if you felt angry because your sister lost her virginity at the age of 13, if 2 siblings shared the same room or if GOD forbid the entire family from grandparents down o grandsons lived in the same house, no matter how many "truths" and "redpills" you show this generation and the generation after this, it is already doomed, it doesn't matter if they believe in any of this, it is meant for our societies to be broken and discrete because that way it is easier to destroy them and rule them, try again in 50 years please.
>>
>>19167331
"They" you missed the point. Try again in 50 years.
>>
>>19167331
I've been thinking for a while that the move away from tribalism was a huge mistake. Seems utterly perverse how much the modern world expects people to uproot, sever ties, and move around throughout their life. People should be born into a tight knit community, and they should stay with that community until they die.
>>
File: ILLMKKIIO.jpg (144KB, 774x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ILLMKKIIO.jpg
144KB, 774x1024px
i want to share my testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found an email address of this great fraternity email: [email protected] so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $70,000,000.00 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email them, call or whatsApp +2348142346156
>>
>>19168388
Stop lying

Satoshi couldn't even get ten thousand to change the world
>>
>>19168374
tribalism is basically the death of humanity, it's people squatting in their little peasant villages never developing

We're already seeing it's effects today
>hurr durr I can't see any problems from my front porch, anything bad happening must be a cunpisracy by them librals
>>
Thank you, this is why I /x/
>>
>>19168396
The tribal hypocrisy of the liberals predated the thing you're decrying as tribalism. You are blaming the victim for responding angrily to being victimized. Perhaps you've never read the raisedbynarcissists forum on reddit? It's very politically insightful. The society that isn't tribal doesn't need to loudly protest how untribal it is, but liberals proclaim how untribal they are constantly! The other side only proclaims antitribal sentiment in response to lies from regressive liberal dinosaurs.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.