[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earth is ruled by a blood god or god(s)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

Check this out, the bloodshed of wars always comes with bumper crops, huge increases in quality of life, insane new technology.

Look at how much changed between WWI and WWII. Look at how much changed after WWII. We cracked the atom and not for any benign purpose, it was to build a fucking bomb. Untold amounts of bloodshed for this god to feed on.

I think for real there is a god of bloodshed that increases our technology and quality of life just to create more bloodshed, like we see in the middle east now.

Look at the USA. Most powerful country, came into existence by genociding an entire race and enslaving another one. The bloodshed god basically has been pouring out favor to the USA for 400 years.

You could say the benefits of bloodshed are just from resource gains and population reduction, but I think there is obviously more to it. We cracked the fucking atom. Flew to space and weaponized space.
>>
this is the black pill.
>>
According to your logic, life would of been better after I committed murder, no?
>>
>>19167024
No he's saying that there needs to be massive amounts of bloodshed. It's blood magic.
>>
>>19167024
But no, I went to jail, my wife left me, I had to pretend to be a converted Muslim to get out and found out she had adopted a child and visited me in my apartment to basically shit on me and leave while laughing

Yeah, no, go fuck yourself OP
>>
>>19167028
With my experiences I could only assume a worse consequence than the previous
>>
>>19167024
>>19167029

That's not implied at all. Bloodshed doesn't have to benefit you personally, you're a pawn.

We only reap the tangential benefits when it benefits the blood god to give them to us. Murdering doesn't make your life better idiot.
>>
>>19167041
You fucking retard, no amount of bloodshed could cull the entity you speak of

The material advancement comes from the very idea there needs to be more bloodshed or less bloodshed in war - not some fucking spaghetti monster who demands it you (sic) fuck
>>
>>19167043
The Bible even promotes this idea, with God getting drunk on bloodshed at the end times.
>>
>>19167049
Nigger that's an argument for the religious, don't throw that shit at me as credible after I admitted to being a convert for a religion I don't believe in
>>
>>19167035
Well there has to be a focus to it as well. Not going to explain how or what though.
>>
>>19167052
Because you don't have an answer, instead you're fine with promoting genocide

I'm a misanthrope and I think this is a dumb idea
>>
Why are white countries doing so well? We don't waste our meat on useless sacrifices like brown people do.
>>
>>19167055
>instead you're fine with promoting genocide

so what
>>
no one is promoting anything. I think it's amusing in a cosmic horror sense, maybe.

Like laughing with insanity as it dawns on you that your planet is ruled by some evil cthulu-esque blood god.

It's fucking horrifying m8. How can you say I'm promoting this existence?
>>
>>19167012
Wars exist to erase debt and fund capitalism. Not because of god.
>>
>>19167079
Fair enough, I overstepped my bounds in saying you promote it

You could be right, I just want you to not be

I just really regret killing someone, so I can't imagine it being any better for multiples lives taken

Seriously if you knew how bad your own life could get, you wouldn't even want to spread the information that what you're saying is a possible truth, else you see others possibly receiving a fate the same as your's or worse
>>
File: 230px-Henri_Poincaré-2.jpg (15KB, 230x310px) Image search: [Google]
230px-Henri_Poincaré-2.jpg
15KB, 230x310px
The atom was cracked in the early 20th Century, long before both world wars.

As was flight.

Radio communication,.

Electronics.

Even the first computer,

Refridgeration and so on.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri_Poincaré

>mass-energy equivalence discovered ~1900
>Manhattan project begins before the prospect of world war is concieved
>only revealed to the public through the mouth piece Einstein 2 decades later
>real tech far more advanced than general public and most importantly, enemy States, are led to believe.
>whats the point of building a doomsday machine and not telling anyone?
>whenever it's strategically convenient.

No blood god, tech advances independently from war.

First technology, bone working/fire, emerged sans the possibility for warfare.

For how can eat be raged if there exists no state to fight it?

Your theory fails at the neolithic revolution.
>>
>>19167100
you dont think the first technology was used for violence? lmao at you. Cavemen were killing the fuck out of stuff with rocks and clubs.
>>
>>19167100
because the two world wars are the beginning of bloodshed on earth...
>>
>>19167012
Blood for the Blood God then
>>
>>19167103
Warfare =/= violence

Violence could mean many things, wars are morally neutral to start and deal with two opposing ideologies intent on snuffing each other out
>>
>>19167012
>middle east more bloody then WWII or WWI because of comparatively more advanced technology

You are keenly aware of the fact that today's wars have less causalities then conflicts of the same size at the beginning of the century? Also blaming wars on a blood god instead of socio-economic and political factors is escapism of the worst kind.
>>
Man will never accept peace as a normal mode of living until he has been thoroughly and repeatedly convinced that peace is best for his material welfare, and until society has wisely provided peaceful substitutes for the gratification of that inherent tendency periodically to let loose a collective drive designed to liberate those ever-accumulating emotions and energies belonging to the self-preservation reactions of the human species.
>>
>>19167012
>Gods watch your life like a soap opera.
>Audience of Gods vote on what happens next
>Audience of Gods votes for war.
>Audience sees suffering and death caused by them
>Audience is guilt tripped into giving wizards magic bobbles and products like shampoo and the lighbulb
>Character gets too powerful/popular
>Gets into a situation where audience feels need to get rid of him/her through war
Repeat.
>>
>>19167733
Fucking wizards man.
>>
>>19167100
>Manhattan project begins before the prospect of world war is concieved

t. 1942
>>
File: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.jpg (69KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.jpg
69KB, 666x666px
>>19167012
This actually makes a surprising amount of sense.
>chemical weapons which don't shed blood are forbidden
>atom bombs which evaporate blood are forbidden
>diseases which don't cause bleeding are more easily treated
>>
>>19167012
A blood god doesn't "give" us tech, we develop it for war and find peacetime uses. You know occam's razor?
>>
>>19167012
You are almost right.

The creepy thing is your hypothesis doesn't require a real, physical blood god. Because the result is the same.

It is enough that the mass soul of humanity unconsciously behaves like a blood god to make him real.
>>
File: Skulls.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Skulls.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>19169224
>>19167012

"That's just a conspiracy........"
>>
>>19167012
It has been since the beginning.
Why do you think ancient cultures require human sacrifices?
The shocker is they were never gods. Not in the way most people think about "god" anyway.
>>
I doubt the world is ruled by an edge god
>>
The funniest part is than none of you can do anything about it.
>>
>>19169224
You know I was reading through this thread and I was thinking "man then why isn't germany the most powerful super-country of the world", and then you mentioned how it needs to be actual blood, unlike how the jews were killed.

Now I really don't see an argument against a blood god
>>
>>19167012
Interesting theory, OP. But then why aren't Iraq or Syria world superpowers? Unless...they're being manipulated to spill it for another like the US? We all know how the US supplies arms to "rebels" and what not.
>>
>>19170145
Its in the name of. Whoever made the religions.
>>
Correction, war is mass satanic sacrifice
>>
>>19167012
War is god
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.